Try-Hard (BNHA x Male OC)

By silverowlbells

After a classmate tells Mizuno Jun his quirk is gross, the 15 year old just snaps. Now on the run from the po... More

1: You've Got The Trigger, Pull It
2: Introduce Us
3: A Fresh Start
4: Its Only The Beginning
5: Hard To Get
6: But Its Kinda Funny
7: Just Peachy
8: You Know What?
9: Night To Remember Pt. 1
10: Night To Remember Pt. 2
11: Those Were The Days
12: The Long Con
13: Deep Fake
14: This Wasn't Supposed To Happen
15: You're In Our World Now
17: Where Are You?
18: Something's Up
19: Budget Cuts
20: Pace Yourself
21: A Conversation
22: Pleased To Meet You
23: Why Oh Why?
24: The Beginning Of The End
25: When The World Stops Spinning
26: When It Burns To The Ground
27: When All Is Said And Done
Epilogue-Will You Still Hold Me
SEQUEL ANNOUNCEMT!

16: Look At You

3.1K 212 38
By silverowlbells

Turns out, Jun's quirk did indeed protect him from electrical shocks. So that was a good thing. 

The catch there is that he can't keep producing more from his quirk if he stops sweating, at least he couldn't right now since he didn't have any cuts. So the more tired he got the harder it was to insulate his body against the periodic shocks. 

"That was test 58. I wonder how much longer your quirk can hold up, hm?" Nezu said with an almost innocent smile on his face. 

"You psychopathic motherfucker!" Jun spat, "This is torture!". 

"I'm well aware of that." The principal said, chuckling over the intercom. "Don't you think I'm aware of the current international and national laws in place preventing me from doing this?". A shiver ran up Jun's spine. He'd met some fucked up people. He was literally best friends with mass murders who burn their victims to a crisp or drain them of every drop of blood. But this...this was something else entirely. 

Rallying all his remaining strength, he formed a tentacle out of his quirk and sharped it to a point with a few flicks of his fingers. He launched it at the center of the glass, hoping it would be weak enough to shatter. Not even a cracking noise. 

"Test 59." Nezu announced, sounding bored again. It seems that if Jun shouted at him, the principal would respond with interest but if he used his quirk he got bored or annoyed. Of course this made Jun use his quirk even more. He didn't want the weird animal to get any more pleasure from this than he already was. 

The electric shock was far from a surprise at this point, but Jun was left gasping for breath. He hadn't even felt the last one but the more dehydrated he got the more he felt the vibrations of the shock. Now his fingers felt tingly and numb. Without movement from his body the goop around the room dropped to the ground, reverting back to a liquid state. 

"You don't have to be so dramatic." Nezu said simply, "There's only one more shock, then we'll move on to stage 2.". 

"What the fuck is stage 2?" Jun asked, exhausted. How many hours had it been? God could those fluorescent lights just give him a break? He was pretty sure he could hear them humming and it was driving him insane. 

"Stage 2 is where I introduce you to some important people." Nezu answered cryptically. Then for the first time since this started, he left the booth. 'Maybe he wants to go home and sleep?' Jun thought hysterically. 

------- -------- -------- -------- -------- ------- ------- 

"Ah! I'm so exhausted! Nezu has us doing wayyyy too much overtime these days." Midnight complained, flopping into her office chair. 

"What was it this time?" Aizawa asked. He too had been asked to do weird things for the principal. He usually just refused to do it and left it at that, it wasn't like he needed the overtime pay. 

"You're not going to believe this, but we've caught a league member." She said, her tone much more hushed. "Some kid with horns. I really thought he was going to kill me in the middle though. He's got one hell of a creepy quirk. It felt like tentacles were squeezing the air out of my body.". Midnight shivered at just the memory. 

Aizawa on the other hand had short circuited. They had caught the kid he was looking for? The kid he asked about when around his underground informants? That kid? 

"Do you know where he is now?" Maybe his tone was a tad too demanding, this was urgent. He needed to know where he was. He had too many questions. 

"I don't know." She admitted, "He's somewhere in U.A, I know that. Nezu didn't want me sticking around after we caught him.". 

"Shouldn't he have taken him to the police? What did he want with the kid anyways? There were no organized attacks on the league from the commission that even reached the meeting stage." Aizawa thought aloud. Midnight seemed to tense at that. 

"You don't think he's done something illegal, do you?" She asked, eyeing the door to ensure no one walked in on their conversation. Aizawa sucked in a breath. He didn't know. He honestly didn't know. He didn't want to think about it either. 

"Where do you think they would be if they were here?" He asked, the tiredness returning to voice at the thought of the task ahead of him. Midnight shrugged. "No idea. The campus is massive, especially with the new additions like the extra gyms and dorms.". Aizawa nodded. He might as well start looking now. He didn't like the idea that this is what befell the poor kid, but he couldn't ignore that it could be the reality. He had a lot of searching to do. 

-------- -------- -------- -------- -------- ------- -------

"Did you know revenge is not a wholly human concept?".

"...." 

"Didn't think so. Now, animals take revenge on each other too, they just don't do it like humans do.". The rat man paused for a moment before continuing. "Recently the hero commission has been pushing me to do something about your little league. People are angry with you and your little friends." Nezu 'explained'. "So I decided to capture a league member and turn them over to the hero commission. Let them decide what to do with you. How does that sound?". 

"That makes no fucking sense." Jun said, his throat scratchy and dry. Nezu just laughed. 

"It doesn't matter what you think at this point. They'll be here any minute. I hope you had some time to sleep while I was gone because you wont be getting any now.". 

What the hero commission wanted to do with him was clear the moment they entered the cell through a hidden door. The first think Jun felt was a fist on his cheek. It left a huge cut behind from the ring whoever the hell hit him was wearing. 

"Fuck that felt good." Jun didn't recognize the voice, and the restraints and pain in his cheek stopped him from turning to the side to see the man's face. 

"You and your friends have caused too much pain." It was a woman this time, "You're gonna pay for that.". "Yeah, thanks for making our jobs harder." A third voice, not exactly male or female chimed in. 

Fuck there were 3 of them. Jun's heart thudded in his chest, echoing in his ears. Suddenly the restraints popped off his limbs and someone shoved him to the floor. Some grabbed his hands from behind and twisted them painfully. 

Cuffs were places on his wrists and suddenly his face smashed into the floor. The first few kicks were soft. More experimental than anything. Then Jun tried to get up and suddenly they were serious. 

They were wearing boots and they fucking hurt. Once, twice. They kicked him maybe six times each before they decided to change it up. 

"He's not even crying." The girl play whined. The other two laughed. "Then we'll make him." The man said, "I'll bet you like these, don't you?". He grabbed Jun's left horn in his palm while the third person shoved him to the floor. 

Jun struggled. He screamed, cursed, kicked and thrashed as much as he could. His head was hazy and his movements slow but god damn it he tried. Adrenaline burst through his veins like his lifedepended on it. Well, part of his body did. 

"Hold still." The woman said, kicking his jaw. She reached out to grab the same horn the man had and gave an experimental tug. "My quirk is sticky fingers, you see." She explained, "When I attach my fingers to something it doesn't come off. Not until I make it at least.". 

Her hand closed in a fist around Jun's horn. "I'll fucking kill you if you so much as try it." He said through gritted teeth. The woman just smiled and tugged at it painfully.  

It hurt. It hurt so much. They were part of his skull, of course it would hurt. Every one of Jun's nerve endings felt like they were on fire. He screamed. God he screamed. The wails echoed around the cell. Jun couldn't even focus on how he sounded. It was all too much. 

Then with one deafening crack and an animalistic screech from the boy on the ground, the woman cheered triumphantly.

 The group must have decided that was all they wanted because while Jun sobbed on the ground, bleeding out of too many places to count, they started walking out of the cell. 

The half of Jun's horn that had been broken dropped into a puddle of his own neon pink blood right as the door closed behind them. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Oof this shit is getting heavy. 👀

Don't worry! The league is gonna swoop in and save their baby soon, just give them some time. Aizawa and Bakugou aren't going to stay idle either. 

Its been so long since I've written something this heavy that it was actually really hard. I don't like hurting my characters, especially Jun. He's already gone through so much that he deserves to just dismantle hero society and get it over with 😔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 16.7K 44
Nakabayshi Nao has a bad track record. People usually prefer to listen to his school report reading 'quirk use with intent to harm' than look at his...
674K 24K 29
~~~completed~~~ "would you like a quirk Midoriya? Well we can help with that" __ "You killed them! You fucking killed them" "It wouldn't have happe...
82.9K 2.2K 13
Requested + Completed. I don't support this ship anymore This is a Dabi x Deku story. This happened during forest training camp, except, there's a li...
933 121 15
Ares hated the world. I mean, who wouldn't? It was 2024, and everything was still going to shit. With the pandemic over, he truly felt there was no e...