๐˜๐„๐‹๐‹๐Ž๐–, jackson avery

By nokaratekid

๐˜๐„๐‹๐‹๐Ž๐– | "stop smiling, pretty boy." ใ€‹ in which a girl falls for the pretty boy from the other hospita... More

'๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ค'
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen

twelve

4.6K 155 0
By nokaratekid

Season 6  - no episode

____

The weekend comes, and with that the cinema screening, on which Jackson has ask Maeve. The blonde isn't quite sure what it is, the way it asked, almost seemed like he was asking her out, but she didn't want to make assumptions. Especially, because she doesn't seem like the kinda guy to take a girl on a first date to a movie.

Those thoughts have kept Maeve awake at some points in the middle of the night, although she wouldn't admit that to anybody. She herself hasn't figured out what she wants the whole thing to be. So she came to the conclusion to just figure it out as she goes.

Not being the greatest with expressing feelings- of any kind, besides sarcasm, really- she doesn't know yet, how to handle it all when it does come. But that isn't in front of her yet. Maybe later, but not right that second.

On Saturday, after having a night shift, the blonde walks downstairs at around one PM. Getting a bowl out of the kitchen cabinet, she fills it up with cornflakes, before adding milk.

"You should really eat something other than cornflakes every day." Alex mutters.

Maeve jumps into the air, not having seen the man, she looks at him stunned. "Since when are you sitting there?"

Alex shrugs. "Since before you came inside."

Maeve furrows her brows, looking into space. "How did I not see you? And what are you doing here, shouldn't you be at work?"

Alex scrunches his face. "I was on night shift with you."

"You were?" Again, Maeve's brows furrow. She really should work on her ability to pay attention.

"Yes." He draws out, before he sighs, putting his mug with coffee on the counter. "Anyway." He stands up.

Alex grabs the mug, putting it in the sink, before walking away. Maeve follows him with here eyes, before shrugging, grabbing a spoon, she takes his spot at the counter.

____

Around three, Alex knocks on Maeve's room door. Opening he looks inside. "Hey, Avery is here, he said he's looking for you. Did you invite him over?"

Maeve's eyes widen, when she suddenly realises what time it is. "Shit."

She looks at Alex, getting up from her bed, throwing the laptop beside her. "Yes, uhm, tell him I'll be downstairs in like two minutes, okay."

She walks towards her closets, hearing Alex grunt in agreement, before he shuts the door.

Grabbing a top, blazer and pair of Jeans. An outfit she knows looks good on her. She quickly changes into it, looking into the mirror on her closet she nods. "Good."

Maeve opens her room, door walking down the stairs, to see Jackson standing in the entrance hallway.

Chuckling Maeve walks down the few other steps. "You could have waited in the living room you know."

Jackson looks at her smiling. "Karev's in there."

"Your still not good with him?" She asks amused. Jackson shakes his head. "No. But he always looks like he's about to punch me."

"Ah, so it's trauma." Maeve chuckles, remembering what happend the day where that inspection was, about how that woman died. Which in the end pleaded to April being fired.

Chuckling nervously, Jackson shakes his head. "No. And I could have taken him, if Shepherd and the rest wouldn't have pulled us apart."

Maeve patts his chest smiling. "I'm sure you would have."

She looks up at him, smiling cheekily. "You ready to go?"

Gesturing towards the door, opening it, Jackson bows a bit, holding it open. "Lead the way, m'lady."

"Thank you, dear sir." Maeve laughs, walking out of the front door.

Walking down to the red Ford, Maeve looks from the car, standing on the side of the road, back to Jackson, eyebrows raised. "Nice car, pretty boy."

Jackson smirks. "Yeah, being a Avery, does have it's advantages."

Maeve rolls her eyes, smiling. "Oh stop it, rich kid."

"Okay, but only for you." He smiles cheekily, making Maeve roll her eyes once again, with a soft smile on her lips.

Getting inside the car, Jackson drives off.

____

After arriving at the cinema. Jackson and Maeve enter, getting their tickets and walks up to the concession stand, to get overpriced snacks.

With popcorn and sodas, Jackson and Maeve walks smiling into the screening room, with just a few people in Star Wars shirts inside.

Walking to their seats, Jackson walks behind the blonde sitting down next to each other.

Awaiting the movie to start, Jackson and Maeve whisper to each other, earning stares from the people inside, whenever they start to laugh a bit too loud. When the film starts, Maeve can't help but lean over to Jackson from time to time, commenting on the film.

"As a kid I had a crush on Han, you know. I thought he was so cool, with his ship and gun, and the whole 'I shot first'- demeanor." Maeve whispers  eyes locked on the screen watching the scene unfold. Jackson looks down at her smiling softly. "Why doesn't that surpise me?"

Maeve meets his eyes. "I take that as a compliment." Jackson chuckles quietly, trying not to disturbe the other guests.

"You don't even know what I wanted to say." He smiles. Maeve looks up at him. "You wanted to compare me to him, didn't you. What you said is what most people say when they compare another to someone."

Jackson shakes his head, smiling down at her, their shoulders touching. Maeve moves her eyes back to the screen, still feeling Jackson's eyes on her.

"Stop smiling, Pretty boy. It's getting creepy, if you stare at me and smile." Maeve mutters amused.

Jackson shrugs. "Can't I adore your face?"

"You do that all the time, not that I'm complaining." Maeve retorts, moving her stare from the screen to Jackson, slowly leading a piece of popcorn to her mouth.

Jackson chuckles at that. "You're adorable." He answers shaking his head in amusement.

"I know." Maeve smiles, unintentionally quoting Star Wars.

____

The rest of the screening is similar. Small comments or conversations through each of the three original Star Wars film, annoyed stares from the other guest, whenever their laughters get too loud, even through they try to keep quiet.

They got especially annoyed, when Jackson started to have a laughing fit, ending in Maeve putting hand over his mouth, as he buried his head in her shoulder to quiet himself. While a man throws popcorn at them, making then Maeve start a laughing fit as well. Shutting her eyes tightly she tried to stop the laughter from coming out, but with the popcorn throwing from the man and Jackson still trying to contain his laughter in her shoulder, that seemed harder than she hoped.

Throughout the screening they got more comfortable, especially after their laughing fit. Jackson has put a arm around her shoulders, while Maeve leaned her head on his shoulder, arm taking the arm space in between them.

After the film ends the two make their way out of the cinema, towards Jackson's car. Getting inside Jackson starts to drive back to Meredith's house. Music plays loudly through the car, while the two sing loudly along to Taylor Swift.

Arriving at Meredith's house, Jackson stops the car, getting outside, Maeve follows his example, shutting the door behind her.

Jackson walks around the car smiling at Maeve. He holds out his hand for Maeve to take. Taking his hand smiling softly, the man leads her to the front door.

"Thank you, for tonight Jackson. I really enjoyed it." Maeve smiles softly up at him, standing opposite him, her hand still holding onto his.

"Me too." Jackson smiles, green eyes twinkling.

"I guess, I'll see you tomorrow at work then?" Maeve smiles.

Even though they both know how they would like to say goodbye, they don't. Not sure how the other would react.

Jackson instead of doing what he really wanted to do, just nods. "Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow. Good night."

He hugs Maeve tightly, too scared to just kiss her goodnight.

Burying her face in his shoulder taking his his scent, she warps her arms around his shoulder, feeling him pull her closer by her waist. "Sweet dreams, Pretty boy." She whispers in his ear, before letting go.

Smiling softly at each other, they step away, instantly missing the warmth from the other. Mave takes a few steps backwards, towards the front door. She waves one last time at Jackson before opening the door, before walking inside.

Pressing her lips together with trying to hide the dreamy smile whe walks into the living room taking off her jacket.

"How was your date?" Meredith asks from the couch. Quite literally jumping in the air, Maeve let's out a breathy laugh. "Jezz, you scared me."

Meredith leans forward, a indefinable stare on Maeve. "So how was it?"

"It wasn't a date." Maeve says unsure. They never actually established what it was.

"What was it then." Meredith continues curious.

"I don't know." Maeve answers truthfully frowning at the ground. "But it was nice."

"Oh, Mae," Meredith gets up walking to Maeve, she throws a arm around her shoulder. "looking at you, it was better than just nice. So tell me about it."

The blonde leads the smaller one to the couch, throwing them on it. Meredith stares at her expectantly. Maeve sighs, before starting.

____

Hi, sorry for not updating earlier, but it's the time of the year were the teachers just hate everyone and throw exams around like it's nothing. But here's an chapter, the next one could take some time as well, so I apologise already. But to everyone who is going through the same BS, good luck and I feel you.

Also I gotta go learn now, l have an exam tomorrow (and project that needs to be ready by tomorrow) and I have no idea what is going on in there (the exam), so wish me luck.

To those who know what it is, Happy belated St. Nicolaus :)) (don't know if that's how you write it, but I think you know what I mean)

(Not really edited, sorry for mistakes)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 5K 34
"๐’๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐›๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ข ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ข ๐ก...
23.9K 511 45
แดกสœแด‡ส€แด‡ สœแด€ษดษดแด€สœ แดแดษดแด›ษขแดแดแด‡ส€ส ษขแดแด› สœแด‡ส€ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›ส™ส€แดแด‹แด‡ษด ส™ส แดแด€ส€แด‹ ๊œฑสŸแดแด€ษด แด€ษดแด… สœแด‡ส€ แดแดกษด แดแดแด›สœแด‡ส€ แดแด€x สŸแด‡๊œฐแด› ษดแด‡แดก สแดส€แด‹ ๊œฐแดส€ แด€ ษดแด‡แดก ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€แด› แดกสœแด‡ส€แด‡ สœแด€ษดษดแด€สœ แดแด‡แด› แด€สŸแด‡x แด‹แด€ส€แด‡แด  แด€ษดแด… ๊œฐแดแดœษดแด…...
977K 31.8K 89
๐˜'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต...
1.5K 50 9
๐—œ๐—ป ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜. ๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฒ ๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ป...