The Rose and it's Thorn|Jerem...

By mchitica31

IN WHICH Jeremy Gilbert falls for the other Salvatore. TVD season 1-8 Jeremy X Fem OC Slow Burn! I only own m... More

Cast
MOODBOARDS & AESTHETICS
PROLOUGE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Season 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 8

2.3K 43 3
By mchitica31

Haunted

Allison, Stefan, and Damon we're currently tracking Vicki. "Let's go," Allison said and they all sped to Vicki before she was able to bite Tyler. Stefan got a hold of her. She stood in front of Tyler as he stood up with Damon beside her. "What's going on here Stefan? What's wrong with her?" Tyler asked. "You don't talk," Damon told him. "Screw you," Tyler said. "Dude?" Really "Dude?" Damon said.

"Damon don't," Stefan told him. "Oh come on. Who is gonna miss this idiot?" Damon said. "Look Damon as much as I don't like him don't," Allison told him. Tyler then punched Damon. "Oh! Don't hurt him." Vicki said as she struggled in Stefan's arms. "Enough. Forget what you saw here tonight. None of us were here." Allison compelled him and then threw him against his car. "That's for slapping me last time asshole," Allison said then sped away with Stefan, Damon, and Vicki.

"Now Vicki I need you to call your brother and tell him you're okay and you just need to figure things out," Allison said giving Vicki her phone and then walking away to serve herself some bourbon.  "Hey! that's mine make your own." Allison said as Damon took the drink out of her hand.

"Why can't I just go home?" Vicki asked Stefan. "Because you're changing, Vicki, and it's not something you wanna do alone," Stefan told her. "There's nothing about that Logan guy I killed in here, not a word someone is covering it up," Allison said as she looked at the newspaper and took out the Gilbert watch. "What is that?" Vicki asked.  "This is a very special old compass. What was Logan fell doing with it? Aren't you curious?" Damon said.

"Well if you're both so worried that somebody's onto you, why don't you both leave town, Allison? Damon?" Stefan asked.  "We should all be worried," Allison said.  "Hey, um, I'm hungry. Do you have something to eat?" Vicki asked.  "Here," Stefan said as he handed her some animal blood.  "What is it?" Vicki asked him. "What you're craving," Stefan said. "Oh don't lie to her. It's so not what she's craving. I'm sure she doesn't want to eat Bambi's blood." Allison said.

"But it'll do in a pinch right Stef?" Damon said sarcastically. "What is it?" Vicki asked again. "Yeah what is it Skunk?" "Saint Bernard?" "Bambi?" "Go on give it a try," Stefan said ignoring Allison and Damon.  "She's new she needs people's blood. She can't sustain on that stuff ." Damon said.

"Yeah, why can't I have people's blood?" Vicki asked.  "Because it's wrong to prey on innocent people, Vicki," Stefan told her. "You don't have to kill to feed. Just find someone and then erase their memory afterward. It's easy." Allison said.  "No. No. No. There's no guarantee that you control yourself ok?" Stefan told Vicki.

"It's taken years to learn that right Allison. You could easily kill somebody, and then you have to carry that guilt with you for the rest of your life, which if I haven't made clear is eternity." Stefan said. "Okay one she can take one drop of human blood a day okay and I didn't kill him he was killed in front of my eyes might I add, so stop putting me in your examples because if I remember correctly you had way less control of your hunger than me! Now if you'll excuse me I'm out of here." Allison said leaving the room. "Just snatch eat and erase and I'm out of here too," Damon said leaving as well.  "So sis where are we going?" Damon asked her. She was about to answer when the doorbell rang. 

Damon opened the door and smirked when he saw it was Elena. "Is Stefan here?" She asked.  "Yep," Damon said. "Where is he?" Elena asked. "And good morning to you little miss I'm on a mission," Allison said. "How can you both be so arrogant and Glib after everything you've done?" Elena asked them.  "And how can you be so brave and stupid to call two vampires arrogant and glib?" Allison and Damon both said. 

"If you wanted me dead, I'd be dead," Elena said. "Yes you would and I was tempted to do it the first day I met you," Allison said. "But I'm not," Elena said. "Yet." They both said. "Wow, you really are related. Where is Stefan?" Elena asked. "He's upstairs singing "The Rain in Spain." Knock yourself out." Damon said walking out the door with Allison.

Allison and Damon sat at the bar at the grill listening to the Mayor's conversation about the watch. "Alright, you watch them I'm gonna go check on the new vampire bitch." Allison said leaving.

"I won't think twice about ripping your little head off." Allison heard Vicki say. She sped into the room and saw Vicki was choking Elena.  "Yeah and I can kill you in a matter of seconds if you hurt anyone else," Allison said getting Vicki off of Elena and pinning her to the wall. "Now I suggest you listen to Elena and leave Jeremy alone. Have a nice nap bitch." Allison said snapping her neck.  Elena coughed. "You're welcome by the way," Allison said then went to her room.

Allison was looking at her bow and arrow when she heard the door open so she decided to see what was going on. "What are you two idiots doing?" She asked from the top of the stairs as she saw them walking out with Vicki. "Oh just showing Vicki the perks of being a vampire. Come on." Damon told her so she followed after them.

"This is a bad idea Damon, Allison". Stefan told them. "She a vampire she should know the perks. I don't like the bitch but a least she won't be a dumb one," Allison said. "So what are the perks?" Vicki asked. "Like.." Allison said and sped behind her and tapped her shoulder. "Whoa how'd you do that?" Vicki asked her. Allison just smirked at her and did it again. She whistled this time to get her attention. "Woahh," Vicki said laughing. "Come on Vicki live a little. No pun intended," Damon told her.

Vicki sped into the woods and they all waited for her to come back but she didn't. "Uh my bad. Go find her Allie, Stefan," Damon said. "Why can't you go?" Allison whined. "Because I'm supposed to be gone," Damon told her. "So am I," Allison said rolling her eyes. "Just go Allie and I'll let you drive my car," Damon told her. "Fine," Allison said then sped away.

Allison arrived at Matt's house and knocked on the door. "Allison, what are you doing here? I thought you left town?" Matt asked. "Uh is Vicki home?" She asked. "Yeah," Matt told her. "Can I see her?" Allison asked. "Don't let her in I don't want her in here," Vicki said.

"Did she do something to you because I know she wouldn't?" Matt asked. "No, I just don't want her in here," Vicki said. "Matt just let me come in so I can explain myself," Allison said. "Look I don't know what's going on but I think you should leave now I'll text you later okay," Matt told her. "Matt please," Allison said. "Please, Allison," Matt said. "Okay," Allison said as Matt closed the door. As she was on her way home she got a text from Bonnie asking her if she was going to the Halloween thing at school but she told her she wasn't going and she hoped she had fun.

When Allison got home she lay in her bed and had some bourbon when Damon barged into her room. "Come on we're going to the Grill," Damon said spinning his keys in his fingers. "Damon hand over the keys." She said putting her hand out. Damon rolled his eyes and tossed her the keys. She grabbed her bow and arrows just in case.

When they arrived at the grill they sat in a booth behind the Lockwoods. Mayor Lockwood got up and walked out. Mrs.Lockwood turned and the twins raised their glasses. "Go over there and flirt while I act like a nice person," Allison said so they both got up and went to sit in the booth Mrs.Lockwood was at. "Hm let me guess Daisy Buchanan," Allison said as she slid into the booth with Damon following her.

"I Love a good Gatsby look," Damon said. "I've met you two before aren't you Caroline Forbes's boyfriend you and Matt Donavan are together right or are you with the Gilbert boy?" Mrs.Lockwood asked them. "Ah she had a schoolgirl crush on me but it was cute, but I had to let her down easy," Damon said. "And I and Matt are nothing but friends, ma'am. The same with Jeremy." Allison told her with a laugh.

"It's Damon and Allison right?" She asked. "Ah, you remember," Damon said. "Well, you have a face that's hard to forget. What is your guy's last name?" She asked. "Salvatore," Allison said. "Salvatore? Are you any relation to Zach?" Mrs.Lockwood asked. "Zach is our uncle," Allison said. "How do you know Zach?" Damon asked trying to compel her. "Are you ok?" Mrs.Lockwood asked.

"Yeah, I think there's something in my eye," Damon said rubbing his eye. "Well, I know Zach from the founder's council. You know the Salvatores were one of this town's original settlers." She said.

Allison took note that she was wearing a Vervain bracelet so she made sure to point it out to Damon. "Yes, they were," Damon said. "We weren't aware Zach was a member. We just moved back home and we haven't recently had a chance to meet any of his friends." Allison told her.

"Well, will you tell him to return my calls? I've left several messages." She asked. "Zach went out of town for a bit. But if it's about the vervain.." Damon said quietly. "You both know about the Vervain?" Mrs.Lockwood asked. "Of course, we do we're Salvatore's," Allison said. "Of course," Carol said.

"Cheers," Damon said clinking their glasses together. Allison took a sip from her drink when she got a text from Stefan to meet her at the school because Vicki was there. "Well, I'll let you two have some fun I need to go," Allison said pushing Damon out of the booth so she could leave. "Nice talking to you Mrs.Lockwood." She said then left.

Allison arrived at the school and Stefan was waiting for her.  "Come on let's go before she feeds on someone." She said. They walked through the hallways and when Allison spotted Vicki she grabbed her and sped her to one of the classes.  "What you two are following me now?" Vicki asked.  "You didn't really give us that much of a choice," Allison said. 

Vicki tried leaving but Stefan stood in front of the door. "Let me out of here!" Vicki told him.  "You shouldn't be here Vicki. Crowds like this make it even harder for you to keep yourself under control." Stefan told her. "I'm fine," Vicki said. "Oh really?" Allison asked. "Mmhm," Vicki said.

"No headache? Is your stomach not screaming at you? You're not feeling lightheaded, anxious, or cranky like if someone looks at you the wrong way, you could just rip their head off. Do you wanna know what that's called? It's called hunger, and it's only going to get worse and worse, and every minute that you pretend it's not controlling you." Allison told her.

They soon left the room with Vicki and saw Elena with Matt not too far behind. "Thank god," Elena said as she approached them. "What's the matter?" Stefan asked. "I lost track of Jeremy I got worried," Elena said. "What's going on?" Matt asked. "Hey uh, everything is fine," Allison told him.

"I told you both to quit bothering me," Vicki said and got out of Stefan's grip. "No. Vicki don't do this." Elena said. "Matt, they won't leave me alone," Vicki told him. "You guys need to back off," Matt said getting in Stefan's face. "Matt, it's ok," Elena said as Allison pushed Matt back. "No, it's not ok, what the hell is your guy's problem?" Matt asked this time getting in Allison's face.

"Stefan, she's gone!" Elena said then ran to go look for Vicki with Stefan following. Allison was about to follow but Matt grabbed her. It pissed her off so she grabbed him and pinned him against the lockers. "We are trying to help her!" She said then let go of him and walked away as well.

Elena, Stefan, and Allison each went a different way. Allison saw the door was open and that's when she heard screaming. She was glad she had gotten her bow and arrow in time. She jumped on top of a school bus and called Vicki's name. "Hey, Vicki! Up here!" She said and Vicki looked up when she shot an arrow at her hitting her target as Allison never misses. Vicki was pissed and was going to go at Allison when Stefan came and pinned her against a school bus. But she managed to get out of his grip and disappear.

Allison jumped down from the bus. "Go inside now Jeremy!" She told him. "Go!" Stefan said pushing Elena with him. Stefan and Allison looked under the buses to see if Vicki was hiding when they heard Elena scream. Stefan picked up a piece of wood and stabbed Vicki in the heart. "Vicki!" Jeremy said and tried to go to her but Allison held him back.

"Let go of me, Allison! Let go!" He said as he tried getting out of her grip. "I can't I'm sorry," Allison told him and did a spell to make him fall asleep. As she watched Vicki die. "Get him out of here," Elena told her. Allison nodded and sped Jeremy to his house where she would wait for Stefan and Elena.

"Where is he?" Elena asked. "He's inside. He's awake now." She told her. Elena walked inside and left Stefan and Allison outside on the porch. "We uh we wanted to help her," Stefan said as Elena came back outside. "But instead Uh... how's he doing?" Allison asked. "He's a mess. I don't want him to go through this again. He's just a kid." Elena said crying. "Elena, what can I do? What can I do to help? I'll do anything." Stefan asked.

"Can you make him forget?" Elena asked. "Elena.." Stefan said but trailed off. "Stefan, please. I don't know how he'll ever get passed this. I just want him to forget everything that happened."Elena told Stefan. "Please I don't know how he'll ever get past this. I just want him to forget everything that happened." She said.

"If I did it there's no guarantee that it would work. Because of who I am, because of how I live. I can't do it right." Stefan said. "I can do it." Allison heard the voice of Damon. "If this is what you want. I'll do it." He said as he walked up to the three of them.

"It's what I want," Elena said. "What do you want him to know?" Damon asked her. "I want you to tell him that Vicki left town and she's not coming back, that he shouldn't look for her or worry about her. He's going to miss her but he knows it's for the best." Elena told Damon as she turned to face him. Damon nodded his head and walked into the house.

"He's going to hate you. You know that. When one day he finally learns the truth and that you took his memories. And he might hate me too cause he'll find out I helped kill her but if I were you I'd let him keep his memories cause having someone take your memories like that and then finding out the truth later makes you feel like shit. He needs to be able to deal with and move past things like this, so I won't be here to watch you take his free will away from him." Allison said leaving and going back home.
————————————————————————-
Yes Alli Protect your bae!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

ꜱɴᴏᴡ By qx

Fanfiction

21.8K 898 8
ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴋᴀᴍᴀʀɪ ᴀʀɪᴇɴ ꜱɴᴏᴡ ʜᴀᴅ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴡɴ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏꜱᴛɪᴄ ꜰᴀʟʟꜱ ᴏʀ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ꜱᴛʀᴜᴄᴋ ʙʏ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ !DIS...
21K 275 41
After Emily Gilbert basically went through hell and back she finds herself where she first started, traveling with Klaus, the only difference is that...
158K 6.5K 54
"𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘳𝘶𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥, 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦, 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘐 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘶𝘱?" 𝗜𝗻 �...
693K 15.3K 73
in which Stefan Salvatore falls in love with the other Gilbert, Ophelia Gilbert. ( 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒏𝒆 - ?? ) ( 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒇𝒂𝒏 𝒔𝒂𝒍𝒗𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒙 �...