๐‘†๐ผ๐ฟ๐‘‰๐ธ๐‘… ๐‘Š๐ผ๐‘†๐‘‡๐ธ๐‘…๐ผ๐ด...

By yellelovestoread

โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐‘ช๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ซ๐‘น๐‘ผ๐‘ด was deeply tangled in her vines. However, the... More

๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’
๐’๐ˆ๐‹๐•๐„๐‘ ๐–๐ˆ๐’๐“๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐€
โ”โ”๏ผฉ๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผฎ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผฎ
โ”โ”๏ผน๏ผฏ๏ผฎ
โ”โ”๏ผง๏ผฏ
โ”โ”๏ผฒ๏ผฏ๏ผซ๏ผต
โ”โ”๏ผฎ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผก
โ”โ”๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผซ๏ผนลช
โ”โ”๏ผชลช
โ”โ”๏ผชลช๏ผฉ๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผชลช๏ผฎ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผชลช๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผฎ
โ”โ”๏ผชลช๏ผณ๏ผจ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผชลช๏ผง๏ผฏ
โ”โ”๏ผชลช๏ผฒ๏ผฏ๏ผซ๏ผต
โ”โ”๏ผชลช๏ผณ๏ผจ๏ผฉ๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผชลช๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผชลช๏ผซ๏ผต
โ”โ”๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผชลช
โ”โ”๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผชลช๏ผฉ๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผชลช๏ผฎ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผชลช๏ผณ๏ผจ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผชลช๏ผง๏ผฏ
โ”โ”๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผชลช๏ผฒ๏ผฏ๏ผซ๏ผต
โ”โ”๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผชลช๏ผฎ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผก
โ”โ”๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผชลช๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผชลช๏ผซ๏ผต
โ”โ”๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผชลช
โ”โ”๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผชลช๏ผฉ๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผชลช๏ผฎ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผชลช๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผฎ
โ”โ”๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผชลช๏ผณ๏ผจ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผชลช๏ผง๏ผฏ
โ”โ”๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผชลช๏ผฒ๏ผฏ๏ผซ๏ผต
โ”โ”๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผชลช๏ผฎ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผก
โ”โ”๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผชลช๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผชลช๏ผซ๏ผต
โ”โ”๏ผน๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผชลช
โ”โ”๏ผน๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผชลช๏ผฉ๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผน๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผชลช๏ผฎ๏ผฉ

โ”โ”๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผชลช๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผฎ

1.9K 99 2
By yellelovestoread

SHE WAS ASKED TO DELIVER ANOTHER TREAT TO THE KARASUNO TEAM AGAIN. That was the reason why she was called by her grandmother. Nao was about to refuse in a polite manner, wanting Ren to be the one who would give it to them.

However, knowing how cunning her obaasan was, she would find ways to make her do it instead.

And that she did.

The Fuji matron began to beckon Ushijima. The latter then went near her. She proceeded to ask him to deliver the basket full of sandwiches, since her granddaughter declined to do so.

Nao hurriedly tried to call for her brother, looking for him everywhere in the house. She needs to find him fast. Her grandmother was now using Ushijima to make her go to their practice.

But just as she was almost out the thresholdWakatoshi being Wakatoshihe immediately acquiesced to her grandmother's request.

The Fuji matriarch clapped her hands, pleased with his reply. She then looked at Nao with a complacent glint in her eyes, beginning to hand the basket to the Shiratorizawa ace.

Nao was quite suspicious—as if her grandmother had planned this all along. And if she did, then why? Why was she so adamant for her to go there? Especially now that Toshi was here.

The two then went outside of the house. Nao was walking ahead of the ace, which subsequently confused him.

"Nao."

Ushijima tried to get her attention, although it proved to be futile since she was still continuing to go onwards. 

"You don't want to walk beside me?"

He began to ask, a little disappointed at the thought. Nao perceived his change of tone. She then suddenly halted, turning to face him. Seeing his crestfallen features, Nao let out a breath—beginning to move towards her friend.

"I-It's not that I don't want to..." She told the latter. "It's just that—that—" Nao  attempted to explain to Ushijima, yet she could not find the exact words to say. They were on the tip of her tongue.

"Nao." The girl then focused her gaze back to him as he mentioned her name, his voice soft. "It's okay. I understand." He then gently patted her head in reassurance.

She might not be aware of it, but Ushijima could recognize every little thing about her right away.

Like words were just mere contraptions and they could never precisely express what he already knew about Nao.

"Thank you."

She muttered in relief. Both of them started to resume on walking together—now side by side.

They tread on a leisure pace. Ushijima was looking around the neighborhood. It was still the same as he had remembered it.

He then extended his hand to Nao, while the other one was carrying the basket that they would deliver to the Karasuno team. She, in return, glanced at him questioningly.

The Shiratorizawa ace then released a rare chuckle. Well, to others it was—but to her it was not a surprising sound coming from the known stoic player. She had heard him laugh a few times already.

"What?" Nao pouted. "What is it, Wakatoshi?" She crossed both of her arms as she had asked him.

Ah Wakatoshi. He heard her say that name again. His chuckle became a little more audible.

He then shook his head, giving out his hand once again.

"You always hold my hand when we walk."

Her face flushed as he reminded her. Nao began to shift her gaze elsewhere.

"W-well that was before, Toshi." She retorted. "We don't need to do that anymore."

Ushijima glanced at her. Her cheeks were still a rosy color, although the captain did not notice them. It was because she was still evading in looking at him directly.

"But I like holding your hand, Nao."

She then immediately stopped on her tracks—surprising him. The Shiratorizawa captain turned his head, looking at her over his shoulder in wonder.

"Nao?"

Ushijima moved to go near her. "Did something happen?" He then tilted her chin in order to gaze at her. "Your face is warm and your cheeks are red."

Nao then shook her head in denial, currently feeling embarrassed. She felt her heart jumping inside. It was only Wakatoshi. Why was she acting like this around him?

Clutching his hand, she began to drag him towards the Ukai residence. All of the Karasuno team was waiting there.

Ushijima took a glimpse at their clasped hands as she was leading him the way.

A smile was grazing his very features.

The team was still on their break. Kageyama was setting the ball up in the air, tossing it again as it fell down. He needed to practice. His sets had been rusty and inaccurate as of late. He tossed it upwards once more when he heard a noise coming from one of the players who was sitting on the engawa.

"Nao!"

When he heard her name, the setter moved his gaze to the newcomer standing just after the entrance. However, she was not alone. She was with the Shiratorizawa captain.

Ushijima Wakatoshi.

Sugawara was about to approach the Fuji granddaughter when the grey-haired setter saw their linked hands. All of the team saw it too.

Kageyama became distracted, forgetting the ball that he was tossing.

Nao then saw the spherical object about to fall down towards him.

"Kageyama-san!"

She tried to warn the latter. Kageyama then looked up, remembering his set. But as he did, it was a second later and the ball fell right on his face.

The girl hurriedly let go of Ushijima—much to his surprise. He saw how she approached the raven-haired Karasuno player.

"Are you alright?" Her face was etched with concern for the setter. "Kiyoko-san, do you have a cold bottle of water with you?"

The manager then nodded in affirmation, getting the said bottle in the ice box. She then handed it to Nao. The latter thanking her afterwards.

Nao began to put it on his forehead. "A cold compress would do the thing." She said. He then tilted his head forwards so she could easily hold the bottle for him.

Kageyama could see her closer. They were now sitting on the veranda.

He saw Nao smiled as she recalled a memory. Like the two were experiencing some sort of déjà vu.

"I remember this also happened before." Nao started to say while chuckling. "Only the roles were reversed."

Kageyama smiled, remembering it too. "Yeah, the tables have now turned."

He then put his hand over hers—the one that was holding the compress. The setter was looking at her softly. "I'm glad that you're doing the same for me." He informed her.

"Nao-san."

▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 11.5K 43
โDon't you think your name is boring?โž โHa? What do you mean? My name's perfect as it is-โž โWill you marry me?โž โœง โ–ฌโ–ญโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ญโ–ฌ โœฆโœงโœฆ โ–ฌโ–ญโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ญโ–ฌ โœง A young la...
260K 7.9K 31
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—‰๐–พ๐—ˆ๐—‰๐—…๐–พ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‡'๐— ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐–ผ๐—‚๐–บ๐—… ๐—†๐–พ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–บ ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–บ ๐—€๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‰๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–ฟ๐—Ž๏ฟฝ...
163K 5.2K 13
y/n smirks and looks at her friend, "let's see how long it takes to make the hot ushijima blush" "ushijima! put a ring on my finger!" "no" "give me l...
597K 17.2K 50
๐“„น โŒ— ๐‡๐€๐ˆ๐Š๐˜๐”๐” ๐“‚ƒ ! โ ๐˜ช ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ...