Phoenix's Flame (Kazuha x Rea...

By artxct

She/Her pronouns will be used in this story. Mature themes and language ahead! "Will you be my friend?" "I'v... More

*Prologue*
*Chapter 1*
*Chapter 2*
*Chapter 3*
*Chapter 4*
*Chapter 5*
*Chapter 6*
*Chapter 7*
*Chapter 8*
*Chapter 9*
*Chapter 10*
*Chapter 11*
*Chapter 12*
*Chapter 13*
Chapter 14
*Chapter 15*
*Chapter 16*
*Chapter 17*
*Chapter 18*
*Chapter 19*
*Chapter 20*
*Chapter 21*
*Chapter 22*
Chapter 23
*Chapter 24*
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Childhood Tales ~ 1
Childhood Tales ~ 2

Chapter 25

8.3K 265 377
By artxct

What happened last night seems to be the so called "calm before the storm". As the fatefully day of the battle against the Raiden Shogun approaches the air seems to tense. It was on those days when Y/N thought of her past, not the happy glimmers of time with Kazuha but the darker ones. 

Y/N was brought up as a lady with fine etiquette and good skills. She could cook she could clean, she could swing a sword and she could climb a tree. She had many siblings beside her, 2 younger brothers, 2 older brothers but no sisters. Though now you could consider her an orphan with her entire family dead. 

It seemed no matter what she did she would receive no validation from her parents, as she had four brothers the chances of her becoming family head was near to impossible. Perhaps it was when she had receive the phoenix flame that her parents started looking a little closer at her. 

It was on the day where everything burnt down, before she found refuge in the Kamisato clan that she had met the balladeer. 

"How pathetic, it seem one survived." 

"Shall we dispose of her sir?"

"No leave her be, she's quite interesting. We'll let her live for now."  

So while the Fatui had killed her entire family for they feared the ancient bloodline. Y/N was left alive. Ayaka says the day she found her, the princess had blood all over her and look half conscious. Her feet were bruised and her eyes were swollen but her in hand hands was a tightly clutched hairpin and two maple leaves.

"I don't' intend to ever let you go ever again" Was what Kazuha said the night Y/N had told him she loved him. 

"You better not." She had joked back

Here they were. Kazuha, Gorou her and a few resistance soldiers running with their lives to save the traveler who had apparently challenged Harbinger Signora to a duel.  In the chaos Kazuha asked Y/N to create a diversion to throw off the shogun's men and she agreed. 

Fire erupted from the ground as the temperature started increasing, "You better hurry," Y/N warned Kazuha as she took out her weapon. "I'm about to burn this entire place down to ashes." 

"Hot as always." Kazuha says in an attempt to joke.

"Not the time for flowery words Kazuha," Y/N says rolling her eyes. "now go save the traveler."

"Yes my lady." The boy says with a chuckle 

"Oh and..." 

"Mhmm?"

"Be safe out there."

People were yelling and screaming as Y/N cut them down one by one. The citizens were all hidden inside their houses in fear of the fire raging outside. 

"Please miss! Spare me I'll do anything!" A solider begged.

"Oh hush quit being dramatic, I hear ladies like men with scars these days I'm doing you a favor." Y/N replies back. 

The princess had just finished off about the last of the men when she saw a bright flash of electro follow by a yell.  

"Gosh damn it, that idiot better be okay." She thought to herself as she headed towards Kazuha's way. 

When the princess got to the scene it was too late... 

Well it was too late for her to do anything for everything had already been taken care of. The traveler stood there victorious with a certain shrine priestess behind him, who gave her a knowing wink. 

"Kazuha? What's all this? I heard a scream so I got here as soon as possible." Y/N says looking everyone up and down scanning for injuries.

"It appears everything has been taken care of, no need to fret. Traveler did most of the work though." The Kaedehara boy replies. 

As soon as the threat was deemed gone, Gorou and many of the resistance soldiers crowded Aether asking for details on how he defeated the all mighty shogun. Y/N wanted to join too but was pulled aside by Kazuha. 

"Are you alright?" He asked with a worried expression. "You seem quite flustered, your face is red."

"Huh? What do you mean? There's nothing wrong with me I feel perfectly fine." The girl replies back with a confused expression. 

"Are you sure? You didn't overuse your flames did you?" Kazuha says pulling her closer and pressing a hand on Y/N's forehead. 

"I'm telling you I feel fine, maybe a little dizzy but that's all-" 

"A little dizzy? Then you're certainly not fine, I'm taking you back to the ship to rest."

"There's no need for that. Besides I wanted to talk to Aether-"

"Aether can wait." Kazuha says scooping Y/N up and carrying her bridal style. 

"Sheesh do you always have to be so overprotective." 

"Just relax and close your eyes for a while, you deserve it." 

"Fine but only for a little while." Y/N says before the sleepiness takes over and she falls asleep on Kazuha's chest. 

Bonus Scene:

Kazuha chose to walk a quieter path back down to the ship, for Y/N was asleep on his chest and he was never one for crowds anyway. He was also a wanted criminal... but as he made his way down he bumped into a certain someone he had wished he would never see again. 

"Princess Y/N? What happened to her." 

"She's just asleep," Kazuha replies coldly, "please leave us be and continue on your day." 

"No way she looks tired I don't know who you are but I certainly don't trust you with her!" 

"Well I would never trust my dear princess to a stranger like you, who are you anyways?"

"How dare you!" The stranger replies back. "I'm someone from the Kamisato clan, I met Y/N years ago back at her ceremony. We didn't get to talk much though cause some annoying guy got in the way." 

Kazuha just stared at him as the Kamisato boy continued rambling.

"I had hoped I got to talk to her more when she was adopted as a Kamisato princess but she kept avoiding me, but I can assure you we're very much acquainted so you can hand her over to me." The boy says holding his hand out with confidence. 

"Yea not a chance," Kazuha replies back, his usual soft eyes glaring at the male. "Your so called 'annoying guy' is yours truly right here, and so called 'annoying guy' also happens to be her boyfriend. So you can either keep talking or I'll throw you off a cliff." 

"Y-You h-ho no- the audac-c." The boy stammers and takes a step back. "Tsk, whatever" he says before storming off.

"Kazuha?" Y/N asks stirring from her sleep, though her eyes were still half closed and she still seemed out of it.

"Sorry did that wake you up my love?" The boy says with a soft smile.

"What was that?"

"Oh just some trouble, no need to worry."

"Hilichurls?" 

"Something like that, don't worry about it go back to sleep."

"Mmkay Kazuha, protect me." The princess mumbles before drifting off again.

"Don't worry, I'll never let you go." 

Funfacts:

- Gorou saw Kazuha x Y/N moment and was just there like *cries in singleness* 

- Kazuha had no trouble carrying Y/N as his anemo vision made everything seem weightless. 

- After the Kamisato boy ran off he met Beidou and was thrown off a cliff. Beidou's reason? He looked to vertical...

A/N

Hi guys! So I have a few fanfics I have planned as the first season of this one will be ending soon. Since the new 2.3 event I've started thinking of writing something for albedo... our favourite boy. But don't worry I also have something planned for Gorou as well. 

Also follow my twitter if you want to chat or see my updates :) 

Here's my user: ArtxctXin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 6.8K 24
You're childhood friends with Tartaglia, who you have always known as Ajax. What happens when you meet again in Liyue after many years of being separ...
113K 3K 36
gorou x fem!reader As the younger sister of Kokomi, you live on Narukami Island and you decide to take a stroll around town after the vision hunt dec...
1.5K 55 11
ㅤ࣭ ㅤㅤׂ ㅤ ㅤˑㅤ ㅤ۟ ㅤ₊ ♡ ─ ❝ 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠? ❞ ─ ❝ 𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭...? ❞ ۪ ˑ 𓂂...
21.8K 337 18
Just the title, Genshin men x reader one shots !Requests will be taken! But not guaranteed that i will do them, (By comments or PM, angst, fluff, sc...