𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡...

By haleyboook

druig x oc ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── "I'll love you until the day the sky comes falling down on us." "Only... More

prologue
beginnings
averted gazes
party
sky fall
repercussions
natural born leader
mission
quit it
cosmic coldness
history
jealousy
confiding in friends
confrontation
dreams
grovel
slip ups
engagement
sersi x ikaris wedding
suppressed emotions
expose secrets
home
final battle
departure
new community
drunken adventures
rings
small details
future
yellow
family
unknown identity
my wife
remember me
memorials
makkari returns
liability
the night she left
finding serendipity
ignorance is bliss
compromise
ikaris' betrayal
more than a betrayal
Q & A
emergence
killing tiamut
ajak's betrayal
life restored
storybook wedding
saying goodbyes
epilogue

phastos

17.3K 673 514
By haleyboook

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
"Sometimes the past
should just stay in
the past."
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

I enter Phastos' lab looking for him after he requested a meeting with me. He looks up briefly from his holograms and says "We picked up something interesting on the monitors I think you'll find interesting." I look up and say "Hm? What did you pick up?"

He smiles and says "Come take a look."

I walk over to him and look at the monitor. I groan as I look to the hologram and say "Why are they on earth?" He shrugs and says "Probably causing trouble then leaving soon after to not get caught."

I nod and he smiles "They're your exes."

I say sarcastically "I just love how you felt the need to use that as a plural." I roll my eyes at him and cross my arms. He laughs and says "You really do get around."

I gasp and punch him roughly in the shoulder "Asshole. Shut up."

He says "Do you want to be the one to deal with them?"

I smile and say "I'm explicitly not allowed to interfere remember? Ajak forbade me." He sighs and says "Well, obviously they're trying to attract someone's attention and it clearly isn't mine."

I shake my head and say "Well, I'm not interested in their games. They need to grow up."

He chuckles and says "It's because they called you a cougar isn't it."

I gasp and punch his arm repeatedly "Shut up! That's not the reason! They're asgardian and irritating."

Phastos smiles and says "Send kingo then, he was there when thor was born."

I groan and say "Why don't we just act like we don't know they are even on earth and leave it at that?"

Phastos hesitates and says "Ehh.. mhhhmmm... yeah no. You know how much Kingo loves Thor."

"Kingo has horrible taste."

Phastos says "He said he'd date you."

I scoff and say "You're about to get a blast through your carotid arteries."

He pushes me away from him and says "Go deal with your boyfriends. I'm creating a cool thing called a scooter."

"Boring. Bye."

I walk out and quickly walk out of the base. Maybe if I just handle the boys and send them on their way nobody on the team even has the chance to taunt me about the brothers

I can already hear kingo asking for comparisons of experience with each of them

"So who has a bigger...hammer?"

I scrunch up my face disgusted by the thought of being confronted by the team about the two asgardian pain in the asses

Remind me again why I even gave them the time of day?

I walk past the living room and Ajak says "Gaia. Where are you off to in such a hurry?"

I look up and say "I have a public speech I have to perform in South America."

She nods and says "And this sudden rush out of the house has nothing to do with a certain two asgardian gods?"

I blink harshly and groan as I rub my temples

Kingo says "Asgardian gods? Ooooo! Gaia is meeting up with her lover boys."

Sprite says "She's gonna get some tonight."

I gasp and say "Hey! Knock it off!"

Ikaris says "I don't know Sprite, she seemed pretty busy with Dr-"

I cut him off "Will you guys just shut the hell up. I'm not-" Ajak interrupts "Gaia, you just need to tell them to return back to Asgard. I'm sure they'll listen to you. They have no use being here. I am sure Odin will find out about their little adventures and grow angry over this." I scoff and say "So, I can go tell two arrogant gods that they need to leave my planet but I can't save my humans that need my help from dying?"

Ikaris shakes his head and says "Well, I'm sure the brothers are on earth for you. So, go give them a good time with your divine self and make sure to be back by morning. You kiddos have fun." He's taunting me and it's working.

I dive to lunge at Ikaris wanting to tear his head off but Gilgamesh grabs me first and I grumble. "I will tear your stupid head off your body you walking bobble head! You asshole!"

He smiles and I grumble trying to fight my way off Gilgamesh's shoulder. I lift my hand to fire at Ikaris when Ajak pushes my hand down. "Just see why they are here and tell them to go home. Before Odin gets angry. I do not wish to have another bore of a conversation with him."

"You don't wish to speak to the bearded grump?"

She gives me a look and I send a blast at Ikaris. He jumps out of the way and says "Oh! It's on you little-"

Sersi pushes his chest back and they look at each other, his demeanor softening and I make a snarl face. Gross. They're sleeping together. Sersi with Ikaris? Gross. Sersi is so nice and Ikaris is so.... not nice. He's an arrogant asshole. I cough and say "Put me down Gil."

He tosses me back down on my feet and I say irritated "I'll deal with Thor and Loki but if I get back and any of you give me shit it will be on sight and that's a promise."

"On site for what?"

I turn to Druig's voice slowly internally groaning and Sprite mutters "Oh this'll be good."

I glare at her and Ikaris says spitefully "Gaia is going on a double date with the asgardian princes." I turn to Ikaris and say "You're so getting your ass kicked as soon as Ajak isn't in the room. Mommy won't be able to protect you then right?"

He grits his teeth and Ajak says "enough."

Druig says "Well... enjoy yourself then." He bites his apple and continues walking outside and Sprite comments "I was expecting something more interesting to happen." Makkari looks to my expression and I cross my arms and leave the room feeling humiliated and irritated. Ikaris is the definition of a man whore. So is Kingo.

So what if I had a small thing with a certain pair of asgardian brothers?

Kingo and Ikaris have slept with more women then they could count

I am going to now go scream at Loki because I know coming to earth was his idea.

Mischief like this is for children and I will treat them like children for causing annoyance within me

7 days ago -

Druig looks to me after I make the comment about polar opposites attracting. He says "Is that truly what you believe?" I shrug and say "Well, yeah. I mean it's in many forms of literature and stories we hear from the Sprite." He nods and silence consumes the conversation. I bite at my bottom lip and he says "Alright. I'm gonna go get something to eat."

He slides off the rafters and I watch him leave. What the hell.

I sigh and lay back down against the rafters sighing heavily.

So he didn't take that news very well.

I fly up and head towards Europe where the brothers insist on being.

I land at the Notre Dame and approach the blasts of lightning and arguing.

Loki turns towards me and says seductively "Darling." walking towards me

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

a/n: Soooo Gaia is dealing with Loki and Thor again... and Druig has absolutely no opinions on this right..? hehehe. Sorry for the short chapter, I'm drowning in college work. Any thoughts or opinions on the story so far? Any questions? I have a few other stories in my drafts that aren't Druig or eternals related but marvel related that'll I'll publish soon enough. Anyways, hope you have a lovely morning, afternoon, night, or whatever pertains to your time zone. Question down below!

Q&A: Favorite food?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 5.9K 13
y/n is known as one of the Eternals, fighting alongside them for centuries, protecting the earth for a bigger purpose. y/n has a lot of love for ever...
44.1K 2.6K 24
"When I first heard it was the end of the world, I thought there would be more zombies. Monsters, aliens, anything other than this!" "Well we are tec...
135K 5K 27
it's beautiful, isn't it? 【 status completed 】 【 eternals 】 【 druig ✘ male!oc 】
108K 3.1K 22
"You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen" "Thats enough for me, if it's enough for you" 7000 years ago we stood by each other's sides, now we...