•|Us Again (Completed)

By bini_writes

Kim Taehyung ♡ Kim Jisoo Former lovers Kim Taehyung and Kim Jisoo's path collide again after one night of mis... More

characters
Prologue {M}
chapter 1
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Epilogue

chapter 2

1.6K 106 22
By bini_writes

JISOO

"Let's go" I softly grabbed my son's hand when I spotted them in the lobby, the girls looked at me. The concern and worry on their eyes can't hide, but I'm too tired to explain so I just flashed out a forced and reassuring smile that thankfully they quickly gets.

"Mom?...did you cried?" I look down at my son when he asked, I bent down and hold his shoulder, I smiled and shook my head.

"No...mommy gots some dirt on her eyes—thats why" I explained, well I can't tell him now that his father was the "Mr. Nice Guy" that he only met a while ago after his 4 years existence in this world and counting.

My son's confused and worried look melts my heart as tears again beams out on my eyes when he spoke

"Was the dirt hurt your eyes so bad? Mom, it's swollen and red..." He tilted his head as his tiny cute hands cares both of my cheeks. "Your nose are red too" he added, my tears fall holding my emotions. "Mom..?" He got teary eyes too, I force to smile and wipes my tears away.

"Did you see the flowers?" I ask, preventing myself to breakdown "Mommy has an allergy on pollens, that's why mommy's nose is red" I added, pointing at the garden, then I wipe his tears away too.

"But mom you—"

"Mommy is okay, hmm?" I cares his cheeks and went up, holding his hand "Let's go home, mommy has something to say" I softly said to him, making him to understand, he nods his head.

I smiled and look at the girls "We'll get going" I informed them, they gave a soft and understanding smile as Jennie mouthed "call if you need something to lean on" . I nodded my head as the hold of my hand on my son's wrist got tighten but in a soft way securedly he won't get hurt when a voice called me.

"Sweetie..." My mom called, I swallowed a lump on my throat before I turn to face them, I stare at them with a disappointed eyes, showing them that I am hurt from the decision they made.

I want to speak but i couldn't do, I can only stare at them (includes Taehyung's parents).

"We'll head first" the only words I muttered as I lightly bow my head to show some respect before I turn my back at them with my son as we walk away.

************

I compose myself to be presentable as I sighed and enter my son's bedroom. I leaned in the door frame as I watch him crawl up on the bed, wearing his cyan-stripe pajama design.

"Mom" he called when he saw me, I smiled and walk towards him.

"Baby..." I heard him giggles when I embrance him into a hug.

"Mom? Why my clothes and things are packed up?" He ask, staring at the baggages and boxes inside his room which contains his clothes and toys.

I brushed his hair and stare at him seeing how his eyebrows knitted while staring at the boxes.

"Adi..." I called him, he slowly glance up at me

"Yes mom?" He said with a furrowed eyebrow.

"If there is a chance that you'll meet your father..." I started carefully "what will you do?" I ask, Adiel's face covered with confusion but quickly soften.

"I'll be happy" he stated, fidgeting with his cute little fingers.  "Having two parents by my side...is my biggest dream, Mom" he added, I felt a pinch on my heart the moment my son says those words.

I'd take that dream away from him when he was born

"I always saw my classmates kissing their parents cheeks before going inside our classroom" he continued "I also want to experience those, but I only have a mother to do that" he said having a cute pout.

I sniffed, trying to not be emotional. "I'm sorry..." The words came out as a whisper.

"Mom?"

"-Mommy had taken that away from you..."I cares his soft cheeks, his brows furrowed. "T-tommorow—" I started staring at him "You'll gonna meet your f-father..." there's something with me can't even called that man as a father, but he have right Adi is still his child, our child.

"Re-really?" His eyes glisten, the excitement and shockness on his voice is hearable, I only nod my head. "Mom!, You're not joking right?" He clarifies, oh he got a trust issue, totally he inherited it from his father.

The silly thought of mine bloomed as I mentally scolded myself. Oh shut up!

"Does mommy looks joking right now?" I ask, raising an eyebrow, he giggles.

"No. But mom...one more time can you pinch me? I bet it's a dream" he joked, I smiled.

"Do you want me to?" I ask and grinned as I act about to pinch him, he laugh and catch my hands.

"Okay-okay, it's not a dream" he laughed, as I watch him, the happiness was truly seen on his brown eyes. "I love you mom" he glance up at me, the thoughts had faded away just by the look on his eyes right now, I smiled and kiss his forehead.

"I love you more, Baby" I mumbled as he snuggle on my chest with his short tiny arms and hands are wrapped on my waist.

----------------------------
The next morning~

A deep sigh escaped from my lips while I'm staring out the window.  The blurry scenary of the passing building by the move of the car filled my eyes.

Adiel's small sleeping figure is beside me, the journey was a bit long that's why. My son is so excited to meet his father,  he doesn't know that he already met him yesterday, unexpectedly.

Every time pass the minutes and second of a certain thing will happen in few minutes. My son will gonna meet his father.

"Are you okay Ms.Kim?" Mr. Han our driver ask looking at the rearview mirror, I glance at him and smile.

"I'm good Mr. Han" I assured him, the man smiled and nod his head as he focused on the road. I sigh and ruffs my son's hair as I place a kiss on his head.

"Mom?" He mumbled, rubbing his eyes using his cute little hand. I move back a little.

"I'm sorry...did mommy wake you up?" I ask, helping him to sit comfortly. He shook his head.

"I'm about to wake up, mom.." he said, looking up on me when the car stopped "Mom were here" his eyes glisten in excitement as he peek through the window.

A massive mansion was seen on our sight, elegance and expensiveness is screaming outside. Tsk

I only smile at him and nod my head a little. The driver opened the door for us as I and my son went out.

We walk inside with the driver behind us carrying our luggage, a back of a man in a formal suit greeted my eyes when we enter the house.

"Jisoo-ah" Mr. Kim greeted, I smiled

"Uncle Hyun" I beamed out a smile, the man smiled at me and his eyes went to my child.

"Adi..." He muttered, Adiel look at him and smiled.

"Hi Ajhusii" he greeted waving his hand the man smiled as he scooted us to the inside.

I was looking around when I heard Adiel happily shouts.

"Mr. Nice Guy!" He excitedly called the just shown man "Mommy look Mr. nice Guy are here too!" He pulled my shirt a little due his excitement, I just smiled and bent down to reach her height for me to also look at his eyes.

"Adi" I called him as Taehyung stayed behind me, Adiel look at me waiting patiently. I cleared my throat. "He is Taehyung, Kim Taehyung" I introduced him "He's your father" I added, Adiel's mouth falls agape as a glint of tears brimmed on his eyes.

"He's— H-he's my father?" He surprisly ask, looking up at Taehyung and me, I nod my head. "You are my dad" he said, Taehyung nod his head.

"You are my son" he said, Adiel then smiled widely and jump to his father as Taehyung embrace him with a loving hug.

"Daddy" Adiel called, and he look at me "Mommy" he said "I finally have a complete family!" He exclaimed and reached me to join the hug.

"A happy family" he then added, tears of joy is falling.

***********************

"You're here" I look behind me to see him with a wine glass on his hand, I hummed facing back the city lights.

The cold wind brushes my skin as the breeze of the night filled the surroundings.

"Adiel fall asleep...he's a very joyful and energetic kid" he commented, I again hummed. I heard him sighed.

"Wanna drink?" He offered me his glass but I shook my head, and turn around and was about to head back inside but he stopped me.

"Can we talk?" He carefully ask, I look on my hand as he also look down he slowly let go my hand.

"About what?" I timidly ask, avoiding his eyes.

"Us." He whispered

"There's nothing to talk about us"

"But—"

"Look Taehyung... I-I didn't regret loving you okay? Loving you was the bestest and happiest thing I did in my life...but it's different now" I look down, the urging tears are brimming on my eyes.

"We can still continue the love, there's no game now—"

"We're clear from the very start right? It's for Adiel" I cut him off

"Soo?"

"Just respect my decision please?, For Adiel... because I just can't love you anymore...it's hard Taehyung, I don't know we're to start again after loving you and I don't know if I'm ready to experience that again once I gave chance for us, it's difficult" I make him understand, not wanting to hear his words I make my way out from the veranda and walk inside, wiping the tears away from my face I sighed and enter my son's bedroom, I place a kiss on his forehead and lay beside him.

"I'm sorry...I don't know if I'm ready for this family" I mumbled.

Because once that I tried again with just one simple mistake everything will possibly passed out and I will left broken again.

I was like a toy to everyone, once that they got bored on me, they will threw me apart as another owner again will gonna pick me up just only to destroy me.

That's why I decided to stand on my own and made myself up, so no one can make me down and take the things I have now.

************************
Thank you for voting, it's appreciated!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.3K 3.2K 43
Ever since Lee Jisoo's parents passed away from a horrific accident, her life turned upside down. Jisoo is not expecting to live a life like this. To...
11.1K 329 19
Meet Kim Jisoo a 23 year old woman who got married accident to her handsome boss and things go interesting when Kim Jisoo first love came back it wa...
32.7K 1.9K 32
A depressed girl who hate men from the bottom of the heart because of her dark past. And a doctor who promised himself to not invol...
22.9K 1.4K 23
Wherein two people who get annoyed seeing each other. What will happened if they end up together. A Vsoo au