Gurya (Doll) / Ehsas e Talluq...

By Rohahatim

Not mature. Rated it to prevent it being posted on teen sites. Cringy unedited first draft that I, as the wri... More

Character Aesthetics
Part-1
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Sneak Peak
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part 37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part 41
Part-42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Memes
Sneak Peak
Part-56
Memes - SneakPeak
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
I got tagged x Sneak Peak
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65.1
Part 65.2
Part 66
Part 67
Why Am I not updating
Part 68
Part-69
Coco-1
Part-70
Part-71
Coco/Nazneen-2
Memes
Ep 72
Ep 73
Trigger Warnings for the story
Ep 74
Ep 75
EP 76
Help
Name change
Ep 77
EP 78
Ep 79
EP 80
EP 81
EP 82
EP 83
Announcement
EP-84
EP-85
EP-86
EP 87.1
EP 87.2
EP 87.3

Part-2

4K 253 68
By Rohahatim

The instructor gave Hoor a file to give it to Ahil. She was now standing in front of his door. She had spent a few hours working with him, but she was never alone with him. She was a little nervous because of what happened in cafeteria. Nevertheless, she knocked the door and entered after getting permission. She entered the room and went towards his table who was looking down at a file.

"Sir ye file di thi apke liye." She muttered, putting the file on the table in front of him. He raised his eyes to look at her. She was wearing a black shalwar Kameez with a white coat and her long black hair were in a ponytail.
(Sir this file was for you)

"Hmm." He nodded.

"Ek bat krni thi sir."
(I want to say something sir)

"Bolen." He left the file and laid back on the chair. He was gazing at her.
(Say)

"I am sorry for what happened in the morning." She raised her head and said while looking into his eyes.

"It's okay."

"Waise ghalti meri thi toh nahi, likin maine ikhlaqan sorry boldya hai."
And the real Hoor was back. Ahil frowned and then raised his eyebrows.
<A/N: 🤨Aesay but both eyebrows 👀>
(Although it was not my mistake but I am saying sorry morally)

"Is Ehsan ka shukrya Dr. Hoor."
He said in a serious tone and Hoor muffled her laughter.
(Thanks for this favour)

"Main jaun ab?"
(Should I go now?)

"Jee bilkul." He directed with his hand, and she left his office.
(Yes please)
"Khuroos."She muttered after leaving his office. (Rude)

"Stupid Girl." Ahil shook his head and focused on the file she gave him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahil opened the lock of the door and smiled seeing his mother sitting on the sofa, waiting for him.

"Ammi raat ke 12 bajgaye hain. Kiu intizaar karrahi hain mera. Sojaya kren."
He laid down on the sofa and put his head in her lap.

(Mama it is 12 am. Why are you waiting for me? Please sleep)

"Han jab tumhari shadi hojayegi na tab sojaya krungi."
(Yes when you get married, I will sleep.)

"Uff Ammi. Apko kitna shoq hai meri shadi ka."
(Ohh Mama, You so want to get me married)

"Toh aur kia. 28 ke hogaye ho. Masla kia hai shadi me?"
(So what. You're 28. What's the problem in marriage?)

"Hassan ki karwa den na."
(Get Hassan married )

"Wo abhi 25 sal ka hai likin maine socha ha tm dono ki hi krdugi sath. Tm bht tang krty ho."

(He is 25 but I thought I will get both of you married together. You irritate me alot)

"Acha ammi. Kuch arsay tak han krduga, abhi workload bht zyada hai." He wasn't the owner of the hospital but he was looking after it

(Ok mama, I will say yes in some time. Nowadays workload is heavy)

"Tm to yahi kehty ho har dafa." She hit his arm and he passed her a small smile.
(You  always say this. )
"Acha chalo, main khana laga rahi hun. Kha kr sojao." She kissed his forehead and he nodded.
(Ok I am putting dinner. Eat and sleep)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Mamu...Mamu" Hassan was sleeping when he felt someone slapping his face. (Mamu means maternal uncle, brother of mother)

"Abay mamu ke bhanjay, tu meri neend ka dushman hai." Hassan sat on the bed and whined.
( Oh mamu's nephew, you are the enemy of my sleep)

"Sab uthgye hai mamu. Bs ap sorhy hai." 5-year-old old Ali sat on the bed beside him.

(Everyone is awake mamu. Only you're sleeping)

"Mama kahan hain tmhri?"
(Where is your mother?)

"Kitchen main."
(In Kitchen)

"Baray mamu kahan hain?"
(Where is elder mamu?)

"Hospital chaly gaye."
(He left for hospital)

"Nano kahan hain?" (Nano is maternal grandmother)
(Where is your nano?)

"Kitchen." Hassan nodded and went to shower. After a few minutes, he came out and went downstairs with Ali.

"Agaye nawab sahab. Majal hai jo timepar uth jaya kro."
Shazia, his mother scolded as soon as she saw him.

(Look the royal came. He can never wake up on time)

"Ammi chuttian hain yar." He yawned and sat on a chair.
(Mama I have holidays)

"Main tmhri shadi ka sochri hun or tm itne ghair zimadar ho."
Hassan choked on his water.

( I am thinking of getting you married & you're so irresponsible)

"M-meri shadi?" He looked at his mother with wide eyes.
(M-my marriage?)

"Han bas me ne socha hai tumhari or Ahil ki sath hi kardungi. Bas wo man jaye ek baar."

(Yes I was thinking to get you and Ahil married together. Once he agrees.)

"Or agr me na manu?" His sister, Wania laughed at his question.
( And if I don't agree?)

"Tumhary to dil me laddu phoot rahy hongy. Bht ache se pata ha hm sbko."
Wania put a bite in her One and a half year old son Umair's mouth and then in his twin sister Mahnoor's mouth

(Your heart will be dancing. We all know)

Hassan smiled cheekily.

"Baat toh sahi hai. Main to jee jaan se ready hu ammi. Mery Sapno ki rani kab ayegi tuuu"

( That's right. I am hundred percent ready. When will you come, queen of my dreams )

"Ammi." He shouted as he received a flying chappal. Umair and Ali laughed while Wania smiled seeing her sons happy.

"Sharam nahi ati maa ke samne aesy batain krty huy."
(Don't you have shame talking like this in front of your mother)

"Apse kesi sharam. Wo to apki bahu se ayegi." He hid his face in his sister's dupatta, acting shy while his mother also burst into laughter with everyone at his antics. Truly, he was the ronaq of their house.

(Why feel shy from you? That I will feel from your daughter in law)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Raima beta kia karrahi ho?"
(Raima dear what are you doing?)

"Chachi bas assignment krrhi thi. Koi kam tha?" (Chachi means wife of dad's younger brother)

(Just assignment chachi. Do you have some work for me?)

"Nahi, Bas kafi der se nazar ni ayi toh socha maloom karloon."
Raima smiled and nodded. She started working back on her laptop since it was an important assignment.

(No. I hadn't seen you in a while so decided to ask)

She was 20 years old and in the third year of university. Her parents were no more, and she lived with her chachi and her cousins. Her chachi was handling her husband and brother in law's business to provide for the children. Raima and Ayesha, her cousin, also started going to office when they turned 18 to help her. Consequently, chachi was much relieved. Raima was helping in her dad's business while Ayesha was helping in her dad's business. Their chachi was educated so it was not too difficult for handle an already settled business. Raima was studying business as well while Ayesha was studying English literature.

"Chalo sai ha. Khana bana diya hai maine. Jab khana hua Ayesha ko bhi utha lena, sorai hai kabse." Her chachi patted her head and left. She was tired from the meetings all day.
(Ok dine. I have cooked the meal. When you eat, wake Ayesha too. She's sleeping since Long.)
——————————————-
She was sleeping peacefully when her phone rang. She ignored it but the caller was adamant on ruining her sleep. She picked it up without looking at the caller screen.

"Hello." She mumbled with closed eyes.

"Uth ja moti. Kabse call karraha hun."

(Wake up fatto. I have been calling you since long)

"Toh ye konsa time hai call krne ka?"
She sat on the bed. She was annoyed since she woke up from deep sleep. (So what is this time to call?)

"Yar bas bore horha tha. Socha tujhay tang kr lia jaye."

(I was just bored. Decided to tease you.)

"Saaf saaf nai keh sakty thay miss karrhy ho." She yawned and smiled.

( Why couldn't you say it clearly that you are missing me)

"Bilkul nahi." He chuckled and her smile widened.
(No)

"Tumharay raat ke 2 baj rahy hain na, hamari to sham hai."
Arsalan glanced at his watch which was showing 5 p.m.
(Its 2 am in your country. Here it is evening.)

"Hmm, Ayaan bhai kesy hain?" (Bhai means brother, used to call elder brother or a person older than you in respect)

( How is Ayaan Bhai?)

"Wo toh hospital gaye huy hain, Meerub so rahi hai. Momal khel rahi ha friends ke sath."

(He has gone to hospital. Meerub is sleeping. Momal is playing with friends)

"Meri taraf se dono ko pyar dena."
( Love them from me)

"Internship kesi chal rahi hai?"
( How is internship going?)

"Alhamdulillah. It's been 3 weeks. Achi jarai hai. Han senior doctor bht rude or saryal sa hai. Har baat pe najane kiu ghussa karta rehta hai. Baqi Hamza acha banda ha, I work with him and ofcourse, Yumna hoti hai sath. Baqi sab toh tmhy me roz hi batata rehti hun. Naya kuch nai hai."
(It's going nice. Yeah the senior doctor is rude. He gets angry on everything don't know why. Hamza is a nice guy I work with him and Of course, Yumna is with me. Everything else I tell you daily. Nothing new)

"Chal tu soja phr. Mjy lagraha ha Meerub uthne lagi hai. Rone lag jayegi."
( Ok sleep. I think Meerub is waking up. She'll start crying)

"Allah Hafiz." Hoor cut the call and laid down on her bed, thinking about her life and family. She slept a few minutes later.

————————————
Hello Assalamoalaikum ✨
How are you all?
Who do you think is the male lead of Raima🤨?
Can you guess couples already ?
Please let me know if you are liking the story ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...