Gurya (Doll) / Ehsas e Talluq...

By Rohahatim

Not mature. Rated it to prevent it being posted on teen sites. Cringy unedited first draft that I, as the wri... More

Character Aesthetics
Part-1
Part-2
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Sneak Peak
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part 37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part 41
Part-42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Memes
Sneak Peak
Part-56
Memes - SneakPeak
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
I got tagged x Sneak Peak
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65.1
Part 65.2
Part 66
Part 67
Why Am I not updating
Part 68
Part-69
Coco-1
Part-70
Part-71
Coco/Nazneen-2
Memes
Ep 72
Ep 73
Trigger Warnings for the story
Ep 74
Ep 75
EP 76
Help
Name change
Ep 77
EP 78
Ep 79
EP 80
EP 81
EP 82
EP 83
Announcement
EP-84
EP-85
EP-86
EP 87.1
EP 87.2
EP 87.3

Part-3

3.6K 250 84
By Rohahatim

Yumna walked towards the cafeteria since she was tired, and she had completed her work. She looked for Hoor but did not find her anywhere. She took a deep breath and went towards the canteen, herself. She had tried to ignore going to canteen herself since she would always end up looking into his eyes, trying to make an eye contact and she did not want to look like a creepy stalker or harasser. She knew it may make him uncomfortable and she did not want to harass him. Neither was she a chirpy and talkative person like Hoor, who could talk to ease the awkward situation.

"Ek cup chai de den please."
She requested, acting busy on her phone. Hadeed looked towards her who was wearing a green shalwar Kameez and Dupatta and gave her a small smile.

(Give me a cup of tea please)

"Jee. Waise Dr. Hoor ne sahi kaha tha ap waqai bht kam go hain. Zyada baat nahi kartin. Usdin ke baad se toh nazar hi nahi ayin ap."
Yumna's hands stopped typing random stuff for a second, but she did not lift her eyes.

(Ok. Well Dr Hoor was right that you speak very less. You don't talk much. I haven't seen you since that day)

"Bas kaam bht tha. Tum sunao kesay ho?"
(Yeah I was just busy. You tell how are you?)

"Theek hu mjy kia hona hai."
He added the tea bags into the pan.
(Fine. What will happen to me?)

"Hmm. University kesi jarahi hai tumhari?" She lifted her eyes and looked at him, but he was looking at the frying pan. She averted her eyes back to mobile.

(Hmm. How's your university going?)

"Achi jarahi hai Dr. Sahiba, bas ek semester rehgya hai."
(It's going well Dr. It's just one semester left)

"Uske bad kia karna hai?"
(What will you do after it?)

"Kia karna hai? Din me koi aur job karlunga, sham me yahi."
He chuckled and shook his head.

(What will I do? I'll do another job in morning & this one in evening)

"Yahan pe kiu krogy?"
(Why will you work here?)

"Dr. Sahiba, pichly 4 saal se yahan kaam karraha hun. Dr. Ahil toh bht ache insan hain. Bilkul doston wala rawaiyya rakhtay hain. Pay bhi achi hai or mjy is jagah se pyar bhi hai. Bhala phir kiun chorun abhi? Han jab settle hojauga or morning me achi job ya khud ka kch setup krlonga tab shayad chordun."
He poured the tea into a cup.

(Dr. I have been working here for last 4 years. Dr. Ahil is a very nice person. He treats me like a friend. Pay is good too and I love this place as well. Then Why should I leave now? Yeah when I settle or have my own setup, then I may leave)

"Larkay tmhri ankhen to bht haseen hain."
A girl, quite younger than Yumna, complimented him as she came to canteen to order something.

( Boy your eyes are very beautiful)

"Shukrya apka."
He smiled at the girl. The girl ordered and left. She told him she'll come after some minutes to pick it up. Yumna felt jealous when the girl complimented his eyes, and she did not know why. She picked the cup and turned to go when his voice stopped her.

(Thankyou)

"Waise ek baat kahun Dr. Sahiba, Nazren jhukana achi bat hai, likin Nazren churana nahi."
Her heart went wild in her chest, and she left from there at first instant while Hadeed's lips curved up in a small smile when she stopped and ran without looking back.

(Well should I say one thing Dr., it's good to lower one's gaze but not hiding one's gaze)
------------------------------------------------------------

Wania woke up due to the crying of her son Umair. She picked him up in her arms and took him to the kitchen with her.

"Bas mama ki jaan."
She kissed him on his cheek and made him sit on the chair in kitchen, but he was still crying uncontrollably. She prepared his feeder and gave it to him, but he did not take it and kept crying. She picked him up and went towards the lounge. She walked here and there, patting his back so he could stop crying. When he did not stop for a few seconds, Wania became worried, and tears brimmed in her eyes. She hugged him close to her chest and tried to calm him down, while she herself was crying.

(Mama's life)

Ahil, opened the lock of the door and entered his home. It was 3 a.m. He looked towards his sister and her son who was crying.

"Aapi kia hua hai isay?"
He went forward and picked him up in his arms.

(Aapi what happened to him?) (Aapi means elder sister)

"Patanai bas roye jaraha hai. Feeder bhi nahi le raha."
She wiped her eyes and sniffed.
(I don't know he's just crying. Not even taking feeder)

"Aap to mat royen." Ahil hugged her. He knew she needed assurity more than words.
(don't cry)
"Dono maa beta ne atay hi mamu ko pakar lia hai."
(Both mother son have caught their mamu as he came)
"Ye len, apka shahzada apne mamu ke pas atay hi chup hogya hai."
He kissed Umair's cheek.
(See, your prince has stopped crying after seeing Mamu)

"Shayad apne baba ko dhoond rha tha tm me." Her eyes brimmed with tears and her lips wobbled but she controlled herself. Ahil did not have anything to say so he remained silent for a few seconds.
(Maybe he's looking for his father in you)

"Chalen ab khana khalety hain. Maine socha tha khudi kha longa but ap dono jag rhy hain to company de den."
Wania smiled and left towards kitchen with them.

(Let's eat now. I thought I'll eat alone but you both are awake then give me company)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nimra was walking out of the office building after attending an important meeting. This was not her office; she was here for a meeting. It was 12 p.m. in the scorching heat of June in Lahore. She was looking for her car in the parking lot when she felt dizzy and held the car nearby for support.

"Behen aap theek hain?"
A woman, probably in her mid fifties, asked worriedly when she saw a lady standing by her car.
(Sister are you okay?)

"Jee bas chakkar agaye garmi me."
(Yes I just felt dizzy due to hot temperature)

"Ap akeli hain?"
( Are you alone?)

"Jee."
(Yes)

"Ap meray sath hospital chalen."
( Come to the hospital with me)

"Ni—"
She was about to deny when her eyes closed due to feeling dizzy and the extreme heat. The woman, Shazia, knocked the front door and called driver out. She put the woman inside the car with the help of her driver and went to the hospital instantly.
(No—)

"Kia hua inhay?"
The doctor, who was on duty that time, asked her while checking the patient. She also called a senior doctor, but she could see it was just due to heat, so she inserted the drip.
(What happened to her?)

"Pata nahi beta, bas behosh hogayi theen parking lot me achanak."
She nodded and continued her work. A senior doctor also came and checked.
(Don't know son, she just fainted suddenly in the parking lot)

It was after 30 minutes; the lady woke up.

"Ap behosh hogayi theen to me hospital le ayi. Aap ghr call krke kisi ko bula len."
Nimra nodded and asked for her phone. The lady, Shazia, gave the bag to her and she dialled Raima.
(You fainted so I brought you to hospital. You can call someone & ask them to come)

"Raima beta, me behosh hogyi thi to ye Khatoon mjy hospital le ayi hain. Main theek hu pareshan na ho."
( Raima I fainted so this lady brought me hospital. I am fine don't worry)

"Chachi me arai hun."
(Chachi I am coming)

"Nahi beta---"
(No dear—)

"Chachi mjhy bas address den. Ayesha university gayi hui ha or Mariam & Eshal school. Meri toh class bhi nahi, main bas arai hu."
Raima asked the hospital's name and left towards the hospital, on a cab since their own car was in the parking lot.

(Chachi just give me address. Ayesha is university and Mariam & Eshaal are school. I don't have a class I am coming)

"Chachi jan apki tabyat raat ko kharab thee na, mana bhi kia na nahi jayen. Phir bhi chali gayin aap."
Raima sat beside her and scolded her.
(Chachi you were unwell yesterday night. I told you not to go but you still went.)

"Meri jaan, meeting zaruri thi. Maine call krke mana kia tha but dusri company ki secretary ne mana krdya. Kehti hai hm farigh nahi hain jo apka wait kren ya meeting bad me kren. Kehri thi uske boss ne mana krdya."
Nimra chuckled at the end while Raima's blood boiled.

( My dear it was an important meeting. I called & tried to refuse but the other company's secretary refused. She said they're not free to wait for us or delay the meeting. She said her boss denied.)

"Uski himmat kesy hui apse asy baat krne ki. Main abhi puchti hun zara."
She stood up but her chachi stopped her.
( How dare she talk like that to you. I will ask her now)

"Pehle udhar dekhlo, inse milo. Yahi mjhy hospital layi theen."
(First see there. Meet her. She brought me to hospital)

"Assalam o alaikum Aunty, Maine apko notice hi nai kia I am sorry. Main Raima hun, inki bhateeji."
She went forward and bowed her head in front of her who patted her head.
(Aoa Aunty, I am sorry Aunty, I didn't notice you. I am Raima, her neice)

"Walaekum Assalam beta, koi bat nahi. Mjy toh apki pareshani dekh kr acha laga is umer me aap ko kitni parwah hai. MashAllah. Main Shazia hun."
(WA dear, it's ok. I was glad to see you worried about your aunt at this age. MA. I am Shazia)

"Aunty sun to lia hoga apne, mjhy jana hai zara secretary ki khabar lenay. Likin aap kabki yahan hain, apke ghar wale pareshan horahy hongy. Aap thak gayi hongi, ghar chali jayen. Apka bht shukrya hamari waja se takleef ki apne."

(You may have already listened Aunty. I have to go talk to secretary. But you're here since long, your family will be worried. You'll be tired you should go home. Thankyou for helping us.)

"Array beta asa kch nahi hai. Tumhe Jahan jana hai jao. Main yahi hun. Kiske sath jaogi?"
(No dear there's nothing like that. If you want to go, go. I am here. With whom will you go?)

"Cab me jaungi. Wahan se wapsi pr gaari leti aungi."
(I will go in a cab. I'll take our car from there)

"Mere driver ke sath jao. Wapsi pr beshak apni car me ajana."
Raima tried to say no but she sent her with her driver.
( Go with my driver. Come back in your own if you want to)

"Waise aap us office ki parking main kia karrahi theen, mera matlab us office kisi kaam se gayi thin?"
Shazia asked, taking a sip from tea.
( Well what were you doing in that office's parking. I mean did you go there for work?)

"Jee wahan pe ek business meeting thi. Aur bhi kafi companies ke log thy. Bas uske liye gayi thi." Shazia nodded and then looked at her confused, with a frown on her face.

(Yeah there was a business meeting. There were people from different companies. That's why I went)

"Ek minute, ap keh rahi theen ke apne kisi secretary ko call kee thi, kia bata sakti hain kis ki secretary ne wo sab kaha tha?"

(Wait a minute, you were saying that you called some secretary, can you tell me who's secretary said all that?)

"Han. Hassan Malik nam tha. Bacha to bht respect se pesh aya tha office me MashAllah magar secretary toh lag hi nahi raha tha usi ki hai."
(Yeah his name was Hassan Malik. The child was very respectful MA but the secretary didn't even look like she was his )

"Hassan
mera sabse chota beta hai...wo mery husband ka office hai. Wo kch weeks ke lye out of country gaye hain toh Hassan dekh raha hai. Waise bhi wo pichle 4-5 saal se apne baba ke sath office jata hai."

(Hassan is my youngest son. That's my husband's office & he's abroad for few weeks so Hassan is looking after. He's going office since last 4-5 years with his dad.)

"MashaAllah bht naik bacha hai. 2-3 bar hi mulakat hui likin bht izzat se paish aya hai. Mjy nai maloom tha apka beta hai. Waise mjhy Raima ko call krke mana krdena chahye."

(Wow MA, he is a very nice kid. I met him 2-3 times only but he was very respectful. I didn't know he was your son. I think I should call Raima and stop her )

"Aray mana kiu krna hai?"
( Why will you stop her?)

"Apne meri itni help ki, acha ni lagta wo apke office ja kr kch bole."
(You helped me so much. It doesn't look good that she goes to your office and says something)

"Aesi koi bat nahi, secretary ko respect se bat krni chahye thi. Or mjhy yakeen hai Hassan asa kch ni keh sakta."
(There's nothing like that. Secretary should've respected you. & I believe Hassan cannot say anything like that.)

"Likin Raima mere mamle me bht possessive hai. Uske walidain uske bachpan me hi chaly gaye thy. Maine hi usay pala hai. Wo sirf secretary ko nahi, apke betay ko bhi 4 suna degi."
Nimra laughed and Shazia joined her.

( But Raima is very possessive for me. Her parents died in her childhood. I raised her. Not just secretary, she'll say something to your son too)

"Koi baat nahi, sunane den. Acha ha koi polite secretary rakhega."
Shazia politely told her and they started talking about random stuff.
(It's ok. Let her. It's good he'll have a polite secretary)
——————-
Hello & Assalamoalaikum✨
Kaisy hain aap sab?
Please let me know or Just vote if you liked it✨
Since I am new I don't even know if there is a single person reading it or No🥺If you read, just comment that you're a reader if there's no comment. Even if there is, you can still let me know I'll wait but having atleast one reader is enough to motivate me to write✨😔❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.4M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...