Black Star

Por GQuest_Creations

This story concept on [Trash of the County's Family] as fanfictional story. It's a whole different story wher... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Extra: Snowman
Chapter 10
Extra: Christmas Party
Outer Gods' Moments (With Creator)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Extra: Chocolates
Chapter 15
-On Hiatus-

Prologue

7.9K 346 12
Por GQuest_Creations

Before Cale died, the God of Death made a deal.  But after his death, his soul has been taken away by an unknown God, sealed his memories, and sent him to another world.

Before Kim Rok Soo fell asleep after reading the first 5 volumes of [The Birth of a Hero], his first life's memories as Cale Henituse returned.

His soul has been taken away by the unknown God again and bring him back to his world in the time after beaten up by Choi Han.

With the help of the unknown God and his awakening, for one year, he prepared everything against White Star.

But somehow, Choi Han and the rest came knocking his door. And he gave a conclusion: The mess will revolve around him once more.

This is the story of Cale's third life, as Black Star who's chosen by Origin of Order and loved by nature and Gods.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

40.9K 1.3K 32
Cale and his company's everyday interaction. Short stories for a month. Dedicated to the entire Trash of the Count's Family characters, as a -thank y...
28.7K 1.9K 10
alberu has dreams where he's in a relationship with a trashy bastard who he's never even met before so it's a bit awkward to have to meet him ship al...
573 26 10
What if when TBOH Cale Henituse died as a soldier , there was also a little soul transmigrated along with him? Yes, this is a fiction about a little...
63.5K 3.8K 22
"Cale-nim, my heart longs for you the moment we met, will you allow me to stay by your side?" "Cale-nim, oh Cale-nim!!! my heart, my soul, even my no...