⁀➷𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐘𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍 ➽...

By Nylaalyn

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚ : : amethyst :; amethyst is a violet variety of quartz ╰┈➤ ❝ 𝐖𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐄... More

0 ➽ 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 ✎*̥˚✧
1 ➽ 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎 ♡*.✧
2 ➽ 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐌 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐌 ˗ˏˋ꒰✭꒱
━━━━━━━━ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀʀᴄ
3 ➽ 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 ✧.⋆。⋆.
5 ➽ 𝐆𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐍✧˖*°࿐⋆
6 ➽ 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐁𝐉𝐄𝐂𝐓 ◪➳
7 ➽ 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐔𝐍𝐀?!˚♡⋆❀
8 ➽ 𝐉𝐔𝐉𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 ੈ✩‧₊˚
9 ➽ 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐉𝐔𝐉𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 ☾ ⋆*・゚
10 ➽ 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚
11 ➽ 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔? ˗ˏ۵*ೃ
11.5 ➽ 𝐉𝐔𝐉𝐔 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋 𝟏 ۵⋆。˚ ꕥ
12 ➽ 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐘 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏 ❁༺ ˎˊ-
13 ➽ 𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 •°. *࿐
━━━━━━━━ ᴄᴜʀsᴇᴅ ᴡᴏᴍʙ ᴀʀᴄ
14 ➽ 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐁.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.
15 ➽ 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 ⁑-⁑
15.5 ➽ 𝐉𝐔𝐉𝐔 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋 𝟐 ༊*·˚
16 ➽ 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃 ↻: ̗̀➛┊
17 ➽ 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐃𝐎 𝐔𝐒 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ₊˚ᗢ ゚.
━━━━━━━━ ᴄᴜʀsᴇᴅ ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴄ
18 ➽ 𝐋𝐎𝐋, 𝐈'𝐌 𝐃𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆

4 ➽ 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐔𝐃𝐄 : ̗̀➛ღ

1.3K 49 6
By Nylaalyn

grand dude

 1703 words

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ [Y/N POV] ࿐ྂ

after racing and yelling who reached first, we decided it was a draw and yuji and i went to florist shop to buy flowers.

"let's buy daisies!!" i yelled and attracted some crowds, being embarrassed, i quickly apologised and bowed to everyone, patting my cat and went inside pulling yuji.

"why daisies?" he raised an eyebrow. i smacked his head and earned 'ow' from him. "idiot it symbolises for health recovery" i spoke.

"grandpa is going to yell at us" he told and i shrugged not caring his excuses.

"fine! yellow daisies and i choose other flowers" he crossed his arm. i huffed and said "fine"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

after we bought the flowers and paid for it, we were crossing the road as yuji suddenly took my hand. i looked at him with wide eyes.

"what? i don't want you to get lost" he said and turned forward. i smiled at the baby who was trying to reach for the flowers as yuji backed away.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

❝ FLASH BACK ❞ ✧ ೃ༄

"doriiii!!!" 7 year old y/n yelled running towards the pink haired boy. "yes y/n?" he asked innocently.

"oi you left me idiot! i almost got lost" she smacked him on his head and he kept rubbing the spot that he got hit on and muttering 'sorry'

"let's go and get ice cream, i got money from grandpa!" yuji said and smiled widely as y/n's eyes sparkled at the word 'ice cream' and she grinned from ear to ear. "let's go!!" she yelled and stepped forward but stopped as her friend was not following her.

"huh? anything wrong yuji?" she tilted her head. "cute' the boy whispered. "what?" she asked again in response he just took her hand and started walking blushing.

"are you alright? you are staring at our hand?" young yuji asked and y/n remained silent and looked at her hands intertwined. "oh for this?" he asked and raised their hand as she nodded and looked away blushing 

"so what? i don't want you to get lost" he spoke and she looked at him again and smiled.

"okey let's go!"

❝ FLASH BACK OVER ❞ ✧ ೃ༄

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"oi are you alright? you are spacing out n/n" yuji called out and waved his free hand in front of my face and i punched his shoulder and pulled him towards the hospital carrying my cat

location : sugisawa hospital

we entered the ward and soon as the old man started yelling "i told you not to come" but paused as he saw his grandson and y/n holding hands entering as he smiled and changed his expression when they looked towards him.

"hello to you too grand dude" i let go of yuji's hand and gave him a peace sign, smiling and engulfing him in my embrace

"you never stop calling me that huh?" he asked and hugged me back. "never" i said and shook my head. "don't be buying flowers all the time" he said to yuji

"you always give me that" yuji argued "besides they aren't for you they are for the nurses" he continued and i giggled.

"all the more reason not to, you goof" he yelled "oh chill out gramps" i spoke softly

"and what happened to your clubs? why aren't you both at your club?" he asked. "it ends before five" yuji said.

"we wouldn't have come here if we weren't bored" i remarked

"good" he spoke and i went towards yuji seeing the sunset outside the window.

"yuji" he called out and i turned towards him "listen to what I've got to say" he stated and i nodded "go ahead gramps" i said but yuji interjected "not interested"

"oi listen to granps, ediot, what if it's important" i yelled at him as grandpa sighed "listen anyway, i have some final words for you both" he spoke and i turned pale.

'final? what is he speaking?'

"it's about your parents yuji —" again yuji cut him off "as i said not interested" and i glared at him.

'yuji's parents?' 

"grandpa can you stop acting all cool before you die" yuji spoke fixing his hair and i sighed "a man wants to go out in style y'know!" he remarked. "get a clue you ediot grandson"

"oi stop" i said interested about what was grandpa going to speak about but this ediot cut him off.

"quit snapping over everything" yuji spoke calmly. "you can just be your self" as granpa turned around.

"yuji, y/n" he called out. we both hummed in response "you both are strong kids so help people, it doesn't have be all the time, just whenever you both can. it's okay if you feel lost, dont expect gratitude in return. save as many as people you guys can even if it's one" and we both listened carefully.

"when it's your time to go, make sure you're surrounded by people, don't end up like me" he stated. his words sending chills down my spine. and then it was silent. no one spoke as a minute passed and it was the most worst moment in my life.

"grandpa?" i called out lowly. no answer.

"grandpa?" yuji called out as the silence filled. i began trembling, emotionally feeling shock, disbelief, confusion, horror, and fear. why am i feeling like this? it's like deja vu or something. there was nothing anyone could've done. survivor's guilt was eating you up but you don't know why.

grandpa was the one who took care of me when i was young till now. i bit my inner cheek to stop crying but i failed. 

❝ FLASH BACK ❞ ✧ ೃ༄

"hey kid! are you alone? where are your parents?" as i was not able to speak due to starvation, it felt like i hit my head somewhere and i forgot who i am except some things

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"here eat this, you might be hungry" he gave me food and i nodded in asking thankyou 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"what's your name?" the same old man asked and there was pink haired boy of my age playing with his toys. "y/n. sumire y/n" i said and his eyes widened.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"who and where are your parents?' he asked again. "i don't know" i spoke petting my cat.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"you can live with us kid, call me grandpa or whatever you want" he spoke and i nodded hesitantly at the kind stranger but not anymore 'cause i treated him as my own grand father.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"ice cream" i whispered. "you need ice cream y/n?" itadori asked as i nodded "grandpa let's get ice cream!?" itadori yelled and grandpa thought for a moment,

"you guys are not ill right?" as we shook out head "okay let's go but- not more you will get cold" he got up as we did a small victory dance.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

i was eat — racing my ice cream with yuji "y/n, yuji eat slowly or you'll get—" grandpa paused when i held my head and let out a little 'ahh' "brain freeze" he continues sighing while yuji giggled.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"yuji, y/n! go to school it's late brats" and we both giggled. "chill grand dude" i spoke. "grand dude?" he raised an eyebrow "hehe nice name right?" i spoke grinning and he shook his head smiling and sending us to school.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"are you feeling well gramps? yuji went out to buy meds" i asked as he was having a fever, he chuckled "you keep giving me new names every time kid" as i smiled, "yeah and? i will never stop" i smiled as he patted my head.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"big daddy! i got 99 in test 🥰" i yelled as he patted my head "and you yuji?"

"94" he spoke and grandpa nodded "not bad" he commented. i gave dori a hug "don't worry next time we will ace the test dori!" i said breaking the hug and lifting my fist up.

he smiled and nodded repeating my actions laughing as grandpa smiled at us.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"BIG PAW!!!" i yelled as i untied my apron. "oi stop with your weird names" he groaned as i shook my head and snatched his news paper.

 "i made you guys break fast let's go eat together, yuji is in his room, he'll be here soon" i said and grandpa got up washing his hands.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

age : 14

"grand dude you look cool" i yelled in excitement and happiness when he wore swag glasses and drip jacket i bought from cosplay shop. "ehh grandpa take it off it's embarrassing" yuji whined and was like 😧 and glared at me "so it's you huh" while i smiled innocently at my childhood friend.

"let me look cool you stupid grandson" grandpa yelled back at him 

"okay now do this" i did fuck boi pose lip biting and ice in my veins pose while grandpa did the same and burst out laughter while yuji looked worried and disappointed at our actions 😟

❝ FLASH BACK OVER ❞ ✧ ೃ༄

tears were fighting to flow but i bit my epithelial tissue of my inside cheek to control my emotion.

"yuji.." i whispered sadly. he hugged me and i returned his action as we stayed in this current position for quite minute.

-Nyla

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 6.8K 14
Life in general is hard for a teenager. Let alone one that had witnessed misery and death throughout his entire existence. So imagine how (Y/n) (L/n)...
8.6K 180 18
"𝐀𝐦 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞?" When Y/N's life takes a mysterious turn and she becomes a student at Jujutsu High, one of her new classmates slowly...
149K 4K 35
YUJI ITADORI X OC "angels of death don't wait for you to be ready, they take your life at the time you will least expect" HARUKI AMARI knew what she...
155K 4.2K 32
edited! All your life, you've been taught to fit in; to be ordinary. But you weren't ordinary, because you saw them. You saw the curses that littere...