Manly || MHA fanfiction- Eiji...

Par SStar2021

The Akemi family was known for their powerful quirks. They were the most powerful quirk family in existence... Plus

Before
Part 1
Chapter One: Al Qamar
Chapter Two: Nothing Left to Lose
Chapter Three: Car Race
Chapter Four: Tea With a Mouse
Chapter Six: Copycat
Chapter Seven: The Threats of an Akemi
Chapter Eight: Pig for Slaughter

Chapter Five: Olรฉ the Bull

8 1 0
Par SStar2021

"Your physical traits and features are much too distinguishable. You will have to uphold a disguise when you are outside U-A grounds or the detective's house."

I listen to the police officer's words, my leg shaking miserably with the onset of anxiety I'd developed recently.

"Olene? Olene are you listening?" She asks me and I nod quickly.

She eyes slightly and then fumbles in her purse for a second. She hands me a fidget spinner and I take the cold metal from her, eyes confused.

"I have anxiety too." She smiles at me, "You can keep that." She motions and I spin it around once.... twice .... three times. The stress in my body seems to ease slightly and I keep spinning it.... again and again.

"Thank you." I whisper up at her and she nods.

She proceeds to hand me a brunette wig and brown contact lenses. She scuffles in her bag and gives me a remote like object.

It was a support item.

"It will modify your body shape." She explains and before I could swear at her in all three of the languages I was fluent in, she continues, "Your body shape is stunningly beautiful. Bodies like yours are rare. They are the talk of the town and girls with a tad more weight in them usually get the most attention despite not feeling attractive themselves." She explains this while taking notes. Her tone seemed sincere and I stare at her silently.

"It should modify your body to look like the most common body shape in the city you are in."

I grimace, staring at the objects, "What about Qamar?" I ask and she shrugs.

"Her quirk is a transmutation. Hair dye maybe? I don't think that will be needed though. Just carry the little one around in a covered up car-seat. It's very common to do so it won't be suspicious."

My eyes meet the form of my sisters on the floor beside us. She was utterly enthralled with the toys around her.

"You shall use this disguise to move into the Detectives house the day classes begin." The officer continues. "The swarm of students coming in and out with offer you enough of a cover so no one suspects anything."

The plan was simple enough. I was to remain here for another month. Recent developments caused my hospital visits to come to an abrupt halt before they even started.

Recovery Girl was monitoring my progress.

Alas I'd need the oxygen mask for the duration of the entry exam and could take it off during the first week of classes.

My voice would never be the same again. I could still talk but it'd hurt if I talked for too much or for too long.

I thank the officer as she takes her leave and then I'm left alone with Qamar.

"We never wanted to leave you guys."

"We never wanted you guys to leave." I respond to my older sister.

Jamellah smiles and sits across Qamar who couldn't see her. She reaches out a hand to touch her but her hand goes right through.

The look of pain on her face makes my heart hurt.

"I'm sorry. I should've been stronger. I could've helped. I could've saved you." I whisper.

"No. You did the right thing." She glares at me. "You managed to do what I couldn't. You saved your little sister from getting hurt." She eyes the mask on my face, wincing.

"You saved my life."

"Barely." Her words were bitter.

"How's Kolton? Mum? Dad?" I ask.

"Kolton??" Qamar asks me speaking the only word she knew how. She looked around frantically. "Koltonn?????" She demands and paddles over to me, grabbing at my jeans.

"No Kolton." I shake my head and the look of devastation on her face causes the tears to whelm up in my eyes.

She sits back down, looking dejected. She stared aimlessly at the floor, moving the toy around less excited and less happy than before.

I exhale heavily and wipe the tears from my eyes, sitting down beside her and giving her a warm grin.

"Hey. Hi pretty girl." I coo at her, grinning and stroking down the hair on her head. She looks up and gives me a smile.

"Olé!!!" She giggles and points at me. I stare at her silently.

"Excuse meeee?" I ask, propping my hands on my hips. "Are you insinuating that I'm a bull?"

"She's calling you fat."

"Shut the hell up. No one was talking to you."

"Olé!!" She nods, clapping her hands.

"She calls our brother by his first name so easily," I grumble.

"She adored him."

"He adored her too."

We were silent for a second. "How long are you staying?" I ask her.

"I don't know. Until I get bored I guess. Your quirk basically connects you to all of us with your electromagnetic waves." I raise a brow at her.

"So I can see the dead?"

"With powers like yours? Yeah." She affirms.

"I'm so screwed up in the head," I whine to myself.

"HA! You're telling me?"

The entry exam to attend U-A was today. Kids all across the globe would be travelling to attend this exam.

I bite back the need to grab my sister, run away and never look back.

Paparazzi were swarming the gates, waiting for a chance to get a picture of the tragic sisters.

I was first to sit in the auditorium.
My hands were fiddling with the fidget spinner in my grip.

Again and again it spun.

"You're Olene Akemi.... aren't you?" Someone asks me.

I was instantly on edge. "Depends on who's asking." I answer and turn around.

The girl gave me a gentle smile.

"Hello. My name is Shiozaki Ibara."" She chirps.

I swallow hard and then give a bow in response. "Did the oxygen mask give it away?" I ask her and she laughs.

"No. No. Actually. The baby did." She points to Qamar who crawls on the desk towards the girl and starts playing with her hair in awe.

I didn't blame the child. I wanted to touch her hair too. It was made of vines and I'm certain those things could grow at an exponential rate.

Shiozaki laughs and moves her hand to stroke my sisters hair.

My arm strikes out faster than humanly possible and stops her hand midair, My eyes cackle with electricity... a warning.

"Don't touch her."

She blanches back and then understanding flashes in her eyes. The girl lets out a nervous laugh and nods quickly.

"Apologies. I overstepped." She bows quickly.

"OLÉ!!" Qamar screams and glares at me.

"What?" I stare at her, hard expression softening, and she points at the vines again.

Shiozaki looked amused and I groan.

"Kid please give me break here-"

"OLÉ!!" The devil incarnate screeches again, catching the attention of everyone in the room.

"They just had to leave me with the devil child." I scowl and then hold out my hands. "You want to touch the vines? Ask the lady."

Qamar points at the vines again, looking at the girl pleadingly.

Shiozaki was struggling not to melt under the child's gaze.

"What do we say?" I sigh out, reminding her manners were a thing.

"Wease!!!"

"It's PUH-lease."

"WEASE!!" She screams again.

"Lord help me." I mutter and then shoot Shiozaki a sheepish smile. "Do you mind?"

She claps her hands beaming and shakes her head. "No! Not at all." She moves closer, making sure not to touch her but allows the child access to her hair again.

"Thank you."

"WEASE!!"

"It's thank you Qamar." I tell her deadpanned.

"Why is there a baby here?"
"Are those the Akemi sisters?"
"She's applying here?!"

The whispers grow really loud and I cringe, happy that my mask covered my face.

"Don't mind them." Shiozaki's kind smile stares at them. "They're simply curious. You are famous around here."

"Because my family got murdered." I deadpan at her.

She gives me an unimpressed look, "You're an Akemi. This is an aptitude test to get into U-A. The competition just sky-rocketed."

My lips purse at her words.

"OH MY GOSH IS THAT A BABY!!?"

"Yeah no. That's my cue to retreat." My eyes widen in horror and I snatch Qamar up.

I haul her up in my arms and then Aizawa comes over. "I'll watch her for you." He answers me.

I blink, my grip instantly getting tighter on her.

"I- I can't." I whisper at him.

His smile grows understanding and he gently unhooks Qamar away, "Then I'll help."

Qamar had no problem going with the man who had such an interesting scarf on. She was already blubbering nonsense, laughing in delight.

Aizawa ruffles my hair with his opposite hand and leaves.

I watch the two of them until they were gone.

The fidgeting reached a peak.

"She'll be fine." Present Mic plants a hand on my head and uses that as momentum to steer me into my spot.

Shiozaki gives me a worried look.

"Are you alright?" She asks me.

I breathe in heavily and start spinning the fidget spinner again, "Not yet." I admit.

Her eyes were unjudging and sympathetic, "Soon though." She affirms and my lips twitch upwards in amusement.

"Soon." I agree.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

465K 31.5K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
273K 17.3K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
598K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...