TRY AGAIN| K

By Manon_Dixon_Jones

" ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ꜱᴡᴇᴀʀ ᴛᴏ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴏɴᴄᴇ, ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ ᴛʀʏ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ. " Sequal to PARADISE (I-LAND) K x OC AU More

𝘐𝘕𝘛𝘙𝘖𝘋𝘜𝘊𝘛𝘐𝘖𝘕
𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘓𝘐𝘚𝘛
𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘖𝘕𝘌
𝘖𝘕𝘌
𝘛𝘞𝘖
𝘛𝘏𝘙𝘌𝘌
𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘛𝘞𝘖
𝘖𝘕𝘌
𝘛𝘞𝘖
𝘛𝘏𝘙𝘌𝘌
𝘍𝘐𝘝𝘌
𝘚𝘐𝘟
𝘚𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕
𝘌𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛
𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘌
𝘛𝘌𝘕
𝘌𝘓𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕
𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘓𝘝𝘌
𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕
𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕
𝘍𝘐𝘍𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕
𝘚𝘐𝘟𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕
𝘚𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕
𝘌𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕
𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘌𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕
𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠
𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠 𝘖𝘕𝘌
𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠 𝘛𝘞𝘖
𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠 𝘛𝘏𝘙𝘌𝘌
𝘈/𝘕
𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠 𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙
𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠 𝘍𝘐𝘝𝘌
𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠 𝘚𝘐𝘟
𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠 𝘚𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕
𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠 𝘌𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛
𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠 𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘌

𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙

1.4K 53 20
By Manon_Dixon_Jones

"  ᴡᴇ ᴇxɪꜱᴛ ɪɴ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ. ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴍᴏʀᴇ.  "
❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

"God my back hurts like a bitch." Raina whined as she stood up from her seat. She cracked her back and let a relieved sigh, Jungwon, who heard her snickered.

"That's because you're ancient." He responded with a cheeky smile. Raina glared at him and slapped the back of his head.

"You punk. I'm 28, not dead." Raina argued with a pout making Jungwon laugh and bring the older woman into a brief side-hug before the group made their way out and gathered their luggage.

They made their way out of Okayama airport and greeted their security team who stood by their van. The group had decided that Ni-ki would stay with his family while everyone else would stay in a nearby hotel. The members didn't want to intrude on Ni-ki's personal time with his family, even though they had kindly offered them to stay.

The driver had dropped off Ni-ki first. The group watched with a smile as their youngest reunited with his family, everyone greeted his family and was pleasantly surprised when Ni-ki's mother had pulled Raina into a hug.

"My son has told me everything about you and how you've looked after him. Thank you so much." She had whispered into Raina's ear. Raina felt her heart become warm at the mother's words, and respectfully bowed to her. The group spent a few minutes chatting to the family and helped Ni-ki with his luggage, before bidding their goodbyes.

"Have fun okay? We'll see you tomorrow." Raina said to Ni-ki as she hugged him, the boy was now a few inches taller than her. Causing the top of Raina's head to reach his nose, which annoyed the woman.

"Don't worry I will." The younger boy reassured her before stepping away. The remaining members said their goodbyes before making their way back into the van.

"Okay. So Jake and Hoonie, you'll be sharing a room. Hee, you and Sunoo will share a room while Jay and Jungwon you'll also be sharing a room." Raina listed off as they stood in the elevator.

"Why do you get your own room?" Jake whined, Raina gave him a confused look.

"...Because I'm the oldest." She said slowly as if it was obvious. Heeseung rolled his eyes as the two began to banter. When the elevator stopped everyone made their way out with their luggage in hand. It took Raina less than a second to turn to the others with a cheeky smile.

"I bags this one losers," Raina said and bolted to the room with the best view. She heard them groan and whine before she closed the door. Jungwon and Jay looked at each other before turning to the others.

"We dibs this one!" Before the others could respond, the two ran to one of the rooms and disappeared from sight. 

Raina let out a gasp when she entered the room, although it was small and quaint the view was nothing less than beautiful. Although the jet lag had started to seep its way into Raina's body, she was far too excited to care and she didn't want to spend her first day stuck in a hotel room. So after Raina unpacked and showered, she made her way to the boy's rooms.

"Let's go out for lunch. I saw this  nice Cafe on the way here." Raina spoke excitedly. All the boys had gathered into Sunghoon and Jake's room. The boys nodded, although they were tired themselves, the excited look on Raina's face would be worth staying up for a few extra hours.

The group had gotten dressed and put their masks on before making their way out of the hotel to the Cafe. It took them about 10 minutes to arrive at the Cafe, the aroma of coffee hit the group as they walked in. It was a small but very homey Cafe, the walls painted a warm cream colour with fairy lights streaming down from the roof. Music played through the speakers softly as customers chatted to one another, it was times like these that Raina loved. The small moments where she wasn't an idol, where she was just Raina Park.

Raina had decided to order and pay for everyone's lunch. The female idol stood in line quitely before she felt a soft pat on her knee, looking down she saw a little boy, no older than 10 looking up at her.

"Sorry miss, but I just wanted to tell you that you're very pretty." The boy shyly said, looking down at his blue shoes. Raina smiled from behind her mask, the boy's cuteness tugging at her heartstrings.

"How can you tell I'm pretty with my mask on? I could have the face of a horse." Raina joked once she had bent down to his height. She watched as the boy instantly shook his head while laughing.

"Impossible. My older brother said you're very pretty and he never lies." The boy argued. Raina's smile widened, causing her eye smile to appear.

"Well, I guess your brother would be right then." Raina responded with a chuckle, the boy was about to respond when a voice from behind Raina appeared.

"Asahi! There you are, don't run off like that." Raina turned stood up and turned around to be face to face with a chest. The woman looked up to see a man roughly around her age looking down at her with an embarrassed blush.

"I am so sorry about my little brother disturbing you miss." He apologised with a bow as he grabbed the little boy, Asahi's hand and gave him a scolding look. Raina instantly bowed back and shook her head.

"Please, no need for apologies. He was only complimenting me." Raina responded, smiling behind her mask as she observed the man. His eyes were a honey brown that seemed to glow in the sun, his hair was dark and fluffy while his skin was lightly tan, he had high cheekbones and a sharp jaw. He was beautiful.

"Woah. Even your voice is pretty." The unknown man softly mumbled under his breath, thinking Raina wouldn't hear him. But she did.

"Th- thank you." Raina stuttered out, feeling pleasantly taken aback by his words. He seemed shocked that Raina had heard his comment and started stuttering and blushing wildly. He quickly rushed away after bidding Raina a nervous and flushed goodbye, Raina waved to Asahi who looked back at her as he and his flustered brother made their way out of the store.

Once Raina had gotten back to the boys, Jay and Heeseung immediately looked at her with matching smirks.

"So who was the prince charming huh?" Jay teasingly questioned and nudged Raina's shoulder with his own. The group laughed and Raina shrugged.

"I honestly don't know." She replied, before taking one last glance at the door. Smiling to herself about the entertaining encounter, but was snapped out of her daze when their food and drinks arrived.

And the group of Idols sat in this quaint little Cafe, eating and laughing for the rest of the afternoon. Excited to see what their 3 months will bring them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.1K 2.4K 23
𝕮𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐀 ┊͙ ୭̥⋆*。𖤐 ╰► in which, iwasaki haru navigates through the idol industry ᯽ fem!oc x iland cas...
14.2K 500 14
"𝖧𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝖺 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖻𝗈𝗒 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖨 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝖨 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌" - 𝗞𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝗬/𝗻 [𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲...
7.7K 274 10
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬 ➜ 𝐎𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 ᴀᴅᴊᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ: 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡 𝑜𝑟 𝑑𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑎𝑠 𝑖𝑓 𝑏𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑐 ✧ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐃𝐚𝐧...
67.2K 3.3K 26
❝𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤, 911 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙄 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝?❞ ❝𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤?...❞ 𝘈 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨-𝘢𝘥𝘶𝘭𝘵 𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘴...