Healing You: Bakugou X Reader

By MultiFandomLoner

What happens when Recovery Girl's granddaughter gets into Class 1-A? Started: October 7th, 2021 Finished: Nov... More

💥Character Information 💥
💥Chapter 1💥
💥Chapter 2💥
💥Chapter 3💥
💥Chapter 4💥
💥Chapter 5💥
💥Chapter 6💥
💥Chapter 7💥
💥Chapter 8💥
💥Chapter 9💥
💥Chapter 10💥
💥 Chapter 11💥
💥Chapter 12💥
💥Chapter 13💥
💥Chapter 14💥
💥Chapter 15💥
💥Chapter 16💥
💥Chapter 17💥
💥Chapter 18💥
💥Chapter 19💥
💥Chapter 20💥
💥Chapter 21💥
💥 Halloween Special 💥
💥Chapter 22💥
💥Chapter 23💥
💥Chapter 24💥
💥Chapter 25💥
💥Chapter 26💥
💥Chapter 27💥
💥Chapter 28💥
💥Chapter 29💥
💥Chapter 30💥
💥Chapter 31💥
💥Chapter 32💥
💥Chapter 33💥
💥 Christmas Special 💥
💥 Valentine's Day Special 💥
💥Easter Special 💥
💥Y/N's Birthday Special 💥

💥 Bakugou's Birthday Special 💥

3.2K 74 29
By MultiFandomLoner

Bakugou Pov:

When I woke up, my curtains were pulled back, letting all the light in. Whoever opened them is going to die!

I stomped over to the window to shut the curtains and found a note.

Sorry for opening your curtains, but I had to be sure that you would get up. Dress somewhat nice. We're going somewhere for your birthday!

-Y/N

I grabbed a pair of black jeans and a red t-shirt and threw them on. I put on my shoes and went to Y/N's dorm. I knocked on the door and I heard footsteps run towards the door. Y/N opened the door wearing a black dress that ended just above her knees.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see! Happy birthday, Katsu!"

She grabbed my hand and led me out of the dorms. Once we were about a block away from UA, she stopped.

"Put this on and don't peek."

She handed me a blindfold and I put it on. As soon as it was on, Y/N grabbed my arms and spun me around until I lost my sense of direction. She grabbed my hand again and walked away.

We walked for a few more minutes until I heard a door open. Y/N led me inside and positioned me in the doorway.

"You can take it off now."

I pulled off the blindfold and realized that we were at my house.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

The old hag and the old man pulled me into a hug as Y/N smiled. I glared at her, but she just shrugged her shoulders. They pulled away and I was tackled in a new wave of hugs by weird Hair, Racoon Eyes, Tape Arms, and Dunce Face.

"Happy birthday Bakugou!"

"Get off of me!"

"Nope!"

I shoved them off of me and they stood there dejectedly.

"Come on, Katsuki. They helped me decorate!"

I looked around the living room and saw that it was covered in streamers and balloons.

"Still no."

The four of them sulked even more. Y/N glared at me and for a second, I thought about changing my mind, but I didn't. MY parents were glaring at me too, but Y/N's glare hurt me more.

"How about we have some cake!"

Everyone perked up at the mention of cake and they followed Y/N into the kitchen. She pulled out a cake with orange frosting with green gauntlets on it. She grabbed a candle and put it in the center of the cake before grabbing a lighter and lighting it.

"Make a wish, Katsu!"

I wish that Y/N and I will become pro heroes together.

I closed my eyes and blew out the candles.

"What did you wish for?"

"Like I'd tell you, Racoon Eyes!"

Y/N pulled out the candle and cut the cake.

"I asked Sato to make this, so it should be good."

Y/N handed me a slice of cake and a fork before she leaned in closer.

"I know that it's your birthday, but please be nice to them. They're our friends."

She continued to hand out the cake until my mom stopped her.

"Thank you so much, Y/N! I don't know how you can put up with my brat of a son, but he is so lucky to have you!"

"Thank you, Mitsuki. I love your son a lot, so I'm happy to be with him."

My mom pulled Y/N into a bone-crushing hug and didn't let go. I pulled her out of my mom's arms and glared at my mom.

"You almost broke her back! This is why I don't bring her here that often!"

My mom's face fell and she backed up until she bumped into Dad. Dad hugged her and led her out of the room.

"How could you say that, Bakugou?"

"So unmanly!"

"Hey, you guys, I'll clean up. You can go."

They sulked out of the door and walked away.

"I'll be back, Katsuki. You can open these while you wait."

She handed me three gifts before she left in the direction that my parents had gone.

I sat on the couch and opened the smallest one first. It was an action figure of me in my hero costume while doing my Howitzer Impact. Underneath the action figure was a card.

We had to get this made weeks in advance, but you deserve it. Everyone will be using our design once you go pro. Happy birthday, Bakugou!

- Mina, Kirishima, Sero, Kaminari

They took the time to design this? 

I got up and ran out the door. The four of them were about a block away, but for once, I didn't hear their obnoxious laughter. 

I used my explosions to boost myself towards them and they turned around when they heard the blasts.

"What do you want, Bakugou?"

Kirishima's voice was annoyed and he wouldn't look me in the eyes.

"Thank you all for the gift. I'm sor... sorr... I'm sorry. I shouldn't have gotten that angry and made it awkward for you guys."

"It's so manly of you to apologize!"

"Thank you for apologizing, Bakugou. We needed to go somewhere anyway, but have a happy birthday."

The four of them walked away, laughing like their usual selves as I headed back to my house. What I didn't hear was Kirishima's comment.

"So, he fell for it."

I sulked into the house and to the living room. When I got there, it wasn't the way that I left it.

"You're so predictable, Katsuki!"

Y/N popped up from under a fluffy blanket and ran to me. She tackled me in a hug and I fell back onto the pillows and blankets covering the floor.

"I had it all planned! I used the time that you were apologizing to set this up with your parents' help!"

My mom stomped into the room.

"You're lucky that I had a part to play, otherwise I would've pounded your head in!"

"Open the gift from your parents!"

I grabbed the box and inside was a customized blanket that said, #1 Pro Hero: Dynamite. It was surrounded by explosions and was very fluffy.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome, brat."

Y/N grabbed the blanket from my hands and cuddled into it.

"Open the one from me!"

I grabbed the gift bag and pulled out a book. It was full of pictures of Y/N and I.

"Thank you."

"We can look through that later, but there should be something else in there!"

I dug to the bottom of the bag and there was a card and a DVD. I pulled out the card first and read it.

Happy Birthday, Katsuki! I'm so glad that I get to celebrate with you! I love you so much!

-Y/N

I put the card back in the bag with a smile and grabbed the DVD. 

"Do you like it? It's a combination of all of All Might's unseen videos! I got some of the videos from All Might himself! He even signed it!"

"I love it. Thank you, Y/N."

She beamed at me as I read the note from All Might.

Happy Birthday, Young Bakugou! You will be an amazing hero! Keep up the good work!

I put the DVD into the DVD player and turned on the TV. I sat by Y/N and she wrapped me up in the blanket that she stole from me. She cuddled into my side and we watched the videos together. My parents watched from the couch as Y/N cuddled into me.

"Happy Birthday, Katsu! I love you so much!"

I wrapped my arms around Y/N, pulling her closer to me as we both enjoyed my new fluffy blanket.

"I love you too."

Thank you so much for reading! I might have an obsession for fluffy blankets, but we won't talk about that.🙄 Have a great day!🥰 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.1K 1.6K 22
okay every time one of them turned into a baby and one time bakugou got hit with a quirk that made him go full mama mode on them all let's go! #78...
292K 7.8K 69
10 months before UA, Izuku was in an accident. That costed to him to lose his memories. But what happens when he gets them back one week before the U...
5.8K 100 12
BNHA x Reader Started: September 1, 2021 Ended: August 6, 2022 °warnings° •mi*eta being a decent person• •bakugou redemption• •quirk discrimination• ...