Forever In Their World [Seque...

By nashlycam23

After Jaylee Stone finds out her parents have been taken, she has no other choice but to return back to the D... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51

41

266 11 16
By nashlycam23

Jaylee's POV

"Jaylee?"

I jumped from my spot and turned around, widening my eyes as my heart started thumping against my chest violently. Crap, I've been caught.

"What are you doing in here?" Harry asked, somehow calming my nerves once I realized it wasn't Louis.

Hurry, think of something.

"I was looking for my hair tie." I spoke quickly, trying my hardest to not look suspicious.

"Your hair tie?" Harry seemed to have a hard time believing me as he raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah, but I got it." I stretched my lips into a weak smile as I lifted up the hair tie that was wrapped around my wrist.

"You really think I'm gonna believe that?" Harry questioned as he walked up to me and towered over my body, breathing down on my face.

"Louis isn't around, and I couldn't find my hair tie. Why would I want to walk in here while he's around?" I questioned back as I raised my eyebrows.

He stared down at me for a while, meditating on my response before he exhaled slowly.

"You better not be trying anything." Harry spoke sternly as he looked me up and down.

"I just needed this- I'll be on my way." I responded as I started walking away from him.

Thankfully he didn't say anything after that, he just waited for me to leave before he left the room himself and went about his day.

My curiosity didn't seem to leave quite yet as I slowly approached Zayn, watching as he made himself comfortable on the couch. As soon as he heard me walk in, his eyes met mine and instantly lit up, flashing me a gentle smile.

"You're back." He smiled as I sat next to him.

"Yeah I decided I'd shower later." I replied as he looked at me.

"And change later too I take it." He chuckled as I glanced at him with confusion.

Oh shoot. I forgot I told him I was going to change.

"Oh yeah... I totally forgot." I chuckled as we both smiled at each other.

"Do you want me to make you lunch?" Zayn asked as he faced me.

"Uhh no actually, I wanted to talk to you about something." I spoke more quietly this time, not wanting the others to hear.

I was going to take advantage of the other guys not being around so that I could talk privately with Zayn. I knew he would be honest with me and help me out.

"Okay what's up?" He asked as he scooted more.

"I- hmm.. I don't know exactly how to word this.... But I just.... I've been thinking about this a lot and I can't seem to get it out of my head." I started as Zayn nodded his head.

"Okay." He responded.

"Lately.... I've been really worried.... And concerned about my parents. I haven't heard any of you mention their names, or even mention their state. Like.... I don't even know if they're still alive or if they have enough to eat. I've never seen Louis, or either of you guys leave once to check up on them." I vented as Zayn looked me deeply in the eyes.

"I'm sorry you've been feeling that way Jaylee... that must be really hard for you. And I get where you're coming from... I really can't imagine how you must be feeling about all of this. But.... Louis is the only one who has access to the camera footage of the place your parents are staying at. So.... I don't even know myself." Zayn responded honestly as I held my breath.

Yeah I know.

"But.... If you want I can ask Louis how they're doing." Zayn offered as my eyes widened slightly.

"Would he get mad if I asked?" I questioned as I leaned in.

"I doubt it but.... you know how he gets, you have to catch him at the right time. But if it's just out of genuine concern, I don't see why he wouldn't answer you." Zayn shrugged.

"Why wouldn't he keep me updated? These are my parents we're talking about. My blood, my family. I just don't get why he's keeping all of this to himself. Doesn't this seem odd to you?" I spoke quietly as I leaned closer to Zayn.

"I really don't know." Zayn frowned as he looked down.

"I mean, he doesn't even tell you guys what's going on, isn't that weird?" I stated as he nodded his head slowly.

"It is." He replied.

"I really think something is wrong Zayn. I can't get rid of this sick feeling in the back of my mind. I really think he's-" I suddenly paused as I saw Louis cautiously enter into the room, closing my mouth before anything else could slip out.

His eyes glued to mine as he made his way into the kitchen, not looking away for a second. His hair was in a spiky mess since he just got out of the shower, and all he was wearing was loose sweatpants.

All three of us remained silent as we stared at each other, wondering who was going to be the first one to speak.

"Well that's the most suspicious posture if I've ever seen one. Did I interrupt you guys kissing or what?" Louis broke the ice as I finally let out a breath of air.

"No." We both replied at the same time as we leaned away from each other.

"What are you guys watching?" Louis changed the subject as he glanced at the tv after grabbing a carton of milk from the fridge.

I honestly don't even know. I really hope Zayn does though.

"I'm still flipping through the channels." Zayn replied shortly after.

"Hmm." Louis hummed as he poured himself a glass.

He's suspicious of us. I just know it. Crap.

Before Louis could say anything else, Liam walked into the room swiftly with a certain look on his face.

I know that look. He has some news.

"We got another gig. He wants us to go far south to take care of some business. It's probably a three to four hour drive." Liam informed as he approached Louis.

Louis narrowed his eyebrows as he listened, slowly nodding his head after processing the information.

"Okay. When?" Louis asked as he looked over at Liam.

"Tomorrow. Is that too soon?" Liam raised his eyebrows.

"No. It's fine. We can do it. We got nothing going on." Louis commented before he looked over at me.

I swallowed as I looked at him, already dreading the fact that they have another gig going on.

"We'll pack everything tonight. That way we can leave early." Louis said as Liam looked at him.

"It's a night job though, we'd have to leave probably around 5." Liam responded as Louis hummed.

"Okay. Still pack tonight anyways." Louis nodded.

"You got it boss." Liam replied before he started walking away.

"I don't want to go." I suddenly said as Liam paused.

They both looked over at me with serious glares, but I refused to look intimidated.

"Excuse me?" Louis asked as he took a few steps out of the kitchen.

"I don't want to go to your gig." I said as I stood up, suddenly grabbing Zayn's attention.

"Jaylee what are you doing?" Zayn whispered as I ignored him.

"Yeah and why's that?" Louis seemed amused as he crossed his arms.

"Because I'm simply no use. I don't need to be there. I'd rather stay here with one of you than go out there and be traumatized again. It's not like the government needs all six of us to do the job." I responded boldly as Louis slowly started to grin.

"You think you can just decide whether or not you get to stay?" Louis asked with a cocky grin.

He was obviously amused by my boldness, and it was really starting to tick me off.

"Louis I really don't need to go. You know that. You saw what happened last time." I sighed.

"I won't let it happen again." Louis spoke sternly as his eyes pierced into my soul.

"I just don't see why we all need to go. I'm fine chilling here with Zayn or something." I commented as I lifted up my arms as a gesture.

"That's not gonna happen." Louis responded jealously.

"I'd do just fine staying here." I defended as Louis started to look irritated.

"You just want a chance to escape." Louis scoffed.

"No I just don't want to be involved in your dirty work." I argued back.

"Go to my room. Now." Louis ordered as I gasped.

"What? That's not fair. What did I even say?" I breathed as I looked confused.

"So we can talk in private. I'm tired of arguing with you in front of them." Louis said as I groaned.

"This would be so much easier if you just agreed with what I said." I commented as I began walking away.

As soon as we both entered into his room, I quickly turned around and crossed my arms, giving him an attitude look while I waited for him to speak.

"You really think I don't know what you're trying to do?" Louis asked as he turned around.

"What am I trying to do exactly?" I asked for clarification as I raised my eyebrows.

"You're trying to be alone with Zayn so that you can just use him and escape." Louis said as I groaned.

"Oh my god that is so far from the truth!" I raised my voice.

"Is it now?" Louis asked as he walked around me.

"You just can't get over the fact that I pick Zayn over you all the time because I actually like him as a friend." I responded as Louis looked pissed.

"I didn't ask for a rude comeback Jaylee." Louis growled as he grabbed a chunk of my hair and yanked me towards him.

"Ow! What is with you and constantly pulling my hair?!" I yelped as I slapped his hand away.

"You just can't get over the fact that I'm tougher than you and can manhandle you whenever." Louis hissed as his hand remained on my hair.

"Stop get off of me." I groaned as I started punching his chest.

"Come on Jaylee. Fight me. Try to get my hand off. Let's see if you still got that kick ass spirit in you." Louis taunted as I kept punching and slapping him.

"That's not gonna get you anywhere." Louis said as he now grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him.

"Let go of me!" I fought back as he shoved me against his mattress.

"You turned weak again. It's no wonder why you don't want to go with us. You're pathetic." Louis spat as he crawled on top of me.

"Get off!" I demanded as I tried pushing his body off of mine.

"What are you gonna do about it Jaylee? Huh?" He mocked as he kept slapping my sides.

"Stop that what the hell!" I whined as he kept hitting me.

"Come on Jaylee. Use your strength. Stop being such a b*tch." Louis encouraged before I punched him right in the jaw.

He huffed as he slightly crawled off me, massaging his face as I breathed heavily.

"Nice hit." Louis complimented before I wrapped my legs around his body, strangling him once I pinned him to the bed.

One leg was wrapped around his neck while the other was around his waist, squeezing him tightly to prevent him from moving.

"I'm sick of you always picking on me!" I spoke aloud as he grabbed my leg.

He then elbowed me in the ribcage, making me cry aloud as he shoved me off.

"I do it to toughen you up." Louis commented as we both leaned away from each other.

"I'm not going to that stupid gig." I breathed as I looked up at him.

"I know you're not. Which is why I'm going to stay here with you." Louis replied as my eyes grew wide.

You have to be kidding me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 47 23
Sequel to My Bandmates Girlfriends Sister! As the summer ends the boys finally go on tour. Can Becca stay faithful to Niall? Will Lexi and Liam be ab...
41K 917 53
"Just let me go!" She screamed as the cold chains dug into her skin. "No can do princess, you're in our world now." Zayn said darkly with a evil smir...
2K 143 7
𝐀 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 All because he met the wrong people at the wrong time, Harry Styles lost everything in an instant- including his...
335K 7.5K 47
[COMPLETED] It is well known that the world isn't a nice place. There are too many people and not enough humanity. Emma learns this very quickly when...