Arranged in love

By Hastle_wastle

Cuz I'm a fan, so this is a ff of our beloved mishbir. This is the tale of two people who belongs to very dif... More

1. Destined to be together
2. How we met?
3. Together Forever
4. Broken heart
5. Strangers to Best friends
6. Surprise!
7. Miles apart
8. Heart without heartbeat
9. Crossed paths again!
10. Bug of jealousy
11. Heart vs Mind
12. First fight
13. Just for me!
14. Mend my heart!
15. Beyond beautiful!
16. Compensate!
17. Insecurities
18. Messed up!
19. I can't stand it!
21. Confession???
22. Perfect!
23. In each other's arms
24. Mad in love!
25. Better half!
26. Priceless!
27. Mere thought of separation!
28. The awaited moment!
29. WHY???
30. Shattered!
31. Start again???

20. Answer to every question!

430 76 98
By Hastle_wastle

Abir was about to go out of vanity to give Sara a piece of his mind. But he stopped when he caught a sight of Mishti's little wounds. He calmed himself and rushed towards the first aid kit. He grabbed an ointment and started applying it around her neck. She moaned a little in slight pain.

Abir (worriedly)- Oh sorry! Dard ho raha hai ??

Mishti (with squinting eyes)- Nahi, it's okay.

Abir was focussed on applying ointment at her wounds when Mishti was busy in stealing glances at him. She was feeling like she was on cloud nine as he was caring for her. When Abir was done, he asked her to lay there.

Mishti (cutely pouted)- Abir, mujhe apne room mein jaana hai.

She was about to got up just then, Abir grabbed her arms forcing her to sit down.

Abir (softly)- Tum kaise jaogi?? Let me hold you.

Mishti (chuckling)- Abir.....mere legs bilkul thik hain. I can walk on my own.

Abir (reluctantly)- Haan....haan....par agar tum raaste mein hi faint ho gayi toh??

Mishti (smilingly)- Mai kyu faint houngi??

Abir (with sarcastic smile)- Haan, tabhi toh abhi kuchh der pehle bilkul behosh ho gayi thi tum.....saans bhi nahi le paa rhi thi tum....tab jakar maine...

Abir stopped halfway without completing his statement. Mishti's eyes widened and she squinted her eyes.

Mishti (nervous)- Tumne kya???

Abir (shyly)- Maine kya.....maine kuchh nahi.....tumhe apne room mein jaana tha nah??

Mishti smiled insanely. She could tell what she assumed was totally right. She never expected it from him but he did it, so she decided to tease him a bit.

Mishti (standing up)- Abir, Mujhe kuchh kuchh yaad aa raha hai. Jaise kisi ne mujhe cpr diya ho??

Abir (nervously)- Nahi toh. Tumhe unconsciousness mein aisa laga hoga.

Mishti (seriously)- Haan, thik hi keh rahe ho.

Mishti couldn't control her laughter and burst out chuckling hard. Abir was astonished to see her laughing so hard. He smiled to see her chuckling.

Abir (smilingly)- Mishti, tum haste hue bohot achhi lagti ho.

Mishti shyed at his compliment and she quickly ran out of the vanity blushing hard.

Now, Abir was ready to confront Sara. He straight went to Sara's vanity where she was standing outside the vanity. He grabbed her hand and dragged her inside. She was shocked and confused at his behaviour. But she didn't dare ask him .

Abir (furiously)- Tum bohot cheap ho, Sara. I regret that I dated you once.

Sara(scared)- kyu??? Mai aaj achanak se itni buri kaise ban gyi??

Abir (furiously)- Tum buri toh humesha se hi thi par yakeen mujhe aaj hua. How dare you harm Mishti??

Sara(trying to cover up nervously)- Woh....hum dono act kar rahe the....I didn't realise...

Abir (angrily)- You didn't realise that you were choking her?? She was almost out of her breath.....You even scratched her with your nails. Jis force se woh tumhe hatane ki koshish kar rahi thi, usse obviously tumhe pata chal gya hoga. Toh zyada bholi banne ki koshish mat karo.

Sara(anxiously)- I didn't do it on purpose.

Abir (angrily)- Sara, good for you that Mishti is okay now. Agar Mishti ko kuchh hota toh mai tumhe bilkul chhodta nahi.

Abir handed her a paper alongwith ticket to India and sara confusingly started reading it. Her eyes widened and her face grew red due to anger.

Sara(angrily)- How could you do this to me?? Tumne mere khilaaf complaint kar di...for ....

Abir (sternly)- For careless behaviour on set during shoot. That's what you deserve. Additionally, tum abhi next two years tak production house ke saath koi kaam nahi kar sakti.

Sara(furiously)- Why??

Abir (smilingly)- Taki tum apne ghar par reh kar aaram se chill kar sako, aur please meditation zarur karna....tumhare chhote se dimaag ko thoda rest bhi chahiye nah! Tum already bohot dimaag chala chuki ho. Bhagwaan ko thanks bolo kyuki mai tumhe itni easily jaane de raha hoon, par agar fir kabhi aisa kuchh kiya, toh......mai woh karunga jo tumne socha bhi nahi hoga.

Sara was literally having goosebumps when Abir threatened her. She never saw this protective side of Abir. She was scared and shocked as well.

Sara(surprisingly)- Why do you care for that girl?? How does she belong to you??

Abir didn't reply her and walked out of the room. But her last question was resonating in his ears. He was asking himself the same question. It was not because she was his wife or a friend or a part of family but something more than that. And he was struggling to find it. He was going into his room but his feet stopped in front of Mishti's room automatically. He couldn't help himself but to go in. He didn't knock on the door as he knew she must be having rest so he just walked inside slowly to avoid making noise. He went close to bed but he couldn't see anything because of the door. So, he turned on his phone's flashlight to have his way. But he was surprised because Mishti was not there. He quickly turned on all the lights and searched for her in the whole room but she wasn't there. His heart was fluttering in panick.

Abir (to himself)- She's not here. Kahin Mishti sach mein raaste mein behosh toh nahi ho gayi?? I should have accompanied her. Oh god!

He tried dialling her number but her phone rang in his pocket.

Abir (worriedly)- Oh no! Mishti ka phone toh mere paas hai.

Abir quickly ran downstairs to look for Mishti. His heart was pounding fast with every step he took and he didn't find Mishti. He reached at set. He asked everyone if they have seen Mishti but he only got 'no' in reply. He was freaking out like he has lost his everything. He asked all the team members to look for Mishti. His fear was getting over him and his eyes were almost teary. He could never think of losing her. He could never think of getting separated from her. He felt like he was taken aback in the past, four years ago. He had faced this feeling when he lost riya and now he was facing it again. He didn't want to lose Mishti, at no cost.

Abir (to himself)- No god! Please.......Riya ko toh aapne Mujhse durr kar diya but Mishti ko nahi. No way! Where are you Mishti??

He called Mishti's name loudly in a hope that Mishti would hear his voice and she would come to him. He kept calling her name.

Abir (screaming)- Mishti! Where are you?? Mishti...

Just then, he heard a familiar, very familiar voice. He turned back and tears literally rolled down his eyes. Of course it was Mishti.

Mishti (worriedly)- Abir! Mai yahi hoon, tum itne pareshan kyu ho rahe ho??

Abir's heart started thudding fast and the whole world disappeared for him. He didn't care about anyone's presence there , he just rushed towards Mishti pulling her into a bone crushing hug. He wanted to keep her in his arms forever. He wanted to protect her always.

Mishti (nervously)- Abir, leave me! Sab hain yaha.

Abir (whispering in her ear)- I don't care.....Tum kaha thi Mishti?? Maine tumhe har jagah dhoondha.

Mishti (hugging him back)- Mai toh restroom mein thi....woh doctor ko checkup ke liye tumne hi bulaya tha...toh bas wahin thi.

Abir pulled away and wiped his tears. He smiled. He was happy that his fears didn't come true, this time he won it. He found Mishti and he was determined to never let her go. A genuine smile covered their faces. He pulled her in a side hug as if he was telling the

Abir (smilingly)- Doctor ne kya kaha??

Mishti (softly)- Minor injuries hain. Kuch serious nahi hai. I'm alright.

Abir (gladly)- Great!

He put her phone in her hand. Just then, he heard Nishant's words.

Nishant (amazed)- Bro! Tum itne worried ho gaye they, mishti ke liye. I never imagined ki tum dono itne kam time mein itne achhe friends ban jaoge.

Then only Abir realised that there were many people around except for two of them.

Abir (smilingly)- Haan! Kuchh log hote hi aise hain. Mishti se mera bond sabse alag hai. I was scared for her...kaha chali gayi wese hi iski halat thik nahi hai.

Nishant (smilingly)- Bro! Tumhare liye respect aur bhi badh gayi..... Mujhe tum dono ka bond bohot pyaara lagta hai.

Mishti looked at Abir. She was appreciating him for his care and love for her. Yes! She believed that he loves her so much but he himself don't know about it.

Later, Abir walked with Mishti towards her room.

She walked inside , looking at Abir. Abir was smiling and he reluctantly waved at her to go in. Mishti also didn't want him to leave.

Abir (waving )- Toh...kal subah milte hain.....bye!

Mishti (reluctantly)- Hmm! Bye.....wese tum akele so jaoge??

Abir (nervously)- Haan.....man toh nahi kar raha par tumhe chot lagi hai....toh..

Mishti (smilingly)- Haan...yeh bhi thik hai..

Abir (reluctantly)- Okay. Bye!

Mishti (softly)- Bye!

Mishti shut the door and Abir walked towards his room. Mishti was jumping out of happiness and she thanked God for showing her the very protective Abir. She was now glowing as she knew he belongs to her. She peacefully laid on the bed to have a sleep. On the other hand, Abir was restless in his room. He couldn't fell asleep as he was constantly thinking about Mishti. He was asking himself many questions.

Why I was worried for her so much?? Why can't I afford to lose her?? Why I care for her?? Why I can't tolerate anyone who hurts her?? Why my life seemed to stop when I couldn't find her?? Why do I need her??

He was struggling hard to find all the answers to his questions but he knew that only he could answer them. He was lost into deep thoughts, introspecting his feelings for Mishti. Abir walked towards balcony to get some relief from his heavy burden of feelings. The view was beautiful, he could clearly see many tall buildings along with streets lightning with Street lamps. He was enjoying the view just then he heard some noise from Mishti's room, which was right next to his room. The noise was like of breaking of glass. He was anxious to hear it and many thoughts came to his thoughts. He thought Mishti harmed herself and he couldn't resist himself and without losing a second, he jumped on her balcony from his. It was risky but yet he did it without even thinking twice. He quickly rushed inside her room where a dim lamp was lightning and Mishti was sitting on her knees, on floor near the table. The water jug wasn't on the table and then Abir saw the jug laying on floor broken into many pieces and Mishti was picking each piece with delicacy. Abir rushed towards her and pulled her away.

Abir (worriedly)- Mishti, what are you doing?? You may harm yourself.

Mishti (hesitantly)- Woh.... Mujhse jug toot gya toh mai saaf kar rahi thi.

Abir (cupping her face)- Yeh kal subah mai hotel staff ko bol kar saaf karwa dunga , tumhe yeh karne ki zarurat nahi hai. Aur haan, iske paas mat aana warna tumhe chot lag jayegi.

Mishti (happily)- Okay......wese tum fir balcony se aaye nah!

Abir (shyly)- Haan! Woh maine aawaz suni.....toh mujhe laga tumne khud ko harm kar liya toh.....mai rok nahi paya khud ko.

Mishti (smilingly)- Achha! Matlab tum so nahi rahe the??

Abir (nervously)- Hmm....ab sone hi jaa raha hoon.

Abir walked towards the balcony but soon he realised a grip on his hand. Mishti was holding his hand in her. He looked at her questioningly.

Mishti (softly)- Waha se mat jao, please! It is risky. Door se jao.

Abir smiled and walked out of the room. He again went inside his room. He was literally smilingly like a kid. He looked at his smiling face in the mirror.

Abir (to himself)- Why am I Smiling idiotically? Hua kya hai mujhe??

Many questions striked his mind again. But he wasn't feeling restless now, he was having butterflies in his stomach. He was glad. He stood in front of mirror and his eyes widened and heart stopped for a second as he found the answer to all his questions. He blushed and turned red.

Abir (to himself)- I have found answer to my every question, Mishti. Yes!

He excitedly climbed on his bed and started dancing like a small child. He was overwhelmed. He was finding it difficult to hold his emotions , he literally wanted to scream but he couldn't as Mishti was sleeping in the next room. So, he said something to himself in a very low voice.

Abir (lowly)- Yes, I love her. I really do!

That's it guys!

How was it, tell me by commenting.

Do vote if you liked it.

Keep supporting.

❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7K 3.2K 36
Abir-Mishti and Kunal-Kuhu had a fairytale love story until one day they were separated. Will they be able to trust life again? Will they be able e...
119K 9.5K 62
Mishti Agarwal a stunning, courageously going lady knew she only had herself to blame when her boss approached to her for a favour. You didn't let yo...
12.8K 1.3K 59
Meet Mishti Bose, the Bengali beauty, who is 24 years old, a medical student, studying the last year of her MBBS and is the 'laadli' of her household...
35K 2.2K 13
It's Hard For Mishti And Abir Living without Each Other..They Got Married After A Crossing Many Hurdles, But May Be Destiny Wants To Test More, Livin...