Olympus: Mages Born | J.JK ✔

Από fatherliveshome

BOOK 1 of Olympus A girl was born in a family, the family who has a loving father who is a very powerful god... Περισσότερα

Introduction
Gods and Goddesses
Chapter 1 | Avyanna
Chapter 2 | Never
Chapter 3 | It's Time
Chapter 5 | Boys
Chapter 6 | Song
Chapter 7 | Ride to Home
Chapter 8 | Unknown
Chapter 9 | Tease
Chapter 10 | Dinner Date
Chapter 11 | Experiences
Chapter 12 | Stranger
Next Book

Chapter 4 | First Day of School

12 3 0
Από fatherliveshome

They already arrived at the house. The woman immediately get a milk for Avyanna to drink. The baby was carried by the man.

The baby giggled sweetly and laughed cutely.

"Oh. My. Gosh!" the woman exclaimed.

"I know, babe. She's too cute." the man laughed.

"Oh, come on. Who wouldn't say she's cute?" the woman whined.

"Ok, so...baby Avanna-" the woman said.

"It's Avyanna." the man corrected her.

"Oh ok. I'm sorry. Baby Avyanna, here's your milk! Drink it, ok, so you will be full, ok?" the woman whispered softly.

"Ma.....ma" the baby blabbered.

"OMG! Gosh, I can't withstand her cuteness!" the woman jumped.

The man laughed.

"Oh, she's drinking it.............she's done already?" the woman gasped.

"Woah! She's quick unlike you, you're like a turtle." the man joked.

"Yah! You-" the woman yelled.

"Oy! Almost said another foul word!" the man stopped her.

The woman is furious, looking like a volcano ready to erupt.

"Hey, hey, hey. Ok, ok. It's only a joke, jeez." he chukled.

"Avyanna!"

12 Years Later

"Avyanna, ready for first year high school?" the woman, Avyanna's foster mother, asked.

"I don't know, mom. But, it's quite exciting!" you jumped in happiness.

She chuckled.

"Mom, I hope no one drools over me." you whined.

"Aish, why would they even drool over you?" she questioned.

"Well, some of my old classmates say that I'm too pretty." you answered.

"And they are right" she added.

"Oh my gosh, mom! Stop!" you laughed in embarassment.

"Tsk! Ok, come on, it's already 7:30. First day will start at...8:00." she said as she looked at her watch.

You and your foster mother went to the car. You get inside and buckled up your seatbelt.

"You ready?" she asked.

"Of course! Kind of nervous." you replied.

"Don't worry, I'm sure it'll be fine." she smiled sweetly and kissed your forehead.

You already arrived at the school and saw a lot of students hugging to each other.

'Might be old friends'  you thought.

You went inside the gymnasium, other students just went inside, and some are just waiting for the principal to come.

10 minutes later, all of you are sitting on the chairs randomly. Some are chatting, smiling, laughing, whispering, playing on their phones. But, you didn't care at all. Then, the principal came.

"Good morning my fellow students! I am Mrs. Yang Chae-hee, the principal of Seoul National High School. I would like to thank all of you for enrolling here to study........" and she continued her speech.

"...With that, my genuine gratitude for all of my students. And now, the first day of school has started." she ended her speech with a sweet smile.

All of you clapped and cheered.

"Please line up for you to know your sections. Thank you." the woman in the speaker spoke.

"Oh? Ok." you nodded.

You lined up and waited for your turn to be given on what section you will be.

"Hello! How are you?" the woman greeted and asked.

"Oh, I'm very fine. Thank you!" you responded.

She them gave you a paper and you opened it.

Level 7 - Class A

"Oh..." you said.

"To be honest, you are the only kid that has this rare eyes and such attractive face!" she complimented.

"Thank you!" you smiled.

You walked through the hallways and finally found your classroom. You knocked and came in.

"Oh, hello, come in, come in! What's your name?" the man greeted.

"Hi! I'm Avyanna." you told him.

"Oh! I see...and I think you're the only new student in this class. By the way, I will be your teacher." the man smiled.

"Ok." you simply replied.

"Ok, everyone! Please stop talking for now because we will have your new classmate and she will be introducing herself in front of you." he said as the students turned their heads and looked at you.

You looked down since you're kind of shy.

"Ok, you may now start. Don't be nervous, I've encountered this before, students looking down due to shyness. You can do it!" he whispered and cheered you up.

You cleared your throat and introduced.

"Hello everyone! My name is Avyanna and I am 12 years old. I am an only child in our family. I was born in August 23, 1999. Basically, I really love reading books a lot, solving mathematical equations during holidays or times whenever I get bored. Also, I love to sing, dance, and rap. I am also multilingual, so I can speak to other people in other language. And, that's it! I hope we can reconcile with each other. Thank you!" you introduced and smile to them sweetly.

They clapped and the teacher gave you a word.

"So, uhm, just choose where you wanna seat. There are a lot of vacant sits in the middle." the teacher pointed the middle and let you find a seat.

"Ok. Thank you so much again, sir!" you bowed.

"You're most welcome" he smiled.

You are finding your seat and someone called you.

"Hey, come over here! Seat with us!" the girl called and tapped the chair beside her.

"Th-thank you..." you stuttered.

She smiled sweetly.

"Well...my name's Jennie. Kim Jennie. They are my friends." she initiated.

"Hello!" you waved at the girls.

"I hope we could be friends." you smiled at them.

"Of course! No problem!" they said in unison. 

All of you laughed, but stopped because the teacher clapped his hands, gaining the class' attention to him.

"Ok, so I think I haven't introduced myself yet. Well, I'm Mr. Lee Han-gyeol, the teacher and will be the adviser of Level 7 - Class A." he bowed formally in front of the students.

"So, excited for our first lesson?" he asked.

"Yes!" all of you exclaimed.

"Ok, let's start. Our first lesson in History is the evolution of humans............" he discussed the whole lesson.

Then, the school's bell rang.

"Oh" you said.

"Come on! Let's go together to the cafeteria." Jennie hold your hand.

"Ok!" you smiled.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

146K 9.9K 54
~~~I wish I could choose my parents~~~ "My dad...is Ares. I never see him around anyway so I could honestly care less. I doubt he even knows I exist...
109K 5.4K 66
Life is not always fun, but it's fair. It may not bring you the things you want but it always gets you what you need. "I hate you Kim Y/n" "So do I...
2.2M 178K 122
"Y/N I'm sorry-" "Sorry?! You're sorry?! You're the one person in the world that I trusted not to do something like this to me! You're the person I t...
202K 16.5K 40
Yoongi is the son of Hades. He's been stuck in the underworld his whole life with nothing but dead souls to keep him company. He's shunned by the oth...