Healing You: Bakugou X Reader

By MultiFandomLoner

What happens when Recovery Girl's granddaughter gets into Class 1-A? Started: October 7th, 2021 Finished: Nov... More

💥Character Information 💥
💥Chapter 1💥
💥Chapter 2💥
💥Chapter 3💥
💥Chapter 4💥
💥Chapter 5💥
💥Chapter 6💥
💥Chapter 7💥
💥Chapter 8💥
💥Chapter 9💥
💥Chapter 10💥
💥 Chapter 11💥
💥Chapter 12💥
💥Chapter 13💥
💥Chapter 14💥
💥Chapter 15💥
💥Chapter 16💥
💥Chapter 17💥
💥Chapter 18💥
💥Chapter 19💥
💥Chapter 20💥
💥Chapter 21💥
💥 Halloween Special 💥
💥Chapter 22💥
💥Chapter 23💥
💥Chapter 24💥
💥Chapter 25💥
💥Chapter 26💥
💥Chapter 27💥
💥Chapter 28💥
💥Chapter 29💥
💥Chapter 31💥
💥Chapter 32💥
💥Chapter 33💥
💥 Christmas Special 💥
💥 Valentine's Day Special 💥
💥Easter Special 💥
💥 Bakugou's Birthday Special 💥
💥Y/N's Birthday Special 💥

💥Chapter 30💥

5.6K 153 23
By MultiFandomLoner

Y/N Pov:

Tamaki and I ran as fast as we could to where the fight was. Then we saw Mirio.

Mirio's hair was crumpled and his hero costume was covered in blood. His face was covered in grime everywhere except for where his tears streaked. He was dragging himself away from us and back to fight.

"Lemillion!"

He looked back and saw Tamaki and I sprint to him. I touched his arm and took all of his injuries, but I fell to the ground as soon as I did. His wounds were deep and I had already used most of my healing. These injuries would take longer to heal.

Mirio got off of the floor and pulled me up with him.

"I tried to save her, but she went back! It's up to Deku now! He has to save her!"

"But you're healed now! You can help!"

"They took my quirk, Y/N. I would just be a liability."

"No! You're strong with or without your quirk! You should at least be there to help comfort Eri once she's safe!"

"Mirio! You can do this! Help save Eri!"

Mirio was supporting all of my weight, so when he and Tamaki ran off to help, I collided with the wall.

Come on Y/N!

If she's hurt they'll need you! 

GO HELP HER!

I forced myself off of the wall and towards the fight. I concentrated on healing my wounds while I stumbled forward.

I don't care if this breaks me!

I will save Eri!

By the time that I reached the surface, still limping, I saw Deku land on the ground with Eri on his back. Bright yellow light was pouring out of Eri's horn as she screamed in pain.

She was right here! I had to help her!

I ignored all of my injuries and sprinted to her and Deku. Deku fell to the floor and Eri was screaming and crying from his back. I grabbed Eri off of his back and pulled her into a tight hug.

Her power was rewinding my body, but my healing was able to slow it down enough for me to comfort her.

"Eri, I'm Ethereal and I want to save you! Can you please shut off your power?!"

"I can't! I don't know how!"

Her quirk was tearing me apart from the inside. A few tears escaped my eyes, but I controlled my voice and spoke again.

"Eri. Can you imagine turning off a light switch for me?"

Her face scrunched up in focus as tears streamed out of her eyes. She was clenching her fists as she desperately tried to stop her power.

More tears escaped my eyes, but then, her quirk shut off. I looked down and saw Eri crying in my arms.

"I'm so sorry that I hurt you!"

"Eri! You didn't hurt me! You healed my wounds! You're a hero!"

I gave her a wide smile. I was so thankful that the pain had stopped. Her quirk had healed all of the injuries I got from Mirio, so I was good to go again.

"You did it Eri! I'm so proud of you!"

Eri was sweating and crying uncontrollably. I gently wiped away the tears and felt the extreme heat of her forehead.

"Eri, I'm going to heal you. Okay?"

I transferred her fever and pain to myself, and since she rewound me, I healed quickly.

"Eri, do you want to come with me while I heal the other heroes?"

She hid her face in my chest and nodded. I was holding her like a baby that was still wrapped in Mirio's cape. She snuggled into me and as I walked to the other heroes, I felt her body go limp. I saw that her eyes had closed, but she was still breathing. She was just sleeping after the exhausting fight that she had just gone through.

I healed as many people as I could but I never let Eri out of my grasp. Sir Nighteye was hurt the worst, but Aizawa stopped me from healing him.

"He isn't going to survive this. His wounds would kill you. He's accepted this."

Tears filled my eyes once again, but I nodded and found someone else to heal. Aizawa was right. I can't heal everyone else if I kill myself by healing him. As a hero, he would prioritize everyone else. Hopefully, Grandma can heal him.

Fat Gum ran out and pulled me into a tight hug, but when he saw Eri, he loosened it.

"You did so well, Ethereal! You'll be an amazing hero!"

"Thank you Fat Gum!"

"They need to take Eri to the hospital. If you ask, they might take you with."

"Thanks! I'll ask!"

I walked over to the ambulance since I didn't have the energy to run. Eri was safe. Overhaul and his gang were being arrested. There was no need to run.

"I heard that you need to take her to the hospital. Please take me with you! I can help heal and comfort her when she wakes up!"

The medical workers exchanged glances and finally nodded their heads. As soon as I had permission, I carried Eri into the ambulance and sat down. I held her close to me for the whole ride to the hospital.

When we got to the hospital they led me to an isolated room. They said that it was because of her quirk, but I knew that she could learn to control it with practice.

I laid Eri on the bed and wrapped her in the hospital blanket. I grabbed a chair and pulled it close to her bed. I was still in my dust hero costume because I went straight to the hospital, but at least I was here with Eri.

I pulled out my phone and texted Katsuki.

Hey, Katsu. I'm at the hospital right now. I'm not hurt, but I am with the girl that we rescued today. Could you bring me some new clothes to change into, please?

Katsuki read the message and said that he'd be here soon and that I better be okay. I laughed at the little angry emoji that he left. Maybe I should've left him a note about where I was going so that he didn't have to find out through the news.

I looked at Eri's sleeping figure. She's been through so much, but she's still kind. She would be an amazing hero.

Eri's long hair was wrapped around her neck, so I gently lifted her head and unwrapped it. I untangled her hair with my fingers, working slowly and gently so that I didn't wake her. I moved her hair to the side closest to my chair and gently braided it. I laid the braid on her shoulder and sat back down in my chair just for the door to open.

Katsuki stomped into the room, but I sot him a glare that made him freeze. I quickly got to his side and quietly spoke to him.

"Thank you for coming, but please, don't wake her up!"

He nodded his head with a pout on his face before handing me some clothes.

"I'll be right back. She shouldn't wake up yet, but if she does, be nice!"

I ran out of the room before he could respond. I found a bathroom and changed into the t-shirt and sweatpants that Katsuki brought me. Once I was done changing, I sprinted back to Eri's room and found Katsuki sitting in my chair.

I walked over to him and he pulled me onto his lap. It was unexpected, but I didn't mind it.

"This is Eri."

"Next time tell me that you're leaving. First, I couldn't find you and then I saw the news. I didn't see you, but I saw people that you were working with. And without me there to kill any villain who tried to hurt you, I got worried."

"I'm sorry, Katsu! I'll tell you next time. I love you so much!"

"I love you too, Sunshine!"

I hugged him tightly until I heard movement coming from Eri's bed. I pulled out of the hug and leaned closer to her. Her eyes fluttered open and I saw her red irises.

She frantically looked around the room that she didn't recognize. She was thrashing against her blanket, but I grabbed her small hand.

"You're safe Eri. Do you remember me?"

"You... You healed me. What was your name?"

"My hero name is Ethereal, but you can call me Y/N! Sound good?"

Eri nodded her head, but darkness dwelled in her eyes. Tears began to fall from her eyes, so I pulled her into a hug.

"People were hurt because of me!"

"Eri! You deserve to feel safe! Everyone fought so that you could feel happy and I would love to help you get there! Don't forget though, you healed me. You are a hero, Eri!"

She slowly nodded her head and wiped at her tears. I helped wipe them away. Then she saw Katsuki. She scooted away with her eyes wide with fear.

"Who's the guy behind you?!"

"This is Katsuki. He's a hero, but he wasn't there with me. He came here to see you and me."

Katsuki gave Eri a small smile and she tilted her head.

"It's nice to meet you Katsuk... Katsu...Kats...Kat."

"You can call him Kat, Eri."

I gave Katsuki a look and he nodded his head.

"How are you feeling, Eri?"

"I feel better thanks to Y/N. She helped save me!"

"That sounds like her. I'm glad that you're safe."

Eri's eyes widened at Katsuki. She was so used to hate that she couldn't understand kindness.

"Y/N, will you sit with me?"

"Of course, Eri!"

"You can come too, Kat."

I crawled into her small hospital bed and Katsuki grumbled but squeezed his way on the bed too. Eri was sitting between us when she looked up at Katsuki.

"Kat. What's your quirk?"

"Explosions."

He held out his hand and showed her some tiny explosions that she watched with awe.

Eri asked both of us questions as she slowly became more comfortable around Katsuki. The three of us were packed into the bed pretty tightly, but none of us minded.

I was so glad that Eri was safe and I was so thankful to have Katsuki by my side!

Thanks for reading! I appreciate all of the support! Have a wonderful day!🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.5K 1.5K 34
(Bakugo X Kirishima X Reader) Tight spaces, fruity alcohol, and friendly competition can come together to create an unstoppable force. You knew that...
7.5K 276 19
Y/N isn't any average girl, she lives in a world where everything is a lie. Until she is forced to go to U.A and meets a certain Class Rep, June 5, 2...
48K 1.6K 31
༄ ᴀɪᴢᴀᴡᴀ x ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ Started: December 26, 2022 Finished:
383K 8.1K 55
You attend U.A. high school and start to make some friends, you thought everyone was nice until you met this one boy. He was hot tempered with a low...