The Alpha Meets The Rogue

By Hailey_aintsimp

An original work of Olga Guevara. Also known as Kidnapped By The Alpha Billionaire. This is the complete ver... More

Note
Synopsis
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 40 Restricted
Note
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 47 Restricted
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 83 Restricted
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Excerpt

Chapter 22

3.6K 87 14
By Hailey_aintsimp

I woke up the next day feeling restless. There was a knock on the door and I sat up from the bed, running a hand through my hair.

"Leila, are you awake?" Blake's voice came from the other side of the door.

"I'm up. You can come in," I replied.

I fixed the comforter, trying to cover up my bare legs. I was only wearing Blake's oversized shirt, and I didn't want anything on display- that shouldn't be.

Blake walked in looking great. He had already showered, and wore jeans and a dark polo shirt.

I raised an eyebrow, waiting for him to speak.

"How did you sleep?" Blake asked, walking to stand in front of my bed.

"I've slept better, but you own one hell of a comfortable bed," I told him. He replied with a chuckle.

"You missed him, didn't you?" Blake asked, with a knowing look.

"Are you going to give me breakfast?"

"Nice change of subject, and yes. Be ready, we're going out," Blake informed me, getting up from the bed.

"Where are we going?"

"A nice restaurant in town. Don't worry, you'll love it," Blake said before leaving the room.

I ran after him, needing to tell him I didn't have clothes to wear other than the jeans I wore yesterday.

I caught up to him soon enough. He turned to face me, giving me a once over. It was then when I looked down at myself. I was only wearing his t-shirt.

Blake stared at me as I stood in front of him, not knowing what to do.

"Uh... I don't have any clothes to wear," I told him, pulling the hem of my shirt- willing it to go lower.

It covered me enough, but most of my legs were exposed. He nodded his head, finally turning to look up at me.

"I had someone bring you a change of clothes. You can shower and I'll leave it outside your door," he said, clearing his throat.

I didn't say anything and just turned to go back to the room as quickly as I could.

Once I shut the door, I rested my back on it for a few moments.

I showered and changed into some khaki shorts with a nice burgundy shirt, and wore the sandals I had on yesterday.

 I decided to leave my hair down, not wanting to worry about messing with it.

I walked downstairs when I finished getting ready and noticed Blake was in his office. I made my way over there, knocking once before walking in.

"The clothes fit you well," Blake told me, again giving me a once over. 

This time, it seemed casual since I was fully dressed and not exposing myself to him.

"They did, thank you," I replied, taking a seat on one of the chairs.

"Yesterday was my busy day, but today I am completely free. We can go have breakfast, and then maybe walk around in town after," Blake said as he shuffled some things on his desk.

"That sounds great. But, when will I be calling Dylan?" I asked him, feeling the nerves start to settle in the pit of my stomach.

"I was thinking about that last night. Maybe you should give Dylan some time to cool off. You just ran away yesterday, and I bet you did it for a reason. It might be best if you stayed here a couple of days and then when you feel enough time has passed, you can give Dylan a call and talk it out with him," Blake explained.

"Don't you think it's worse if I wait? And what about Alpha Nicolas? What if he talked to Dylan already?" I asked, feeling myself get alarmed.

"I talked with Nicolas this morning. So far, he doesn't know anything about you. That means he didn't tell Dylan your name. The waters are clear. Besides, Nicolas is requesting permission to search the lands. It will be a while before he reaches Midnight Moon territory, or for him to get over here."

"You think so?" I questioned, unsure about waiting. 

Last night was almost impossible to go through. My wolf spent the entire night complaining and whimpering, wanting to be next to Dylan.

"What about Dylan being blindsided in the situation? Didn't you say it was better for him to know everything?"

"You're going to have to find a way to explain things Leila. If you just tell him all at once, I can guarantee you his wolf will take over. Nothing good can come out of that."

"Maybe you're right," I said, resting my head on his desk. 

He let out a chuckle, and walked to stand next to me.

"Let's go have breakfast. You'll feel better after that," Blake told me, taking a hold of my hand and walking me out of his office.

We arrived at a small café restaurant. Most of the people in town knew Blake. 

Being out with him reminded me of the day I went to town with Dylan and most people were staring at us with curious eyes. 

Today with Blake was no different. Some of the people passing by were werewolves and they would look at Blake with respect.

We ate in silence for a while. It wasn't uncomfortable. I had plenty of things running through my mind and I was sure Blake did too.

"I shouldn't have run away," I said to Blake, after some moments of silence.

"I'm surprised I haven't heard anything from Dylan. In cases like these, Alphas usually start blaming anyone who crosses their path," Blake replied.

"How do you think he's doing?"

"He must be feeling bad. I mean, he really doesn't know where you are, and whether you left or someone took you."

I felt my eyes start to get watery. It was my entire fault. I had created all the problems and now I was paying for it.

Blake stood up and moved his chair closer to me.

"It's going to be alright. You're just missing your mate," he said in a soothing tone.

I wrapped my arms around him, wanting to be comforted by someone. 

My wolf immediately felt alert by being in someone else's arms, other than our mate, but I ignored her.

Blake had been good to me.

When I composed myself, we left the café. It was a nice day out and I took Blake on his offer of walking around town. 

I decided I would call Dylan, but that would have to be later on today. I wanted to be ready for him. I was expecting his anger, even if I wished he wouldn't be mad at me.

Whenever we crossed people from his pack, Blake presented me as his friend. 

I heard many of the people from his pack murmuring that I was his mate or his girlfriend and Blake was just keeping it a secret.

I smiled at their thoughts, finding it funny that they assumed that.It was late in the afternoon when Blake drove us to his house. 

As soon as he parked his car, a guy walked out from the woods.

"Blake, I've been waiting for you," the guy said, nodding at Blake.

"Michael, this is Leila. Leila, this is Michael- my Beta," Blake introduced us. 

Michael moved forward and offered his hand.

I shook it, giving him a smile in return.

Show the vote button some love, and leave a comment if you will. Thank you loads for reading! Cheers!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 75.4K 73
Family problems were something Sasha had become accustomed to. An Alpha werewolf mate was something she was definitely not accustomed to. Sasha is a...
3.7M 120K 61
Throughout her life, Nora's parents have been nothing but drunk, horrible people. One night, she decides she cannot take it anymore, so she runs away...
209K 7.2K 49
"Who are you?" She stopped just when her hand made contact with the door knob. "Alpha Isabel Martinez" she replied in a voice that wasn't hers. Dylan...
404K 9.1K 30
When a model from Spain came to Canada to attend her Cousin/ childhood bestie wedding turns out to meet her mate and her mate is BRYCE XERON KINGS t...