Cruello

By thelittleblackghost

Male Cruella De Vil x Female Reader Based off of the movie "Cruella" (Y/n) = Your name (H/l) = Hair length (... More

Chapter 1: Childhood
Chapter 2: The Accident
Chapter 3: New Life
Chapter 4: Dream Come True...Kind Of
Chapter 5: Stolen Heirloom
Chapter 6: The Heist
Chapter 7: Cruello's Back
Chapter 8: Sabotage
Chapter 9: Severed Friendships
Chapter 10: The Fashion Show
Chapter 11: The Truth
Chapter 13: The End

Chapter 12: The New Plan

18.6K 591 359
By thelittleblackghost

——————————🐾——————————

In the police station, Horace and Jasper were sitting across from each other in their cell.

"I still can't believe they're dead." Horace sniffed.

"Pull it together H. You can't cry in prison." Jasper scolded.

"Yeah."

"Let's just remember Estello and (Y/n)." Jasper suggested.

"Estello, (Y/n), no crying."

"Forget Cruello."

...

At the main desk of the police station, headlights flashed through the front window, and a horn started blaring. Cruello and (Y/n) were sitting in the front of a garbage truck dressed as garbage men. Cruello hit the gas and crashed the truck right through the front of the station. (Y/n) opened her door allowing Wink to run out. Cruello put the truck in reverse and the two sped away.

Wink walked up to Horace and Jaspers cell and dropped a lock pick right in front of them.

"Wink! Wink! You ain't barbecued!" Horace yelled happily. He pulled out the pick and Jasper grabbed it and started picking the lock.

"You're getting kissed right on the mouth! I don't care where it's been!" Horace shouted again.

Jasper picked the lock and the two ran out of the police station.

Meanwhile, Cruello and (Y/n) were speeding down the road being chased by the cops. They crashed into barrels and cars and even scraped a cop car turning a corner. They made another sharpe turn and Cruello dumped the garbage out of the truck creating a road block allowing them to get away. They came around another corner and saw Horace and Jasper throwing away police uniforms they had stolen.

"Want a ride?" Cruello asked.

"Yeah, we'll walk, thanks." Jasper replied.

"(Y/n)! You're alive!" Horace exclaimed.

"Yeah I've had enough of being treated like a dog, thanks. Good to see you (Y/n)." Jasper said.

"You'll get caught by the cops." Cruello commented.

"We did fine before you showed up, we'll do fine without you."

"Yeah!" Horace agreed

"I fancy a fry up."

"I fancy a fry up without him."

"Yeah, me too. Although (Y/n) you're welcome to join us again if you'd like."

"Thanks Jasper." She responded.

"There's no easy way to say this. The Baroness is my birth mother." Cruello called out to them.

The two halted in their tracks and turned around in shock.

"You just blew my mind." Horace said.

"It does explain a lot." Jasper replied

...

"She gave me away to die. And then killed the sweetest woman, albeit a liar, who ever lived." Cruello told them.

They were now sitting in John's living room. Cruello and (Y/n) were sitting on the couch and Horace and Jasper sat across from them. Horace and Jasper didn't say anything for a moment.

"Well, thank you for the crumpets and the crazy story. Good luck with that." Jasper responded. The two began getting up to leave.

"I might take a few of these." Horace said, pointing to the box.

"Jasper, we're in a kill or be killed situation here." (Y/n) told him.

"Yeah, and she's a homicidal maniac, and he's not." Jasper replied.

"Well we don't know that yet. I'm still young." Cruello replied.

"It's funny. Or it would be if I knew you were being funny." Jasper said.

"I'm joking, I'm joking!" Cruello called out.

"The point is, we can't run. She'll find us Jasper. You now she will. We have to stop her." (Y/n) explained.

"How are you still able to stand up for him (Y/n), he nearly got you killed. This is his problem not yours." Jasper questioned.

"Well I'd be a pretty bad person if I left my boyfriend to be killed by his crazy mother. No offense." She added.

"None taken Darling." Cruello replied, wrapping his arm around her waist.

"Awe! I always knew you two would get together! And it's nice to see you finally admitted it to yourselves." Horace said.

"I went a bit mad. I'm sorry. You're my family. You're all I have." Cruello confessed.

"He used the family card." Jasper said

"Yeah, he did. It's working." Horace admitted.

"Yeah, alright. Fine. So what's the plan?" Jasper asked

"The Baroness' charity gala is this weekend. We're going to need the home addresses and measurements of all the guests." Cruello explained.

"Easy." Jasper replied.

"Artie's tribe of dressmakers, of course." (Y/n) said.

"I like him." Horace commented.

"A black cape, pots of paint. Several boned corsets." Cruello continued.

"Should we write this down?" Horace asked

At that moment, John walked in and froze

"I'm sorry. I didn't realize there'd be company." He said.

"John, this is my family. They'll be staying awhile." Cruello introduced.

"Hiya."

"You're out of crumpets."

...

Artie was leaning on the counter of his shop reading the newspaper about the 'death' of (Y/n) and Cruello, when someone walked in.

Cruello and (Y/n) walked in arm in arm in disguises and Artie gasped at them.

Someone else entered the shop as well.

"We're closed!" (Y/n) snapped, and they turned around and left.

"I was just reading about you two, the puppy killers." Artie said.

"Oh, well I do love spots." Cruello replied.

"You didn't."

"He didn't." (y/n) reassured.

"But people do need a villain to believe in so I'm happy to fit the bill." Cruello said.

"Fabulous. So does that make her your villainess?" Artie gestured to (Y/n).

"I prefer to call her my muse." he replied, kissing her temple.

"Ah, so are you two no longer 'just friends?'" Artie asked.

"Nope. I've been promoted." (Y/n) joked.

"Awe! It's about time. Anyways, aren't you two dead?" Artie asked.

"We are. Yes. Sad, really. But also helpful. Now, Artie, we have a plan." Cruello informed him.

"Of course you do."

"And you're going to help us with it." (Y/n) told him.

"Mmm. What do I get?" He asked.

"A night of fabulousness, and mayhem, and possible death." Cruello said.

"Check, check, not quite sure about the death though."

"It won't be you." (Y/n) reassured him.

"I'll get my coat."

...

Back at Johns house, it was filled with people designing outfits for Cruello's new plan. Cruello and (Y/n) sat side by side at the sewing machine, while Horace and Jasper were delivering large boxes with the Baroness's logo on it to all the people attending the party. Each box contained a note saying "Please ware this, in memory of Cruello." Signed by the Baroness.

...

(Y/n) entered the living room to see Buddy staring out the window. She looked out to see her boyfriend sitting on the edge of the balcony staring off into space. She exited the window to join him.

"Big night." She said, trying to start conversation.

"Indeed it is darling." He replied.

She walked over to him and went to sit down next to him, but he pulled her to sit on his lap instead, and buried his face into her neck.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" She asked.

He nodded, and started placing soft kisses along her neck.

"I'm being serious." She said shifting to look into his eyes.

"And you're cute when you are." He replied with a smirk, making the girl blush.

She gave him a quick peck on the lips and placed their foreheads together.

"I know you're in pain, and I know that she caused it, but killing her isn't going to make it go away, and it's not going to make your mother come back either." She whispered to him.

"I won't. For you. I promise darling." He replied, kissing her again.

His arms tightened around her, and she wrapped hers around his neck and deepened the kiss. Cruello pulled back to look into her beautiful (e/c) eyes.

"Unless I really, really have to." He added, making (Y/n) roll her eyes before kissing him again.

Just then, they heard someone clear their throat from the window. Cruello huffed, annoyed at being interrupted. The two looked and saw Jasper climbing out the window.

"Sorry, am I interrupting something?" He asked.

"Yes." Cruello answered curtly, only to receive a light slap on the arm from (Y/n).

"Be nice." She scolded.

"What were you two talking about?"

"Well, to be honest talking isn't really the right word for what we were doing..." he muttered.

"I was making him promise that he wouldn't kill the Baroness." (Y/n) told him, ignoring Cruello's comment.

"Oh, okay. Groovy."

"Thanks for helping me." Cruello said sincerely. "Both of you."

"Yeah, well, I find it difficult to say no to you sometimes." Jasper confessed.

"It's one of the things I like about you." Cruello responded.

"Thanks?"

-HONK, HONK!-

The three looked down to see Horace standing in the street with the car that he had fixed up.

"When i fixed it, I noticed a name. Do you know what this car's called? A Devil!" He shouted up to them.

"It's De Vil mate. De Vil." Jasper corrected.

"I like that." Cruello said.

——————————🐾——————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 8.3K 13
Male Jessica Rabbit x Female Reader Based on the Disney movie Who Framed Roger Rabbit (Y/n) = Your Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (E/c)...
Elemental By Boo!

Fanfiction

122K 6.3K 15
Male Ember x Female Reader Based off the Disney movie: Elemental (Y/n) = Your Name (L/n) = Last Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (E/c) = E...
Brave By Boo!

Fanfiction

317K 11K 17
Male Merida x Female Reader (Y/n) = Your Name (H/l) = Hair length (H/c) = Hair color (E/c) = Eye Color (S/c) = Skin Color I OWN NOTHING!!! ALL RIGHTS...
429K 15.5K 14
Male Mavis x Female Reader Based on the movie Hotel Transylvania. (Y/n) = Your Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (E/c) = Eye Color (S/c) =...