Various Anime Boys x Reader O...

By Burnt_Toasty

Oi. You there. Yeah, you. Are you one of those people who simps for fictional characters from shows that you... More

๐Ÿ‘€ Request Schedule and Info ๐Ÿ‘€
๐Ÿ–ค~๐“‘๐“ธ๐“ด๐“พ ๐“๐“ธ ๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ธ ๐“๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ช~๐Ÿ–ค
Sweet Corruption - Villain Deku, Bakugou, and Todoroki (BNHA)
Sweet Corruption - Villain!Katsuki Bakugou (BNHA) p2
Sweet Corruption - Villain!Deku (BNHA) p3
Heat - Kirishima x Neko!Reader (BNHA)
"You're blushing" - Dabi (BNHA)
Mating Season - Hawks (BNHA)
๐Ÿ–ค~๐“™๐“พ๐“ณ๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ผ๐“พ ๐“š๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ท~๐Ÿ–ค
Long Lost Lover - Geto Suguru (JJK)
Long Lost Lover - Geto Suguru (JJK) p2
"Brat." - Ryomen Sukuna (JJK)
"Brat." - Ryomen Sukuna (JJK) p2
Endurance - Toji Fushiguro (JJK)
๐Ÿ–ค~๐“๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ด ๐“ž๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ท~๐Ÿ–ค
Late Night Bath - Levi Ackerman (AOT)
Late Night Bath - Levi Ackerman (AOT) p2
Turning the Tables - Eren Yeager (AOT)
๐Ÿ–ค~๐“๐“ช๐“ป๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ธ~๐Ÿ–ค
Training and Tea - Neji Hyuga (Naruto)
This is anything but art - Sasori and Deidara (Naruto)
Break Me - Madara Uchiha (Naruto)
๐Ÿ–ค~๐“–๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“˜๐“ถ๐“น๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฝ~๐Ÿ–ค
Last Night - Zhongli (Genshin Impact)
Revenge - Kaeya (Genshin Impact)
Juxtaposition - Zhongli x Reader x Childe (Genshin Impact)
๐Ÿ–ค~๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผ~๐Ÿ–ค
In Exchange - Light (Death Note)
Win Her Over - Sebastian and Claude (Black Butler)
Greed - Mammon (Obey Me!)
"Just One Squeeze?" - Denji (Chainsaw Man)
The Invitation - 10K Reads Special!
๐Ÿ–ค~๐“™๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“๐“ท๐“ท๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ~๐Ÿ–ค
10k Reader Special ideas???
๐Ÿ–คโˆ‡๐“๐“ฎ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ปโˆ‡๐Ÿ–ค
Morning Wood - Gojo Satoru (JJK)

"Good Girl~" - Karma Akabane (AssClass)

7.8K 105 82
By Burnt_Toasty

A/N: Hiiiii again. Here we have another non-request, I just wanted to write about Karma.

Okay please note! This is a lemon with the characters aged up! I didn't know how to avoid the high school setting for something like Ass Class, but I intend for everyone depicted in the oneshot to be 18+!

Anyways! Bit of a longer one, my apologies, but I hope you enjoy it!

FYI! There is a bit of sadism from Karma in this one, as well as a very brief knife play moment, but nothing too extreme!

Ok bye enjoy~

***********************************************

"A... transfer student?" Nagisa repeats his teacher.

"That's right! We're getting a transfer student from a school in Osaka!" Koro-sensei wiggles his tentacles joyfully.

"Why a transfer student? Do they know this is a class full of assassins?" Kaede asks, scratching the back of her neck.

"They are aware, yes. And they've already got some field experience, so they won't be starting from ground zero." The octopus teacher explains.

The class mutters amongst themselves, seemingly very curious about the new student.

"So, when is he coming?" Karma rests his hands behind his head and props his feet up on the desk, he was one of the few who didn't seem all that interested.

The class door slides open, and Karasuma-sensei walks in. "He is a she. And she will be joining your class immediately."

The sharp-featured man stands in the front of the class, and motions toward the door. Everyone's eyes pan over to the entrance and things go quiet.

**First Person POV**

I take a deep breath and step into the class, and immediately I felt the eyes of all of the students on me.

"This is Y/n L/n. Please treat her well, as she will be learning alongside you for the remainder of this year." Karasuma announces before turning to me, "You can go sit down now."

I nod, and begin to walk to the only empty seat in the class. I glanced at the teacher as I passed him, he really didn't look human at all.

"So all I need to do is kill him, huh?" I thought to myself, looking down at the green blade Karasuma provided me once I sat down.

"It won't be that easy you know." A student catches my attention, so I turn my head to face him.

He had a laid back posture and bright red hair. His eyes were a light amberish colour and it surprised me how captivating they were. From those eyes alone I could tell this guy could con and manipulate anyone.

I've gotta keep my guard up around him.

"Oh? Why's that?" I ask, almost seeming innocent.

"Well, for one, he did destroy nearly the entire moon, and openly states he will destroy the earth in the same way. He's also capable of traveling at Mach 20." The mystery boy sighs and leans back.

"I've heard all this before." I spin the knife on the table, letting it spin to a stop before repeating, "Besides, who even are you?"

"Karma. Karma Akabane." He looks my way again, and it's almost as though he's got some uncanny ability to make people nervous because I tense up a little under his gaze.

"Ah, I've heard a bit about you."

"And yet I've heard nothing about you." He adds.

"You know my name." I flash a brief glare his way, "And that's more than enough."

"Alright then L/n, I'll make you a deal." He props one elbow on his desk and leans his head against it, "If you can manage to land one blow to Koro-sensei by the end of today, I'll stop nagging you about it. If not, you tell me a bit more about yourself."

I grit my teeth and furrow my brows, "The hell makes you want to know so much?"

"I'm interested in you."

"He's so direct?!"

"Fine, if it'll get you off of my ass, then fine. I accept your offer."

He grins, nodding in approval before facing back toward the front.

It was now that I realized the entire class was turned around completely and everyone was staring at the two of us.

God this is such a weird class.

***

Lunch break, perfect time to assassinate a world threat.

I sat on a branch of one of the trees near the school, right above Koro sensei. He was eating a sandwich or something while reading some magazine.

It was way too peaceful.

I gripped my knife in my hand and glanced upward. The sky was a little bit cloudy, so my shadow wouldn't give away my attack, and I took off my boots so I wouldn't make a sound when I dropped from the branch onto him.

Now was my chance. I spun the knife around so it was facing downward in my grip, and I put my other hand on the pummel of the handle.

Lastly, I quietly hopped off the branch and fell down toward Koro-sensei.

My eyes were fixed on the bright yellow target while I descended, and I was sure this was going to hit.

The only thing that hit was my body, against the ground.

I yelped and quickly stood up, holding my head in one hand as I scanned the area around me. Suddenly, Koro-sensei nearly warps back, mouth full of Turkish delights.

He shoves another one into his seemingly ever-present grin. One of his tendrils holds one out in offering, and I scoff.

"H-how'd you see me coming?" I turn down the sweet he was offering and rubbed the sore spot on my head.

"Your attack was well thought out! ...for a beginner." He snickers.

"Hah?!"

"I'm complimenting you! You don't have the experience the other students have with me, you don't know all of my weaknesses and strengths." He explains, "For example, you wouldn't have known about my heightened sense of smell, which is what gave you away."

I frown, tilting my head in confusion.

"You must've drank coffee or something earlier, the scent was clear as day." He chuckled, popping another of the powdered sweets into his mouth.

My frown got even deeper, and the confusiononly grew. "I didn't drink coffee, I haven't even been near coffee at all recently."

"Hmm... Ah! I just remembered I've got some exclusive limited time shrimp chips I've gotta pick up from Thailand! Toodaloo!" Koro-sensei exclaims before disappearing into thin air.

I sigh and go to put my knife back into my pocket, when my hand brushes against something.

It spikes my curiosity, so I reach my hand into the pocket, and pull out a small bag. Immediately the smell of coffee fills my nose when I open the bag, and find its full of coffee beans.

"Well well well! Your attempt failed I see." Karma approaches from the school grounds, "Too bad I missed it."

"So you set me up?" I toss him the coffee bean pouch and he catches it in one hand with ease. "I thought this class's collective goal was to assassinate the octopus."

"It is, but I wanted to win our little deal." He yawns and leans against the tree I was previously hiding in, "And besides, if anyone's going to kill Koro-sensei, it'll be me."

"Egotistical much?" I sneer at him.

"Nah, just confident in myself."

I groan and sit down, leaning back on my hands. I looked up at the sky, which was beginning to clear up a little bit.

"So, tell me something about yourself." Karma slides down and sits on the ground as well.

"Fuck off."

"No really, I'm curious. Why'd you end up here as a transfer student?"

My eyes meet his for a split second before they return to the sky. "...Karasuma chose me specifically out of my other classmates. He thought I'd do better here since I didn't get along too well with the others."

"So he thought assassin training would be a better option?"

"My school is very similar to this one, we train for similar things."

"I bet they don't train you to try and kill your teacher." Karma jokes, and I surprisingly laugh.

"...tch, whatever. I'm still pissed at you for screwing up my plan." I cross my arms and frown.

"Well you'll get many more tries. But on the bright side, now you get to talk to me, right?" He cocks an eyebrow and our eyes lock.

Those eyes..

***

SLAM

My back hit the door of his dorm and our lips danced against one another. He pinned my hands above my head with one of his own while the other unbuttons his shirt.

I tug at his grip on my wrists, but when it doesn't budge, I bite his lip, rather harshly. His grip falters for a split second and I manage to free one of my hands.

It immediately tears at his shirt, popping off the last two buttons as I impatiently need to feel more of his skin.

Karma finally pulls back and brings a finger up to his lip, which was bleeding just a little.

He grins sadistically, "You'll pay for that, darling.~"

I barely even have the chance to blink before I'm now shoved against a different wall, this one being in his bedroom.

His lips find my neck and his hands work at the buttons of my shirt, which he undoes with incredible precision, along with the clasp of my bra.

He tosses the shirt, bra, and small concealed blade I hid in my bra, all over to the side.

"Take off your pants. Don't make me wait." He commands into my ear quietly, and the mental conflict in my head begins.

The last thing I wanted to do was do what he told me to do, but the only thing I want right now is him.

Our shirtless bodies press against one another, and his firm chest tenses up when he feels my tits against it.

He groans quietly against my neck as my free hand boldly begins to palm him through his jeans.

Karma chuckles breathlessly, and looks me right in the eye. "You have no idea who you're messing with, do you?"

"I'm not sure." I say innocently, "Who am I messing with?"

His hand grabs my wrist and pulls it away from his crotch, then pins it against the wall beside my head along with my other one.

He took this chance to lean in and whisper in my ear; "You're messing with the one who told you to take the remainder of your clothes off."

Chills ran down my spine when he paused just before he spoke. The anticipation of hearing his smooth voice in my ear alone could get me off.

"Hm, well..." I struggle a little in his grip, "unfortunately my hands seem to be stuck, so I can't do anything."

He takes in a deep breath, I was getting on his nerve and I loved it.

"You're being more of a smartass than I am." His knee slides up between my thighs and presses against my aching core, "Its honestly impressive, but I'm not pleased."

Before I could return some kind of snarky comment, I'm thrown against the floor, and he pins me there. I'm facing stomach down and both of my arms are pinned behind my back.

The cold hardwood floor creates a harsh contrast to my heated chest, but the only thing I could focus on was the feeling of my uniform's skirt being literally torn off of my hips.

The torn fabric wraps around my wrists in record time and just like that I'm completely helpless.

Next came my panties, ripped from my body, this time with a cold blade. They were my favourite pair too.

"K-Karma!" I struggle in the makeshift handcuffs, now genuinely beginning to get a little worried, "Was that a knife?!"

"Shhh... relax darling. I'm not psychotic." He tosses the switchblade to the side and leans back down over me, "But that doesn't mean I'm not going to have my way with you.~"

I was now completely naked, laying face down on the ground beneath him. He drags his tongue up the length of my spine while his hands massage my ass.

"You're sadistic." I growl, and he only chuckles.

"Maybe, but that makes you my little masochist.~"

I couldn't even deny him, his voice rang in my ears and I couldn't even hear myself think.

All is silent until I yelp in pain. His teeth sink into my ass cheek rather harshly, and I'm sure it'll leave a mark that'll stay for at least a week or so.

"Be gentle!" I snap back at him.

I barely get the chance to finish my sentence before he grabs my hair and pulls my head up, he bites the shell of my ear before chuckling.

"You should be more honest Y/n, you love it when I play rough with you, don't you?"

"Fuck no I don't! I don't just want to be treated like some toy!" I try and wriggle my way out of the restraints, but it's no use.

"Hm..? Oh really now?" He giggles, "Then whats... this?"

His knee parts my thighs and his finger dips under my folds in one fluid motion. I shriek and try to squeeze my thighs together, but his knee was in the way.

Karma slowly slides his fingers back and forth against my slit, before removing them and presenting them right in front of my face.

He separated his digits and displayed the wetness that threaded itself between them. I blush and turn my head away in embarrassment, but his grip on my hair forced me to look back.

"Open your mouth and taste how much I turn you on." He smirks evilly, and I can't help but obey his command.

My lips part and he gently slides his fingers over my tongue, cleaning them off. The taste was so good, especially since it was coming off of his fingers.

"That's it, good girl.~" He releases his grip on my hair, and kisses my forehead. "You know, I think I actually like that name... 'My little toy'. It suits you."

I could tell with every passing moment, he was breaking down my walls, and turning me into just that; his toy.

"Now, I'm going to untie you. Are you going to be good for me now?" He removes his fingers from my mouth, and touches the fabric bindings on my wrists.

I nod my head.

"Use your words." He corrects me, and I clench my jaw.

"Yeah, I'll be good."

He smiles softly and undoes the knots keeping my hands behind my back. But as soon as they're undone, I take the opportunity to spin us over, and pin him to the ground.

He seems a bit surprised at first, but he starts laughing soon after. The nearly maniacal laughing definitely off put me, but I continued to hold him there.

"You're so cute! Thinking you could act all dominant toward someone like me." Karma's amber eyes scanned over my bare body on top of him, admittedly enjoying the sight.

"Yeah maybe I wanted to spice it up a little." I grin, leaning down to kiss his neck. He chuckles and tilts his head to give me access.

However when I pull away from his neck, I blink and just like that, my wrists are tied to the headboard of his bed, and he's once again on top of me.

"Hahhh... seems you're a little trickier to tame." He sighs, "I will say though, you looked sexy as hell on top of me."

I'm completely frozen in shock. How did he manage to get me here like this so quickly, and without me noticing??

"Oh don't look so surprised, I'm an assassin, it's not uncommon for someone like me to pull a card like this." He smiles. "Now, let's see if we can break you."

I begin to tug at the actual handcuffs now on my wrists, and I frustratedly growl at how sturdy they were.

I barely even noticed the way he was kissing down my body until his fingers graced my sensitive pussy once again.

"I think it's a little unfair that you got to taste yourself and I didn't." He grins, kissing my thigh as he positioned himself between my legs, "I think it's my turn now...~"

Karma's tongue slowly licked up the length of my slit, and my back arched immediately.

"Oh? Sensitive are we?~"

I bite my lip as to not give him the satisfaction of hearing me moan, but a shaky breath would escape now and then.

His fingers began to poke and prod at my entrance, before carefully slipping one in after the other. They softly massaged my g-spot with ease while his tongue flicked at my clit.

I was so embarrassed, but I was already nearing my climax. He had only just begun, and already I don't think I could hold out much longer.

"K-Karma..." I sigh quietly, looking down at his mischievous eyes, "I... I'm gonna..."

My hips back against him, and he grins. His fingers speed up a little, and he applies more pressure with his tongue, building my high up until the last second.

Then he stops.

"KARMA-" I cry out, desperate for just one more touch. Anything. I needed to cum.

"Hm... I don't know. You said you'd be good for me earlier but-"

"Come on! I-I'm so close!" I claw at the headboard of his bed.

"Maybe I'd give you what you want if you'd beg for it..." He taps a finger against his chin while that goddamn grin tugs at his lips.

"...K-Karma... fuck. Please. There, that what you wanted to hear?" I grit my teeth at his attitude.

"Y/n. Look at the position you're in right now." He pauses, then sits up and leans down over me, "I could fuck you senseless right here and now if you asked me nicely. Trust me, I want to make you feel good, but I can't if you continue to be so bratty."

His tongue slides across my jawline, and he breathes against my ear, sending shivers down my spine once again. "Just give in to me, you're mine right now, so just enjoy it."

Karma's hips grind against me slowly, and he just looks me in the eye, awaiting my answer.

I clench my jaw, but eventually turn my head to the side and sigh.

"Please... m-make me feel good." I look back at him, and the look on my face alone proves he's broken down my walls, "I-I'll be good."

He smiles and crashes his lips into mine, while his hand undoes the zipper of his jeans. Within just a few seconds, I feel the hot sensation of his cock sliding up and down my drenched pussy.

My eyes shoot open, but he only deepens the kiss. His tongue absolutely dominated my mouth, claiming everything it touched as his own.

All the while, he began to push himself into me, and my eyes rolled back into my skull. I couldn't even make a sound as he stretched me out far more than I expected him to.

He breaks the kiss to let out a low groan once he had sheathed himself all the way inside. He whispered quietly as he stared into my eyes one last time; "Good girl...~"

The climax that never came to pass still echoed in my lower abdomen, and the feeling of him beginning to move only brought back the desperation I felt before.

I was incredibly wet, and even with as much as he was stretching me out, I didn't feel any pain. And the fullness I felt was so pleasurable, I'm sure there wasn't a chance I could form words at this point.

Karma readjusted himself just a little before beginning to absolutely ravage my body. He slammed into me with such precision and at a perfect pace too.

I wasn't going to last long like this.

I looked up at him, his usually well kept red hair stuck to his forehead, and his usually mischievous expression had become one of pure lust and carnal desire.

I loved it.

"I know you're about to cum Y/n." He slowed his thrusts just a little so his voice could be heard over the sounds of skin on skin, "Go ahead, give in to that feeling."

I cried out his name over and over, chanting it like my life depended on it. It was the only thing in my vocabulary right now, other than various incoherent curses.

Somehow Karma managed to compose himself enough to unlock the handcuffs, and immediately my arms wrapped around him.

"Please- fuck... holy fuck please- I... I'm-" I tried to piece together words, but instead, Karma captured my lips in one last desperate kiss.

With that, I came. My mind going blank and my vision went white and hazy. He broke the kiss and began kissing my neck while he dragged out my orgasm, before finally hitting his own.

He groaned against my neck and thrusted in as deep as he could. I could hear him choke out my name as he spilled his hot seed into me.

The world stood still for a while after that. My fingernails were still imbedded into his toned back and his face was still buried in the crook of my neck.

We stayed there for a good while as we caught our breath and tried to comprehend what just happened.

Finally, Karma pried himself off of me and sat up straight, running his fingers through his hair. "Well, that just happened."

"That just happened." I repeat him, staring straight ahead in disbelief.

"I didn't uh... go too far, did I?" He rubbed the back of his neck, and I finally decide to look at him.

Mistake.

The sight of his glistening, thin but gorgeously defined body, his face matching the same colour as his hair, those exhausted afterglow eyes. I stared for a couple seconds too long to say the least.

"N-no... uh- no." I clear my throat, "You didn't, it was uh... it was fun."

I averted my eyes, but he places a finger under my chin, redirecting my gaze to him.

"Good. Because that was only the tip of the iceberg.~"

I suddenly feel his still rock hard cock tease my extremely sensitive core once again.

"You ready for one more round..?~"

************************************************

>////<

I fucking love this man. UGH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 34.2K 163
FIRSTLY THERE ARE LEMONS! (If you don't want to read lemons...I will mark them but be warned I think there will be a fair few.) It will also include...
407K 3.2K 74
Requests are open~! For animes, mangas, etc. that I am unfamiliar with, I will take my time writing them because of research so that I can capture th...
280K 3.8K 76
A series of one-shots with anime boys and girls of your choosing~! Requests are welcome (as long as I know it)~! Can range from Fluff to Lemons~! Any...
8.2K 113 6
previously: Assassination Classroom ||one shots|| ๏ผˆ2019๏ผ‰Starting fresh! I'm finally writing again after 5 years. I edited my first story, and I woul...