Recovery

By Life_for_Belieb

Alex has been a friend of Justin Bieber as long as she can remember. When he got signed, she was the first pe... More

Recovery
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
New Cover!
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Author's Note
Chapter 65
New Book
New Book

Chapter 44

583 14 0
By Life_for_Belieb

Chapter 44

Madison's plan was working out perfectly. She was outside of the Russ's home with rope and duck tape in her hand. Alex should be asleep. It was now or never.

Alex's POV:

I woke up to someone putting duck tape on my mouth and tying me up with rope.

"Ahhhhhh!" I screamed, but the tape got in the way.

"Shut the hell up." A voice hissed, dragging me out the window. How did I not notice it was open? We hit the ground with a loud thud.

"Oww." I whined. I was rewarded with stinging pain across my face.

We reached a black van. I was thrown harshly, my body stinging with pain as the doors closed. Tears started filling up my eyes. I was never going to see my parents or Justin again.

*Skip some time*

"Wakey, wakey." The same voice cooed in my ear. My eyes opened up, sitting up lazily and was dragged out of the van to a unfamiliar mansion.

"Welcome to your new room, slave." I scanned the front space. It was actually pretty nice. There was a living room in front of me, a kitchen to the right and a upstairs to the left of me.

I was snapped out of my trance when the duck tape was ripped off my mouth.

"Remember me now?" I scanned the woman's features, realization hitting me like a wave.

"What do you want, Madison?" I spat, my spit hitting her caked face.

"You're going to regret that." My bicep was grabbed roughly and I was pulled to the stairs. We stopped when we reached a master bedroom.

"Stay here." The door closed.

After a few minutes, the door opened revealing Madison with...a whip? Who the hell owns a whip? She doesn't think I'm actually her slave, right?

"Get on your knees." She said, sternly while pulling her arm. I obey, feeling a little scared.

"You're getting ten lashes, slave." Then, a sting was followed by a burning sensation. I screamed in pain.
"No screaming. You've earned this." Her voice rung in my ears. The lashes started getting harder. I whimpered with each crack of the whip. At last, I couldn't handle it anymore.

"AHHHHH! PLEASE STOP! I-IT HURTS!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Oh, Alex. You were doing so well. You only had three lashes left, as well." She lightly scolded.

"I-I don't c-care." I stuttered, the energy drained from me.

"Very well." The whipping started again.
A/N: Spring break has began! What do you like about the chapter? Don't forget to vote and comment. 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 657 31
An Original Justin Bieber x Reader. Y/N has been dreaming of meeting her dream guy her whole life. Well, that guy may just be Justin Bieber himself...
85.1K 3.3K 22
Falling in love with someone while trying to hide your feelings seems almost impossible, but when those feelings are for a pop star it's twice as bad...
190K 3.3K 59
Jamie Collins and Justin Bieber have been friends since they were 5. They both secretly liked each other for a while but didn't tell anyone not wanti...
30.5K 866 53
Justin Bieber, the worldwide pop star is constantly on the tabloids for his bad behavior. Every belieber defends him. But there is one person ready t...