Shudders

By Lilas___

[Yandere Demons x Reader] In the year 2134, the world was overthrown by monstrous creatures that humans l... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - The First Day
Chapter 2 - The Capturer
Chapter 3 - The Call
Chapter 4 - The Tests
Chapter 5 - The Deal
Chapter 6 - The Zone
Chapter 7 - The Kid
Chapter 8 - The Mistrust
Chapter 9 - The Mistrust pt. 2
Chapter 10 - The Plan
Chapter 11 - The Fake
Chapter 12 - The Grudge
Chapter 13 - The 'Date'
Chapter 14 - The Friend
Chapter 15 - The Feelings
Chapter 16 - The Fight
Chapter 17 - The Sleepover
Chapter 18 - The Sleepover pt. 2
Chapter 19 - The Emotions
Chapter 20 - The Cameras
Chapter 21 - The Hurt
Chapter 22 - The Worry
Chapter 23 - The Spurn
Chapter 24 - The Voice
Chapter 25 - The Pain
Chapter 26 - The Truth
Chapter 27 - The Reflection
Chapter 28 - The Evil
Chapter 29 - The Escape
Chapter 30 - The Outside
Chapter 31 - The Surprise
Chapter 32 - The Mall
Chapter 33 - The Confession
Chapter 34 - The Trick
Chapter 35 - The Highway
Chapter 36 - The Town
Chapter 37 - The Family
Chapter 38 - The Close Call
Chapter 39 - The Unexpected
Chapter 40 - The Brothers
Chapter 41 - The Promise
Chapter 43 - The Suspicion
Chapter 44 - The Wolf
Chapter 45 - The Demons
Chapter 46 - The Demons pt. 2
Chapter 47 - The Island
Chapter 48 - The Decision
Chapter 49 - The Enemies
Chapter 50 - The Fishing Trip
Chapter 51 - The Return
Chapter 52 - The Bad Feeling
Chapter 53 - The Blurs
Chapter 54 - The Snow
Chapter 55 - The Fear
Chapter 56 - The Other
Chapter 57 - The Other pt. 2
Chapter 58 - The Monster
Chapter 59 - The Past
Chapter 60 - The Past pt. 2
Chapter 61 - The Disowned
Chapter 62 - The Heartbreak
Chapter 63 - The Final Moment
The Bad Ending
The True Ending

Chapter 42 - The Refusal

6.5K 346 145
By Lilas___

Assault warning ⚠️
————————————————————————

    (Y/N) made her way down the steps towards the commotion in the living room.

She rubbed her face to rid herself of any tears she had after Ki's actions. She didn't want this to be the new reality for her. Constantly getting forced on whenever the two demons were in the mood. Luckily, they were always interrupted or stopped but what if next time is different...? She didn't even want to think about it.

She didn't see Ki in the room he had picked for himself, he must have left then.

Stepping off the steps, she peaked around a corner that lead to the living room to see the two twins in a heated debate. They kept their voices lowered, probably to keep their discussion between them and not be overheard. (Y/N) tried listening to them speak but she could only make out a few words.

"island" "territory" "(Y/N)" "Ki" and lastly, "are you sure?"

Most of the words were being said by Yama like he was trying to get confirmation on something. Akai groaned dramatically and responded with a hushed "I'm fucking sure!"

Maybe now wasn't a good time to join the two. There was tension in the air that she could get tangled up in and possibly never escape. She moved back and started tiptoeing back to the stairs when her foot accidentally landed on a creaky floorboard. The sound was loud and mentally hurt her soul.

She shut her eyes and cursed whatever higher entity made her expose herself.

Her body started being lifted up and pulled into the living room where both of the twins looked at her, confused but relieved that it was her and not I9. "I thought you were asleep?" Akai asked. Usually she was around this time.

(Y/N) floated in the air until Yama finally set her down. "I... couldn't. My shoulder." She placed a hand on her injury to emphasize. It technically wasn't a lie but she couldn't just say that Ki was also at fault. That would surely get a negative reaction from a certain someone....

Yama patted the spot next to him on the love seat, his doctor senses kicking in. "Let me check the stitches."

She did what he asked and sat down while taking off Ki's coat. Yama didn't look at Akai but he did a motion with his finger that told him to turn away. Akai rolled his eyes and looked towards a wall instead. 'It's my girl. Why should I have to look away?'

The doctor did his small check up and looked over the stitches. Nothing seemed too concerning so he recovered the wound with the bandage and let her shirt fall. "Doesn't look like anything is wrong. Just try to put less pressure on it."

She nodded and fixed her shirt before putting on Ki's coat, feeling chills go up her bare arms from the cold house.

"Excuse me for asking this, but what's your relationship like with the quiet one?" Yama asked nonchalantly.

(Y/N) widened her eyes at him and Akai growled lowly at his brother.

"My question is invasive, I know. I'm just curious." He sat back on the love seat, waiting for the stunned girl next to him to answer. "I- uh-"

Akai ran a frustrated hand through his hair while gritting his teeth at his brother. "Yama shut up."

"I-It's... I don't know." She feels the same way for both Ki and Akai. Anger towards the many things they have, wanting them to take her back to her home, hatred towards being forced to leave Tuca, the only real ally she had in this world. Her feelings towards them changed so much since the labs. She used to see them as her friends but now...

Yama pointed towards his twin brother across the room. "Same with that one?"

She made the mistake of following Yama's finger and looking at Akai. He was now staring at her like he was expecting her to say something he'll like. She bit her lip nervously and looked down at her hands. "I don't feel comfortable with these questions."

"Oh, well my apologies. I'll stop asking then." Yama's red eyes glanced at Akai's and the two shared a sort of communication that only they understood. (Y/N) watched, concerned at the twins and the little gestures they made with only their eyes. Akai subtly shook his head at whatever his brother was thinking but Yama didn't seem to care all that much, the demon held a flat hand up at chest level with the girl, a smirk planted on his face.

Akai glared at him, daring him to do it.

Yama pushed forward and suddenly she was tossed into the air and over towards his brother. She yelped in surprise and landed in Akai's arms after he quickly caught her and settled the surprised girl in his lap.

Before she could make an attempt to get off Akai's lap, Yama stood up and did the same motion with his hand except his body went hovering over to the opposite couch. Leaving his brother and the poor girl alone.

    Akai knew what his brother was doing. Wanting to see if (Y/N) shared the same feelings for him.

"Ow." She groaned, feeling her shoulder start to ache. Wasn't Yama the one who said to not put pressure on her shoulder? 'Hypocrite.'

She tried getting out of Akai's arms but he positioned her so she was straddling him and locked his arms around her waist. "Akai, let me go." She just dealt with Ki, she doesn't want a repeat with him too.

"No." His eyes traveled to the coat she was wearing and sort of glared at the garment. He could smell Ki all over her. "What happened to your coat? Why aren't you wearing it?"

"Ki made me wear his." She replied as she made another attempt at getting up but was stopped once again. Yama took note of this.

"Take it off."

"Wha-" She didn't have time to question him when he started removing the coat for her. She looked at him incredulously before pulling her arms away. "What are you doing? It's freezing in here!"

The demon looked her straight in the eyes, annoyed but she could see clear jealousy too. "Where's your coat?"

"Upstairs in my bag but-"

Again, she was cut off when Akai grabbed her by the waist and tossed her over his shoulder while standing up. "Akai!"

Akai glared at his twin who simply watched before he started heading up towards her room. Who did Ki think he was trying to put his scent on her?! Akai wasn't an idiot, they both wanted to mask her scent with theirs so he wasn't going to let Ki do it first.

Kicking open the door with his foot, the blond walked over to the bed and dropped (Y/N) down on it. She bounced and was blinded by the hood of Ki's coat. She felt Akai's hands on her, moving her body around so he can remove the cursed garment. "Akai I don't need help to take off a coat!"

"I feel better if I do it." He muttered, rather irritated. He sat her up to finally pull it off and tossed the coat into the hallway.

(Y/N) slapped his hands away and quickly reached next to her to grab her backpack at the end of the bed. "You're so jealous."

"Jealous? What do I need to be jealous for~?" He leaned down towards her with his arms at either side of her. "I just don't want to be smelling Sir Quiet on you."

The Keeper paused what she was doing and looked up at him, nervously. "You can smell him on me?"

"Fucking bastard." Akai growled.

    (Y/N) watched as he angrily gripped the sheets on either sides of her before looking back at her. Ki's scent was pissing him off.

    He grabbed (Y/N)'s neck, causing her to gasp and pushed her down on the bed. She immediately went into fight or flight and grabbed at his arm, trying to pull it off. Akai held her down by her chest before moving to her neck and letting his tongue take a long lick against her skin where he smelt Ki. (Y/N) grimaced at the feeling on her skin and pushed his head away. "Akai sto-"

    He cut her off by attacking her lips next. She sucked in a breath and tried kicking the demon off next while keeping her mouth tightly shut. Akai however gripped her throat which caused her to choke and felt his tongue slip inside her mouth. Her eyes had tears that were threatening to fall but she was determined to get him off of her no matter what.

    Before he could straddle her, she used her knee and jabbed it into his stomach as hard as she could. Surprisingly, she managed to hurt the demon as he stopped kissing her to suck in a breath from getting the air shoved out his body. (Y/N) used the opportunity to push him off and back peddled as far as she could while grabbing her knife from her hip and pointing it directly at the demon.

    When Akai recovered, he released a loud snarl at the girl which almost made her drop the knife but she remained how she was. Glaring at him with a tight grip on the knife.

"You and Ki are going to keep your hands off of me starting now!" She kept her voice steady and as threatening as she could.

"Or what? You're gonna stab me?" Akai taunted. He saw how she shook, she can't hurt him.

    But when he tried to approach her, her grip on the knife changed. Instead of holding it with both hands in front of her, she held it from the side with one hand and used her free one to potentially block herself if he decided to jump on her again. This was how she saw Axel hold his knives before.

    Akai could feel himself heat up at this. (Y/N) saw his hand shake and grip the sheet before going back to look at his face.

"Just leave me alone for once. Please..." She whispered. She just wanted to be alone and not around any demon, especially the two keeping her captive.

    Akai's glare was so fierce that she instinctively shrunk back when he stood up. His arm shot on fire and he turned to the wall closest to him and punched a hole right through it. (Y/N) jumped and stared at the hole in shock before seeing the blond demon stomp out the room and slamming the door shut.

'He left..?' She listened for a few seconds before confirming that he was gone. She lowered her arms and relaxed, not thinking her putting up a fight would work. He released his anger out on the wall which meant he had some restraint towards her. He wouldn't try to hurt her but he'll try to have his way with her...

    (Y/N) dropped her knife on the bed, now angered at this realization. Neither Ki nor Akai had any respect towards her. Whatever idea of love they had wasn't love at all. Just an obsession.

    She hesitantly got up and locked the door as well as pushing a bookcase over the new hole in the wall.

    She went back to the bed and sat in the farthest corner. She's not going to be able to sleep after that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 94.6K 104
The Readers Choice Awards 2018 Winner - General Fiction Genre Cankerfell Tunnels, a place where people travel to gain fame and wealth, yet every sing...
229K 10.9K 56
↳ ❝ [ 残酷な意図 ] ❞ ━ yandere kny x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a low-ranking demon of questionable origins captures the ...
144K 3.2K 23
(Y/n) was a simplistic girl living in a town full of abnormal things which consists of heroes and villains. Her parents always kept her out of harms...
3.3K 137 7
Where a girl from 2024 gets sucked into a simulator where her favorite anime characters are in. (might have slow updates loll)