Alternative | ✓

By YouCreate___

There are two primary choices in life : to accept conditions as they exist or accept responsibility for chang... More

2 :- Characters.
3 - Saving Abhimanyu.
4 - Makings of a Plan.
5 - Startled Bhishma.
6 - Rumour Has It.
7 - Karna is Dead?!
8 - Valid Truth.
9 - Heart to Heart.
11 - Sharpened words
11 - Climax.
12 - Decision.
13 - Face-Off.
14. Epilogue.

1 - Disclaimer

4K 67 5
By YouCreate___

Text copyright © YouCreate__™ 2021 The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. 

This story is published to the condition that it shall not be produced or re-transmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this violation of copyright law.

This story does not mean to hurt or offend anyone's personal or religious beliefs. This is just a fictional story based on the author's imagination. Copying and resubmitting this work in any form is not appreciated. If seen doing so then strict measures will be taken. 

Images  or videos (if used) belongs to their respective owners.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 439 46
It is the seventh story of the Karna Series. Long ago a girl born out of her loving parents, Dau Balram and his wife Rebati. Her mother hailed from S...
401K 23.9K 77
Drisana has always felt like she's in the wrong place, wrong time. Why? That has no answer. After her parents death, adventure lover Drisana has been...
60.7K 2.9K 33
The greenish-blue orbs stared at the group gathering below as she hide behind the curtain watching the crowd. Maharishi, gurus, yogis from all over w...
168K 7.7K 52
"Truth is like the Sun, whereas Realization is the first encounter with reality." But when woven, an unwavering path of Self-Realization is created. ...