𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 ☆

By thahoesluvkash

i'm gon go off behind my brothers fuck that charge i slang that iron More

ⅫⅠ
ⅪⅤ
ⅩⅤ
ⅩⅤⅠ
ⅩⅤⅠⅠ
ⅩⅤⅠⅠⅠ
ⅩⅠⅩ
ⅩⅩ
ⅩⅩⅠ
ⅩⅩⅡ

8.1K 296 313
By thahoesluvkash

𝐳𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
———
"wassup youtubeee." i cheesed setting my camera up.

"if you're new, im nae nice to meet you, welcome to da gang." i held my hand out pretending to dap up the camera.

i do youtube as a hobby and it's also a way i make quick and easy money.

i have about 250k subscribers as of right now, and i started about a year ago.

"sooo today i'm finna be doing a li vlog for y'all, and a mini mukbang after i get my food and stuff."

"umm also comment what else y'all wanna see on this channel, im definitely finna do more pranks on my brothers and stuff but yea any other suggestions just lemme know."

"but anyways lemme go fix my hair and then we finna be on da road." i cut the video off and continued brushing my hair up in a messy bun.

when i finished, i walked over to my long body mirror and took in my appearance.

i stand about 5'5 with a smooth golden brown skin complexion. i have mid back length type 3c-4a hair that brings out my chocolate eyes and perfectly arched eyebrows. my plump melanated lips were coated with lipgloss that made my royal blue braces stand out. i wouldn't say i'm at the thick level, but i got some meat on me.

overall i feel like i'm a pretty girl, but sometimes my confidence isn't at the top highest.

i grabbed my keys, bag, and camera before heading downstairs to my car.

"so y'all, right now we're finna head to target cause i needa pick up a few things for my apartment andddd then i'm finna get sum to eat." i said to the camera before setting it up on my dashboard.

i turned on my driving playlist before making my way to the target that was around the corner from where i live.

"uh uh uh uh uh what the fuck is that." i rapped stopping at the stop light.

"yo hurry ya bitch ass up!" i beeped the horn at the person in front of me and they slowed down.

"yea see this that shit." i said reaching in my glove compartment but then they made a turn.

"that's what the fuck i thought, pussy." i mumbled

i pulled up at target and grabbed my wallet and camera.

"good day." one of the workers waved at me and i nodded my head at her.

"ight y'all so i need some shit for my kitchen cause it's a lil plain." i walked over to the home section.

"oo this fye." i picked up a wall clock.

" my fault." a dude bumped into me and i turned around fast as hell.

"watch where you goin my nigga." i mugged him.

"my fault shawty." he chuckled.

he had the same skin complexion as me, and he had some deep waves with a fresh line up. he was slightly tall, and he had a nice smile, along with a deep dimple in his right cheek.

he's cute

"yea yo fault nigga." i scrunched my face up and grabbed another clock.

"imma see you around." he licked his lips.

"the hell you won't." i mumbled walking away.

i got some more stuff before checking out and heading to my car.

"aight so i'm done shopping in target, right na i'm finna go get me sum wingstop." i said to my camera.

"lemme call this nigga to see if he hungry." i mumbled going into my call log and calling sai.

after 5 rings he picked up.

"hello?" i heard shuffling in the background.

".... why is you callin me li girl." he said.

"why you took so long to answer nigga?"

"i was doin sum, wassup?"

"you hungry? i'm finna get sum from wingstop."

"nah im coo, imma send you sum money."

"keep it, where you at?"

"i'm at nyla house." he said and i heard him typing something.

"a damn shame." i chuckled

"well aight imma fucks witchu later." i hung up the phone.

he be getting mad at me for hanging up but it's a habit.

my phone pinged and i saw that he sent me 50 dollars on cashapp with a note that said "hang up on me again and imma beat the fuck outta you".

"ain't beating shit." i shook my head.

i got my food and parked up in the parking lot.

"y'all i'm finna do a mukbang." i set the food up on my center console.

two familiar cars pulled up next to me and t3, fendi, sai, and ej hopped out before getting into mines

"AYEEE SIS!" ej yelled getting in the backseat.

i groaned as they started eating my food.

"okayyyy she got tha lil vlog set upp waddup bitches." fendi smiled at the camera.

"i guess we got some unwelcomed guests with us today vlog." i sighed going to pick up the last chicken wing and sai snatched it before me.

"sayair what the fuck bruh." i tried grabbing it but he put the whole thing in his mouth.

"that's tuff." t3 shook his head eating the rest of my fries.

"bro." i sat back in my seat staring at the roof of my car.

"awww y'all finna make my sissy cry." fendi pouted.

"she ain't finna cry she finna catch a murder charge." ej laughed.

"make that four of them."

"y'all dead wrong, go get her some more food." t3 shook his head.

i grabbed my camera and cut it off before resting it in my lap.

"now if i drive this muhfucka off a cliff with all of us in it...."

"aye don't play like that cause i know you would." fendi tried opening the door but i locked it.

"OH NAH GET ME OUT THIS BITCH!" ej yelled.

"i'll buy you three other plates just please get me out." t3 begged.

"hmm." sai held out half of the chicken to me.

"you put that shit in ya mouth and gon- nvm get the fuck out my car." i calmly stated sitting back.

"who you think you talkin to?" all of them asked at the same time.

" i just said get the fuck out my car, all of y'all." i grabbed my pole out the glove compartment.

"girl we bought you that and taught you how to shoot dat bitch." ej rolled his eyes.

i rubbed my temple in frustration.

"y'all get out, stressin the poe baby out." sai laughed.

they got out and went into wingstop.

"you think you an exception assum? get yo ass out." i mugged him.

"how was your day?" he looked over at me.

i ignored him and got on my phone.

"youn hear me talking to you." he grabbed my phone and put it in his pocket.

"bro leave me alone on some real shit." i looked out the window.

"how was your day?" he asked again turning my face to face him.

"bad since you came in here." i said taking in his appearance.

he has a dark brown skin complexion with some hazel eyes that hung low. his dark eyebrows are always groomed, and the right one carries a slit. his lips looked well hydrated making his perfect smile stand out.

his kinky type 4 hair blended perfectly into his fresh fade. he stood about 6'0 and had a skinny build, but he has a little bit of muscle in the right places. he has tattoos that cover his neck and his left arm, some that cover his chest, and he has his daughter's name on the top of his eyebrow.

to top it off, his diamond studs bring out all of his face features, including his sharp jawline.

"what you do today?" he licked his lips.

"i went to target."

"and what else?"

"nun, i just went there and came here."

"what you got from target?" he twirled his hair around his finger.

"i got these cute ass clocks, and i got some decoration plants and shit for my kitchen." i fixed the crotch of my sweats.

"sit like a lady, what i told you bout that." he closed my legs and i spread them again.

"ohhh when you was gon tell me that you and nyla got back together?"

"we didn't, just coolin for right now." he mumbled.

"heard you heard you." i nodded playing with the strings on my pants.

i tried telling him to stop going back to that toxic ass relationship but he doesn't listen so i'll let him learn on his own.

he finds his worth one day and then the next day she manipulates him and brings him back into her trap.

"why you lookin like you got sum on yo mind." he asked.

"i dont got nun on my mind." i scrunched my face up.

"man if i wanted to leave her alone i would've, why you always acting like that when we get back cool?"

"i never even said nun you just assuming shit." i looked out the window.

"im not dumb nae, i know you like the back of my hand that shit don't work."

"we been through this already, i told you i'm not finna convince you to do anything youon wanna do. imma support your decisions no matter what." i mumbled.

"you know what i think the problem is?" he rested his elbow on the center console and placed his chin on his fist.

"what the problem is sayair?" i turned my body to face him.

"i think you got a crush on me again." he shrugged and i burst out laughing.

"i said a joke assum?"

"ain't no wayyy." i laughed slapping my knee.

"you actin like you wasn't in love with me for like the whole of high school, stop playin wimme." he chuckled.

"i wasn't, you just delusional." i rolled my eyes.

"mmmhm if you say so." he gave me back my phone.

"i want another tattoo, right here." i pointed to the middle of my chest.

"no."

"imma get it in a couple weeks."

"nah if i'm not doin it you not getting it." he shrugged.

he's really talented at doing tattoos and piercing but he doesn't take it seriously

he did a few of my tattoos and he did my stomach and industrial piercing

"ok but when i asked you to do it a couple days ago and you said no."

"well i guess you just won't be having one." he shrugged.

"come onnn bruh the person i asked to do it is a girl."

"no the fuck he not, i'm not dumb."

"oh well, you know imma get it whether you agree or not so ion even know why im arguing with you." i said and he looked over at me with a
mug.

"and after i do that im finna get my nipples pierced by him too." i lied.

"you not getting yo nipples pierced by no nigga if it's not me."

"ion need you seeing my titties the fuck." i jerked my head back

"ain't nun i never seen before." he shrugged and after a while we burst out laughing.

"why you say it like that?" i coughed as he patted my back laughing

"bra you know ian mean it like that." he said.

"we used to take baths together i saw everything." he mushed my head.

"yea whatever." i scoffed and got on instagram.

"i'm finna go this girl blowing up my line." he mumbled turning his ringer off.

"aight bye." i continued scrolling

"fix that."

"bye." i looked up and waved before looking back down.

"nigga." he said and i smacked my lips leaning over and giving him a hug.

"let me gooo." i dragged.

"hold on." he slipped something into my back pocket and released me.

"that's for ya food again."

"see you later ugly." he dapped me up and left.

——————————————

hey guys

are y'all fw it so farr lmk

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 11.1K 28
"back from the dead lost in the head i need help".
649K 6.7K 8
𝐘𝗼𝐮 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝗼𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝗺𝐞.
51.2K 1.3K 50
Once you shoot your shot, there's no going back.
356K 6.9K 60
That's his bestfriends sister nothing else...