Tokyo Revengers x Trans!Masc...

By _broken_typewriter

Coming from a household with a widowed mother, as stress builds up Y/N is easy to get into trouble. Y/N alway... More

Dark Age, Ribbons of Pink
A Wise Dragon, A Friend
Got a Secret, Could You Keep It
Step In The Same River Twice
* Few words from Author *
Said Too Much, It Overflowed
You Can Find Me In The Sky
All For One
All For One
Quick Author's Note #2
Precious Ride
Precious Ride
Precious Ride
Second Chance
Sunny Place
Y/N's character & Author's Note
Ghost
One Step Forward
And If Somebody Hurts You, I Wanna Fight
Beginning Of The Collapse
Along With Me, Who Was
Unable To Say Goodbye
Or Move On From You
The Only Heaven I'll Be Sent To
Return
Author's Note #3
Is When I'm Alone
With You
Requests! - Author's Note
Like an Unbroken Spell
Tongue Out, Just Like A Dog
Eccedentesiast
Or Perhaps A Curse
I Hate You For What You Did, and I Miss You Like A Little Kid
Having Bad Ideas
Crawlin' Back to You
Oh Sinners Come Down, Gather Round
It's All My Fault, You See
Wanna Be a Good Boy, Wanna Be a Gangster
Important A/N + Art Dump
New Year's Special Short! Ft. Kenji and Sanzu
When Suddenly We Fell Apart
Announcement (will delete shortly)

I Hope You Take It As a Sign

3.8K 182 33
By _broken_typewriter

A/N: Don't click on the video above just yet! ;3

⚠ mentions of gender crisis, possibly sad (/cringe?) moments

‎ ‎

You knew your mother must've had a hard day at work as she didn't try to get you to listen by yelling at you anymore.

" ███, just... go to your room."

Guilt poured over you as you swiftly climbed up the stairs.

You took off the dirt stained clothes. Passing by the mirror, your reflection caught your interest.
You were turning 13 soon and your body was ready for that. Your waist and hips were starting to look curvier, your chest also hurriedly grew.

It's so ugly.

Well, it wasn't exactly ugly. You've always seen pictures of girls and women bodies, they were all beautiful, no matter size. It just didn't look beautiful on you?

"But I'd totally date myself if I were a random boy."

you pouted.
As if a faint bell rang through your mind

If I were a boy...?

You remember how Draken having you for a boy made you feel. That was the exact opposite of what you were feeling right now.

There was a buzz coming from your bed. You walked over to it and picked up your phone, flipping it open. You had a new message.

You thought about it for a moment and then texted her everything. She was the sweetest girl you knew, she wouldn't judge you.

Your eyes grew in this realization, everything clicked. You put your phone down and went to shower. There was a lot you needed to process.

When you were done, you stayed in your room for a while. A tired but sweet voice came calling to you from downstairs.

" ███ , dinner's ready! Would you like to come eat?"

"Thanks mom, I'm not hungry!"
You called back to her, feeling too tired and not even hungry, as if you were full of your thoughts.

You jumped into your bed, turning into a cocoon of blankets.
You closed your eyes and reminisced about your dad. Like when he would tuck you into bed, or stayed with you when you had a nightmare.
‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎

"When you're scared"
"and when you don't know where I am"
"you must remember."

"No matter what happens to me"
"I will never be far away"
"from my little sunshine."

‎ ‎ ‎

‎ ‎ ‎
(A/N: now you can play the song above the chapter if you'd like, imagine your dad singing you to sleep ♡ )

‎ ‎
‎ ‎
The next morning you woke up as the sun mercilessly burned your eyes even through your eyelids. You sat up and wiped your face. There were traces tears on it.

You didn't pay it much attention and got ready for school - wearing your school uniform, hair tied in a small ponytail.

You sighed sadly at the image in the mirror.

When you looked closely, you noticed the bandaid on your forehead. You looked silly to say the least, but no matter.

Wishing your mom a nice day, you left your house putting a lunch box in your school bag.

It was after your last period and you were walking through the hallway to your locker. Not even noticing, you passed by a familiar black haired boy.

His eyes widened as he recognized a face he's seen before. A face with a band aid on the forehead, to be exact.

The ravenhead turned around, not believing what he just saw.

"Hey!"
"Hey wait!"

You stopped in surprise, not quite sure who would be calling you. After turning around you were greeted by a surprise.

"Kazutora-kun?"

You had no idea the two of you were going to the same school.

"Yeah! You remember me! It's nice to see you here..."

You gave him an awkward smile, rubbing the back of your neck.

"I had no idea you were... You were..."
he pointed at you, up and down your school uniform to be exact. He was a bit embarrassed.

You realized what he was referring to. The fact that he made the same "mistake" as Draken made you smile for a second, but that was over very fast. You blushed out of embarrassed and put your hands over your skirt, as if to cover it.

"Shhh! This is a secret!"

"A secret? But-"

"To be honest, I don't really even like being a girl anyway yknow! To be honest I want to be a boy! Yeah, I am a boy."

You whisper-shouted while pouting.
You looked at Kazutora, both of your faces were just as shocked because of what you said.

'I can't believe I just said that. I'm about to get beat-'

"Oooohhhhhhh"

he groaned as if in annoyance. You grew nervous.

"I'm so sorry for pointing at you like that, that was rude as shit of me..."

he lowered his head, his sad eyes falling to his shoes. Ah yes, these were so interesting.
You started to laugh out of relief, which confused him.

"Don't worry about it!"

a smile peaked onto his face. His hand reached out to you.

"That's a relief hehe... Well, it's nice to meet you um... "

There it is again. You gotta figure this shit soon.

"Just call me L/N for now"
you answered as you accepted the hand shake.

"Nice to meet you L/N-kun!"

A/N: wholesome friend moment! wholesome friend moment!

Word count: 996

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48.5K 68
Things changed after that one fateful day, since then you've been labeled as the 'Toman traitor' and was kicked out of the gang, but the only ones wh...
27.3K 871 22
Hi guys, this is a Mikey x reader but it will kind of slow progress between the two. Yes we are badasses in this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I hope you guys enjoy t...
30.9K 676 46
Mikey and Y/N knew each other since they were babies . Y/N is from a rich family and she only has her father.Mikey and Y/N's family are family friend...
186K 4.7K 39
Asset or nuisance? Bonten is on a look out for a new member and stumbles across your path. What happens next? HEAVY TOPICS! Spelling errors too, I d...