fairy; jeonglix

By fairygff

(lesbian ) jeongin and felix fall in love -college au ! completed More

ʚĭɞ
smoking cigarettes on the roof
you look so pretty and i love this view
don't bother looking down
we're not going that way
at least i know, i am here to stay
that's why, i love fall
looking at the stars
admiring from afar

we fell in love in october

824 33 17
By fairygff

felixs pov;

we all sit together at lunch. the weather is getting cold so today i have a thick dark green hoodie and a brown skirt. i lean my head on jeongins shoulder, she had her coat over my shoulders and her surprisingly warm hand on my thigh.

it was very peaceful, key word was. a tall girl with long healthy blonde hair came to our table, she had no makeup on except the fake freckles on her nose. i look across from me and mouth to seungmin 'wonder what guy she's here to ask out ' they silently laugh and points their finger at chan. jeongin sits up a bit.

"hey jeongin " the girl smiles and i instantly feel insecure. even with her baggy clothes you can see her perfect hour- glass figure. jeongin hums waiting for her to continue "i was wonder since tomorrow is saturday if you wanted to go on a date with me "

i lift my head off jeongins shoulder and slightly move away, pure panic fills my brain. both jisung and changbin give the girl a dirty look as minho glares and hyunjin looks disgusted. seungmin gives her an odd look, not even caring about their usual shy type vibe and chan just looks upset. "oh im busy on saturday sorry " jeongin pats my thigh while talking to the girl.

the poor girl looks at the rest of the table, completely shocked at the negative reaction of the strangers. she walks off and chan looks at jeongin "who was she " chan leans over the table, seungmin pushing him to sit back down.

"a new girl in our history class, she sits next to me and keeps flirting with me even when i pay no attention to her and she's even seen me talk about the whole bite situation with minho" jeongin pulls my head back down to her shoulder, i blush at her reminding the group about halloween.

"didn't she have black hair yesterday ? " changbin questions while watching her walk off, his glare looks actually terrifying. i forget how intimidating he can be, yes the same guy who screams in excitement anytime he sees a cat. "anyway what are you busy doing tomorrow " he continues.

"taking my pretty little fairy on a date " i turn my head so fast that i could've gotten whiplash.

"you are ?!! " i feel my cheeks get hot and my eyes widen. i try to avoid eye contact so i don't completely die of gay panic.

"yeah unless this is you rejecting me " i quickly shake my head and turn to hug her.

"no no no i would love tooooo " jeongin laughs and hugs back.
..

"is the outfit ok ?! " i panic while jisung and changbin cuddle on my bed. "if you're gonna cuddle on my bed at least get together first " that comment brings the two our their own world, a light blush covering their cheeks.

"your outfit is fine " i stare at my long mirror. a white dress with a red floral pattern, a small red bow at the top. a thin red cardigan, skin shade tights and white socks. i have my hair in pigtails, red ribbon tied to each one, knotted into pretty bows.

for makeup just eyeliner, mascara, dark red eyeshadow, white highlighter on my nose and lip gloss. "jisungs right you look really hot and kinda out of character but jeongin will like this new felix " changbin and jisung give me the confidence i needed "anyway you ready to go " i nod and get my bag just for phone, keys, earphones and card.

i put on dark red slight heels and we leave the house, i lock up behind me. "remember this is my mother's car so don't break anything " changbin asks while opening the door for jisung. i hum and get in the back. "where are we dropping you off "

"just outside the mall " changbin nods while jisung puts music on. i look out the window and look at the colourful trees. the car ride there was quiet, only jisungs music can be heard and it isn't even bad.

"is that jeongin smoking ? i didn't know she did that " i look at where jisung was looking and there jeongin was smoking. her outfit was so pretty. white button up shirt with a few buttons undone, a loose black tie and black cargos with chains, contrasting her formal look. finishing off the look with big boots.

"she's so hot " i unbuckle my seat belt and open the door "thankyou for the lift, have a nice day and tell me everything that happens" i step out and close the door, jisung opens his window.

"ok but you gotta tell us everything " the car starts driving off. i walk over to jeongin and smile, she takes the cigarette out of her mouth and drops it on the floor, stepping on it.

"you look beautiful " i blush at her complement and hold her hand. it's freezing outside but after that comment i don't regret this outfit.

"you look so pretty " she smiles and squeezes my hand. "anyway where are we going ? " i ask, worried if ive under dressed. jeongin starts guiding us into the mall.

"i was thinking about going to the cinema, seeing what's on and then we can get some food then go on a walk ? it's not very romantic but i thought it may be cute " i smile at jeongins date plan, it's not only cute but it's perfect.

"ive heard they're reshowing coraline for just this week, maybe we could see that " i suggest while swinging me and jeongins intertwined hands. "it's one of my childhood favourites "

"then if its on we'll watch it, if not we can find a shit film to laugh at " i smile at her suggestion, just in case something had happened. we make our way through the mall, our hands still interlinked. we get alot of judgmental stares but i notice jeongin glare back at them.

we get out the mall and walk into the large building next to said mall. the cinema isn't very busy, we make our way to the tills and to our luck the next screen of coraline is on in ten minutes and have hardly anyone there. we get seats at the back, the whole row to ourselves. she also orders us two large sweet and salted popcorn along with one large coke with two straws.

we walk into the room of seats, walking up the stairs to the back and right in the middle. me and jeongin get comfortable in the chairs, "lix i brought one of my jumpers for you, would you like to wear it now " she asks noticing how cold the room has gotten.

"omg thankyou " i smile while she puts the jumper over my head, i put my arms through the sleeves and sink back into my chair. jeongin lowers the arm rest and pulls me closer to her, as the ads hadn't even started jeongin gets her phone out at we take pictures, having fun with different poses and dumb faces.

not long later the movie starts, the room has about twelve other people in it. the movie plays and jeongin moves her arm around me, pulling me to lean my head on her shoulder. we feed eachover popcorn and share the coke, the expensive popcorn making this perfect.

the movie is nearly over and it's the spider scene, i shuffle closer to her. i do not like spiders. jeongin tightens her grip on me, understanding and remembering my dislike towards them creatures. the rest of the movie plays out and the ending credits start, the lights turn on and people begin to leave.

"that's better than i remember " i slowly get up, looking down at jeongin. she gets all the packaging, ready to throw in a bin. i stretch, keeping jeongins jumper on. "where to now innie ? " i ask as she stands up, also stretching.

"we'll find a restaurant, let's go " she links arms with me and we make our way out of the room, throwing the stuff in the bin and leave the cinema. getting outside it's getting dark, perfect for a romantic dinner.

we find a small italian restaurant, again quite empty but it's nice. we find a seat and get lucky with one by a window, looking out into a busy street and sunset. we order food and start talking about whatever comes to mind.
..

we leave the restaurant, extremely happy with the surprisingly cheap meal. the streetlights all on and the traffic completely cleared. "would you like me to walk you home or maybe we can go back to mine and you can sleepover " she asks while holding my hand.

"i wanna go back to yours but i don't have anything to wear" i swing our hands and smile, jeongin starts walking in the direction of what im guessing is to be her house.

we walk to a fancier area of town, the houses a little bigger and the roads much more clean. i make work of complaining about how cold it is, "pixie i already gave you my jumper " i pout and continue complaining.

we get to jeongins street. we keep walking until jeongin stops outside a large old looking house, something out of the history books. she opens the gate and walks towards the front door. "omg you live here ?! now im embarrassed omg you've seen my house "

"felix calm down, your house is cute and small just like you " she opens the door and walks in, taking her shoes off. "dont worry my family know you're here and staying over "

i do the same and look around "this gives me vampire vibes or like haunted house things " jeongin laughs and takes me upstairs.

she holds my hand and drags me up the stairs then again into the loft/ attic. "i have the best room in the house " she smiles. the amount of stairs ive gone up makes me think about exercising.

she drops her bag onto her chair and fall on her bed "felix you look so awkward standing there " she sits up "you like my room ? "

i look around. a big bed with dark bed sheets and blankets, led lights around the room, the floor covered with a few different types of carpet. a black chair with a pillow and what i can guess to be dirty clothes. across from the bed is a rail for her clothes to go on not that far from it there's a wooden set of draws for the rest of her clothes and a long mirror next to the door/ stairs.

"innie uh what should i um wear " i ask her as i sit next to her on the bed. she gets up and looks through her draws, she turns around with a dark shirt.

"you have shorts on under that dress ? " she questions, i nod and she puts down one of her band shirts, it seems quite old and big. "you can wear this, also keep the jumper " she smiles.

"thankyou uh where do i get changed " i ask, feeling bad that im asking so many questions. she gets some clothes for herself.

"you can change here, im going to the bathroom " she picks up some makeup wipes and pass them to me "anyway you can sit on the bed while i change, the wifi password is on my bedside table next to the laptop "

i watch her leave and start changing. i take jeongins jumper off along with my cardigan and dress. having to take my shorts off to take my socks and tights off. i get changed back into the shorts and now shirt. i fold my clothes and put them on her desk, along with my bag.

i sit on the bed and get the wifi. as i wait for jeongin i scroll through instagram, checking if twice had posted while i was out. jeongin gets on the bed and gives me a backhug, once she lets go i turn around and "oh my goddd jeongin put a shirt on " she smiles and lays down.

"nah im comfy like this " jeongin is in her bra and sweatpants "anyway what movie are we watching " i shrug and put my phone down. "also im getting my eyebrow pierced tomorrow wanna come with, maybe my little fairy can get a piercing " she ties her hair back into a ponytail as she wipes her makeup off.

"sure and w what piercings do they do ?? " i move to sit next to her, also wiping mine off. unsure what im getting myself into, not sure what to even think of getting.

"you'd look cute with any piercing " she stops and thinks "but i think maybe we should get you a tongue piercing, that'll look hot " she smiles getting closer to my face.

"only if you promise to hold my hand when it gets done " she nods and we put a movie on. i sink into her arms, "innie can i keep this shirt ? " she laughs and agrees.
--

first official date ?! anyway another chapter with over 2200 words, how ?!? T_T also i love love love comments so (-;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 9.5K 46
Bang Chan was hopelessly in love with his childhood friend Lee Felix. The boys worked together, lived together, and grew up together. Chan couldn't h...
23.9K 1K 29
In which Hyunjin and Felix save Changbin. •Throuple• •bxbxb• •Fluff, Smut, Angst
215K 6.2K 30
stray kids ||changbin|| [COMPLETED] he needed a reason to smile
31.1K 1.4K 41
{𝚄𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐} "𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙅𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙚" "𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝙄 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪?" When they met and learned about each other, everythi...