What we had is gone or is it...

By Rebeccaxchapman1

Leon and Violetta didn't stay together when they left the studio where Violetta *Tini* was touring and record... More

Characters: -
Prologue: -
Chapter 2 ~ In Los Angels
Chapter 3 ~ Sicily
Chapter 4 ~ Back to the Studio?
Chapter 5 ~ Just pack up and leave?
Chapter 6 ~ Listen to your heart
Chapter 7 ~ I can't, Caio
Chapter 8 ~ I want the love of my life to be happy
Chapter 9 ~ Searching for Leon
Chapter 10 ~ Reunited for good this time:
A/N: ~
Chapter 11 ~ After the show

Chapter 1 ~ A few months later

141 1 3
By Rebeccaxchapman1

Well, It's been a few months since we graduated from the Studio, where we all went our own paths, I'm touring and recording in Italy, while Leon is recording and living in Los Angeles which is good for him where he's close to his family, as he hasn't seen them much since graduation, and well Leon and I try and talk to each other before shows or any event, but it gets harder each time where we have to remember the different time zones. So, when I ring him at 5:00 pm it's a different time there so I must use the time zone on my phone to know when to ring him.

Do I miss him? Of course, I miss his good luck kisses before every show or I miss having one of his comfort hugs when I'm down, I have an interview show now.

As I was making my way to the car, I think you can notice since touring and making albums Reporters have been following my move all the time, along with fans, I got into the car with my Agent when I looked at the window a reporter had a magazine in his hand with Leon on it, as I opened the window to take it off him.

Leon was with another girl she was well beautiful shall I say? As I read the page it said girlfriend in the paragraph my heart stopped, he's cheating on me with this girl.

Agent: Don't take any notice of it, Violetta, it's just rumours I'm sure he's not.

Violetta: Well, they wouldn't put it in the magazine if it weren't true, and he's got his hand around her.

Agent: Never mind that now, you need to be relaxed ready for this interview and if they ask you about this then you don't comment where it's not important okay Violetta?

Violetta: Okay.

While the Agent was talking to the driver, I thought I would call Leon, I got my phone and typed in the number as it was dialling a girl answered.

Girl: Hello, Leon's phone.

Violetta: *Stutters* Uh, is Leon there?

Girl: Uh, no he's in the shower, can I leave him a message?

Violetta: No, it's uh okay.

I hung up thinking about Leon and that girl, if he's in the shower did, he sleep with her? Oh, my god I thought he would never cheat on me, I don't have time to cry over him as I must get to make up.

It was then time for my interview I sat down in the place where the interview was as the producer was putting a microphone on me, I just couldn't get the thought of Leon out of my mind.

Producer: And we are live in 5...4....3...2...

Interviewer: Well, we have a special guest, Miss Violetta Castillo, it's nice to have you on this show.

Violetta: Well, it's nice being here.

Interviewer: So, how is your music career since you left the Studio Violetta?

Violetta: It's everything I have dreamed of, but I guess it's different because I'm doing this on my own instead of with my friends, so it's just getting used to it.

Interviewer: Well, we need to ask the big question about Leon Vargas are you two still together?

Violetta: Umm, sorry I don't understand what my love life is to with my career they are completely different things.

Interviewer: Of course, your love life is to with your career where everyone loves good gossip, but I can see the reason you are being offended because of what is going on right now?

Agent: No, don't show it.

Interviewer: Here it is.

The tv: Well, Leon Vargas was seen with another girl on the red carpet, but it wasn't Violetta Castillo instead it was Melenie Diaz, although can we blame him where he has a thing for popular bad girls since he's dated Ludmila Ferro who was a bad girl in the Studio, so maybe Violetta isn't his only type.

As the Tv was playing I rubbed my hands together as I was trying not to cry, until there she was on the Tv.

Reporter: Miss Melenie Diaz can you tell us what your relationship is to Leon Vargas?

Melenie: We are more than friends, as we have great nights together.

Reporter: Thank you, well you heard from Melenie herself Leon and she is really dating.

As the Tv went off, I was trying to keep it together, but I couldn't I love Leon, and this hurts so much, now I know what Leon felt when I kissed Diego in front of millions of viewers and in front of him where my heart was breaking live on Tv.

Interviewer: So, what do you say about another album eh?

Violetta: There isn't going to be another one, I'm sorry but I'm taking a break from my career I'm sorry.

As I walked off the set, I went into the dressing room and cried, I can't believe he would do this to me, everything we said to each other.

Flashback to a few months ago.

After Graduation after-party: ~

Herman: Morning, Honey, how did you sleep?

Violetta: Uh, my agent rang me yesterday and told me that I've been asked to go on tour but it's one week before Leon goes to LA when we are supposed to be going to Rome, what do I do they want me in Sicily in one week.

Angie: Well, what does your heart tell you? Do you want to go on holiday with Leon, or start your career?

Violetta: I don't know where I have never been in this situation it would be nice to have my own tour and be in Sicily. I'm going to have talked to Leon.

Herman: Just be honest with him.

Angie: He's packing for Los Angeles.

Violetta ate her breakfast and tried ringing Leon, where she needed to talk to him, while she was ringing him there was no answer, so she thought she would just go to his house where she needed to talk to him.

As she arrived at his house, he was in the garage looking through boxes as he was packing up for Los Angles.

Leon: Oh, hey my love, what are you doing here?

Violetta: *Kisses his cheek* I tried calling you didn't answer.

Leon: *Feels his pockets for his phone* Oh, I must've left it upstairs.

Violetta: Oh, I was calling because I need to talk to you.

Leon: I need to talk to you too.

Violetta: Yesterday, before I went to sleep my Agent, rang me and told me that I will be ongoing on tour and recording in Sicily but then want me to go in a week.

He looked at her.

Leon: Uh... okay, I don't know what to say.

Violetta: Are you happy for me?

Leon: Of course, baby, but I'm going to LA sooner than a week I'm sorry, they want me in LA by the end of the week.

Violetta: What? That means we get less time together.

Leon: I'm sorry baby, but I don't have a choice.

Violetta: Oh, yeah, what about us, Leon?

Leon: Oh, now that's not fair, you can't throw that in my face, Violetta you just said it yourself you're going to Sicily.

Violetta: Well. I haven't decided yet but if you're going to LA then I might as well go since you didn't think about me.

Leon: *Holds her hands* Listen to me, if I could have another week I would and you know that but we must look to the future now we've graduated from the Studio now Violetta it's time to move on.

Violetta: *Starts to cry* I know, but I never thought you would leave me that quick.

Leon: Ey, come on don't cry, look we're going to be fine, okay? Nothing is going to happen between us.

Violetta: You promise that you will call me every day?

Leon: Baby, I'll call you twice a day, come on this is good for us we both living our dreams.

Violetta: I thought your dream was with the band? And with me Leon?

Leon: Baby, the band finished since Federico was going on solo tours with Youmix and Ludmila, also I got signed to Hollywood Records, and you get tour the entire world baby don't turn that down for anyone, we need to try these things.

Violetta: Francesca's going back to Italy with Diego and I'm going on tour and so are you.

We kissed for a long time, and we had our last night together.

End of flashback ~

I was in the dressing room crying after I walked off the set, I could hear Angie and my Agent shouting my name, but the only person I needed by my side at this point was the guy on that video.

Angie: Violetta, open the door.

Agent: We need to talk about this?

Violetta: *Sobbing* Go away.

After I had a cry, I went home for the night I sat on my bed a FaceTime Ludmila as I was talking about Leon.

Violetta: I knew he would fall for another girl, it's LA.

Ludmila: Are you sure? It's not just a publicity stunt?

Violetta: I know what I saw.

Ludmila: Have you talked to him?

Violetta: Tried to but this girl answered and said he was in the shower.

Ludmila: I'll try and ring him tomorrow and find out what's happening.

Violetta: I'm going to sleep now good night.

Ludmila: Okay, try not to worry, Violetta, Leon loves you and you know that.

I hung up; I know Leon loves me, but he did love me but now he's loving someone else.

I walked over to my wardrobe where I found one of Leon's old shirts that he left when he used to sleep over, I left one of my underwear at his when I used to sleep over his.

I climbed into bed with Leon shirt around me, it always helped me sleep even when we weren't together.

A/N:~
Thank you for reading.
X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.8K 1.1K 28
Their all 19/20 now their are living their lives and start to get famous. Leon and Violetta are still togheter. but what if one night changes everyth...
24K 808 41
COMPLETED Martina Stoessel, a normal girl who has 2 bestfriends. Candelaria Molfese and Lodovica Comello, who are both hysterical fans from Jorge Bla...
31.6K 444 26
It's been a few months since everyone graduated from Studio On Beat. Everyone is happy with their lives. Violetta got a job in a record label and a n...
28.8K 594 25
Violetta and Leon finish there last year at the studio. What will happen when Leon and his band are offered a once and a life time deal??? Is this t...