The Escape

Par GimmeaJarr

Dream x Quackity Quackwastaken love story Quackity feels guilty for hurting dream so he helps Dream escape th... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
CHAPTER 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 5

1.8K 70 59
Par GimmeaJarr

'omg,' Quackity thought to himself. This is really happening isn't it, wait this can't be actually happening right now can it, wait its is happening I have to say something shit oh I know what to say I think I'm making the right choice " yeah I'm positive" Quackity whispered back which made dream have a flabbergasted expression plastered on his stupid-looking face. Then Dream got back to reality and slowly started working his way around Quackity's neck leaving behind purple and pinkish marks on Quackity's neck making Quackity shudder underneath Dream's hold. Quackity flinch in pleasure when Dream kissed a certain spot on his neck, making Dream grin widely. Dream digging his teeth into the spot on that quackity finched at, letting a moan escape out of Quackity's mouth hands still pinned above his head. Dream lifted his head away from quacks neck making a 'pop' with his mouth. Dream stared at Quackity with lust as Quackity stared back at Dream with a burning desire waiting for what's coming next. Dream leaned in to kiss Quackity, Quackity also lean in. The kiss was filled with this passionate lust, every second the both of them splitting the kiss apart to breathe then going back at it again. The kiss was gentle but rough, slow but fast. Then Dream nibbled on Quackity's bottom lip asking for an entrance, Quackity accepted and opened his mouth letting Dream's tongue slip in his mouth exploring every inch of Quackity's mouth from the bottom to the top to the left from the right. Dream started to break this kiss leaving Quackity all red and out of breath, panting like some sort of dog.

"Alright let us make a little competition " Dream said

Quackity listened 

---------

It's not like he was innocent of it, Quackity couldn't deny peeking at his friend's? enemy? erect dick as well. Nervousness had turned to lust real quick.

One might have thought Quackity was shy about making noises, and in another case, it might have been true, but in this situation, he intended to take Dream's sounds in, without interference. Which was why he kept rather quiet.

Dream's low grunts that filled the room were mesmerizing to him. Quackity simply breathed heavily, stroking himself in a lazy motion with his eyes shifting between Dream's movements and anything else in the room that wasn't his eyes.

Because that was the one thing they both had silently mutually agreed on, It was a fun competition.

So why did Quackity crave that so passionately? He felt the desperate need stirring up his organs, and his senses. Perhaps the taboo was what made it tempting.

There was no time to waste thinking about it any longer, though. Quackity barely noticed Dream shifting from his position on the bed until he reached out with his free hand to trail down Quackity's arm with his fingertips.
Quackity interrupted his yearning and glued his eyes to the masculine hand nearing his own. Before he could verbally question it, Dream spoke up.

"What if we touched each other?"

That was the moment that broke every taboo, so naturally, Quackity heaved his head to confirm Dream was serious.
With that, the sight before him completed. Dream's messy dirty blonde hair, red cheeks, and slightly parted lips that Quackity would have liked to kiss more than anything else in the world.

Whether it was in mental preparation or to tease Dream a little, Quackity licked his lips before muttering a hushed "Okay."

Probably imagined it, but he felt his hand trembling reaching out to Dream's dick. He shifted as well, bringing their bodies closer together. Mere centimeters were separating them now, and Quackity secretly wished he could close the gap.

Dream had changed his grasp as well, Quackity's member instead of his own now loosely in his hand.

Quackity, who had his gaze on Dreams crotch again now felt a new, strange situation. Pleasure rode through him, but not because of him. His eyes perceived the motion he performed with his hand, yet it was asynchronous to the emotion he felt. The trick this played on him made Quackity feel hazy, and he gasped a little.

It was nothing compared to what he had to process next, though. Dream's face closed in on his as if he was about to kiss him, but instead, they created another eye contact that made Quackity's guts feel content and confused at the same time.

"Moan for me, I wanna hear you."

Quackity's heart made an unwanted jump. The exclusivity of that sentence caused an emotional reaction he never could have anticipated. While lust was primarily filling up his every nerve, there was something else. Something very repressed.

Could this be love?

Barely, he decided. Surely he's just caught up in the moment. Yet, the dread of imagining anyone else in his place, with Dream, in this situation? Horrendous. Quackity wanted to be the only one Dream would say this to. The only one who looked at him like that, with heavy-lidded eyes and tempting lips. Which, Quackity decided, finally needed to be taken care of, despite the initial request.

So his answer was effortlessly pressing his lips onto Dreams. His hand that wasn't busy with Dream crept to his face, cupping the blonde boy's jawline.

Dream uttered a heavy sigh. Not the annoying kind, when the both of them had been running around the overworld for a long time with no Endermen spawning, but the relieved kind. Quackity almost felt like Dream had been longing for this, too.

Then again, perhaps his mind played tricks on him. There was no way Dream had felt the same butterflies Quackity did for these past couple of months, right? He was probably caught up in the passion, that was why he suggested spicing up the competition and accepting the kiss.

A part of Quackity wanted them to stay friends or after this, pretending like it never happened without regretting it. But inevitably, this would change their relationship in some way. Quackity barely spent a thought about how, in a hypothetical situation, announcing their relationship to anyone would insane. He quickly got distracted by his body reacting to Dream more intensely.

Quackity let go of the kiss, which left both men panting, and his attention was on how Dream had managed to graze his thumb over his most sensitive spot. Hardly thinking about Dream's earlier request, Quackity let out a moan naturally.

Dream quickly caught onto it and even saw an opportunity to win. He repeated the move until Quackity bucked his hips, chasing Dream's hand.

Quackity's hand that had been cupping Dream's face during the kiss had trailed to his shoulder, where he now tightened his grip, nearing the sweet release.

His pants sped up, mirroring Dream's movements. A final stroke and Quackity threw his head back, moaning Dream's name. Quackity could not catch a single thought, his orgasm overwhelmed his senses with steamy lust and feverish love. A shiver ran down his spine, invading every nerve.

Dream massaged him through his high, locking his eyes onto Quackity's trembling face. He had to be careful not to overstimulate his dear friend.

Once Quackity had regained a sense of his surroundings, he let his head fall onto Dream's shoulder. He licked his lips and swallowed, and a trace of shame befell him. He didn't mind that he lost, he didn't care about the stupid competition anymore. Rather, he feared that this was over. That Dream would now break out in his stupid wonderful annoying wheeze and announce he'd won, and that was it. Forever.

But that was not the case. Dream broke their body contact to reach for the bottle of water from beside the bed, he even unscrewed the cap for Quackity.

Quackity would have expected anything but this. Still, he appreciated the gesture and did take a sip. Daringly, he made eye contact again.

What he was met with took his breath away. Dream's half-closed green eyes carried such love in them, it made something twist deep inside Quackity. His lips were curled into a soft smile, his head tilted a little to the right.

Quackity lost control of his staring for a second until he remembered.

"Hold on, you haven't cum yet."

Dream bit his lip. "I'll take care of it. Rest up."

Dream gave him a last slow blink, similar to a cat's love language, and stood up to leave the room.

Quackity felt terribly empty. Physically, because he was now alone, but even more emotionally, since he felt like he had let Dream down somehow. But these were the rules for the competition, weren't they? Quackity had lost.

But for some reason, he believed that during this exchange, he had won a clear insight into his love and lust for Dream. And to him, that was worth more than some competition.

Then Dream came back in with lube

"ready for a round two?" with a grin plastered on his face which made Quackity flustered. 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

14.2K 500 21
🟥 This is a sequel to Late Night Meets © 🟥 ... Wilbur has changed ever since.. The incident. He blamed himself completely. If only he hadn't take...
10.8K 294 47
When George starts doubting his life after a long while of being okay. When Dream doesn't know how to help him and remain mentally stable himself. W...
2.8K 95 7
George has feelings for his friend Alex, but to confess to him he must first learn how to overcome his fear to feel.
29.7K 715 31
dream breaks out of prison, and a unlikely duo are forced to be allies for the sake of wilbur's little brother tommy, the duo had one goal. to kill d...