𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬...

By katie_cate

[Completed] Your boyfriend stood you up on your anniversary date night. A nice man named Tom Holland saves yo... More

•1• 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐔𝐩
•2• 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫
•3• 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐧
•4• 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬
•5• 𝐖𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐔𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐬
•6• 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮
•7• 𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐧 𝐚 𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲
•8• 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥
•9• 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐞
•10• 𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬
•11• 𝐓𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
•12• 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐭 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬
•13• 𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲
•15• 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬
•16• 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬🔥
•17• 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫
•18• 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠
•19• 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡🔥
•20• 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲
•21• 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝
•22• 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤
•23• 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

•14• 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

2.5K 46 22
By katie_cate

"My heart talks about nothing but you."

-Albert Camus

🥀

Your POV

I decide to make breakfast for me and Tom, because Tom has basically been doing everything for me since I got here.

"What are you doing?" Tom says with a smile as he walks into the kitchen.

I giggle, "Making breakfast."

"Nope, that's my job." He says as he hugs me from behind, his head resting on my shoulder.

"I don't care, I'm doing it today."

"Mmh," he hums, "fine." He begins to softly kiss my jaw and down to my neck.

"Stop that, you're distracting me."

He lets out a small laugh and raises his head from my shoulder. He kisses the top of my head and rests his head there.

"Sorry baby." He mumbles into my hair. I smile widely to myself.

"It's okay Tommy." I say returning the nickname.

He hugs me tighter around the waist, "I like it when you call me that."

I laugh softly, "I know, you told me earlier."

I feel him smile against my hair as Tessa's small footsteps come from down the hallway. Tom lets go of me and walks away to get Tessa some food.

I continue to cook until my phone dings next to me. I pick it up to see a text from Millie.

Millie: Holy shit, you weren't kidding

My eyebrows knit together in confusion as I open the link she sent.

Spider-Man actor Tom Holland spotted in London sharing a kiss with Y/n Y/l/n, who is known for working at her family business in LA. The two had been spotted earlier this month supposedly going on a dinner date.

18hrs ago - 15,273,749 likes
View all 30,276 comments

"Shit" I say as I bite my lip and begin to read the comments.

"What?" Tom comes over to me, he looks over my shoulder to see the article. "Stop that darling." He says as he takes the phone from my hand and places it face-down on the counter.

"But—"

"No Love, don't read those comments. It's not good for you, trust me."

I glare at him and he just smiles before giving me a soft kiss on the lips. "Promise me you won't do that to yourself." He says softly against my lips.

"Promise" I reply and he kisses me again.

"Thank you." He says in between kissing me.

I hum against his lips before pulling away.

He frowns but I just laugh and kiss his cheek. "I need to finish making breakfast."

He huffs, "fine, but I get to kiss you later."

"Ok Tommy." I say and turn back to the food.

When I finish cooking, Tom and I eat together in a comfortable silence. Though, Tom made sure to thank me heavily for cooking even when I didn't have to.

"I've never had someone treat me as kindly as you do." I smile at Tom.

"I'm sorry about that Baby," he gives me a sympathetic smile, "But I'm honored to be the first." He says as he places his hand over mine. He brings it up to his lips and kisses the back of my hand.

I feel a sudden strong pull in my chest, a warmth then fills my whole body starting with my heart. It scares me at first, but soon I find comfort in it through the gaze of Tom's soft and gentle eyes. My heartbeat quickens, and I don't know how to react. But then it clicks in my brain, Love.

I'm taken aback, I don't know what to think of the feeling but it feels good. It feels right.

"You alright there love?"

I snap back to reality, "Y-yeah, I'm fine."

"You sure?"

"Yup, just thinking."

"'Bout what?" He ask, his eyes bright with curiosity.

"Just...about you."

"What about me sweetheart?" He begins to clean up our food. I get up and follow him to the kitchen.

"I don't know, about how I like you."

"Hmm?" He hums and raises his eyebrow at me with a smirk.

"Shut up." I turn away from him.

I hear dishes being put down on the counter before Tom's hands gently grab my hips and turn me around to face him.

His lips immediately attach to mine. I'm surprised for a moment but I quickly start kissing him back. I wrap my arms around his neck and he pulls me in closer by the waist. His tongue slides across my bottom lip, and I quickly grant him access. His tongue explores my mouth slowly and sensually. I groan and grip the hair at the back of his head.

He pulls away and we rest our foreheads against each other.

"Sorry if that was too fast I—" Tom starts.

"No Tommy, that was...perfect." I breathe out.

His worried expression quickly relaxes.

Tom's POV

I didn't want to scare her by making her do things she wasn't comfortable with. She doesn't deserve to be treated like that. I know I haven't known her that long, but I know I want to treat her like she's my whole world. I want to give her the best and only the best in everything.

Then I see my Darlin give me that look. That look that fills me with so much warmth and just makes me want to pull her into a hug, and never let her go. This isn't a new feeling for me though. I feel it for her every time I see her, every time I think of her. She fills me with so much joy and I know she is more than just a girl I met a little over a week ago.

She's my girl, that I love.

✦ ✦ ✦

Y/n and I both went to our separate rooms to get ready for the day. We were going to the Tower of London, and I wanted to do something to surprise her. I had a plan to tell her how I feel.

Your POV

Tom told me to dress nice for today. When I asked why, he just said "well um... it's just people expect you to dress nice there, like really fancy. I don't know it's weird."

You know, for an actor, Tom kinda sucks at lying.

I don't know what's really going on, but I know he's hiding something.

I pick out a nice dress and do my makeup.

(Pick which ever one you like, or imagine your own, you don't have to listen to me)

As I'm about to finish doing my hair, Tom walks into the room. He stands in the doorway about to say something, but he freezes. His eyes scan over my body and a smile comes to his face as he walks over to me.

He wraps his arms around my waist from behind me and makes eye contact with me through the mirror.

"You're so beautiful." He says softly.

I smile, "Thank you, you're so handsome."

"Thank you darlin" He kisses my head and backs away from me to allow me to continue getting ready, that's when I able to really see what he's wearing.

"What are you looking at?" He asks with a smile.

"Just my very handsome and sexy boyfriend."

"Sexy huh?"

"Extremely" I smile at him through the mirror.

I finish my hair and start to put on my jewelry. I pick up the necklace I plan to wear and turn around to face Tom.

"Do you need my help with that?" He asks before I could even say anything. I nod my head and walk over to him. I hand him the necklace and turn around in front of him.

He moves my hair to the side and puts the necklace around my neck, his hand brushing my collarbone in the process. He clasps the necklace in the back and puts my hair back to how it was.

He puts his hands on my waist and turns me around to face him.

"You are extremely sexy too my darlin," he takes a deep breath, "especially in that dress."

"Thank you" I say as I look down from embarrassment.

He puts his finger under my chin and lifts my head up to look at him in the eyes. He slowly leans in and softly kisses me. When we part, his soft gaze fills me with so much warmth that I just want to never let go. I never want to lose the feeling of him, I love that feeling. I love him, more than I have loved anyone ever before.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 1.9K 33
This book shows you the hole december, every day. Y/N is 23 right now and Tom 24. Both are actors and very close friends. You met Tom 4 years ago an...
11.6K 261 10
A Tom Holland x OC Story **SMUTS** Tom has always been in your life, because of the simple fact that he is your brother's best friend. You three hav...
423K 6.9K 31
Y/N (your name) and Tom Holland have been best friends since the beginning. You were born June 2, 1996 exactly 1 day after him. You have become one o...
1.4K 30 17
Hi I'm Y/N Stanford and i'm from Ireland. Me and my Best Friend moved to london a few weeks ago and you'll never guess who i met! My whole family exc...