Barian Emperor Male Reader Oc...

Por DeadFizh08

Hi! My name is Y/n L/n, I am 15 years old boy who loves Yu-Gi-Oh! I died in an accident there I meet God and... Más

Info
Prologue
Standard Chapter 1
Standard Chapter 2
Standard Chapter 3
Standard Chapter 4
Standard Chapter 5
Standard Chapter 6
Standard Chapter 7
Standard Chapter 8
Standard Chapter 10
Standard Chapter 11
Standard Chapter 12
Synchro Chapter 13

Standard Chapter 9

7.8K 101 44
Por DeadFizh08

Reginald P.O.V

After arriving at Leo Apartment in Room 73, I was lying on my bed provided by Akaba Reiji and LEO Corporation. Reiji gives me the keys to this apartment as a reward after completely exposing Shiunin Sora that he is an Academia spy. To be honest it was really hard to be the one who expose Sora, considering that he's a friend. That shows that this show has a crazy story and plot in the early series.

Before I came to this apartment I cross the path of The You Show crew after my Duel against Sora.

Flashback

After I transform back to my human form, I was heading toward the apartment that Akaba Reiji provide me. Then suddenly I heard my name called behind me so I looked behind to see.

Yuya: "Reginald wait!"

I looked behind to see It was Yuya with Yuzu and Gongenzaka behind him that they ran up to me.

Yuya: "What's up with that Duel, Reginald? Why did you hurt, Sora?"

Reginald: "He's gonna hurt you Yuya and kidnapped Yuzu and everyone in this city."

Then I started to walk away from them.

Gongenzaka: "Hurt Yuya, kidnapped Yuzu and everyone in this city? Like what you have said that Sora's friends invading Kurosaki Shun's hometown?"

Reginald: "He is..."

Then I turned around and look at them seriously.

Reginald: "If you want to know all the answers in more detail, I will tell you guys the explain furthermore in the Second Round of the Tournament."

Then I began walking leaving my friends shocked and concerned.

Yuzu: "Reginald..."

End of Flashback

Reginald: "After this Tournament, I will tell them my Origins I am a Barian Emperor and I live in an Alternate World."

Then I hold my Barian Symbol necklace that was hanging on my neck.

Reginald: "The future must have changed after I exposed Sora that he is an Academia spy and during the Battle Royale, I will expose Dennis that he is an Academia spy as well and tomorrow I have to meet her as well."

After thinking my thoughts, I got up from my bed and take a bath to calm myself before I go to Reiji's Office.

3rd P.O.V

At the Maiami City Hospital, there we see the You Show crew concerned about Sora's health and Reginald's disappearance.

Shuzo: "Yoko-san and I will bring the Kids back to their home. Take care of Sora."

With that Shuzo, Yoko, and the Kids left the hospital leaving Yuya, Yuzu, and Gongenzaka. Then Yuya looked at Yuzu.

Yuya: "So...What do you think?"

Yuzu: "What?"

Yuya: "About Kurosaki. He is the culprit behind those serial attacks on LDS. I saw him defeat LDS's top team in front of my eyes. And you, Yuzu?"

Yuzu: "I saw Masumi get into a dangerous situation while she was chasing, Kurosaki and Reginald were with me all the time too. But..."

Yuzu thought about Masumi's behavior before the Championship started.

Gongenzaka: "She was chasing him?!"

Yuzu: "Yeah...And Yuto said that they were attacking LDS to save their comrade."

Yuya: "Yuto...The man that looks like me. The same man that would disappear when your bracelet shined, right?"

Gongenzaka: "Disappear?"

Yuzu: "I don't know why Yuto would vanish whatever my bracelet shined..."

Yuzu looks at her bracelet.

Yuzu: "Every time Yuto would be so close to Yuya, my bracelet shone very brightly, and after that Yuto's gone."

Yuya: "Now that you mentioned it..."

Yuya took out his Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon card.

Yuya: "When Reginald's body shines a red light glow when he is trying to Draw his last card against Sora during his Duel, my Odd-Eyes also shined brightly and I feel a burning feeling inside my chest."

Gongenzaka: "Maybe Yuya's Odd-Eyes and Reginald's power coming from his Last Draw against Sora has some kind of connection? Not to mention Reginald's eyes changed color during his entrance at the arena his right eye had blue while his left is red and most of all before he left the Stadium he said that he is the Emperor or something."

Yuzu: "Emperor..."

Yuya: "Reginald said that he will explain everything after the Second Round...*Sigh* I guess we should wait for his explanation to fully understand his action."

Gongenzaka: "But I still don't understand why he hurt Sora like that..."

Yuzu: "Like Reginald said in the arena, Sora and his friends were attacking Kurosaki's hometown. He wouldn't hurt anyone without reason?"

Gongenzaka: "Did you ask Sora where he comes from?"

Yuya: "Yes, but every time we asked him, he always dodges that question."

Gongenzaka: "What about, Reginald?"

Yuya: "He explains that he's a traveler and an Orphan...So we didn't ask him again."

Yuzu: "But the way Reginald talked about Kurosaki losing his sister....it got me thinking."

Yuya: "About Kurosaki's sister?"

Yuzu nodded.

Gongenzaka: "Sister?"

Yuzu: "Yes. Kurosaki had a sister and Reginald said that Kurosaki's sister was kidnapped by Sora's group."

Gongenzaka: "That means Kurosaki joined the LDS to fight against Sora's group, but why he was attacking LDS to get his sister back?"

Then Gongenzaka becomes frustrated with the many questions.

Gongenzaka: "JUST WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!"

Yuya: "We will let Reginald explain things. There has to be a bigger picture that we missing here than just kidnapping."

Unknown to them Sora was already escaped from his room and headed somewhere.

Reginald P.O.V

At night on the Maiami Central Park. I was running headed towards Central Park where Yuto and Yuya meet for the first time.

Reginald: "How could I forget that important information that I had?! This is the part that I will have to change the path of Zarc counterpart to not become a Zarc."

I continued to run through the empty city at night. And in the middle of the discussion about the next plan. Nakajima rushed into the room to tell us that Sora escaped the hospital. Without thinking, I called Yuya, Yuzu, and Gongenzaka to search for Sora around the city.

Then I arrived at the park where the event happened and only to find it...Nothing.

Reginald: "So I arrive here first, huh?"

Then I took a seat on the park's bench and with that Yuto appeared from the shadow.

Yuto: "What are you doing here, Reginald?"

Reginald: "Just waiting for our Academia spy. *Look at Yuto* And what are you doing here, Yuto?"

3rd P.O.V

Meanwhile, at Reiji's office with Najima and Shun are watching on the monitor of Reginald and Yuto talking with each other.

Najima: "Is that Sakaki Yuya?"

Shun: "No. That's my comrade, Yuto."

Reiji: "I see...So I believe that the two of you that attacked the LDS are you and Yuto?"

Shun answered with a nod.

Reginald P.O.V

Back at the Central Park of Maiami City

Yuto: "Honestly, I want to ask you something?"

I look at Yuto.

Reginald: "Okay, what is it?"

Before Yuto could ask me, another voice came behind me.

???: "I FOUND YOU!!"

I turned around to see a tired and beaten-up Sora.

Reginald: "Found what, Sora?"

Sora clenched his fist in anger.

Sora: "Let's settle that score once and for all, Reginald!"

Sora activated his Duel Disk.

Yuto: "You want him to Duel you with your injuries?"

Sora: "Of course! All Xyz Scums all destined to be hunted by me!"

I sigh at Sora.

Reginald: "I already beat you in our first Duel, you can never win against me if you Duel me right now with your anger and hate, Sora."

Sora: "I don't care! Let's Duel you, Xyz scum!"

Reginald: "Fine, Let us do this."

Then I activated my Duel Disk

Sora and Reginald: "DUEL!!"

Sora LP: 4000

Reginald LP: 4000

Sora: "I'll go first!"

We draw until we have 5 cards in our hands.

Sora: "I summon Edge Imp Tomahawk from my hand!"

Edge Imp Tomahawk (Atk 1800/Def 800/Fiend/Dark/LV 4)

Sora: "I activate Edge Imp Tomahawk's effect! Once per turn, I can send one Edge Imp monster to my graveyard to deal 800 damage to my opponent!"

A powerful energy blast coming from Edge Imp Tomahawk hit me back to the wall of the stadium damaging my life points.

Reginald: "Argh!!"

Reginald LP: 4000 - 3200

Sora: "Think of that as a little greeting from me, I end my turn."

I get up from that attack.

Reginald: "Now you made me mad, Sora. My turn! Draw!"

I draw a card from my Duel Disk

Reginald: "I summon Drill Barnacle!"

Drill Barnacle (Atk 300/Def 0/Aqua/Water/LV 3)

Reginald: "When there's a Fish, Sea Serpent, or Aqua-type monster on my field, I can Special Summon this card from hand! Come, Shark Stickers!"

Shark Stickers (Atk 200/Def 1000/Fish/Water/LV 3)

Reginald: "Now I Overlay my Two Level 3 Drill Barnacle and Shark Stickers! To build the Overlay network! "I unleash the terror of both air and sea! Xyz Summon! Come forth! Rank 3! Submersible Carrier Aero Shark!"

Submersible Carrier Aero Shark (Atk 1900/Def 1000/Fish/Water/Rank 3/OLU 2)

Reginald: "You know already this effect right, Sora?"

Sora looks at me with anger.

Reginald: "Well then. Why don't I show it to you?! I activate Aero Shark's effect! By detaching one Overlay unit can inflict 400 damage from each card from my hand, so I have 4 cards from my hand which means I can inflict 1600 damage on you. Torpedo Takedown!"

Submersible Carrier Aero Shark (Atk 1900/Def 1000/Fish/Water/Rank 3/OLU 2 - 1)

Aero Shark sends multiple torpedoes toward Sora damaging him in the process.

Sora: "Argh!!"

Sora LP: 4000 - 2400

Reginald: "I am not done yet! Aero Shark attack Edge Imp Tomahawk!"

Aero Shark attacks Edge Imp Tomahawk destroying it and damaging Sora once more.

Sora LP: 2400 - 2300

Sora sends back and hits on the ground hurting.

Reginald: "I set two cards facedown and end my turn."

Then we heard a voice behind Sora and we see Yuya.

Yuya: "Sora, Reginald!?"

Yuya came to our side, then he looks surprised to see Yuto for the first time.

Yuya: "Is that...Yuto?"

After that, he looked back at Sora worried about his injuries.

Reginald: "Give up now, Sora. You already lost the Duel."

Then I see Sora slowly trying to get up.

Sora: "Never that I lose to an Xyz scum like you and to prove that I will beat you! My turn! Draw!"

Yuya: "Sora..."

He draws a card from his Duel Disk.

Sora: "I activate the Spell Card: Polymerization! I Fuse my Edge Imp Sabres and Fluffal Bear from my hand! Devil's claws and beast's fangs! Become one and show your new power and look! Fusion Summon! Appear, the hair-raising beast that slashes everything! Frightfur Bear!"

Frightfur Bear (Atk 2200/Def 1800/Fiend/Dark/LV 6)

Sora: "Battle! Frightfur Bear attack Aero Shark!"

Frightfur Bear went towards Aero Shark and eat it fully and I received a small amount of damage from it

Reginald LP: 3200 - 2900

Sora: "When Frightfur Bear battles and destroys a monster, It can equip that destroys a monster and gains the amount of that monster's Atk!"

Then Aero Shark appeared back only to be eating my Frightfur Bear to gain extra Atk from Aero Shark's Atk.

Frightfur Bear (Atk 2200 - 4100/Def 1800/Fiend/Dark/LV 6)

Sora: "I set one card facedown and end my turn!"

Reginald: "My turn! Draw!"

I draw a card from my Duel Disk.

Reginald: "When I control no monster on my field, I can Normal Summon Depth Shark from my hand without Tributing!"

Depth Shark (Atk 1400/Def 0/Fish/Water/LV 5)

Reginald: "Then I use the Spell Card: Aqua Mirage from my hand! This card can be equipped with a Water-type monster and when the equipped Monster is used as an Xyz material, I can use this card for an Xyz Material as a Monster with the same Level!"

Aqua Mirage [Depth Shark] (Atk 0/Def 0/Water/Fish/LV 5)

Yuto: "Reginald had Two-level Five monsters on his field..."

Reginald: "I Overlay my Two Level 5 Depth Shark and Aqua Mirage! To build the Overlay network! The holy water drop fell into chaos! Show your power and purify all disorder! Xyz Summon! Come forth! Rank 5! Number 73: Abyss Splash!"

Number 73: Abyss Splash (Atk 2400/Def 1400/Aqua/Water/Rank 5/OLU 2)

Yuto: "Abyss Splash..."

Yuya: "Reginald gonna end this right now."

Sora: "Not this monster!"

Reginald: "But first I activate the Quick Play Spell Card: Mystical Space Typhoon from my hand! I can target one Spell/Trap Card on the field, so I choose your's Sora!"

Sora's one facedown card is destroyed by Mystical Space Typhoon.

Sora: "No!"

Reginald: "I activate Abyss Splash's effect! By detaching one Overlay unit, it can double its Attack power until the end of the turn!"

Then one of the Overlay units went to Abyss Splash chest to double its Atk.

Number 73: Abyss Splash (Atk 2400 - 4800/Def 1400/Warrior/Water/Rank 5/OLU 2 - 1)

Reginald: "Then I use another Overlay unit! Thus, I double its doubled Attack power!"

Number 73: Abyss Splash (Atk 4800 - 9600/Def 1400/Warrior/Water/Rank 5/OLU 2 - 1)

Yuto: "9600 Atk?!"

Reginald: "It's over! Abyss Splash attack-"

Before I end Sora's life points. Then we see Sora's Duel Disk begin to glow, signaling that he will return to the Academia at the Fusion Dimension.

Sora: "No, please! I don't want to go back yet! Until I defeated him I can't go back to Academia!" 

Then Sora turn into blue particles before he vanished.

Yuya: "Sora!"

Then Yuya looks around the area to find Sora that disappeared out of nowhere

Yuya: "What just happened to, Sora?! What's going on?!"

3rd P.O.V

Meanwhile, at Reiji's office, they see what just happened Sora was transported back to the Fusion Dimension.

Shun: "He ran away..."

Reiji: "More likely he's forced to go back."

Back at Central Park where Yuya is still looking for the disappearing Sora.

Yuto: "He was more like going back to his Dimension."

Yuya: "To what?"

Yuto: "Yes."

Yuya: "What's a sick joke you're telling me about?! You said that there is one world similar to this one?!"

Yuto: "That's right."

Yuya: "No way! There's no way I would believe that?!"

Reginald: "Tell that to the Xyz Dimension."

Yuya looked at Reginald with a confused look.

Yuya: "Xyz Dimension?"

Reginald: "*Sigh* Better let Yuto explain this, he owes me an explanation after all."

Yuto nodded and began speaking about his Xyz Dimension.

Yuto: "People from Academia are invaders, they attacked Xyz Dimension without warning and kidnapped my best friend's little sister."

Yuya: "Xyz Dimension..."

Yuto: "That's what Academia calls it. Like Fusion Summon they use, our Dimension use Xyz Summon so our Dimension is called Xyz Dimension. In our Dimension, we Dueled for fun and the thrill of it until the day Academia attacked us..."

Then he tells Yuya about what happened in the Xyz Dimension about the Academia carded the Xyz Dimension people for whatever reason. Meanwhile, at Reiji's office, Shun clenched his fists in anger while Reiji remains calm meanwhile Reira looks scared.

Yuto: "They turned everyone into cards..."

Yuya: "No way! Turned people into a card!?"

Yuto: "The world is bigger than you can imagine. There are many things that happened unseen."

Yuya: "Then if Fusion and Xyz Dimension exist, does that mean there are Synchro Dimension exists as well?"

Yuto nodded, then both of them looked at Reginald.

Yuya: "Reginald...You know all of this?"

His only response is just a nod which confirms it.

Yuya: "Then you're from this Dimension or not?" 

Reginald: "Fine. *Sigh* You want to know my Origin, right?"

Yuya nodded.

Reginald: "To tell you the truth...I'm from...Heartland."

Yuto is surprised by his answer.

Yuto: "Heartland?! But-"

Reginald: "Listen to me first."

Yuto stops talking so that Reginald begins talking again.

Reginald: "I'm not from your Heartland...But I'm from an Alternate Heartland."

Yuya: "Alternate Heartland?"

Reginald: "Yes. Now the Heartland that I came from, where never been attacked by another Dimension. The Heartland where we can use Ritual, Fusion, and Xyz Summon can use."

After he said that his from an alternate Heartland where Ritual, Xyz, and even Fusion Summon can use both Yuto and Shun were shocked at my Reginald story.

Shun: "Alternate Heartland that can use Fusion?!"

Yuto: "No way..."

Reginald: "Yes. I don't remember how, but I accidentally come to this world and...Here I am. So any question." 

Yuya: "What is this ba-"

Before Yuya could ask another question, a green light appears much to their shock. Then the green light fills the area, blinding them and filling the screen in Reiji's office with static.

Nakajima: "What happened?!"

LDS Employee: "The circuit has been disconnected and all other cameras in the area don't respond!"

Then the light dies down and they saw a boy in a white helmet and tracksuit with a white motorcycle standing a couple of feet from there. This is the Yugo counterpart of the Synchro Dimension of Yuya and Yuto.

Yugo: "Dammit! What is this thing doing in here?"

Then he removed his helmet, revealing a boy with blue and yellow hair on Yuya's face.

Yuya and Yuto: "What the?! He just looked like me!"

The boy looked at Yuto with anger.

Yugo: "Finally I found you, bastard! I'm going to end this for sure!"

Then Yugo activated his Duel Disk on his motorcycle.

Yugo: "Our Duel has been interrupted last one, but this time I won't lose to you!"

Yuto: "So you appeared, Pawn of Fusion!"

Yuto activates his Duel Disk.

Yuya: "Pawn of Fusion?"

Reginald: "This is it...The reason why Yuto was merged with Yuya...Why the name has to sound like Fusion for Yugo why?"

Yugo: "For the last time, my name is Yugo!"

Reginald snapped from his thought.

Reginald: "Wait! This is just a BIG misunderstanding!"

He ran up to them to stop them, but it was too late, and the Duel started.

Yugo and Yuto: "DUEL!!"

Yugo LP: 4000

Yuto LP: 4000

Yugo: "I'm going first!"

Yugo ramped his D wheel into the air and both Yugo and Yuto draw their 5 cards.

Yugo: "When I control no monster, I can Special summon Speedroid Terrortop from my hand!"

Speedroid Terrortop (Atk 1200/Def 600/Machine/Wind/LV 3)

Yuya: "He used his motorcycle to Duel?"

Reginald: "That motorcycle called the D-Wheel, is quite weird if you ask me."

Yugo: "Then I summon the Tuner monster, Speedroid Tri-Eyed Dice!"

Speedroid Tri-Eyed Dice (Atk 300/Def 1500/Machine/Wind/TLV 3)

Yuya: "A Tuner monster! So that means that..."

Reginald: "Yes he's from the Synchro Dimension..."

Yugo: "I'm Tuning my Level 3, Tri-Eyed Dice, with Level 3 Terrortop! Magical sword with the form of a cross! Use your power to rend all your enemies! Synchro Summon! Level 6! Hi-Speedroid Kendama!"

Hi-Speedroid Kendama (Atk 2200/Def 1600/Machine/Wind/LV 6)

Yugo: "I activate Kendama's effect! Once per turn, I can banish one Machine-type monster from my graveyard to inflict 500 damage on my opponent! I banish my Terrortop and take this 500 damage!"

Kendama blasts energy at Yuto, but Yuto dodges it.

Yuto LP: 4000 - 3500

Yugo: "I set one card facedown and end my turn!"

Yuto: "My turn! Draw!"

He draws a card.

Yuto: "I summon Phantom Knights of Ragged Gloves!"

The Phantom Knights of Ragged Gloves (Atk 1000/Def 500/Warrior/Dark/LV 3)

Yuto: "When I have a Phantom Knights monster on my field, I can Special summon Phantom Knights of Silent Boots from my hand!"

The Phantom Knights of Silent Boots (Atk 200/Def 1200/Warrior/Dark/LV 3)

Yuto: "And I Overlay my Two Level 3 Ragged Gloves and Silent Boots! Souls of knights who fell on the battlefield. Revive here and now, and become the light that breaks the darkness! Xyz Summon! Appear, Rank 3, The Phantom Knights of Break Sword!"

The Phantom Knights of Sword Break (Atk 2000/Def 1000/Warrior/Dark/Rank 3/OLU 2)

Yuto: "When Ragged Gloves used for Xyz summoned an Xyz monster, that Xyz monster gains 1000 Atk!"

The Phantom Knights of Break Sword (Atk 2000 - 3000/Def 1000/Warrior/Dark/Rank 3/OLU 2)

Yuto: "Battle! Phantom Knights of Break Sword attack Kendama!"

Break Sword charges and slices Kendama into two and creates an explosion damaging Yugo in the process.

Yugo LP: 4000 - 3200

Yuto: "I set one card facedown and end my turn."

Yugo looks at Yuto.

Yuto: "At this moment, Break Sword's Atk returns to normal."

The Phantom Knights of Break Sword (Atk 3000 - 2000/Def 1000/Warrior/Dark/Rank 3/OLU 2)

Yugo: "How dare you...I will pay you back double, no...Million times! My turn! Draw!"

He draws a card.

Yugo: "I activate the Spell Card: Speed Reverse! I can Special summon one Speedroid from my graveyard! Be reborn, Hi-Speedroid Kendama!"

Hi-Speedroid Kendama (Atk 2200/Def 1600/Machine/Wind/LV 6)

Yugo: "I can't Normal summon on the turn I use Speed Revers, but this is enough to destroy your monster!"

Then Yugo D-Wheel jumps in the air above Yuto's head.

Yugo: "Battle! I attack Break Sword with my Kendama!"

Kendama headed to Break Sword.

Yuto: "Trap Card, open! Phantom Knight's Sword! It increases Break Sword's Atk by 800!"

Break Sword's broken sword is fixed and it began to glow increasing its Atk by 800.

The Phantom Knights of Break Sword (Atk 2000 - 2800/Def 1000/Warrior/Dark/Rank 3/OLU 2)

Yugo: "You underestimate me! I'll activate my Trap Card as well! Speed Turn! It puts Break Sword into Defense Position and lowers its Def by 500!"

The Phantom Knights of Break Sword (Atk 2800/Def 1000 - 500/Warrior/Dark/Rank 3/OLU 2)

Yugo: "You're a monster is finished!"

Yuto: "I won't let that happen! When Break Sword would be destroyed by battle, I can destroy Phantom Sword instead!"

Kendama pierce Break Sword, but his sword managed to block it and in the process decrease its Atk by 800.

The Phantom Knights of Break Sword (Atk 2800 - 2000/Def 500/Warrior/Dark/Rank 3/OLU 2)

Yugo: "But Kendama can inflict piercing damage!"

Kendama sends an energy arrow at Yuto hitting him and pushing him to the ground.

Yuto LP: 3500 - 1800

Yugo: "I set one card facedown and end my turn."

Yuya: "Yuto!"

Yuya tries to run toward him, but Yuto wards them off.

Yuto: "My turn! Draw!"

He draws a card.

Yuto: "I change Break Sword into Attack Position and I summon Phantom Knights of Ancient Cloak from my hand!"

The Phantom Knights of Ancient Cloak (Atk 800/Def 1200/Warrior/Dark/LV 3)

Yuto: "I'll activate Ancient Cloak's effect! By turning into Defense Position, I can increase Break Sword's Atk by 800 until the end of that turn!"

The Phantom Knights of Break Sword (Atk 2000 - 2800/Def 1000/Warrior/Dark/Rank 3/OLU 2)

Yuto: "Battle! Break Sword attack Kendama once more!"

Again Break Sword charged and sliced Kendama into two as it destroyed Yugo getting hit by the shockwave and damaging its life points.

Yugo LP: 3200 - 2600

Yuto: "I set one card facedown and end my turn. And Ancient Cloak's effect ended."

The Phantom Knights of Break Sword (Atk 2800 - 2000/Def 1000/Warrior/Dark/Rank 3/OLU 2)

Yugo: "I admit that you're pretty good."

Yuto: "I won't lose to a Pawn of Fusion!"

Yugo: "I already tell you it's Yugo! Not Fusion! First, you take away Rin from me and you keep getting my name wrong!"

Yuya: "Rin?"

Yuto: "You are the one who took everything from us!"

Yugo: "Shut up! We can talk after this Duel! Draw!"

He draws a card.

Yugo: "I summon Speedroid Double Yoyo!"

Speedroid Double Yoyo (Atk 1400/Def 1400/Machine/Wind/LV 4)

Yugo: "When this card is Normal summoned, I can Special Summon a Level 3 or lower Speedroid monster from my graveyard! Come back, Speedroid Tri-Eyed Dice!" said with a serious look

Speedroid Tri-Eyed Dice (Atk 300/Def 1500/Machine/Wind/TLV 3)

While this happens a green silhouette of a dragon roaring on Yugo's Extra Deck made Yuto and Yuya feel tension, but they didn't know why.

Reginald: "It's happening..."

Yugo smirks that he understands his Dragon's cry.

Yugo: "I know you want to fight him! I call you out now! I'm Tuning my Level 3 Tri-Eyed Dice with my Level 4 Double Yoyo! Spread those wondrous and beautiful wings and strike down your enemies with the speed of light! Synchro Summon! Appear! Level 7! Clear Wing Synchro Dragon!"

Clear Wing Synchro Dragon (Atk 2500/Def 2000/Dragon/Wind/LV 7)

Yuya was shocked at how his monster is similar to his Clear Wing Fast Dragon. Suddenly Yuya's Deck glows as he takes his own Clear Wing.

Reginald: "Yuya's Clear Wing Fast Dragon in the manga is reacting to Yugo's Dragon." 

Yuya: "I can feel it...Clear Wing Fast Dragon reacts to his Dragon..."

Yugo: "Battle! Clear Wing Synchro Dragon attack Break Sword! Hell Dive Whirlwing Slasher!"

Clear Wing Synchro Dragon went up in the air spinning and charging in green energy before speeding down clashing into Break Sword and whipping it out the shockwave knocked Yuto back to the ground as Yuya and Reginald ran to him with a worried expression.

Yuto LP: 1800 - 1300

Yuya: "Yuto!"

Yuto: "Stay away! This is my Duel! When Break Sword leaves the field, I can Special summon all materials used to Xyz summon it from my graveyard as a Level 4 monster!"

The Phantom Knights of Ragged Gloves (Atk 1000/Def 500/Warrior/Dark/LV 3 - 4)

The Phantom Knights of Silent Boots (Atk 200/Def 1200/Warrior/Dark/LV 3 - 4)

Yugo: "Now that those guys are back, I'll be getting rid of the useless one! Spell Card: Hidden Shot! I banish Speedroid Double Yoyo from my graveyard and destroy Ancient Cloak!"

A portal appeared and came out a red laser headed toward Phantom Knights of Ancient Cloak and destroy it.

Yugo: "With these settle the score with you, I end my turn."

Yuto: "Settle the score?"

Then his Extra Deck glowed while the silhouette of his Dragon roared as Yuya and Yugo felt the same pressure.

Yuto: "I Overlay my Two Level 4 Ragged Gloves and Silent Boots! Formed pitch-black darkness, to fight those foolish enough to oppose its treacherous fangs! Now, descend! Xyz Summon! Rank 4! Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon!"

Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon (Atk 2500/Def 2000/Dragon/Dark/Rank 4/OLU 2)

Yuto: "When Ragged Gloves used for Xyz summoned for a Dark-type  Xyz monster, that Xyz monster gains 1000 Atk until the end of this turn!"

Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon (Atk 2500 - 3500/Def 2000/Dragon/Dark/Rank 4/OLU 2)

As the two dragons appear and roared at each other, Yuya, Yuto and Yugo feel pain as Yuto and Yugo's eyes started to glow.

Yuya: "What is this feeling?! *Holding his chest* My chest is burning!"

Reginald: "I must stop this at once before it's too late!"

Yuto: "I activate Dark Rebellion's effect! By detaching one Overlay unit, it can halve one level 5 or higher monster on the opponents' field until the End Phase and Dark Rebellion gains the lost amount! Treason Discharge!"

Then one of its Overlay units went to Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon's wing and with that, it opens to released purple lightning at Clear Wing Synchro Dragon.

Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon (Atk 3500/Def 2000/Dragon/Dark/Rank 4/OLU 2 - 1)

Yugo: "I activate Clear Wing's effect! Once per turn, When a level 5 or higher monster is targeted by the monster effect, It can negate and destroy that monster! Dichroic Mirror!"

Clear Wing Synchro Dragon's wings green crystal glowed countering the purple energy and the light shot out at Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon.

Yuto: "Trap Card, open! Phantom Knight's Wing! It can prevent Dark Rebellion's destruction and increase its Atk by 500!"

A purple wing appears and equips itself to Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon's wings to increase its Atk and protect from Clear Wing Synchro Dragon's negate ability.

Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon (Atk 3500 - 4000/Def 2000/Dragon/Dark/Rank 4/OLU 1)

Yuto and Yugo: "Destroy everything and burn it into ashes!"

Yuto: "Battle! I-"

But before Yuto could attack someone interfered with the Duel.

Instruction Penalty:  2000 LP

Yuto LP: 1300

Yugo LP: 2600

Reginald LP: 4000 - 2000

The Trio of Zarc counterparts was surprised, that Reginald interfered with their Duel as his Barian Emperor's eye shines brightly.

Yuya: "Reginald!?"

Reginald: "Don't worry, Yuya. I'll end this madness!"

Yuya nodded.

Reginald: "My turn!"

He draws until he has five cards in his hand.

Reginald: "I summon Lantern Shark!"

Lantern Shark (Atk 1600/Def 900/Fish/Water/LV 4)

Reginald: "I activate Lantern Shark's effect! When this card is Normal Summon, I can Special Summoned one Water-type monster from my hand! Come out, Buzzsaw Shark!"

Buzzsaw Shark (Atk 1600/Def 500/Fish/Water/LV 4)

Reginald: "I activate Buzzsaw Shark's effect! I can target one Water-type monster on my field, and I can Special Summoned one Water-type monster from my Deck with the same Level with a different name from the target! So I choose my Buzzsaw Shark to Special Summoned Double Fin Shark from my Deck!"

Double Fin Shark (Atk 1000/Def 1200/Fish/Water/LV 4)

Reginald: "When there's a Water-type monster on my field, I can Special Summoned Silent Angler from my hand!"

Silent Angler (Atk 800/Def 1400/Fish/Water/LV 4)

Yuya: "Reginald had Four Level Four monsters in his field." said with a painful look

Reginald: "I activate Double Fin Shark's effect! It can be treated as two materials for Water-type Xyz Monster!"

Double Fin Shark [2] (Atk 1000/Def 1200/Fish/Water/LV 4)

Reginald: "I Overlay my Level 4 Double Fin Shark, to build the Overlay network! In the artic breeze where the ice priestess lives, she can control ice to freeze their enemies to their demise! Xyz Summon! Come forth! Rank 4! Number 103:  Ragnazero!"

Number 103: Ragnazero (Atk 2400/Def 1200/Fairy/Water/Rank 4/OLU 1)

Reginald: "I Overlay once again and use my Three Level 4 Lantern Shark, Buzzsaw Shark, and Silent Angler, to build the Overlay network! In the deep space, there is one star that can brighten up your way to guide you in the deep darkness! Xyz Summon! Come forth! Rank 4! Number 102: Star Seraph Sentry!"

Number 102: Star Seraph Sentry (Atk 2500/Def 1200/Fairy/Light/Rank 4/OLU 3)

Everyone stops and looked at the monsters that Reginald just summon and they felt a strong aura coming from these two, then Star Seraph Sentry and Ragnazero release a powerful red energy that makes both Berserk Yuto and Yugo back away in fear as the burning feeling from Yuya's chest was suddenly gone.

Yuya: "Huh? The pain in my chest is gone?"

Reginald: "I activate Ragnazero's effect! By detaching one Overlay unit, I can target one monster that my opponent control, whose current Atk is different from its original Atk, destroy it and I can draw one card!"

Number 103: Ragnazero (Atk 2400/Def 1200/Fairy/Water/Rank 4/OLU 1 - 0)

Ragnazero sends blue lightning to Yuto's Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon destroys it and Reginald can draw one card by Ragnazero's effect.

Yuto: "Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon!"

Reginald: "Next I activate Star Seraph Sentry's effect! I can target one monster from my opponent's field to halve your monster Atk until the end of this turn!"

Number 102: Star Seraph Sentry (Atk 2500/Def 1200/Fairy/Light/Rank 4/OLU 3 - 2)

Star Seraph Sentry sends a light arrow to Yugo's Clear Wing Synchro Dragon's body to half its Atk in the process

Clear Wing Synchro Dragon (Atk 2500 - 1250/Def 2000/Dragon/Wind/LV 7)

Yugo: "Clear Wing Synchro Dragon!!"

Reginald: "Then I use the Spell Card: Aqua Jet! I can increase Ragnazero Atk by 1000 until the end of this turn!"

Number 103: Ragnazero (Atk 2400 - 3400/Def 1200/Fairy/Water/Rank 4/OLU 0)

Reginald: "Battle! Ragnazero attacked Yugo's Clear Wing Synchro Dragon! While Star Seraph Sentry attacks Yuto directly! Lightning Cluster and Breezing Spear!"

Star Seraph Sentry attacks Yuto directly with a light arrow with its light bow and meanwhile Ragnazero attacks Yugo with an ice spear at Clear Wing Synchro Dragon that creates a shockwave knocking the Synchro and Xyz Duelist away also reducing its life points to zero.

Yuto and Yugo: "Arghhh!"

Yuto LP: 1300 - 0

Yugo LP: 2600 - 0

Winner: Reginald Kastle

After the solid visual deactivation, Yuya came toward Reginald to congratulate him on winning the Duel.

Yuya: "You did it, Reginald!"

Then they looked at both Yugo and Yuto unconscious on the ground.

Reginald: "Looks like I managed to stop Yuto to emerge into Yuya's body so that Zarc won't be reborn. I hope so..."

Yuya: "We should bring them to my house, Reginald."

Then Reginald carries Yuto on his back, while Yuya carries Yugo. Then they heard a voice from behind them to see Yuzu.

Yuzu: "Yuya! Reginald!"

Yuzu approached us and noticed her bracelet had just stopped glowing.

Reginald: "So that means I managed to prevent the counterparts of Zarc to emerge into one."

Then Yuzu looked around before she is surprised from seeing Yuto and Yugo, who has the same face as Yuya.

Yuya: "Yuzu, it better you called Gongenzaka to help us carry them to my house and Reginald will explain everything."

Yuzu and Reginald nodded as she called Gongenzaka while Reginald was explaining what happen to them and he just hope that those two were okay.

End Chapter

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

7.4K 129 21
Full disclosure I do not own YuGiOh ARC-V but I am using it for entertainment purposes, it is owned via Konami. I do own my own personal twist on it...
7.9K 148 31
{ALSO ON MY QUOTEV ACCOUNT} Rose Ashikaga has been the best friend of Rio Kastle for seven years. In those seven years, Rose has met Reginald (Shark)...
2.3K 335 56
(Written as Final Arc of a story I wrote) *Completed* 10 years after the near end of the world, 10, or as he is now known by, Light Galax, is living...
25.3K 578 44
Inspired by: @Gl1tch87 An 18-year-old High school senior who died of Cancer and wakes up in a mindscape when he meets someone who didn't thought he w...