Hidden in Black Robes

By blackfyrre

A 4 year old Harry Potter is abused by his relatives. When Dumbledore asks Snape to check on the boy, he find... More

The Cupboard
Realisation
Problems
Determination
Nightmares
Conversations
Guardianship
Dependence
Interactions
Concerns
Chapter 11 (aka ran out of title names)
A/N HELLO EVERYONE
A/N TRIGGER WARNING: suicide attempt

A/N (im probably not abandoning this fic)

3.3K 47 21
By blackfyrre

Sorry to the ppl that thought this was going to be a new chapter.

Just wanted to say that I probably won't be updating with new chapters (unless i hv a gd chapter idea) until I rewrite some of the chapters I am not happy with.

I don't know when I gonna finish editing it or when I will start editing but it's gonna happen.

This fic is way too unrealistic lol. I can't even read it myself without cringing sometimes.

Not knowing how to improve my writing is really driving me insane as well.

Going to correct and hopefully improve some parts.

Also going to be working on the plot (not that there is one honestly) and coming up with content and ideas.

I know this fic is messy as heck but I blame that on this being my first fanfic.

Anyways, I've been freaking out over the fact that this fic has gotten way more attention than I thought it ever would so that's cool.

Thanks for reading:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 1K 39
On her 22nd birthday, Rynne Salazar Slytherin finds herself on the run for her life. Seeking refuge within the walls of Hogwarts, Rynne finds that li...
18.8K 509 39
An alternative version of the Cursed Child (the book that shall not be named). While his brother inherited mischief and popularity, Albus gets his fa...
7.1K 328 19
This will be a continuation of As Potter is to Snape. You might want to read that first. It's VERY AU! Basically, Snape and Lupin were both adopted b...
391K 11.1K 31
Julia Evermore is the lesser-known childhood friend of Severus Snape and Lily Potter at Hogwarts. When she arrived there, Lily left them and she beca...