Yandere BATIM X (Reader) ONE...

By YumaVamps18

I decided to this one-shots because I think this will be the only time I do this so I like tor try it out. Ma... More

Little Darlin' (Bendy x Reader)
Lil Darlin' (Bendy x Reader) Part 2
Sheep, Sheep,Sheep (Sammy x Reader)
Sheep, Sheep, Sheep (Sammy x Reader) Part 2
Keep up to the beat (Boris x Reader)
Bullseye (BATIM Quest Cuphead xToon Cat Reader)
Bullseye (QFTIM Cuphead x Toon Cat Reader) Part 2
Always Your Angel (Alex Angel ((Male Alice)) x Chubby Reader)
Quest for the Heart (Babtqftim Bendy x Reader)
Prized Gem (Yandere Devil Bendy X Trapped Dragon Reader )
Don't Deal with a Mug (Mugman x Demon Reader)
The Perfect Screening (Norman((Projecterist Style X Neko Reader))
The Perfect Screening (Projectionist x Neko Reader) Part 2
Random Chapter
Bloopers
Comfy Embrace (Ink Bendy X Scared Reader)
Comfy Embrace (Inky Bendy x Scared Reader) Part 2
Love Me (Oswald x Shy Reader)
You Stole My Heart (Cuphead x Theif reader)
Halloween Special (Vampire Bendy X Reader)
Little Red Riding Hood (Batim Boris x reader)
Happy Sugar Life (Childhood Friend Bendy x Innocent Reader)
The Phantom of the Opera (Phantom Bendy x Reader)
The Phantom Of The Opera (Phantom Bendy x Reader) Part 2
Intense Thrills (Student Council Bendy x Compulsive Gambler Reader)
You'll Be Mine Sweetheart (Mob Boss Bendy x Singer Reader)
You'll Be Mine Sweetheart (Mob Boss Bendy x Singer Reader) Part 2
Always One Step Ahead (Cop Bendy x Phantom Thief Reader)
His Doll (Button/Other Bendy x Reader)
His Doll (Button Bendy x Reader) Part 2
His Doll (Button Bendy x Reader) Part 3
Halloween Special: Sick Game Of Love (Cartoon Cat x Reader)
Little Mouse (Cartoon Cat x Timid Reader)
His Flame (Sammy Lawerence x Toon Reader)
The Hunt (Boris x TroubleMaker Reader)
Love and Hate (Bully Jock Bendy x Nerd Reader)
Secret Admirer (Qftim Mugman x Reader)
Mad Father (Joey x Homeless Reader)
Clipped Wings (Lord Sammy X Reader)
Deadly Love Triangle (Bendy x Gender Neutral Reader )
Time's Up (Mafia Boss Cartoon Cat x Shy Reader)
Time's Up (Mob Boss Cartoon Cat x Shy Reader) Part 3
Precious Jewel of the Sea (Pirate Bendy x Mermaid Reader)
🎄Christmas Special🎄 (Huggy Wuggy x Reader)
Fleshy Love (Zombie Boris x Survivor Reader)
❤️Valentine's Special ❤️
She's Mine (Mickey Mouse x Rabbit Toon Reader x Oswald the Lucky Rabbit)
Desert Flower (Mummy Bendy x Archeologist Reader)
Desert Flower (Mummy Bendy x Archeologist Reader) Part 2
The Stalker
Cartoon Cat Short

Time's Up (Mafia Boss Cartoon Cat x Shy Reader) Part 2

1.9K 25 23
By YumaVamps18

'Excellent service doll. Maybe next time I can treat ya to dinner at the Ritz. And by the way, the same thing will happen to you and the people in ya neighborhood if ya bubs don't pay up.'

Those same words repeated in her head since that encounter with that Mafia boss back at the diner but the words that repeated in her head the most...

'Maybe next time I can treat ya to dinner at the Ritz.'

The timid girl didn't know whether to be flattered or terrified. She turned to look at herself in the mirror, her hair was frizzy, dark bags were under her eyes from lack of sleep, and her figure looked the same thanks to her neighbor.

That woman really makes sure she eats properly, if it wasn't for her then (Y/n) will be hospitalized. She needed to fix herself up, work wasn't happening today since her boss was in the hospital for his injuries.

"Hmm, let's hope this cucumber method works like she said, right after I tame my hair." She said to herself as she went into her bathroom.

But most importantly, she haves to figure out a way to help the ones in her neighborhood who can't pay and pay hers.

This is a stressful dilemma...

************************************

CC was back in his Manor of a home, nothing too extravagant and not too shabby. He was in the basement with Cartoon Dog and Cartoon Rabbit as they tortured one of their enemies' boys.

"I knew I smelled a rat, ya tryin' to hide amongst my boys and yet giving out information to that damn Siren. That's just insulting. You're insulting me!"

He raised his claws and impaled them in his victim's chest while slowly dragging them down, grinning sadistically as he heard the muffled screams coming from the bruised man.

He took his claws out of him and licked the blood from his hand as he watched the rest flow from his chest and down his body, "Now, I'm gonna ask ya again. What exactly did ya tell 'im? And please don't leave out any details. If I even as hear ya lyin' through those lips of yers, consider yourself chopped liver, pal."

It has been silent in that room for a few moments before there were sounds of ripped flesh, shouting, screaming, swearing, and demonic growling.

CC threw the door open covered in blood, straps hanging down his pants, tie loose and out of place, and was storming down the hall completely livid with Cartoon Dog following after him calling out his name.

Cartoon Rabbit sauntered out carrying CC's coat in his arms and looked at the quivering Cartoon Mouse, "Hey, ya got some mess to clean up. Have it done before we do anymore 'interrogations'." With that said he left the mouse to his own devices as the clean-up took a look in the room and sighed, preparing to bring in a mop.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
CC was furious, how dare that Siren send this pathetic greaseball to hide amongst his men, that guy stuck out like a sore thumb. He would have noticed him if he wasn't blinded by his thoughts and trying to beat that damn Siren but for now business comes first, "CD, I need ya to collect some dosh from that bar and if he becomes stubborn ya have my permission to hang him out to dry."

CD grinned at his boss with a small bow, "Will do, Boss." he said and then went down the stairs to the entrance of the manor as CC went to his room.

CC collapsed in his armchair and let out a heavy sigh, "I need to grab a bite, ol' Francis is getting his small cut checked out and that girl--." A smile slowly crept onto his face as he reminded himself that he had to check out his shy mouse's neighborhood, now that he owns it since he owned that whole turf.

"I should get ready to pay a visit to the dame, I wonder if she loves flowers..."

***************************************************************************************

The young woman looked at herself in the mirror and smiled, that cucumber remedy did the trick! She had to thank that nice old woman for the advice, her eyes no longer held the dark circles of sleepless nights, her (h/l) hair had more volume and no split ends were seen. She did her hair up in a (Bun/ Ponytail) and added light make-up on her face.

Nothing like lipgloss, mascara, and blush couldn't fix. Now she could wear that dress she had picked out with one of her friends before she went out of town, "Good thing, it's dry cleaned!" she said as she took the dress out of the closet, the fabric protected by plastic to keep any dust or any debris from clinging on to it.

She made sure to add the beautiful hairpiece in her hair that the nice old woman gave to her on her birthday, she made sure the bangs were out of her face and slipped on some (f/c) (flats/heels). She grabbed her purse and made sure she had enough money before she could think to shop for herself, then she locked the door behind her and waved at her motherly figure.

When she left her family neighborhood, she remembered some of the kids were playing outside and asked her kindly could she bring them back something sweet. Maybe chocolate? Hard candy? Gum? The possibilities are endless. Once she got into town many other people glanced at her and commented on how beautiful she looked today, being shy and didn't know what to say, she blushed a bit and muttered out a low thank you as she walked by.

Not noticing a black car parked on the side of a shop.

"It's a nice day out today! Maybe I can go out and have a nice walk into town then maybe stop at the park. I always wanted to have a picnic." she smiled to herself.

"Let's go on that picnic, dollface."

She stopped in her tracks as she could feel the hairs on the back of her neck stand up, "What's the matter, mouse? Can't speak? Why don't you turn around so I can see ya?"

She swallowed thickly and started to feel the cold sweat on her skin, the (s/c) woman slowly turned around until she was facing him. She swallowed her fears and looked him straight in the eyes as she tried not to cry or run away, before she could say anything, a large bouquet was shoved in her arms.

(Y/n) tilted her head to the side in confusion then looked up to see the mob boss, THE CC blushing!

*************************************************

'Damn it! Why does she look so cute!? When did her skin glow in the sun? Why does that dress fit her so right!?' he mentally yelled in his head.

If he turned his face to look at her, all she will see is a blushing, lovesick Mob Boss and not the fearful and sadistic one that she fears. He could feel his heart rate speed up the more he thought about it, just the two of them on a grassy hill underneath an Oak tree having a picnic with laughs and conversations.

He sighed lovingly into his hand and shook his head, "Let's go toots, explore the town I mean."

The young woman in front of him was flabbergasted, not only did he give her a bouquet of her favorite flowers but he was talking to her like he'd known her for years.

(Y/n) looked down and saw him outstretched his hand to her, "Shall we, beautiful?"

She hesitated to take his hand, reminding herself that this was the same monster that hurt her boss if not fatally and compelled her to make sure everyone pays up or she's his next meal but at the same moment wanted to treat her to the Ritz.

"W...why...mister Cat--!"

"For you doll, you can call me CC. I won't hurt ya." He said to her as he held her hand in his. "Unless you and your neighborhood don't pay up. I hate to hurt that beautiful face of yers. Just can't wait to dig my claws into that soft flesh."

He's back to his normal self.

She could feel the tears prick at her eyes as she watched that grin slowly turning sadistic. Her fight or flight mode kicked in and she chose flight.

(Y/n) ripped herself away from him and took off running as she heard him laugh behind her, "Let the chase begin! You're gonna regret it when you lose!"

'You're gonna look so good draped in faux fur, silk, and jewels!' His mind screamed as he started to give chase.

She screamed as she ran and the other people saw she was being chased by the most feared mob boss in town and turned their heads ignoring the situation.

The young woman could feel her heart accelerate as she sprinted down the sidewalk, her heart filled with adrenaline and fear. She bumped into someone and fell on her back groaning.

She looked up and gasped at who she saw, frozen to the spot. CC saw this and pulled her back flat against his chest and hissed at the person he loathed most into this world.

"Of all places why are you here?! And stay away from my moll! YOU FUCKIN' BASTARD!!!!"
***********************************
I want to give a huge thanks to VioletNavarro7 for the fanart for this chapters Times up. Check out their works on Devianart and their name is dreamangelvi21. And they made the first comic strip to this Times up chapter, check them out!

And I apologize I haven't been updating chapters lately. I've been busy with work and barely have any time to myself but here is part two of the time's up series.

Thank you all for the support and the comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.2K 668 35
Just a bunch of poly sidemen oneshots. Most of which will probably be OT7. Taking requests! Disclaimer: This is simply fiction and is in no way a por...
9.6K 133 13
request: kinda open just simple love (and other) stories to fufill your needs. character x fem! reader unless otherwise stated. started: 05-20-22 UPD...
51.8K 1.5K 200
just some Short One shots and AUs for Terrorsnuckel. because there isn't many of them out there. And other pairings as well
656K 10.5K 111
YouTube Ships in this One-Shot book: Septiplier H2OVanoss Terrornuckel Phan Vanoo Poly!BBS Vancat DeliToonz H2OBryce DaithideVanoss Terrornoss Basica...