BTS Fluff One Shots

Da destaenywrites

These are BTS One Shots. Welcome to my little world of fiction! This is a compilation of 7 BTS imagines. Las... Altro

Introduction
※Coffeeshop|Kim Namjoon※
※Gamer|Jeon Jungkook※
※Attention|Park Jimin※
※Polaroids|Kim Taehyung※
※Nightmare|Jung Hoseok※

※First Kiss|Min Yoongi※

138 7 9
Da destaenywrites

Saying he was nervous was an understatement. Min Yoongi was absolutely terrified.

Today he was on his way to his girlfriend's apartment. She had planned out a nice dinner and movie night for the both of them for their third month anniversary, insisting that this time she wanted to do something for him. For the past two months, Yoongi took over the anniversaries. For the first month he took Minji out on a candlelit picnic and by the second anniversary he had gifted her a CD of songs he composed himself just for her. He had written the most beautiful lyrics and composed the most exquisite track. His friends, Jimin, Jungkook and Jin had jumped aboard on the little project that month. They had lent Yoongi their angelical voices with Yoongi occasionally singing a few parts himself, though he preferred to rap, so he made a soft rap song too that was just as sweet and special.

Why was he so terrified then? Well, he was planning to kiss Minji for the first time. Minji and him had been best friends for years. They met in middle school and stuck together ever since. Yoongi had always had a secret crush on her, but he was never brave enough to tell her. Minji had had countless of different relationships throughout the years, until one night he was watching a movie with her at her place, he wasn't having a good day, but being around Minji had always calmed him. Minji had been sneaky enough, pampering Yoongi since he entered her home, sticking very close to him and looking at him the way she always did. She had purposely chosen a very cheesy rom com of two best friends who ended up falling for each other. She started giving him hints, but Yoongi wouldn't catch up, until the end of the movie when she told him that it would be awesome if they both ended up together in the future. Yoongi had choked up on his soda.

"What do you mean?" He had asked her, grabbing a paper and cleaning the mess of soda he had done.

"I don't know... I just think you'd make the perfect boyfriend. I don't get why no one has swept you off your feet yet, if it were for me I would have already put a ring on your finger and claimed you as mine."

That just made him go beet red. He tried to hide his shyness by playing it cool and nonchalant. He leaned back and crossed his arms. "Why don't you then baby? I'm all yours if you say so." He had really thought she was joking the way she did all the time. She had done those kinds of things before, flirting with him and teasing him. But when Minji pulled him in and placed a chaste kiss on the crook of his neck he knew she wasn't joking around.

"Fine then, you're mine now." She grinned getting up close to his face, their noses almost bumping into each other. Yoongi's pink face had gone completely red.

"W-What are you talking about?"

"What? I gave you hints, flirted with you, suggested a relationship many times, but boy you are slow. So I took the first step instead. I know you have a massive crush on me, I mean it was obvious by 9th grade."

"You knew?" Yoongi moved back in panic.

Minji nodded, "Babe, everyone who knows us knows you have a crush on me. And I've always had a crush on you too, but you wouldn't ask me out and I was petty, waiting for you to tell me yourself. So I dated those guys hoping to move on, but it never worked. You've been in my heart from the moment you sat next to me in class and silently scribbled music notes in your notebook."

He had hugged her then, apologizing for making her wait for a long time. He had been clueless, thinking she would never see him as more than friends. But now they were dating and he was happy. She was his and he was hers.

They had not shared their first kiss yet, but every time they were teasing each other or bickering about something stupid, his eyes would linger on her lips and he wanted to capture them and kiss her and hold her. But he was afraid. He had never been kissed, but she had. He was afraid of being sloppy or simply a bad kisser. He didn't want her to be the first to initiate the kiss. She had initiated their relationship and he could bet on his life that she'd be the first to propose!

He wanted to be reckless and brave. But his anxiety was making his blood pressure skyrocket. He felt like he was burning even though it was the middle of December.

When he got to Minji's apartment he unlocked the door with the key Minji had given him. He went inside, the warmth of the apartment engulfed him and the smell of food quickly made it's way into his nostrils. He sniffed the air and waddled into the kitchen. His girlfriend was dancing around while cooking, which made Yoongi grin. He stayed by the door way and leaned into the frame. He stayed like that checking her out and waiting for her to notice he had arrived.

When Minji turned around she gave a little jump and giggled nervously. She had been too into her dancing and music. Plus her boyfriend was as stealthy as a cat.

"Hun? Why are you here so early? I'm still cooking. I haven't even set the table or fixed the livingroom." Minji pouted, walking over to Yooongi and grabbing his coat.

Yoongi placed a quick kiss on top of Minji's head before she moved over to place his jacket on a hook on the wall. "Boss had to go early so he dismissed us for the day. I also finished working on my group project, so my schedule for this weekend pretty much consists on sleeping, sleeping, sleeping, you and sleeping."

Minji laughed and walked back to the steaming pots on the stove. "Alrighty then. I won't complain, now I have you all for myself. All weekend."

Yoongi grinned and started towards Minji. He then wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into his torso. He smelled her hair and then rested his chin on her shoulder. "You smell like cupcakes."

"That must be the perfume my sister got me or the cupcakes I'm making for us."

"You're making cupcakes?" Yoongi's voice raised an octave with pure excitement. His eyes almost sparkling at the mention of such sweet delicacy.

Minji nodded softly and then turned the stove off. "Yes, but for your girlfriend to be able to finish them you have to let her go and set the table."

Yoongi pulled away and gave her a chicky, Military salute, and then marched down to the dinning table to set it up with cutlery, plates and napkins.

After a few minutes Minji brought the food and placed it at the table where they both sat down and had dinner.

It all went smoothly, with a few glasses of wine and silly conversations, while the special music Yoongi had composed for Minji played softly in the background to set the mood.

After that Yoongi helped Minji carry the left overs and empty plates back into the kitchen. Then they both fixed the livingroom and sat to watch the movie Yoongi had picked this time.

Another rom com. Maybe not something he'd prefer to watch, but he knew Minji loved them and that's how their relationship started, so every celebration had to end with a cheesy romance movie.

Yoongi had picked out a specific one: Never Been Kissed. He switched the Korean subtitles on, deemed the lights and plopped down next to Minji who had a huge bowl of popcorn on her lap.

For the most part of the movie both were cringing and laughing. At some point Yoongi knew that Minji wouldn't catch up. He was beginning to sweat at the thought of going for a kiss. He then had an idea. He would tease her and hint at a kiss the way she did when she claimed him as her boyfriend.

As Josie kissed Sam in the middle of the baseball field Yoongi leaned towards Minji. "Man that seems one powerful kiss. Have you ever been kissed like that?"

Minji shrugged. "Not really, you?" She of course knew the answer.

"No, but it would be nice."

Minji grinned, "Yeah, it would."

She started to catch up on what he was doing. She was a fast thinker. Minji could see all the hints: the movie title and his silly question. Yoongi wanted to kiss her, and she wanted him to kiss her too, but... she wanted to make it difficult for him.

Minji stood up, turned on the lights and started to pick up the snacks they had while watching the movie. Yoongi was stunned. She didn't get his hint?

Yoongi stood up and started to help Minji, he had to try again.

"What to do you expect when a guy kisses you?"

Minji shrugged again, hiding her smile. She knew he had not kissed anyone before. "The magic."

"Magic? What magic?"

"I don't know, I guess the way he'd touch me, how his lips capture mine slowly and then turn harsh and passionate in a way that consumes my soul. The way our breathing will turn heavy and linger with each other for a moment after we have breaked away. What may or may not happen after. The words, the stares, the silence. It's all magic."

Minji placed everything down at the kitchen table and then started to pick up the stuff from the couch when a hand grabbed her wrist and turned her around. Chest against chest, she faced Yoongi. His heart was beating rapidly, but this was his chance.

Yoongi wrapped his arms around Minji and pulled her in softly. He then tilted her chin up carefully with his fingers.

Minji's heart was raising in a way it had never before. Only Yoongi ever made her feel those kinds of things.

"Why can't you take a hint, Minji?"

"What hint?" Minji mumbled innocently, her eyes lingering on Yoongi's rosy lips.

"God, I want to kiss you. Why do you make things so difficult?" Yoongi's thumb brushed Minji's bottom lip, causing her to shiver in his arms. Yoongi grinned, finally feeling confident.

"Then kiss me." Minji deadpanned before Yoongi leaned down and captured her lips. He was nervous, but he let his instincts take over. He moved his mouth with unknown expertise while Minji copied his rhythm, moving her lips in sink to his own.

The couple stumbled back as their knees weakened, landing on the couch, Yoongi on top of Minji.

When Minji broke the kiss, fully out of breath she laughed and smiled at her boyfriend. "Now that's what I call a real kiss."

Yoongi smiled and lied softly on top of Minji, engulfing her skinnier body with his. "You have no idea how scared I was."

"Why? I don't bite." Minji snorted.

"I was afraid you would hate my kiss."

Minji's brows raised in astonishment. "Boy the way you kissed me, no one would know you have never been kissed until now."

Yoongi chuckled, his chest rumbling lightly against hers. He then placed a peck on her nose.

"Also you, said you don't bite?"

Minji frowned and nodded softly.

Yoongi's grin widened into a mischievous smile as he leaned into her neck and placed butterfly kisses that made her giggle. "Oh but I might." Yoongi muttered against Minji's skin before he placed a hot, open mouth kiss on her neck, sucking and nipping at her skin, leaving a reddish spot that would later turn purple.

Minji gasped and placed a hand on the throbbing spot. "Yoongi!"

The man laughed, hooded eyes assessing his girlfriend. "My finest masterpiece yet."

A/N:

Hello! It's been a while. All of my BTS fanfics are on hiatus while I finish More To Him and this school semester. This was a little gift to thank you for being so patient with me.

As always requests are open:

REQUESTS

After Jin's one shot I'll be doing some preferences so you can go ahead and request a scenario if you'd like.

Anyway, I'm really tired. I hope you enjoyed this little story, don't forget to vote and comment.

See you on the next one!

-Random Potato♡

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

860K 25.8K 81
This is a collection of imagines I wrote. * REQUESTS ARE CLOSED * *title* |member| = requested Title |member| = not requested HIGHEST RA...
3.9M 81.8K 115
98.8K 1.6K 35
Just cute scenarios of you and BTS :3 (requests closed) #75 in "Jiminie"
2.6K 36 14
A bunch of Bangtan oneshots. Please feel free to request! Some other Kpop idols may appear though~ Hope u enjoy! (˶◕‿◕˶✿) Requests: closed Started: 1...