music for the neck downwards

By sisterluckk

"keith laid there, feeling particularly victorious. the girl in front of him was a suitor of many, and who sh... More

❤︎
❥ the sun and the moon
b-a-b-y, baby!
❤︎ rice and insignificance
crying babies and green-eyed boys
❤︎ took my chances on a big jet plane
battle of wits
❤︎ san fran!
a fight in blackpool
❥ hey baby
misfits

letter to you

137 4 0
By sisterluckk

dear reader,

this book is a PREQUEL! therefore, it will be updated infrequently, as my book (dead flowers) is my main focus.

since i have your attention, i may as well be up front with saying, not every part in this book is about a rockstar! there's plenty of original characters in this that were created to explain the background of OTHER original characters (though those characters are rockstars, just not real ones!) but there will be some real rockstar action. so.. don't sue me for false advertisement.

once again, my love and gratitude towards celine for pretty much co-writing this book. ta!

all my loving,
nicky (sisterluckk)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 114K 42
When the Hemmingway's go into debt, their only hope out of their dilemma is their daughter, Rhea. Rhea realizes the situation and immediately agrees...
16.5K 869 16
"Can I have at least one last drink and a smoke before we go?" "Of course, you can. I might be the Devil, but I'm not a monster."
102K 2.9K 33
❝ One day i'll watch as you're leaving and life will lose its meaning. ❞ WEDNESDAY TYLER GALPIN X FEM! OC
4.3K 59 26
"You have always been the light in the dark." Rose Mathews Is an ordinary girl. She doesn't take shit from anyone. She stands up for what she believ...