The Sun, The Moon, The Dragon...

By AbraxosKit48

To be a teen in a small town is easier said than done, especially when you don't have the easiest life. Two g... More

Chapter 1: Skycrest
Chapter 2: Friarridge
Chapter 3: Dragon... not dragon?
Chapter 4: Fooooood
Chapter 5: The kill
Chapter 6: Surprise shooters
Chapter 7: Little Miss Dunce
Chapter 8: Drakon Academy
Chapter 9: Who are you really?
Chapter 10: Ambushes
Chapter 11: 200m sprint
Chapter 12: Flags and Ratatouille
Chapter 13: Testing
Chapter 14: Twinsies!
Chapter 15: Powerhungry shifters
Chapter 16: 4 or 5 stories?
Chapter 17: Meeting the Wolves
Chapter 18: The beginning
Chapter 19: The showdown
Chapter 20: The strangest Symbol
Chapter 21: Mysterious people
Chapter 22: Longlostcousins
Chapter 23: Her name is Juniper
Chapter 24: Barbie Britt
Chapter 25: Schedules
Chapter 27: Fight! Fight! Fight!
Chapter 28: A crack and a Scream... or three
Chapter 29: The mysterious man... again
Chapter 30: Bye Bye Ej
Chapter 31: Prophecy 1; the last prophecy
Chapter 32: Prophecies, bows and gifts
Chapter 33: The...Delightful Date
Chapter 34: Dungeons
Chapter 35: Spilling the tea
Chapter 36: Ditched for a girl
Chapter 37: Daphne Drama
Chapter 38a: Skylar
Chapter 38b: MINI CHAPTER
Chapter 39: A day to remember
Chapter 40: Tatts, Pops and Whops.
Chapter 41: Ranked Eggs
Chapter 42: The Other Halves
Chapter 43: Goodbye darkness. Hello Understanding.

Chapter 26: Infatuation

28 3 0
By AbraxosKit48

Ria POV
We had just gotten our schedules and compared them, mine and Larks are almost identical we have a few classes with Blaze and Zim but they are mostly training to become Isalors while we bond with our dragons and learn to become leaders.

"Meet you guys next period!" I hurtle over my shoulder as I stalk down a long corridor filled with students milling around. Many of the girls blare at us while some just smile and nod, I can't believe people hate us when it wasn't our choice to be strong. I sigh and continue moving through the dense crowds.

Titan bounds along beside me and growls at a few students when they go to touch him but he doesn't bite them. Many students gasp at the sight of him while others probably presume he's a shifter or guard for the Luna. I scowl at the thought and trudge down the hallway and take a left at the end. I clamber down a staircase with kids pushing from either side.

Finally reaching the bottom I release a breath and continue walking. Lark keeps pace with me as we walk towards the auditorium. Pushing the doors open I spot only few students, A hand full a werewolves most likely the lower ranking Alphas and Luna's, I can smell a few vampire and I spot Kyle seated in the corner. I mutter a few curses as I trip over a bag with a bright pink fluffy unicorn plush and make my way to Kyle who grins when he spots us.

Slipping into the seat beside him I let out a long sigh of relief, large masses of people in small areas stress me out. I tend to growl and huddle in on myself which is honestly strange when I'm boisterous and a little crazy around friends.

"Yo!" Kyle grins at Lark and I as we sit down. I smile back and recline in my seat, well slump more like.

"So... you're dad teaches this subject." Lark grimaces as she looks at Kyle who just shrugs his shoulders.

"I'm used to it. Everyday my dudes." Kyle shrugs and looks towards the back door. A clamour of students interrupts our conversation, I glare at the doorway and spot Ej walking in with a flock of girls following close behind and giggling. Rolling his turquoise eyes he plonks down in the row behind us, a few girls spread out around him all giggling and flirting in the process.

Looking at Lark and Kyle I pretend to gag making the two laugh earning a scowl from Ej. Instead of apologising I batter my eyelashes at him and turn my attention to the front of the room.

The auditorium is large with about 200 seats, all cushioned and covered in a deep red velvet. The walls were gray with intricate carvings while the floors were just wooden.

The loudness died down as King Alexander walks into the room, his head held high as he marches over to the podium upfront. He smiles out at the large crowd and he begins speaking.

"Welcome all leaders. Some of you are wolves or vampires while others are just human of high ranking. This subject is going to be about how to lead your pack, coven or kingdom peacefully all while keeping them safe and helping them out. I am King Alexander, the vampire king, for those who don't know me." His smile is genuine and his eyes twinkle with passion.

"I would like to welcome up both Prince Kyle and Prince Elijah for a moment." With uncertainty Kyle glances at Ej who stands up blowing kisses to the girls and winking at others as he saunters down the steps to the podium, with much less grace Kyle follows. On the last step he trips and sends himself sprawling but doesn't crash to the floor. He grins like he was joking and stands beside Ej who's fully ignoring the younger Prince.

"Prince Elijah is the Werewolf king-to-be and Prince Kyle is in a different position. We also have Luna-to-be Alaria. Please come on down." I scowl but stand up and edge myself along the row to the stairs. Most of the girls growl or flip me off but I can't be stuffed answering there indecent attempts at scaring me.

"This is Luna-to-be Alaria for those of you who don't know." I wave at the crowd awkwardly and get a few suspicious looks. "She is a year one here but matches Alpha-to-be Elijah's strength so far. Please show her a warm welcome." Many of the guys hoot and holler at me while the girls scowl and refuse to acknowledge me. Honestly couldn't care less what they thought.

"Today is more about meeting the other leaders, we will do an assignment. I want everyone to come down here and stand in a circle." The King smiles kindly as he watches the students make their way down to the large stage. The patter of the groups shoes echoes through the cavernous room as they make their way towards the stage.

Lark materialises behind me making me turn my head when I notice the sudden presence. I bump shoulders with her as we stand side by side in the circle.

"Ok students! We are going to go round the group and I want you to say your name, what year you are and what are you the leader of. Easy? Good." He left no room for debate and pointed to a random student. His hair was neatly gelled back into a quiff and his brown eyes glinted with greed as he looked around him at all the leaders.

"I'm Scar Wytt, year 3 and the coven leader of The Blood Gallows." He combs his hair with a comb from his pocket, he winks at Lark who scrunches her face up.

"Gross." She whispers in my ear making me smile.

Almost everyone had gone and it was finally Larks turn, she turned to me facing away from all the curious stares.

"I'm Larkin Sharlin. Year 1, I'm also the Head Vampiress of the Destiny Coven." She smiles shyly at the crowd and they all gasp when they look at her then turn to me.

"Yup. Twins." I bounce on my feet. "How extraordinary. Wow. Cool. Yadda yadda." I roll my eyes at the gasps and open mouths.

"The names Alaria Sharlin, my friends call me Ria however. Don't call me Ria." I smile at the group and chuckle lightly at their expressions. "Im a year 1 and Luna-to-be of the Majesty Pack." I grin and lean on Larks boney shoulder as I yawn and gaze around at all the criticising faces. Don't care.

"She can't have beaten a whole pack of wolves. Look at her. She's tiny." A student whispers across from me, I grin at them but refuse to move. I'll wait until one of my fighting classes.

The lesson continues while many students whisper and judge Lark and I. They're jealous they aren't the top two females, just saying I didn't ask for this. It kinda just happened.

Finally after another 20 minutes the class ends, Lark and I flee the room dodging in and out of students as they attempt to shove past us. The stampede of students pushed us out the door and towards the cafeteria. Food.

As if in agreement my stomach grumbles making a few kids look at me, I smile sweetly and continue dragging Lark along. Blaze and Zim catch up to us as we move down the long hallways, without noticing all my friends have surrounded Lark and I as we enter the cafeteria.

Pulling the grand double doors open the room falls silent, every head turns towards my group. I still hate the attention, especially in large crowds. Putting on a confident front I glide, or what I hope is gliding, towards the buffet. A large spread of meats, cheeses, salads and other fancy looking food is in front of me. Grabbing a tray I add a soda, Caesar salad and apple before collecting shiny silver utensils. My friends follow along and before long we each have trays of food, glancing around the extremely packed hall I notice a few groups staring at us.

In return I glare and march towards the door, all my friends in tow. Looking over my shoulder I notice almost all the students watching as I leave the crowded hall behind. Marching down the hall I step into the first classroom beside the hall and find it empty. Stepping in I find a plain room with high ceilings and white walls, the floor is wood and benches with chairs fill the room. I grab a chair and plonk my stuff on a desk near the front,  all my friends sit down around me either on a chair, table or on the floor against the wall.

Blaze sits opposite me and turns his chair so he's facing me, Lark and Zim are sitting on the floor by the window leaning against the wall. Kyle and Clay are a few rows back speaking quietly while seated on a larger desk, Logan and Thalium are silently eating while Ryder and Kalan are jamming to music in the corner.

My friends are great.

Our. Our friends are great. Juniper grins as she watches our friends through my eyes.

Riaaaaa! A sharp howl in my head makes my vision go fuzzy. I blink rapidly and sigh realising it was Titan.

'Shush Titan. What's up boy?' I gently mumble as Titan comes barging into the room with Tristan and Callum trailing him.

I brought others, also I'm hunnngggryyy. He whines sadly looking at my plate then me with big eyes.

"Fine, lemme go grab a steak." I sigh standing up stretching.

That darn pup, he's lucky he's adorable. Juniper growls and closes her eyes, I feel her fade to the back as I walk towards the door.

"I'll be right back." I smile and strut out the door, a few kids give me funny looks as I walk past but I ignore them and keep walking along. Grabbing a steak I move to exit the hall when a hand lands on my shoulder making me stiffen. Standing behind me is a blonde haired hottie, I instinctively shift away but smile up at him. He's a good half a foot taller then me with wide shoulders and light hazel eyes. He appears to be around my age maybe about a year or two older.

His nose is straight and a spattering of freckles covers his cheeks. Let's just say he scores high in the looks department.

He smirks noticing my staring.

"Uh hi?" I mutter while cursing inwardly at the blush I can feel tinting my cheeks.

He's hoooot. Jay growls seductively at the mystery guy.

'That he is...' I mumble back quickly while still outwardly smirking. Yes, I smirk a lot leave it alone.

"I'm Leon by the way." He sticks his hand out, I grab it and shake gently.

"Ria." I grin and turn to walk away, I can feel Titan getting impatient and that won't end well. He may be tame but he's still a wolf and has instincts when hungry.

"I'm new here, I was hoping to be shown around...?" He trails off hopefully, I sigh and spin around meeting his pleading hazel gaze. Again Jay howls in happiness. I give him a lopsided smile in an effort to show I'm not trying to be cruel.

"I'm sorry... I need to get to my friends. Maybe ask one of the older kids I've been here for a few weeks and only started school today. Sorry again. See ya round." I smile and stalk away again, Jay whimpers sadly as I march back to the classroom.

As I move past students I feel their curious gazes following me since the hot new kid just spoke to a year one.

"Oh. Okay." I barely hear his whisper and his face looks crestfallen as his gaze rakes up and down my body as I walk away but he covers it with a smirk.

He smelt soo good. Jay mumbles dreamily as she imagines Leon. He smelt of lemons and lime. Jay sighs happily and settles down in my mind. Almost high the drug of his scent.

Strange. I also didn't smell werewolf or vampire, he must be human then.

"Sorry that... omg what happened?!" I shriek and run over to Blaze who's knuckles are bleeding.

Gently I grab his hand and inspect the wound, fresh. I sniff the air and find a scent another scent of blood, it's not Blaze's... I sniff again and get a whiff of cologne. Elijah.

"What happened?" Blaze shrugs not looking at me, "Blaze." I growl lowly making him tremble slightly.

"Elijah came in threatening you. He said Britt would make a better Luna, I may have punched him and Callum dragged him away..." Blaze looks at me then turns away embarrassed.

Sighing I drop his hand, why me?

Because we're the Luna-to-be of the most powerful pack, his fling got in his scrawny head. Jay grins then continues to snooze. Instead of waking her I go in Search of a bandage in the teachers desk.

Rummaging around I find a few things like staples, packets of gum, and sticky notes but I don't find bandages. Opening the last draw I find antiseptic wipes and bandages. Just my luck. The last draw.

Suffer gurlll. Jay snickers.

Rolling my eyes I march back to Blaze with my hands on my hips.

"Hand." Glaring at Blaze he shies away and gives me his hand. No room for debate.

Fixing his hand I scowl and continue eating after throwing the steak to Titan.

Leon was strange... there's something about him... I just don't know what.

Smelt so dreamy... looked sexy... he a handsome man... Jay mumbles dreamily, all I can picture is his face because of her infatuation.

Who was he?

o-o

Who is he? Comment below. ;D
Are you enjoying the book so far? I hope you are.
- Brax Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 171 7
The is now a SAMPLE ONLY. The story will continue EXCLUSIVELY on AnyStories. "Hello little one" came a booming voice, deep and sultry that made my s...
3 0 6
Twin Aries females in high school out celebrating their eighteenth birthday. Chapter 1 - party with notes of past. Orphans raised in abusive houses...
105K 1.3K 12
Only the first 10 chapters are open.. NOW ON AMAZON! PLEASE BE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT AND SHOW ME SOME LOVE! COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT EACH AND EVE...
49.6K 852 38
**If you see or read this book on any other platform, it's been stolen and plagiarized. This is the ONLY forum that has my permission to publish my...