S O M E T H I N G B E A U T...

By thisisallthat

Adonis Hamilton is a twenty eight year old billionaire, who is very well known for his looks, he had been vot... More

P R O L O G U E
C H A P T E R 1
C H A P T E R 2
C H A P T E R 3
C H A P T E R 4
C H A P T E R 5
C H A P T E R 6
C H A P T E R 7
C H A P T E R 8
C H A P T E R 9
C H A P T E R 10
C H A P T E R 11
C H A P T E R 12
C H A P T E R 13
C H A P T E R 14
C H A P T E R 15
C H A P T E R 16
C H A P T E R 17
C H A P T E R 18
C H A P T E R 19
C H A P T E R 20
C H A P T E R 21
C H A P T E R 22
C H A P T E R 23
C H A P T E R 24
C H A P T E R 25
C H A P T E R 26
C H A P T E R 27
C H A P T E R 28
C H A P T E R 29
C H A P T E R 30
C H A P T E R 31
C H A P T E R 32
C H A P T E R 33
C H A P T E R 34
C H A P T E R 35
C H A P T E R 36
C H A P T E R 37
C H A P T E R 38
A U T H O R S N O T E
C H A P T E R 3 9
C H A P T E R 4 0
C H A P T E R 4 1
C H A P T E R 4 2
C H A P T E R 4 3
C H A P T E R 4 4
C H A P T E R 4 5
C H A P T E R 4 6
C H A P T E R 4 7
C H A P T E R 4 8
A U T H O R' S N O T E
E P I L O G U E
E P I L O G U E 3
A U T H O R' S N O T E

E P I L O G U E 2

1.6K 60 3
By thisisallthat

Lily's POV

Lily's outfit for her day

I planned on telling Adonis yesterday when he got home that we were pregnant but he was having a bad day. First off he got home late and he was in a pissy mood and I didn't want this to be the energy when I told him. I didn't blame him for his mood because he had to do everything himself to fix the error that had been made but I had decided against doing it that night anyway.

I had washed the tests and put them in the bathroom on display so when Adonis walked in he would see them. I had fallen asleep on the couch in the living room and when I had seen his mood and he had a tough day I ran upstairs and hid the tests. Adonis had probably sensed I was jumpy because I greeted him and I immediately ran up the stairs to our master bedroom to hide the tests then came back down to keep him company as he had dinner. This morning as well I slept in so I felt a peck and a whisper of I love you.

I had just woken up and got ready for lunch with Kiara. When I told her I wasn't doing it last night, she got on a plane and she landed really early at seven this morning. We were going for a late ish lunch and I was just appreciative that I had called Kiara. Kiara claimed that it was because she was lonely because Kieran was away on a business trip but I know she just wanted to be here for me and I was so thankful.

I made my way downstairs and I walked into the kitchen where Mrs Camry was sitting having a cup of tea. I smiled and said, 'Morning Mrs Camry.'

She poured me the tea she was having and slid me the tea cup, she narrowed my eyes at him and said, 'You are glowing honey.'

I smiled sweetly and said, 'Well thank you Mrs Camry, I feel very honoured.'

She laughed and I gave her a side hug, we had a cute little conversation having tea and now I was leaving. I gave her a hug and Mrs Camry said, 'Please greet Miss Kiara for me.'

I hummed and left making my way to Kiara's penthouse that is here. She said she was waiting for me in the lobby so I just had to pull up and we would be on our way. I pulled up and saw Kiara walking up and she got into the car. She smiled and said, 'Wow Kiara, you know you are actually glowing this pregnancy glow thing is real.'

I chuckled and I started the car, we had lunch and were now walking around having some frozen yoghurt I made her buy and she said, 'Uhm how about sky writing?'

I shook my head, laughed and said, 'I still want it private Kiara.'

She shrugged and said, 'It could be in your backyard.'

I laughed and we made our way around a corner and she said, 'I'm still shocked like you are having a baby.'

We shared a side hug and I said, 'It's unreal, thank you for being here for me.'

She shrugged and said, 'Always.'

We hooked arms and I said, 'Okay we need to keep brainstorming.'

The rest of the day had ended up being us shopping but for shoes and jewellery. We had wanted to shop for baby clothes and maternity clothes but at some point paparazzi started following us so we couldn't or they would figure it out. I found myself absentmindedly rubbing my stomach as I was driving home from dropping off Kiara at her penthouse. I had invited her for dinner but she was flying back in like an hour so she couldn't come.

I got home and Mr Camry came and helped me with my bags and we were walking up the stairs together. He looked at my shopping bags and said, 'What, no clothes.'

I laughed and said, 'I've been trying to show some self restraint when it comes to clothes.'

We came into the master bedroom and I was beyond shocked to see Adonis in casual clothes working on his laptop on his bed. He put his laptop aside and I went to sit on the edge of the bed on his side. He wrapped his arm around me and I thanked Mr Camry as he made his way out of the room and shut the door. I smiled at him and said, 'You're home early.'

He sighed and said, 'Yeah well I came home late last night and so after I sorted out the issue today I came home. I decided I want to come and spend some time with my amazing, gorgeous wife. The love of my life.'

I smiled and he gave me a peck and he said, 'Annaliese is gone on a date and Mrs Camry made us some dinner and we can have the house to ourselves without a child.'

My eyes widened when he said child and I panicked and said, 'What child are you talking about? Why bring up a child Adonis? '

I walked into the walk in closet looking in the mirror wanting to smack myself for reacting that way he definitely knew something was up. I unlocked the drawer that had the tests inside, I definitely had the potential to blurt it out so I should tell him before I do. I took a deep breathe and put the tests behind me and when I walked out Adonis had already been staring at the door. I gave him a sweet smile, slowly walked towards him and I said, 'So how are you daddy?'

He chuckled and said, 'Daddy is new.'

I stopped in front of him and I said, 'It's suitable for a new dad, don't you think?'

He looked perplexed then his eyes widened and he started welling up and I couldn't help my smile that grew because of his reaction. I pulled out my pregnancy test and he looked at it then took it in his hands and he looked from the test to me multiple times. He put the test aside onto the bed and he picked me up and he whispered, 'No ways, are we really pregnant?'

I hummed and he picked me up, threw me into the air and I squealed loudly then he caught me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and we shared a deep kiss and he said, 'There is no way this is happening. I'm so happy Rose, so happy you have no idea.'

He put me down and I was now sitting on his lap and he watching the screen recording that Kiara took of our FaceTime and he said, 'I can't believe she knew first.'

I chuckled and said, 'I wasn't even thinking I was pregnant she's the one who thought I might be pregnant.'

He keep rewinding to the part of me grinning showing Kiara the positive test. Then me welling up talking about the baby and her excitement. In my mind I had my decision thoroughly made up that she was the godmother because she always steps up to the plate even when she doesn't have to. Things like her coming to Los Angeles today she didn't have to and her saying she will handle my parents, my wedding, her impeccable planning of the reception and her making sure there was no clashing at the reception which I'm still not sure how she managed to do . Kiara is an unreal friend and I got her at a time where things with my best friends were rocky. I didn't know if it was growing pains or we were busy but we hadn't even had a conversation about what happened but it needed to be sorted out soon because it's still Jane and Nicole when it was no one else it was them.

Adonis started pacing around the room and he was like, 'Do you think it's a boy or a girl, or maybe it's both.'

As soon as that thought formed he turned to me and said, 'It could definitely be both.'

I laughed at him and he came back onto the bed and I laid on his chest. He had his hands on my tummy and he said, 'How've you been feeling?'

I shrugged and said, 'I've been feeling pretty normal except sometimes I can't stomach the smell of some foods.'

He hummed and kissed my forehead, 'We should go see an OB/GYN as soon as we can. Do you have ideas for which OB/GYN you want?'

I snuggled closer to him and I said, 'Is your OB/GYN still alive?'

He laughed and said, 'I mean she is but she's retired.'

I laughed and I picked up my phone to call the doctor had become our family doctor. He answered and he said, 'Mrs Hamilton, how may I help you?'

I looked at Adonis's watch and said, 'Afternoon Doctor Cyrus, we were wondering if you know any good OB/GYN's?'

He was silent and he whispered, 'I do, my wife is an OB/GYN, are you guys pregnant?'

I couldn't help but laugh at the way he whispered and I said, 'We are, well I think so I took some pregnancy tests and they said positive.'

I heard him let out a breathe and said, 'Congratulations, this is some great news.'

I turned to look at Adonis and he said, 'Thank you Doctor Cyrus.'

He laughed and said, 'Do you want me to maybe make an appointment with my wife for tomorrow?'

I turned to Adonis and he said, 'Is that possible for as soon as tomorrow?'

Doctor Cyrus said, 'I can swing it for you, I will go and check with her and we'll call you when we are together.'

I hummed and said, 'Thank you Doctor Cyrus.'

We ended the call and Adonis said, 'We could have already found our OB/GYN.'

We made our reservations for a check up tomorrow and spoke to Doctor Kristen a little bit.

We spent the rest of the evening relaxing after we had dinner and we were now sitting in our bed sharing cookie dough ice cream while watching a movie. There was a knock on our door and I looked at Adonis, 'We are telling her right?'

He nodded and he said, 'Come in.'

She skipped inside and said, 'Look it's my favourite brother and the best sister in law.'

Adonis shook his head and said, 'You mean your only brother and sister in law.' 

She waved him off making me laugh and she said, 'Technicalities.'

I raised an eyebrow at her and said, 'You must have had the best date ever.'

She started blushing and covered her face and she said, 'If I ever break up with him which I doubt, the standards he set are so high. I'll tell you details when Adonis isn't there to kill our vibe.'

I laughed at that, Adonis could act all he wanted but he liked Ronald. Anne took the bowl from my hand and pulled me up and said, 'Come with me, Ronald brought you guys something from New Orleans.'

We walked with her to the kitchen and there was a bottle of lemon gin and Anne said, 'This is for Adonis.'

He picked up the bottle and read through it and he nodded but I laughed knowing he appreciated it. She gave me a cake box and she said, 'He got you a real red velvet cake.'

I opened my mouth and opened the box and there was a red velvet cake with vanilla icing with red edible glitters on it. I turn to Adonis and he says, 'I can't even hate on it.'

Anne brought me a plate and knife with a fork and I cut a slice for myself and tasted it. I moaned as the cake was melting my mouth and I turned to Adonis, 'You better get the name of this bakery husband.'

He laughed and kissed me on the forehead, this came was amazing. Anne pulled out two glasses and was about to pour some gin and Adonis said, 'No gin for Rose.'

I hummed focussed on my cake and said, 'Not for the next eight months and a little bit.'

Anne nodded as she was putting the other glass away then she paused and she said, 'Eight months and a little bit.'

She turned to look at me but I couldn't stop eating the cake. Adonis had pulled out his phone when he said no alcohol for me and he was recording Anne. She gaped and she welled up putting her hand to her chest and said, 'No ways.'

Tears started running down her face and she said, 'Are you pregnant Lily?'

I smiled at her emotions and she said, 'I'm shook I'm trying to pull myself together. I get to be an aunt.'

She came around and gave me a big hug and I could feel her shoulders shaking and I started crying too. She pulled away and put her hands to her face and she said, 'Oh wow, you guys it doesn't get better than this.'

She smiled and said, 'Lily thank you so much for marrying my brother and making him so happy and less lonely. Thank you for giving me an older sister someone I can always count on no matter what's going on.'

She gave me a hug again and I was a wreck now, Anne was so sweet. We pulled apart and she wiped her tears and punched Adonis's arm and said, 'Congratulations big brother.'

Adonis laughed and gave me a hug and a kiss on temple and we watched Anne process the information.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4M 482K 53
Elena will do anything to save her very ill mother from dying. She has no choice but to plead for help from her wealthy ruthless grandfather, who bru...
48.7K 2.2K 11
Lilah Ivy Black daughter of Luciano and Levi Black is one of the most loved and youngest Billionaires in Italy. She is the sweetest, kindest, and mos...
2.1M 85.6K 31
BLSC #11 Nathaniel Bryant One of the most powerful young billionare in America. He achieved the title when he was 23. He built everything from scratc...
827K 24.4K 49
When college student Lily Evans pulls a prank on Dr. Vincenzo Genesis, America's most successful, richest, and youngest doctor, she has no idea what'...