Yaoi One-Shot Collection

By sapphirefiredragon

Sexy gay one-shots for my good peeps More

Yaoi Passionate One-Shot Collections
Ice and fire are a perfect match
Nowhere to run
Painful pleasure
Why'd I fall for you?
Beautiful emotions
The bet
AUC(Authors Useless Comment)
Sweet Ecstasy Bubbles
N/A
Serves you right
Being a pet
{UPDATE}
Reader's Choice Time! Woo!
Black 'n White

Contradictions

352 4 0
By sapphirefiredragon

Walking into his "brothers" room, Noah never expected to see, what he came upon.

Pair mine, ship, whatever you wanna name it. Have fun, and vote please! Comment your ideas! Please?

IMPORTANT NOTES                                                                                                                                                                         

I still have a contest, well kind of, going on. Vote for the three stories you want the most to be in a book, and I'll try. Just comment to vote. Just go a few chapters back, and read that. Thanks.

ALSO, this chapter is a bit uh... harsh? There's a little bullying in here. Maybe a lot. Depends on how you take it.

Sitting at the dinner table, the boys parents were fussing again, over only one boy. "Aiden we are so proud of you! Getting the best score, again!" His mother placed her hand gingerly atop the boy's smaller one. His father also spoke up. "Yes, we're so very happy for you, Aiden. Aren't we honey?" Nodding quickly, the mother tilted her head, and looked at the other boy. "How about you, Noah? Anything interesting happen lately?" Giving a bored look, Noah opened his mouth. "I got a D and two C's today." Might've gotten a blowjob or two. His father chuckled. "Don't worry Noah, you'll get there." Raising a brow, Aiden shook his head and sneered lightly at Noah. "Get where. Kindergarden?" Noah glared, kicking Aiden's leg under the table, and their mother was about to intercept, when a small clock, as it started ringing  announcing 8 o'clock PM, interrupted. Getting up from the table, where only two plates sat right now, she took on her motherly posture, and raised her hand with the pointer finger shaking at her boys.

"Well boys it's time for us to go. Remember, finish your dinner, brush your teeth, wash, do your homework, and go to bed. No later than 2AM! Alright? Momma loves you boys! Don't fight, and we won't be back until tommorow, seeing as our job let's us sleep at the site." Aiden nodded along, the other just rolling his eyes. "Yeah, great for you, you're rich, model bastards." Noah growled out, under his breath, his brother being the only one who heard him. Hearing the front door close, Aiden calmly set down his silverware. "You should stop being an asshole to them, and attempt to at least do something right. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm finished, and going to my room." Noah watched his younger "brother", take his silverware and plate, put them in the kitchen, and then walk up the stairs into his bedroom, hearing the door slam shut. "I do try..." Whispering, Noah put his head in his hands sadly.

An hour and a half later, Noah walked up the stairs, into his own, poster-plastered bedroom. Shutting the door, he crumbled on his bed, eyes searching for the red bird that sat in it's nest, across his window, in a large oak tree. "They love him. I try, but all they can see is his noble attitude and shit." Suddenly, he heard a different-from-usual sound out of his brother's bedroom, located across from his own. Raising a brow, Noah strained his hearing, to see if the sound would come again. And it did, much louder this time around. "What the-" Getting up, Noah slowly made his way over to his closed door. His hand brushing up against the door knob, he jumped lightly as he heard another sound, louder then before. It was high pitched, and Noah was starting to doubt it was Aiden.

Opening his door, Noah stepped into the hallway, slowly and carefully walking over to the door that Aiden's room was behind. "Ai-" Getting cut off, Noah eyes widened, and his breath hitched, as he finally understood what his brother was saying. "No... Noah~" No, not saying, moaning!  His body freezing on the spot, Noah's eyes were wide, and his breath shallow. What? D-did he just...?  Shaking his head to clear his thoughts, Noah gripped the door knob tighter in his shaking hand, turning it quietly, turning his back towards the inside of the room, only seeing the door. Closing it softly, he turned around and his breath stopped.

Walking into his brothers room, Noah never expected to see, what he came upon.

After a second, his whole mind turned around, and he crossed his hands over his chest, a mischievous smirk plastered over his now slightly pink face. "Well Well... What do we have here? The good little boy... or should I say whore~" Surprised at the voice in his room, Aiden's body jerked, the vibrating dildo slipping deeper into him. Holding back a moan, Aiden tried pulling the crumpled sheets in his hand over his naked body in vain. His small frame got caught in the knotty sheets, sending him tumbling to the ground, his cheek into the soft carpet, his plump pink ass in the air. "Ngh! Ow..."

Chuckling darkly, Noah came to stand over the smaller boy. "God... you're such a whore, moaning for your own brother, while sticking a vibrating dildo up your ass." Lifting his foot from the ground, the tip of Noah's foot slightly nudged the hilt of the dildo, making it hit Aiden's sweet spot. Moaning out, Aiden's hands stretched out in front of him, as he clutched at the carpet, his knees starting to shake harder. "Getting turned on- right after you told me I was useless and should try harder. Well... what would Dear Mommy and Daddy say, if they saw their little dear boy like this? Hmmm? I wonder..."

Shaking his head, Aiden cried out. "No! No. Please no..." Aiden continued shaking his head from side to side, his soft blond hair messily flying around. "Hmmm... Maybe I should take a photo and send it to them? Your ass with a dildo stuck so deep you can barely see the hilt... perfect picture material don't you think?" Still shaking his head, Aiden started whispering as he buried his flushed face into the soft carpet. "No... please no... I'll do anything... No, please... Noah don't... Please! ...please..." Smirking, Noah leaned down, his tongue darting out to quickly lick right above the convulsing, filled hole. "Anything...?" Nodding quickly, Aiden's small frame shook, as Noah's fingers moved the dildo in and out, slowly... and only a few inches every time.

"Good boy... Then tell me what you want... Or...what you want me to do to you. Hmmm? What is it... little slut~ Beg."  Getting turned on by the rude words, Aiden started moving his hips from side to side, trying to get more friction in his ass, as Noah stood back up. "Ngggh... Noah~ Fuck ugh... ~ Please~ D-don't tell... anyone! Anh!" Noah slightly kicked the dildo at the end of his brothers sentence. "You whore, and what do you think is going to stop me." Slowly turning around, Aiden crawled toward Noah on his knees, his eyes starting to get hazy. "T-this." Aiden's shaky hands reached up, and pulled up Noah's shirt up, his teeth taking the zipper of his pants, pulling it down, and popping open the button. Noah smirked, watching as Aiden's body shook, the vibrations coursing trough his body in waves as he panted heavily.

Using his teeth to pull down Noah's briefs, Aiden touched his nose to Noah's cock, breathing in the musky scent he'd dreamt of for a long time. He nudged it, felling it twitch against his advances and smiled as he gave the tip a lick, earning another twitch. His tongue slid over again, dipping into the slit, making Noah hold back his voice. Putting his left hand on the back of Aiden's neck, Noah let his other hand wander trough his brother's soft, curly blond locks. "Go on, get on with it you little bitch." Loving the insults, Aiden slowly took in the shaft as far as he could without gagging, holding the rest tenderly between his soft fingers. Beginning to bob up and down slowly, his hands started massaging the rest of his brother's cock.

"Oh come on, I know you can do better you whore. Come on. I want to see you choking on my cock." Pushing his head down gently, Noah indicated for Aiden to go deeper, and so he did. His throat constricted from the pain of being stretched so wide, but he pushed onward, trying to please his brother. "Good boy. Go on Aiden. Be a good little bitch." Preening at the compliment, Aiden took Noah even deeper, tears starting to prick his eyes. Petting Aiden's hair, Noah smirked at the image before him. "You're such a good whore you know that? Taking my cock so nicely. Have you done this before?" Aiden shook his head no, as Noah pushed his head down lower with a smile. "Good. You're my slut, alright? All mine. No one else gets to fuck this pretty, heartless little mouth, you got that?"

Humming his approval, Aiden concentrated on trying not to choke, as spit ran down his chin, dripping on the cream colored carpet. Feeling himself coming close to the edge, Noah suddenly pulled back, while pushing Aiden away. "Enough. I don't think you deserve to taste me yet, don't you? I think you need to try harder to please me." Panting hard, Aiden's cheeks turned a dark pink, as a moan escaped his red, fucked-open lips when he fell, the vibrator bumping into his prostate. Nodding, he sat up, staring at his brother with dazed eyes. "H-how?" Noah smirked, bending down to brush his thumb against Noah's cheek. "That's for you to figure out, Darling. Come on, you're smart aren't you? Definitely smarter than me as you've said before. So how can the little genius bitch not figure it out, hm? Come on baby, think."

Aiden's blush got darker as he had plenty of ideas coursing trough his head. "Uhm uh... I could... do you... would you want to..." Bending down, Noah gripped Aiden's chin with a hard look. "Spit it out darling." Aiden looked down as much as he could and then licked his lips. "Do you want to fuck me...?" Noah smirked as he stood up and patted Aiden's head. "Depends on how badly you want it. Do you want me to fuck you into the mattress, let you come on your sheets, so every time you lay down there, you'll remember this? Hm?" Aiden nodded slowly, his blush never-ending. "Get on the bed on your hands and knees. Now."

Scrambling up from the floor, Aiden almost fell down while getting on the bed. His body was shaking and his mind was going too fast for any coherent thoughts not related to how much his body was burning and how much he wanted Noah. "Good boy. I want to hear every little sound you make, and if I hear you holding back, you'll get punished. Ok baby?" Aiden nodded, as Noah pushed his head down to the mattress. "You want me to eat you open Darling?" An involuntary moan escaped Aiden's mouth. "Oh god~ Yes please~"

Noah chuckled, and grabbed Aiden's ass, spreading it. "You're such a whore, you know. I love it." Slowly pulling out the vibrator, Noah blew on the flexing hole, and watched it trying to clench around something as Aiden moaned. Smiling, Noah leaned in, and licked into the pink hole. "A-ah~ More, please Noah. Please~" Obliging happily, Noah licked and sucked at his brother's hole, loving the sweet taste. Leaning back, he easily slid in a finger, and lightly tugged to the side, fitting his tongue back in. "So amazing. Oh god... Noah.... Ah~" Noah sat up, adding another finger in, and scissoring the loose hole. "You're so loose already baby... Is this all for me? All for your brother you little bitch? I don't think I even need to stretch you more."

"All right, get ready babe. This is what you wanted isn't it? Hm? Answer me Aiden~" Shaking his head, Aiden whimpered, hips wriggling, desperate for more. "Answer me babe!" Noah slapped his brother's ass, wringing out another groan. "Ah! Y-yes. Please Noah~" He smirked as he held his palm in front of Aiden's mouth. "Lick it, because this is all the lube you're getting."

Licking in between the fingers and all around the palm, Aiden whined when Noah finally pulled back, and stroked his shaft, staring at his lover's pale back. Suddenly having the urge to mark the unmarred skin, his nails sank into the boy's shoulder and dragged down, as he still slicked himself. Aiden cried out at the unexpected contact, moaning when the nails reached the small of his back. "Such a pretty whore... Now, relax. Ah~ Come on... you can take me whole can't you~" Slowly sinking in, Noah groaned at the feel of Aiden's tight heat around him. "God you're such a slut, letting me use you like this. But you love it don't you." Noah knew he should shut up, but like his whole life, his mouth was to big to learn to shut up. "You're pale ass is so jiggly, every time I plunge in. But you love all this don't you."

"Noah please~" Aiden was at his limit, his stomach taut, he knew he would come soon, but he needed that something to go over the edge. "I got you babe. Come for me, come on your brother's dick. Come on baby. Now."

With a shuddering breath, Aiden released over  his brother's hand and the carpet. "Good boy, such a good boy. Hold on a minute more." The overstimulation was causing Aiden to whine, his body spent and tired, but he clenched down, determined to help Noah. "Fuck, Darling you're so tight still. I love your pale bitch ass. Fuck. Yeah~"

Aiden felt heat spread trough his body as Noah slumped atop him, also spent. He rolled painfully over, and tugged the blanket atop both of them, and snuggled into Noah's sweaty chest. "Love you Noah." Smiling, Noah pulled his baby brother into a tighter embrace, kissed his head and sighted. "I know. Go to sleep, I've got you. Goodnight baby."

_________________________________________________________________

Alright, I don't think you guys care for any excuses anymore eh. Well ok. Shit has been going on lately, so I really haven't had time. However, I have finally managed to control my schedule somewhat, so I will be updating a little more frequently.

I have some good news though. I don't know, maybe I mentioned it before, but I draw. And I'm pretty good if I do say so myself, so I had an idea that would help me do more things. Like have more time to post more stories often, instead of working so much.

I'm thinking of making a Patreon. Stupid idea probably, I know, but I want to try. I would upload sexy gay pictures for you guys and for other people.

I just wanted to ask how many of you guys would, and could join and support me, just to know :)

Bai, 'till next time. Love you all <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405K 54.3K 140
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
15.6K 773 44
" arey aap ayse kase bath kar sakte ho , inse lo mein paise deti hu " she while giving 20 rupees note to bus conductor . " arey aap yaha bhi , chal...
104K 5.1K 28
" 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒂 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌 ? " "𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐-𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒉𝒚-𝒉...
50K 1.4K 40
¨i dont like her, ok?!¨ ¨oh you definitely do¨ lynn loud is the schools best athlete. shes good at everything, basketball, baseball, soccer, you name...