The Supporting Male Character...

Av awsm__oliee__

TITLE : The Supporting Male Character Just Wants to Be a Tool Man (男配只想做工具人[娱乐圈]) AUTHOR : Lin AngSi (林盎司) C... Mer

Intro and TN
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110

Chapter 26

833 32 2
Av awsm__oliee__

In the afternoon, he turned on his trumpet lurking in the anonymous employee group and saw everyone saying, "Did you hear? Director Han is about to be called Director Han now. You can't call him Director Han anymore."

"Sure enough. , I knew that one would not agree."

"It must be that person who said something to Director Han in private! He also deceived people too much, the real power is in his hands, can't the title be given to his brother? ? " "

Yes ah, distressed Korean director! " "

poor Korean director, and now South Korea has not always fully in power are so completely after he rose to power, the Korean director there way out it?! " "

I'm afraid that even that time director It's impossible to do it."

"I guess I will give him a dispensable position at that time, and completely vacate him."

"Mom powder is crying. Our Director Han is so handsome, but his life is so bitter. This is the legend. Is Mei Qiang miserable?"

"Too abuse, too abuse, already crying."

Han Cheng: ......

Han Cheng tremblingly typed and said: "It may not be as troublesome as you think, but Director Han changed it himself. come back. "

the results we have said," how could you be so sweet how stupid white ah, every call changes between the wealthy are full of surging undercurrent, you do not be so naive. " "

that is, how likely it is voluntary, If it is voluntary, you won't say'just call me President Han' at the beginning. Listen to the word'just', how unwilling, how depressed, how unwilling to give in! "

Han Cheng: ... I'm really casual. Once I said, I didn't think so much, just remove this'just' it's fine!

Han Cheng was depressed, and simply asked everyone to change back and call him Mr. Han again. This is fine. Now his brother is not in control, and he is not even the devil brother who does not give his brother the title!

As a result, the group said again on the same day, "Mr. Han is really amazing, teasing his brother like a dog, today he took the title back, and the title was rewarded to him. This is not funny! "

Han Cheng spoke anonymously: "He might just see his brother like it, so he returned it to him again. It can be seen that he still loves his brother!"

Other people: "Why are you so naive!! He clearly said that." , I am willing to give it to you, then you have it, I don't want to give it to you, you have nothing!"

"Yes, this is to tell Director Han that everything he has is in his hands! Let him not want Xiao I think he shouldn't think about it!"

"It's too miserable, Director Han, his girlfriend is in tears."

"Mr Han has no heart! He has no heart!"

Han Cheng: ...

Han Cheng feels that he should cry, why! Why do you all have such a big brain! President Han and Director Han are not as complicated as you think!

In the days that followed, Han Cheng tried his best to prove that his brother was not unwilling.

He called Han Yu to come to his office and opened the door to chat and laugh with Han Yu.

Anonymous employee group: "How hearty and innocent he smiled. He can do whatever he can to such a simple and handsome brother. It's you, President Han!"

He rushed into Han Yu's office and interrupted the other party and the department manager. After talking, I took Han Yu's cell phone and transferred a lot of money, then arrogantly threw it into Han Yu's arms and walked out.

Anonymous employee group: "He is too straightforward! Too true temperament! No wonder he can't beat Mr. Han so much!"

Hancheng: ...

Hancheng desperately discovered that even if he took a speaker in the company's 360-degree stereo "I love my brother, my brother loves me" is played in a loop, and the employees of their company probably only believe the first half sentence, and they don't believe the second half sentence at all.

so!

This is not to blame him at all, it is all to his brother, how cruel he is usually, so that employees feel that he is like a scourge, it is impossible to be respectful and respectful to his simple and straightforward white lotus brothers and friends!

Han Cheng shook his head, opened the door, and entered his office.

Han Yu was sitting on the sofa, holding a mobile phone in his hand as if looking at something. When he saw him coming back, he raised his head and smiled, meaning unclearly,

"I'm back." "What's the matter with your smile?" Han Cheng Inexplicably feel something is wrong.

"No." Han Yu said softly, "Just want to ask you, is there anything you want to tell me lately?"

"No."

"Really not?"

Han Cheng frowned, "So do you think I should have it?"

"Perhaps."

Han Cheng: ...

Han Yu looked at him with a earnest voice, "Xiaocheng, you are also 25. At this age, it's time to fall in love."

"Then you are 28, and it's time to fall in love."

"I'm different, I don't have anyone I like."

"It's like I have the same."

"Don't you?" Han Yu looked at him, "You didn't say that at noon today."

Han Cheng:! ! !

What today? What noon!

"What do you want to say?" Han Cheng realized something sensitively.

Han Yu smiled and looked at him, reached out and clicked on a video on his phone, Han Cheng heard his own voice coming from his hands-"How can you be so cruel! You know that I like you, no matter you I will forgive you for everything. Why do you still say this? Why do you want to behave like this and be with this kind of person!"

Han Cheng opened his eyes wide in disbelief, and saw his brother smile very softly.

Do not! not like this! You listen to me to explain!

Han shook domain phone, the video is clear and soulful voice - "?!?! Do it for my gas, you should find a decent man is not it such a man, you mean to make me feel bad it"

hurts NS? !

NS? !

Han Cheng became so angry that he rushed over to grab Han Yu's phone, and he wouldn't feel distressed if he didn't get it again! It's a heart attack!

Han Yu quickly stood up and raised his cell phone.

"You closed it for me." Han Cheng shouted.

Han Yu didn't. Not only did he not turn off, but he deliberately asked, "Do you still feel bad for Xiaocheng? Do you need my brother to find someone to help you see.

"

"Then I won't," Han Yu said with a smile, "You can't beat me again, where's the physical sense of distress."

Han Cheng: ...

Han Cheng now thinks that his brother is really not a thing!

This fucking officer!

My brother can do such a conscience!

Han Yu was still playing, even deliberately turning up the volume, broadcasting it to his brother in 360 degrees, and commenting as he broadcasted: "Xiaocheng, you are so affectionate! You want to buy a cage. Why don't I know you have such a hobby? , Is your brother too busy to ignore you? Brother will help you buy what you like."

Han Cheng: Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah! ! ! !

Han Cheng couldn't wait to beat Han Yu in shame. He finally understood how Shen Qingshu felt when he heard his sentimental reading aloud.

This kind of social death scene that can't wait to find a hole in the ground, who the damn can bear to live!

"Enough of you!" Han Cheng said with air.

Han Yu looked at the lively expression, "This is the first time I saw Xiaocheng you in a relationship. Is it so passionate and unrestrained? It surprised my brother, I believe my parents will also be surprised."

"Han Yu !" Han Cheng was so embarrassed that he couldn't wait to bite him directly.

The secretary who was about to deliver coffee to Hancheng heard the words and shook his hand holding the coffee cup. Listen, what a sad and indignant voice!

Their simple, kind, handsome and innocent Director Han must have been bullied by his insidious, cunning and inhumane brother again!

The secretary sighed and decided to wait any longer. Director Han will definitely feel embarrassed when he enters at this time.

The secretary silently returned to the coffee room, planning to make a cup of coffee again.

Looking at Han Cheng, Han Yu was almost jumping anxiously, and finally mercifully pressed the pause button and put the phone away.

"So you don't want to tell me anything?"

"You deleted the video for me."

"That won't work. This is a precious video of your first love. It needs to be cherished by the whole family, watched repeatedly, and passed on as a family heirloom. "

Han Cheng:! ! !

Is this a fucking brother? !

No wonder your employees think you are cruel, cruel and inhumane!

You deserve it!

"It's not what you saw!" Han Cheng explained to him, "This is fake, I just acted with others!"

"Really?" Han Yu was very suspicious, "Then you have a good acting skills in Xiaocheng.

" Of course I'm pretty good. Have I been good at everything since I was little?! Except for being inferior to yours, I'm much better than others, okay?!"

A normal person can practice for half a month after discovering that his old father can cut paper with his left hand, and then pat the window grilles he cut in front of his old father, telling him that I can do it now, and cut it quickly and again. Okay, is it better than your cut? !

He was going to piss his old father to death!

But the ten-year-old Han Yu can, as long as his family knows it, he will quickly learn it, and then walks over triumphantly, saying that I will do it now, and I am doing better than you~ It's

maddening!

"Think about it carefully. Did I tell you about my relationship with you before? If I really talked about it, can I keep it from you?"

"That's not necessarily. You have grown up now and have your own secrets." I don't want to let my brother know everything. It's normal."

Han Cheng:

"Han Yu, I'm serious with you. You deleted the video. This is really a favor of my friend. It's just simple.

Just one busy." "When did you know a friend, why didn't I know?"

"The friend who discussed the car with me, I told you on WeChat last time."

"Just a friend?"

"Otherwise? "

Han Yu didn't believe it, and Han Yu was very suspicious.

"It's really just a friend." Han Cheng had a headache. "You will delete the video soon."

Han Yu sighed, "Really want to delete it? I took a good photo, and you can see your face clearly. "

Delete now!"

Han Yu couldn't, so he reluctantly deleted the video in front of his brother. "Delete."

Han Cheng was relieved, but it was deleted. If this thing spreads, he too Don't live anymore, just die socially.

"You saw it alone?" Han Cheng asked hesitantly.

Obviously he saw no one in the parking lot at the time, so why was he still photographed by his brother.

"Don't worry, I'm the only one."

Han Cheng nodded, that's fine.

"Then I'm leaving."

Han Cheng couldn't wait to rush him, "Go fast, why are you so free today."

Han Yu reached out and touched his head, then turned around and walked out.

He walked to the door and opened the door before he turned around thinking of something, "Xiaocheng, you don't really think something so interesting, I don't have a backup?"

Han Cheng:! ! !

Han Yu looked at the shock on his face and couldn't help feeling, "Xiaocheng, you are so cute."

"Han Yu!!!"

Han Cheng rushed towards him so angry, Han Yu turned around and went out to help. He closed the door.

Not far from the door where the secretary had just walked, I heard this roar full of indignation and anger. Listen, what a desperate and angry voice!

This is the voice of the wealthy brothers' cannibalism!

As she was thinking, she saw Han Yu Chunfeng walking out proudly, with a slight smile on her lips.

After a while, Director Han also opened the door and came out, full of anger.

At first glance, it looks like it just finished the brotherhood!

The winner is triumphant, and the loser is embarrassed and angry.

Han Cheng watched his secretary standing at the door, and took back the steps he had just taken out. He did not chase Han Yu again, for fear that the chase would pass, and the relationship between them, which was not harmonious in the hearts of the employees, would be even worse. .

He glanced at the coffee in the secretary's hand, "Thank you."

After saying that, he took the coffee and went into the office.

Looking at his lonely figure, the secretary couldn't help but sadly said: What a good person, why was born in the home of the richest man, and met such a wolf and ambitious brother, it is too cruel!

Today is also a day to cry for Director Han!

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...