𝑆𝐼𝐿𝑉𝐸𝑅 𝑊𝐼𝑆𝑇𝐸𝑅𝐼𝐴...

Par yellelovestoread

━━━━ 𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑼𝑵𝑫𝑹𝑼𝑴 was deeply tangled in her vines. However, the... Plus

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀
━━ICHI
━━NI
━━SAN
━━YON
━━GO
━━ROKU
━━NANA
━━HACHI
━━KYŪ
━━JŪ
━━JŪICHI
━━JŪNI
━━JŪSAN
━━JŪSHI
━━JŪGO
━━JŪROKU
━━JŪSHICHI
━━JŪHACHI
━━JŪKU
━━NIJŪ
━━NIJŪICHI
━━NIJŪNI
━━NIJŪSAN
━━NIJŪGO
━━NIJŪROKU
━━NIJŪNANA
━━NIJŪHACHI
━━NIJŪKU
━━SANJŪ
━━SANJŪICHI
━━SANJŪNI
━━SANJŪSAN
━━SANJŪSHI
━━SANJŪGO
━━SANJŪROKU
━━SANJŪNANA
━━SANJŪHACHI
━━SANJŪKU
━━YONJŪ
━━YONJŪICHI
━━YONJŪNI

━━NIJŪSHI

1.8K 84 1
Par yellelovestoread

THE SHIRATORIZAWA CAPTAIN WAS GAZING AT THE TWO. His olive orbs curious and firm. Ushijima noticed the way the Karasuno player was interacting with Nao. The two were having a conversation, reminiscing about something only both of them knew.

He then saw the raven-haired holding her hand, looking at the girl with warmth and tenderness.

Ushijima decided to walk into their direction, wanting Nao to be by his side again.

"Wakatoshi!" But he was latter stopped by someone who called after him. The ace then turned to see that person. "How are you, my boy? Welcome home!"

It was the patriarch of the Ukai household, Ikkei. He was grinning at the captain, giving him a strong tap on the shoulder.

Keishin was looking at his grandfather with an incredulous gape. He did not have that kind of greeting and welcome when he arrived here a few days ago.

The bleached-haired coach then narrowed his eyes while folding his arms. Knowing his grandfather, he sure had something up his sleeve.

"Ukai-san." Ushijima began to acknowledge the elder, giving him a polite bow. "I am here to deliver this to you." He handed the basket that he was carrying to the latter.

Ikkei received it, proceeding to peer what was inside. "Is this from Nana?" The retired coach asked, talking about the Fuji matron to which Ushijima nodded in confirmation.

"Thanks for taking the time." Ikkei told him as he shoved the basket to Keishin. The Karasuno coach immediately caught it afterwards.

"Now where is Nao-chan?" He was looking for the younger Fuji. Ikkei then saw her talking to the Karasuno setter, Kageyama Tobio. "Nao-chan!" Both of them glanced to Ikkei, the latter beckoning at Nao. The girl then gave Kageyama a small pat before going near the Shiratorizawa captain and the former coach.

"Jiisan." Nao greeted him. "Have you received the basket?"

"Yes, yes—I have. Tell your grandma that I give my thanks." Ikkei replied in a buoyant manner. He began to look at the two. "Anyway—how about staying here for awhile? You don't have any plans, right?" He asked.

"We have planned to spend this day together." Ushijima replied, taking a glimpse at Nao.

She slowly nodded in agreement, a blush bestrewed her features upon hearing what the ace had said. "Why? Is there something you need from us, jiisan?"

Ikkei then scratched the back of his head. "Oh you see—" The Ukai elder was a little bit hesitant. He did not know how to explain this to Ushijima. The latter was not even part of the team. He was a captain from a different powerhouse school, a defending champion in the prefecture.

He saw his grandson pointing at Nao, signalling him to talk to her.

Of course—Nao.

"Nao-chan." Ikkei began to call the person beside Ushijima.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Eh—?"

Nao was dubious about the idea that the senior Ukai was suggesting. He was asking her to coax Ushijima into having a match with the team.

Ushijima with the other Karasuno players?

The notion was far-fetched. Their personalities were total opposites. Well—there were other players that were an exception (e.g., Kageyama).

But still, they would not have any chemistry at all.

Having known the Shiratorizawa captain, he would overshadow all of them. He would not slow down for anyone—not even his own teammates.

He would show no mercy to his opponents in the court.

"You should think about it, Nao." Ikkei told her as he saw how she was having her doubts about the proposition. "It's for the team. Your school's team." He continued, emphasizing every word of the last sentence.

"Help us bring back the former glory that Karasuno once had." He then gestured to an old photo frame placed on the wall. It contained an image of the previous team that once went to the nationals.

A candid group picture of the members proudly holding a trophy. They were all smiles, exuberant of their accomplishment.

Somehow.

Just somehow.

She wanted to see them like that too. In that position where their hard-work had finally paid off.

Nao may not admit it out-loud but she had, in a way, appreciated the presence of the Karasuno players. They were warm and welcoming. Easy to be around with.

But, there was this nagging feeling inside. That she should never interfere. That she should keep things the way they were.

She was currently standing at a crossroads. Not certain which direction to choose.

"Nao." The girl then shifted her gaze back to the former Karasuno coach. He placed his hand over her shoulder, patting it afterwards. Ikkei moved to look at the team that his grandson had now been handling.

"Let this be the first step in paving the way to a brighter future for the team." A hopeful smile was visible on his wrinkled face.

"And that first step is through you."

"Toshi-kun."

Ushijima smiled upon hearing the dulcet tone of the person that was approaching him.

"Let's go home." He said, stretching his arm towards her. Nao then took it. The captain began to lead her to the exit, however she abruptly paused a few steps after.

"W-wait..." Nao pulled him back, halting him from further going. She was standing still on her spot, holding his hand. Ushijima then turned around to look at her, seemingly puzzled at her reluctance to leave this place.

"C-can we stay?" She requested, stammering a little. She was not the kind of person to ask anything from Ushijima. He had already done enough for her and her family. How could she ask for more?

It's not for you, it's for the team. A voice reminded the girl.

Yes—for the team. Nao then let out a breath, gathering all her courage.

"Toshi-kun." She put her other hand over the one she was currently holding. Giving it a gentle squeeze. Ushijima then gazed at her expectantly, his focus sturdy—waiting for what she was trying to convey.

"I haven't seen you play for a long time now—in person." Nao started. "I bet that you're still awesome as ever—if not more." She beamed, complimenting him with so much admiration.

The top ace was quite taken aback from her sudden praise. She was looking down, avoiding her gaze from him. Cheeks glowing in a rubescent hue.

Nao?

He was completely speechless, his olive green orbs was stuck staring at her. There eyes then met. Ushijima could feel his breath hitching just by taking a glimpse of her.

"Will you let me see you play again?"

▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

6.8K 226 35
❤WHO IS READY FOR ANOTHER HAIKYUU STORY!!! THIS IS MY FIRST STORY I EVER MADE SO HOPE YA LIKE IT❤
597K 17.2K 50
𓄹 ⌗ 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐊𝐘𝐔𝐔 𓂃 ! ❝ 𝘪 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳 𝘨𝘢𝘻𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦...
184K 5.3K 15
You move to Japan after living in the states as a child, leaving your childhood friends behind. You now go to Karasuno high but didn't expect to find...
257 19 18
-Ushijima Wakatoshi x female reader- "You are 100 times better than what I imagined" "You're imagining me? That's surprising." "Well, that's your fau...