Perfect Storm [Dave East FanF...

By LoveMiaxo

🚨Warning this book is VERY TOXIC 🚨 2ND BOOK TO WHAT IS LOVE ? Love is never enough. More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
100k 🥺🥺
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
Epilogue
Third and Final Book out Now !!

44.

3K 97 66
By LoveMiaxo

Comment + Vote ❤️‍🔥

Omniscient

6 months ago...

"Naala," Naleli straight faced her. "I'm not helping you do that," She said pushing Naala's hand away.

"Leli please?" Naala begged pulling her arm back. "Amir can't do it because then he'll know,"

"Where do I have to put it?" Naleli sighed picking up the hormone shot.

"Here," Naala pulled up her shirt and pointed to her lower stomach.

"Who normally does it?" Naleli mumbled rubbing the wipes on her stomach to clean the area.

"Miss Ruby," Naala winced when Naleli stuck the needle into her.

"All done," Naleli spoke helping Naala off the counter. "Don't start crying La," Naleli sighed when Naala's eyes started to water.

"I'm not crying," Naala blinked away her tears. "Can we forget about this?" She added.

"Yeah let's go and raid your pantry," Naleli suggested linking arms with her. Naala nodded and followed along beside her.

"The house is so quiet," Naleli commented taking in the silence.

"School trips are the best," Naala laughed. "Yesterday me and Amir had sex in the weirdest places,"

"I don't know if it was him that turned you into a sex addict or the other way round," Naleli chuckled. She pulled open the pantry door and sucked her teeth at Naala's color coding.

"You can have some cookies or Amir bought these yummy brownies," Naala suggested picking them off the shelf.

"They look good," Naleli nodded taking them. They both took a piece and went back into the movie room.

After one episode of Scandal, they had paused the tv and were having their daily catch up.

"How's Tarek?" Naala asked rubbing Naleli's face.

"Why are you touching me?" Naleli laughed loudly.

"I don't know," Naala giggled touching her own face. "I feel funny," She spoke laying back down.

"Me too," Naleli laughed standing up to stretch. "My mouth is dry, I'm gonna get a drink,"

"Mmm," Naala nodded sticking her tongue out and looking down at it. "Leli!" She screamed grabbing her tongue.

"What?" Naleli shouted running back towards her. Naala was sat up on the chair with her tongue still out.

"My tongues green," She spoke quickly.

"You're a dummy," Naleli bust into laughter. She walked over and inspected Naala's tongue properly.

"It's very much pink," Naleli mumbled slapping Naala's face lightly.

"It is!" Naala exclaimed taking her phone out to look in her camera.

"What kind of brownies were these La?" Naleli said drawing shapes with her fingers.

"I think it said moon cakes," Naala answered with her eyes closed.

"Naala! Those were weed brownies," Naleli groaned sitting up quickly.

"Oh really," Naala said quietly before bursting into a fit of laughter. Naleli couldn't keep a straight face and joined her shortly after.

They spent about 20 minutes laughing at absolutely nothing with each other.

"Woo, now I'm hungry," Naala sighed loudly,

"What do you think happens when we die?" Naleli asked randomly.

"Do you want to die or something?" Naala questioned turning her head to look at her twin sister.

"No but I will one day," Naleli mumbled,

"Stop talking about death right now Naleli," Naala said softly. "I don't want to think about a world without you,"

"You'll be fine," Naleli waved her off. "You survived without me for how many years?"

"Yeah and I didn't know how much I needed you," Naala responded. The high was causing them both to speak from the heart.

"I really wish you were stronger," Naleli admitted turning to face Naala.

"What do you mean?" Naala questioned lifting her head up.

"You're needy. You think you need people but you don't, that's why you stay with men that don't do anything for you," Naleli continued to her.

"Why are you turning this into a you hate my husband party?" Naala rolled her eyes.

"I don't hate him, I actually like him quite a lot. But I hate how much you need him," Naleli responded making Naala stand up.

"I don't need him," Naala mumbled walking away.

"Tell me one thing that you do that he doesn't have anything to do with," Naleli followed her.

"Fallons, the salons," Naala listed off.

"He bought you the salon!" Naleli exclaimed loudly. "Face it La, you need him,"

"If I'm not with him I don't have a purpose," Naala argued back.

"There we go," Naleli lifted her hands up. "What happened to you? Who made you think that a man gives you purpose?"

Naala huffed and walked away from Naleli going back into the kitchen.

She couldn't bare to hear Naleli talk about her like that because she knew it was the truth.

Naala heard the front door closing and closed her eyes, this wasn't the best time for Dave to come home.

"You straight baby?" He asked as soon as he saw her in the kitchen.

"Yeah," Naala said softly turning to look at him. "Where have you been?" She spoke letting him wrap his arms around her waist.

"Chilling with Priest," Dave answered kissing her cheek.

"That tickles," Naala giggled moving her face from him. "You have a cute dimple here did you know that?" She pressed his chin with her nail.

"You sure you straight?" Dave asked with a smile taking her hand off his face.

"We're high," Naala whispered badly as Naleli re entered the kitchen.

"Buy me some more of those brownies," Naleli ordered sitting on the counter.

"How did you get into this?" Dave laughed picking up the pack.

"They looked good so we tried one each," Naala shrugged playing with his earlobe.

"You high as shit," Dave chuckled rubbing her ass. "Leli you seem coo'"

"Oh I'm on the moon," Naleli smiled weakly. "I called Tarek to come and pick me up,"

"Hm," Naala said turning her head away from Naleli.

"You can have an attitude with me all you want," Naleli shrugged.

"I don't have an attitude," Naala replied with a mug.

"Shut up Naala, I don't like you," Naleli mumbled fixing her hair.

"Don't be mean, you love me," Naala frowned. "Right bae?" She said tugging on Dave's hand.

"Uhn uhn I ain't involved in y'all sibling shit," Dave spoke quickly.

Naala unwrapped his arms from her waist and walked up to Naleli, jumping on the counter to sit beside her.

"I love you I'm sorry," Naala said hugging her tightly. Naleli grimaced and patted her back.

"Yeah I love you too but I'm about to punch you if you don't get off me," Naleli spoke in a disinterested tone.

"I hate you," Naala laughed loudly before kissing her cheek.

"Yuck," Naleli tried to hide her smile. "My Naala," She bumped shoulders with her.

"My Leli," Naala smiled brightly intertwining their fingers. Dave left them to talk and laugh for the rest of the night, that was their last actual evening together.

Present time ...

"Black or white?" Maniya asked holding up the different Hermes slippers for her mom.

"None," Naala shrugged closing her eyes again.

"Mama, you have to get up now. We have to go and get him," Maniya sighed putting the slippers down.

"He doesn't want to see me," Naala said lowly, getting comfortable in the bed.

"He doesn't mean it mom, come on." Maniya said sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Maniya take your siblings and go, he doesn't want to see me," Naala muttered pulling the comforter over her head.

"Are you guys getting a divorce?" Maniya asked making Naala's stomach turn. That word burned through her like nothing.

"Can you get out?" Naala responded to her. "I have a headache and you're making it worse," She added in annoyance.

"No, you can't just shut me out," Maniya responded looking back at her mom. "Mama get up or I'm gonna pull you up and it'll be easy too,"

"Your dad does not want to see me. I am the reason his mother is in a coma," Naala said getting up.

"Grandma needed a break from the world anyway," Maniya shrugged. Naala chuckled and put her head up.

"I should have done it ages ago right?" Naala questioned her.

"Like 5 years ago." Maniya laughed along with her mother.

"Oh you truly are my daughter," Naala sighed in content. "Still, he hates me," She added, her smile dropping.

"Daddy asked about you," Maniya admitted. "If he hated you, he wouldn't have done that."

"What did he say?" Naala shot up. It had been 2 weeks and her and Dave hadn't had one conversation.

"He asked how you were and how the babies were. He also said y'all have some issues to work through," Maniya trailed off, leaving out the part were he said he wasn't sure where their relationship stood.

"Issues," Naala scoffed. "He is the main issue," She said getting out of the bed.

"Woah," Maniya mumbled looking at her mom's stomach. "Isn't that heavy?" Just like Dr Reece suggested, Naala's bump had ballooned in size over the past few weeks.

"It's like carrying around 12 bricks," Naala complained over her shoulder. "They definitely have your daddy's fat ass head,"

"You're getting ready?" Maniya asked hopefully.

"Phat's not gonna leave the house if I don't," Naala sighed leaning on the bathroom counter.

"She's been less interactive with me too," Maniya nodded. "She misses Leli,"

"So do I," Naala said softly, rubbing the necklace Naleli bought her before she died. "Naleli would know what to do right now, but she won't speak to me," She mumbled the last part.

Since the night of the accident, Naala has not heard Naleli's voice. It was strange but it seemed like she was angry with her.

"Mom?" Maniya said from behind her. Naala was silent and she couldn't understand why.

"I think I'm gonna stay home," Naala said wiping her tear.

"No please mom," Maniya begged. Her dad was being an asshole to everyone and seeing Naala might change that.

"Will you shut up?" Naala questioned turning around.

"I won't talk about it again," Maniya smiled widely.

"Mmm go and get ready." Naala waved her off. Turning back towards the mirror, Naala wiped her face and brought out her skin care products.

~~

"Papa I'm fine," Naala laughed as Saint helped her out of the car.

"I got you mama," Saint mumbled, his skin flushing red.

"You're such a wittle gentleman," Naala cooed pulling him closer to her. Malia tugged on her hand to gain her full attention.

"I'm still here Phat," Naala said quietly.

"Up mama," Malia said making Naala pause in front of the hospital doors.

"Malia I can't pick you up right now," Naala answered. "You wanna hurt your little brothers or sisters?" She said to Malia.

"Malia doesn't care about new babies," Malia said with a straight face.

"Go stand by your sister because I'm not in the mood for you," Naala scolded her.

"Bitch," Malia replied bluntly walking away from Naala.

"Oop," Sinai giggled under her breath. Malia worked Naala hard and she found it hilarious.

"Semaj that whooping earlier wasn't enough?" Naala shouted at her. "God help me," She mumbled taking her sunglasses off.

The family entered the hospital and Naala got them to wait so she could locate Dave's room.

"I'm here to see my husband, David Brewster," Naala spoke to the lady at receptionist.

"Oh it's nice to finally meet you!" The older woman smiled. "He is non stop about you, my wife this, my wife that," The woman chatted on.

"Really?" Naala lifted a brow. "He hasn't let me up here,"

"I think he's struggling darling but seeing you will make him happy," The lady smiled at her. "I'll take you up, it's floor 5,"

"Kids come on," Naala summoned them hiking her purse up.

"You have a beautiful family," The lady commented. "Y'all all look like your daddy," She spoke to the kids.

"I only carried them for 9 months and they all came out looking like him," Naala rolled her eyes playfully.

"Apart from me," Saint said proudly.

"Boy," Naala laughed holding his hand. "Don't mind him," She said to the woman.

"He's the cutest little thing," The lady chuckled along with Naala.

When they got up to the floor, Naala's belly started to turn. She wasn't sure about seeing him again after what she did.

"Look who I found," The lady announced making Dave lift his head.

Naala let the children greet him first, they hugged and he picked Malia up and held her tight.

"Why you standing so far?" Dave asked Naala. Naala shrugged and moved forward. He made the first move and pulled her into a hug, pecking her lips.

"Oh," Naala said hugging him back. "I missed you," She said looking up at him.

"I'm coming home," He said kissing her again quickly.

"You don't hate me?" Naala mumbled while he rubbed her stomach.

"Ion hate you baby," Dave chuckled before wincing slightly. Naala frowned and put her hand over the bandage under his chest.

"Daddy is coming home?" Malia asked him in his ear.

"Mmhm daddy is coming home," Dave agreed kissing her cheek.

"I finally got to meet this pretty lady," Betty the nurse said to Dave.

"My pretty lady," Dave smirked looking down at Naala. She was glowing and he couldn't get enough of her.

"Stop," Naala blushed looking away. She walked away from him and over to his stuff, packing inside his LV holdall.

"I finally found a space," Maniya huffed coming into the room.

"What's up?" Dave smiled hugging her. Maniya raised a brow, her dad seemed a bit too happy for someone that said no one should come and see him.

"Is Mason in the car?" Naala asked folding Dave's shirts.

"He's outside," Maniya confirmed. Their security was still as tight as anything especially after the shooting.

"Phat I can't hold you no more," Dave groaned.

"Don't outdo yourself," Naala spoke quickly. "Lia come, mommy will hold you," She said holding her hands out.

"I don't think that's a good idea," Betty spoke up looking at Naala's round stomach.

"I tell her all the time," Dave tutted. "Malia you can walk," He said putting her down.

"That why I do it," Naala sighed when Malia started to cry loudly and drop to the floor.

"She's so dramatic," Sinai said tapping Saint. They both watched her in humor, more so at Naala struggling to get her off the floor.

"Semaj get up off that floor," Dave bellowed dragging her up.

"Ima leave y'all to pack up," Betty commented awkwardly leaving the room.

"You're a bitch!" Malia shouted at Naala with venom.

"Stop saying that to me," Naala popped her in her mouth. "I don't know what you think this is but I'll be damned before you'll speak to me like that again," She disciplined.

"Alright now," Dave said taking Malia's hand and leading her off to the side.

"What's up with you? Why you being mean to your mom?" Dave asked sitting her in his lap.

"Mommy isn't Leli." Malia sniffed, her face covered in tears. "She's fake Leli,"

"Mommy and Leli are different people Phat," Dave explained.

"Malia wants Leli, not mommy," Malia replied with a confused face. "Malia wants new babies to go with mommy and Leli come back," She continued.

Dave nodded, her behavior was simply her attention seeking.

"Don't have kids," Naala mumbled softly sitting down besides Maniya.

"You don't mean it," Maniya said looking at the side of her mom's face.

"If I'm not failing at being a mother, I'm failing at my job," Naala shrugged tiredly. The election was fast approaching and she was no where near ready.

"Mom you have 4 kids, and you're pregnant with two more, it's not easy." Maniya tried to make her feel better.

"Why do I keep letting them do this to me?" Naala sighed closing her eyes.

Maniya didn't know what to say so she simply didn't answer.

"I'm sorry mommy," Malia said standing in front of a tired and frustrated Naala.

"You really upset me Malia," Naala answered with a hurt expression. Malia's therapist instructed them to always express how they feel about her behavior. It will show her that actions hurt.

"Oops," Malia said with a slight smile, she was happy Naala was hurt.

"Do you know what," Naala breathed out. "Amir are you ready?"

"Yeah, you okay? You keep pushing down on your stomach," Dave analysed with a squint.

"A stitch," Naala waved him off. "Help me up," She put her hand out for Maniya.

"Can we go to Ruth's Chris?" Sinai asked her parents. "I don't want home food today,"

"It's up to your daddy," Naala shrugged pulling her dress down.

"Ion mind," Dave said lifting his bag up.

"I can carry it dad," Saint offered taking the bag from his dad. Naala pouted at him, he had become a little gentleman and she really wondered where it came from.

"Suck up," Sinai muttered following behind him, putting her headphones in.

"Come on monster," Maniya laughed lifting Malia up and putting her on her hip.

Naala and Dave trailed behind, his hand on the small of her back.

"They're gonna try and wake up my mama today," Dave mentioned quietly.

"Oh fun," Naala answered. She didn't know what else to say.

"You know they said she dodged death just by a second," Dave continued making Naala roll her eyes.

"I'm so glad," Naala spoke sarcastically. She didn't get why he was telling her all this.

"Love wait," Dave spoke stopping her from walking. "Are we good? Cuz I know I said some shit, well we both said some shit,"

"I'm fine, it's not like you've never called me a hoe before. Are you okay with me? After your mom and everything?" Naala replied looking up at him.

"I know you didn't mean it, you were hurt. Someone has been doing these things to you, including Naleli. I can't blame you for lashing out," Dave responded truthfully.

At first, he was very angry at Naala. But after a while he started to realise that she wasn't the cause of all this.

"I didn't want you to get hurt," Naala said lowly. "You're my life,"

"I shouldn't be," Dave said wrapping his arms around her waist.

"But you are. In everything I've been through, you've been the one constant in my life, even when we're broken up," Naala admitted. "I can't live without you, you know that,"

"That scares me baby because I'm not gonna be here forever," Dave told her watching her face screw up.

"What's the matter?" He asked lifting her head up.

"Something doesn't feel right today," Naala said taking a deep breath.

"Let's go home and get you in bed," Dave said taking her hand and kissing it.

"Food first," Naala said softly walking beside him.

~~

"Too much blood Rex," Naala gagged looking away from the bloody man tied to a chair.

"Talk," Rex huffed flexing his knuckles. Naala grimaced and looked away. She was starting to become more and more irritated about this whole war situation.

"Justice made me do it!" The man screamed making Naala snap her head to him.

"Say that again," Naala said trying to get out of her seat. Mason helped her quickly, lifting her out of the chair smoothly.

"Please," The man cried, snot dripping from his nose. "It was Justice,"

Naala didn't think that Justice Parker, the leader of the Parker cartel would be the one calling any shots right now.

"He told you to kill my sister?" Naala questioned shifting uncomfortably, the babies were pressing on her bladder.

"Yes! She found us out, she knew what we were planning," The man nodded frantically.

"Planning? You're not making sens —" Naala was cut off by Rex putting two bullets through his head.

"Why would you do that?!" Naala squealed when the blood splattered back all over her.

"He wasn't gonna say anything worth hearing," Rex shrugged cleaning his hands off.

"Deal with it Mason," Naala sighed in annoyance. Mason didn't waste a second, he pulled out a gun and shot Rex, causing his body to slump next to the other body.

"I actually liked him," Naala tutted using the warm water to wash her hands.

"What would you like me to do Princess?" Mason spoke stepping back.

"Clean this up, I hate doing this in my basement," She complained walking towards the door. She left Mason to clean up and walked back up the stairs to the main house.

"Ooo," Naala groaned holding onto the railings. Her stomach was tight and a sharp pain ran through her back.

Once it passed, she carried on walking. Naala refused to go to the hospital because the babies weren't ready and she wasn't in the mood for bad news.

Naala walked past the new nursery and peeked in, seeing that Dave had finished with the cribs. He started it before he got shot and now he was done.

"I love him," Naala pouted looking at how he decorated everything just how she wanted it.

Closing the door, she carried on down the hall to the main rooms.

"Why are you packing bags?" Naala asked Maniya as she walked past her room.

"Daddy said we're leaving," Maniya spoke folding her last shirt. "He didn't tell you?" She frowned.

"Well obviously not," Naala replied rubbing her stomach lightly.

Naala left Maniya to pack and walked down the hall to the room her and Dave shared.

"What's going on?" Naala questioned him.

"I'm sending them to stay with your mom till this shit is over," Dave said turning the tv on.

"And you don't think that's a decision we should make together?" Naala snapped back at him.

"Naala I'm not arguing with you about it," He replied in a bored tone. Naala stood in front of the tv and crossed her arms.

"Do you think you're the only one that can make decisions in this house?" Naala asked tilting her head.

"Get out the way," Dave blinked at her. He didn't want to argue because it was going to end in him apologising and her crying.

"You can't tell me what to do," Naala shrugged. "You contacted my mom without my permission, for what?"

"You tried to kill my mom, for what?" Dave counteracted quickly.

"Grow up," Naala laughed. "Did she die?"

"Naala get out the way. A car is coming to pick them up and take them to the hanger," Dave said dismissing the conversation.

"Shit," Naala mumbled taking a deep breath. She walked towards the bed and sat down, letting the pain pass.

"You got wind?" Dave asked getting out of the bed.

"It's just so tight down here," Naala took his hand and put it where she was feeling the most pain.

"I'll run you a bath," Dave nodded rubbing that area for her.

"Thanks babe," Naala grimaced leaning on him.

"I've been stressing you out La, I'm sorry," Dave said kissing her face.

"No I've been stressing myself out," Naala spoke. "If you want the kids to go then fine but Phat stays with me," She added.

"I don't think she would have gone anyway," Dave responded to her.

"It feel better now?" Dave questioned as he continued to rub her belly.

"Yeah, maybe I need a break from all this," Naala sighed looking at him.

"I don't want you to drop out of the race but I don't want you to put our babies in danger," Dave spoke lowly. "We worked so hard for this Love, you worked so hard,"

Dave didn't want to upset her but he wanted to make sure she understood that after all their fertility problems, this was their last chance.

"You want me to quit?" Naala replied with a hint of sadness.

"I want you to be safe," Dave said simply. He left her to think and went into their bathroom to run her a bath.

Naala pondered for a while, her grandfather would never let her drop out of the race. He had invested too much money into her and she was in the lead, alongside Eva.

She reached over to the nightstand and picked up her phone to call Joy. They were playing the long game with Joy, they knew she was working for the other side but they couldn't act yet.

"Naala, you never call on the weekend," Joy spoke happily into the phone.

"I want out of the election," Naala said cutting straight to the chase. "It's messing with my family and also my marriage is suffering," Naala stretched the truth.

"Your marriage?" Joy perked up quickly. That meant her plan was working.

"Mmm," Naala hummed trying to ignore the uncomfortable feeling on her lower stomach.

"I'll see what I can do but I think it's too late," Joy lied. It was never to late but the election was all apart of their plan.

"Okay, let me know," Naala spoke through gritted teeth. This time the pain was a lot stronger, more like a contraction.

"Fake Leli?" Malia said entering Naala and Dave's bedroom.

"Stop calling me that," Naala frowned at her. "What do you want Phat?"

"Malia wants ice cream," Malia said with a smile.

"Ask Miss Ruby to get you the bluebells out of the freezer," Naala said with her eyes closed, leaned up at the side of the bed closest to the wall.

"Not Bluebells, Baskin," Malia stated, meaning she wanted someone to take her to get it.

"I'll take you," Naala sighed standing up. "Go and put on your shoes,"

Malia smiled happily and ran out of the room to do what she was told.

"Forget about the bath," Naala said to Dave when he came out of the bathroom.

"It's all done," Dave said wiping his hands on the small bath towel.

"I'm taking Lia to get some ice cream, maybe it will get her to stop calling me Fake Leli," Naala replied with a small chuckle.

"I told her about that," Dave shook his head. "You want me to drive?" He offered.

"No, I never get to drive anymore. It'll be quick, I won't take Mason either," Naala announced. She hated being followed 24/7.

"Go straight there and come back," Dave instructed her.

"I will daddy," Naala smiled leaning up to peck his lips.

~~

"Don't spill nothing on my seats," Naala warned Malia as she got her back into the car. They were riding in Naala's Range Rover Sport which had cream seats.

"I won't," Malia grumbled snatching the ice cream from her mom's hand.

"Little girl you're daddy isn't here, I will leave you right outside this ice cream parlour," Naala said under her breath.

"Fake Leli," Malia said back with a stank face. Naala rolled her eyes and closed the door, getting in on her own side.

"Come on guys," Naala winced feeling the tightness again. She started the car and pulled out, joining the freeway.

"Play some Nicki," Malia said excitedly.

"Good idea baby," Naala breathed in and out pressing play on her music, hoping it would distract her. Barbie Dreams started to blare out of the speakers.

"That's daddy's name!" Malia shouted when she mentioned Dave East.

"Yeah I think the Queen has a little crush on my man," Naala joked looking in the rearview to see Malia bumping her head.

"But if he can't —" Malia started before Naala cut the song off.

"That's it," Naala shook her head. Maybe Nicki wasn't good car music with Malia.

"No fair," Malia crossed her arms with a pout.

"Eat your ice cream," Naala said gripping the wheel tightly.

"Oh you guys are coming today huh?" She said with a slight moan.

She used her phone and dialled Dave's number.

"What's up?" Dave picked up. Naala couldn't speak because the pain was unbearable.

"Fake Leli is crying," Malia called out, alerting Dave.

"Love what's the matter?" Dave questioned quickly.

"The babies," Naala managed to get out. "I'm in labor," She cried out in pain.

"Fuck!" Dave shouted into the phone. "Park the car and I'll meet you where you are,"

"You won't get here in time," Naala said speeding up. "My contractions are too close just meet me at the hospital,"

"Naala you can't drive like that," Dave said in disbelief.

Naleli's words started to resonate with her, Naala didn't need him, she didn't need anyone.

"I don't need you," Naala gritted out. "I can drive myself,"

"You're gonna kill all 4 of you," Dave snapped at her.

"I can do it," Naala panted as she sped through the cars, using her horn to get people out of her way.

"I'm leaving now," Dave said, he had already got into his car and was leaving the house.

"Talk to me Malia, take my mind off this," Naala said the pain easing up slightly.

"Hmmm," Malia pondered scooping some of her ice cream in her mouth.

"She hates me," Naala said focusing on the road ahead. There was a red light which she was glad for.

"She doesn't hate you," Dave responded back to her. "Naala I really think you should pull over,"

Dave was met with no response, "Phat what's mama doing?"

"Fake Leli is crying with her head down," Malia reported back to him.

"La I don't like this," Dave sighed, Naala shook her head and cried harder.

"This doesn't feel right Amir," Naala said ignoring the various horn blows behind her.

"Shit," Dave cursed. "How long does it say it will take you to get to the hospital?" He obviously didn't want her to drive but he also didn't want her to have the babies on the roadside.

"5 minutes," Naala spoke quietly. "Okay let's do this," She breathed, doing her breathing exercises as she sped to the hospital.

"You've got it," Dave coached as she had another contraction, this one seeming more painful than the others.

"I don't got it," Naala yelled in pain, pressing on her break sharply to stop her from crashing into the car in front.

"You're almost there," Dave said pulling up at the hospital himself. It was closer to the house than the ice cream shop.

Naala used all her strength to get there quickly and before she knew it, she had parked behind him.

"Come on Phat," Naala said turning the engine off. She rushed out of the car and got Malia out too.

"Daddy," Malia shouted running towards where Dave stood. He had a wheelchair all ready for Naala.

"You're a star," Naala said softly letting him sit her down in the chair.

"How close are they now?" Dave asked rubbing her hand as he pushed the chair.

"I feel like every 4 minutes but I'm not sure," Naala replied tiredly. "Did you call Dr Reece?" She asked him.

"She's waiting for you upstairs," Dave nodded, putting Naala at ease that Claire would be delivering the babies.

Dave wheeled her up and like he said, Dr Reece was waiting for her.

"Today's the day!" She cheered as soon as she saw Naala.

"Woo," Naala mumbled unenthusiastically. The pain was not a joke and she hadn't even started pushing yet.

"Let's get you ready," Dr Reece laughed. Dave helped get her up and out of her clothes. He handed Malia his phone to play games.

They hooked Naala up and gave her some gas and air to help with the pain.

"This is amazing," Naala mumbled with her head against the pillow. The gas and air made her a little high, so she was on cloud 9.

"So beautiful," Dave smirked kissing her cheek.

"Okay the heartbeats seem great, you're only 8 centre metres dilated." Dr Reece informed her.

"Only?" Naala asked sitting up. "How is that even possible?"

"Some of the contractions may have seemed worse but they are no where near ready to come out. Get some rest," Claire advised.

"Can I have something to eat?" Naala frowned.

"Unfortunately not," Dr Reece shook her head. "I can get you some ice,"

"Bullshit," Naala cursed, her eyes watering.

"I'm sorry, when she's in pain she says the craziest things," Dave told the doctor.

"Don't talk for me you bastard, I wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't for you always wanting to hump," Naala complained at him.

"See," Dave replied making Dr Reece laugh. Naala mugged him and laid back down, moving his hand off her stomach.

"I'll be back with that ice," Doctor Reece said before leaving out the room.

"We haven't even thought of names," Naala muttered looking at Dave.

"We don't know the genders yet," Dave replied sitting beside her.

"Okay so what letter are we going with S or M?" Naala spoke reaching out to hold his hand.

"Another one?" He asked as she squeezed his hand.

"Yeah," Naala nodded in pain, "S or M?" She repeated to try and take her mind of the pain.

"I don't want either, let's do something different for the twins," Dave suggested.

"Okay," Naala panted raising the gas and air up to her mouth. She took a few breathes and Dave rubbed her hand soothingly.

"What about D?" Dave asked once she had calmed down.

"No, that's ugly," Naala frowned. "How about A?"

"I could work with that," Dave nodded while thinking. "I kinda like Aiden for a boy," He spoke.

"Cute," Naala replied. A nurse came in with the ice and handed it to her. "Thank you," Naala smiled and immediately dug in.

"I like Aamirah for a girl," Naala said with ice in her mouth. "It means Princess,"

"What if it's two boys?" Dave laughed,

"You really want a boy?" Naala turned to him. Dave moved her hair out of her face.

"You owe me a son remember?" He spoke quietly in response.

"I hope it's two girls," Naala joked, laughing when he started mugging.

"It's gonna be two boys. I know it," Dave said firmly. Naala laughed tiredly, her eyes slowly closing.

"Sleep, Ima be right here when you get up," Dave told her before kissing her lips lightly.

Dave himself fell asleep after Miss Ruby came to get Malia. He was awoken by Naala's groans.

"Wake your dumb ass up," Naala groaned. She wasn't laid in the bed anymore, she was at the edge of the bed holding on.

"I got you," Dave spoke tiredly, standing behind her and rubbing her back.

"I can't do this," Naala cried leaning back on him.

"You can," Dave convinced her, holding her hand.

"It hurts so bad," Naala shook her head pushing herself off him. "I'll get Claire," He said helping her back over to get in the bed.

Dr Reece rushed in after Dave pressed the button, "Your blood pressure is too high," She said looking at Naala's stats.

"We're gonna have to do a caesarean," She spoke sympathetically.

"No I've had all my children naturally," Naala protested straight away.

"Naala this needs to be done, the babies pressure's are also dropping," Dr Reece informed her. She started to call all the nurses and prep Naala.

"It's okay baby, I'm not gonna let anything happen to y'all," Dave shushed her, wiping her tears.

They wheeled Naala into a OR and started to get the babies out immediately.

"What does it look like?" Naala asked Dave who was staring at them cutting Naala open.

"I would rather look at this than your whole pussy stretching," Dave said honestly.

Naala laughed and closed her eyes, she felt them tugging on her belly but not the pain.

"Dad are you ready?" Dr Reece asked Dave who stared at them anxiously.

"I can cut the cord?" Dave asked when they brought the scissors over.

Dr Reece nodded and pulled the first baby out, her cries filling the entire OR.

"Oh wow," Naala teared up when she heard the baby crying.

"It's a girl," Dave said in awe, as they cleaned her up. He leaned down and kissed Naala's cheek. "You did it baby,"

"Go and check on her," Naala said weakly. Dave didn't notice that she wasn't herself because he was too caught up on their daughter.

"You're so perfect," Dave said to her, watching them wrap up the baby.

"Now number two," Dr Reece announced. "Naala?" She said tapping Naala's arm.

Naala was unresponsive and her pressure dropped quickly, meaning the other baby was also unresponsive.

"She's crashing!" Dr Reece spoke loudly, making all of the nurses shuffle around. Dave spun around and rushed back to her side.

"Love?" He called shaking her but gained no response.

"Get him out of here," Dr Reece ordered. They ushered Dave out against his will and just like that, a happy moment was turned sour.

~~
a/n - it wouldn't be right if I didn't do something dramatic 🤪

P.s Love Mia ❤️‍🔥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6M 358K 84
read to find out😉
136K 2.8K 49
FOURTH PART OF WHAT IS LOVE? READ WHAT IS LOVE, PERFECT STORM AND FREE BEFORE THIS BOOK 🚨
118K 2.6K 33
Read What is Love and Perfect Storm first!! I'm not good with descriptions so just read 🤍
189K 6K 39
Just read PLEASE DONT BE GHOST READERS VOTE COMMENT THANK U