Twisted Love | āœ“

By vairhans

š€ šƒš€š‘šŠ š‘šŽšŒš€šš‚š„ š›/š° š­š°šØ ššžšÆš¢šØš®š¬ š¦šžš§ ššš§š šš š¤š¢š§š š¬šØš®š„. š‘°š’• š’•š’š’š’Œ š’š’... More

Note
Aesthetic and Playlist
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
Epilogue
AU Ending
Book 2

22

112K 2.3K 323
By vairhans

Chapter 22 - Husbands and Wife

The brothers woke up in bliss.

It could be said it was the best sleep they had in years. They woke up as usual around 5 am, their body trained to the system.

Elias smiled when he turned to see their wife was still sleeping. Her face without makeup still looked perfect. Her freckles made her appear even more adorable. He controlled his urge to pinch her soft cheeks.

He bent down and placed a soft kiss on her button nose.

Jasper woke up fresh and rejuvenated. He grinned. For the first time in his life; his smile did not contain cunningness, malicious intents, or any dark undertones. It was full of glee.

He looked at Iris' sleeping body. Everything fascinated him. He watched her chest heave up and down and her lips slightly parted.

Her soft snores echoed in the room.

Iris woke up around 11 am. The moment she groggily opened her eyes, the pain hit her. It felt as if a bus had run over her. Every single muscle of hers hurt. Her lower area felt sore as she winced.

"Good morning," a languid, velvety voice greeted her. Realization hit her. She remembered what happened last night. Her eyes flew back to her naked body. She hurriedly covered her bare chest with the white sheets.

She scouted back in the bed, trembling. Brothers' eyes darkened at her action. They hated when she covered herself from them. Elias's jaw ticked. He curbed his anger. Taking a deep breath; he called out, reaching to her. "Darling."

Iris avoided his touch; tears welled into her. Her body hurt. Everything from last night hit her like a hurricane. He moved closer to her. "Don't touch me," she hissed when tears threatened to fall.

They had taken her virginity with dubious consent.

Her heart clenched. She did not feel okay. The feeling now she was married to them felt heavy. Her eyes subconsciously went to the ring; it felt like a cage. She wished to remove it and throw it out.

"Sweetheart," Jasper scooted closer to her. His thumb reached out and wiped the tears from the corner of her eyes. His touch was so gentle she didn't believe he was the same person who once tortured her friend. Suddenly she could see blood on his hands. Her body quivered. She turned her face away from him.

Jasper narrowed his eyes and gripped her chin, yanking her forward to see him. His eyes soften seeing her broken face. "We are married now. You are our wife. You won't refuse our touch," he sternly spoke. His words struck her; she didn't like it. "Leave me," she said, trying to pry away from his touch.

"Enough, behave, little wife. You don't want to get on our bad side on the first day of marriage," Elias darkly muttered. "You can change the fact, accept it," he curbed his anger when he saw her fierce glare like an injured kitten. Since harsh words won't get to her, he would coax her.

His voice turned gentle; his touch turned tender. He brushed off the hair from his darling's face with an indulgent smile.

The sudden change in his behavior made Iris confused. She could not comprehend how quickly they changed.

"Darling, listen to us. You should now accept the fact," Jasper crooned, patting her head. Her head dropped low when she thought about his words. What could she do? She could not change the fact; she was married to them. She could only accept the fact.

Suddenly, she didn't know why she felt emotional as she let out a choked sob. Jasper hugged her closer, rubbing her back. "It's okay," he cooed, muttering sweet nothings. Iris sniffled, her nose buried into his naked chest. He understood the emotional fluctuation in her. He could only now comfort her.

"It's okay to feel emotional," he comforted her. Iris cried thinking what happened the previous night how she was now lawfully their wife. Her eyes firmly shut she tried to forget everything. It stung so much.

Elias moved closer to her to pick her up. "Don't," she said, trying to get out of the bed, clutching the sheets closer to her chest. "Let me carry you. It is not like you can walk," he taunted with a smirk, enjoying the blush that crept into her face. 

She remembered what happened last night. Their touch, their kiss, their thrusts, her moans, her whimpers, her pleas. Everything. 

His hands went under her thighs, picking her naked body and carrying her to the bathroom.

A warm bubble bath was ready for them. The brothers had given strict warning to the servants not to disturb them; only the head maid Peggy was allowed into their room and drew them a relaxing bath.

Her body winced when she came in contact with the water. Elias sat behind her, pulling her closer enough till her back rested on his chest. They made the bathtub big enough to have four to five people submerge completely in; it was like a mini pool.

Jasper entered the tub with them, sitting in front of them. Elias's hand moved on her shoulder, making her stiffen. "Don't worry, we know you are still sore," he commented, moving his hand. "It's just a massage to relax your muscles," he said placing a kiss on her shoulder.

Jasper grabbed her leg and placed it on his thigh, massaging it. Soon Iris's rigid body relaxed under their competent hands, making her sigh. Elias grabbed a loofah, putting her favorite rose and sandalwood scented body wash.

His hands moved quickly from her back to her chest, making her froze. Her breath hitched when the loofah moved around her nipples, slowly and agonizingly. Seeing her body react immediately to his touch, Elias's cock couldn't help but harden, it felt pleased. He realized it would be dangerous if he continued to tease her.

He grabbed some shampoo and massaged her scalp. Iris was not used to having someone serve her in a bath.

First, he fucked her so roughly, even if it was her first time last night. He was not at all gentle, but now he is treating her so well it didn't fit well with her. Her mind felt exhausted. It was taking time to understand how their emotions behaved. At one point, they are rough and now gentle.

Soon they cleaned her and themselves. Sensing the water was turning cold, they got her out of the bath, worrying she might catch a cold. Jasper picked up the softest towel and wrapped her up.

Iris felt shy at how they were treating her like a five-year-old child. She wanted to say no, but she was afraid they would get angry at her. And she feared them. "Can I do it by myself?" she asked in a hesitant, low voice, looking down.

It pleased the brothers since her words came out as a question and the innocent hesitancy in her voice made their stony hearts melt. They smiled.

"Sure," Elias nodded, giving her space to get ready.

Iris hurriedly went into the closet, picking the set of clothes and underwear. She gasped loudly as the clothes in her hand fell on the floor when she saw herself in the mirror. Air got knocked out of her lungs.

Her eyes widened in shock; she let out a harsh breath, her hand traveling to her collar bone.

Her neck, collarbone, chest were littered with deep red hickeys. When she touched them, it hurt. A faint bite mark on the swell of her breasts. Her eyes wandered down to see the same deep red hickeys on her abdomen and inner thighs. No wonder the skin pained at the touch of water.

She picked up the clothes, turning, not wanting to look at herself. She could help but feel heat reach down till her nape. The brother saw her like this when they bathed her. Embarrassment was eating her.

Iris put on a pale nude bra and matching lacy underwear with a high neck top. She could not walk out of the room with the servants looking at her heavily marked neck.

She applied lotion on her body and started drying her hair in front of the vanity. Brushing her curls, she looked at herself in the mirror, thinking.

Her curious eyes wandered to the closet. It was huge, as big as her apartment. It did not surprise her to see; they had filled it with all her favorite colors, style, and brands. Shoes, designer handbags, perfume, makeup, everything a female needed was there. Everything that she liked. Even her bra size was perfect.

Creepy, she muttered under her breath. Anxiety bubbled in her. How much did they know about her? She fiddled with her mom's ring, which was wearing as a necklace now. "I am such a failure, mom," she cried, thinking of how she could not run away from them.

She had skills to hide her virtual track, skills enough to make money and stay hidden. Connections in the virtual world were not something she was proud of, considering the fact many of them were criminals, yet she never contacted them for help when she could have. Maybe the situation would be different. Maybe she would have been on-run, but she would have owned herself. 

Yet she was now their captive, their wife.

"Accept the fact you are our wife now," Elias's words echoed in her mind. They were now husbands and wife. She was a coward. She feared them enough to not rebel against them. All she could do was obey them.

Iris started to hate herself.

To be continued...

Vote. Comment. Follow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 2.9K 51
He is a force to be reckoned with. A lift of his finger & people are beheaded in seconds. A word from him & the streets of NY are bathed in blood. An...
1.4M 15.5K 12
warning :- Mature content. Grace stepped back in fear when he stepped ahead. "Do it again and I will break your legs..." He warned. Her eyes filled...
3.5M 94.4K 38
Highest Ranking: #4 in Romance #1 in forcedlove Please read 'Yours Forcefully' before reading this book. ...
490K 11.4K 40
ā€¢ ONGOING ā€¢ 'Plea-please Lea-leave me ' she tried to move out of his grip but couldn't . 'No no miele we can't do that you belong to us baby ' Ricca...