Heal Me ❥︎✅

By lost_beautyy

Doctor, you love me right? You think so? Enjoy the love story of a doctor and patient❤️ More

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ♡
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25🍒
26
27
Epilogue💟

28

5.4K 547 23
By lost_beautyy

Helllooooo❤️

.
.
.
.

Sid was sulking the whole night in irritation!

He wanted his naaz with him!

His mom teases him way too much!!!

.

Thinking all this, he slept...

The next morning, sid came downstairs to have breakfast when he saw his mom and naaz are giggling!

The ladies already made breakfast and was waiting for him.

.
.
.

Rita ji lauged loudly to see his grumphy face!

While sana looked down, not understanding what to do.

Sid gave a glare to sana making the girl more confuse!

.
.
.

They had their breakfast! Sidnaaz were silent, one was in anger, the other one was in confusion...

Rita ji was laughing hard to see her kids!

.
.

After breakfast, they all went for shopping!

In the car, sana tried her best to talk to him but he wasn’t talking with her making her pout..

.
.
.

They reached in the shopping mall and chose dresses for their marriage!

Sana tried some dresses and showed to sid but he didn’t appreciated her, not even talked to her making her sad!

.
.

The whole day sana was with rita ji but time to time, she was trying to talk with sid!

Sid was ignoring her as a punishment of making his heart restless!

.
.

In night, sid was again alone in his bed!

He was again getting irritated and missing his naaz!

.

After some time, he felt a soft touch around his waist...

He turned and saw his naaz who was looking at him with a beautiful smile..

Sid's heart jumped with happiness but he made a poker face to make her understand that he is NARAJ with her!

.
.

Turning on the other side...

He said...

Sid: tum yaha kya kar rahi ho? Yaha kyun aayi tum?

Sana pouted!

Sana: wo....mai aap ko miss kar rahi thi...

Sid controlled his smile and said sternly!

Sid : kal bhi mai akela hi soya tha by the way, taab toh tum nahi aayi mere pas! Isse paata chalta hai ki kitna miss kiya hai. Huh!.

.

Sana made a face!

Sana: huh!  Toh aap konsa aaye the mere pas?

Sid didn’t replied making her sad!

Sana: theek hai. Aap ko mere yaha aane se problem hai na? Mai jaa rahi hu fir! Bye!

.
.
.

She was about to go but he pulled her, her head banged with his hard chest making her winch!

Sid: kahi jaane ki jaroorat nahi hai...yaha chup kar k so jao!

She looked away!!

Sid made her look towards him...

Sid: kya Hua?

Sana: aap ko baat bhi nahi karni or jaane bhi nahi dena mujhe! Ye kaisi manmani hai!!

.
.

Sid chuckled and hugged her tightly!

Sid: Toh tumne kal mujhe attention nahi diya! Iss liye hi toh mai gussa tha na?

.

Sana pouted!

Sana: accha sorry!

Sid kissed her pout making her gasp!

.
.
.

Her eyes were widen in shock while he was laughing!

She quickly hide her face in his arms due to shyness while he held her protectively to have a peaceful sleep.

Sidnaaz slept in each other's arms with a smile in their face!

Because tomorrow was their marriage!

.
.
.

The next morning, sid got up but couldn’t find sana!

He came downstairs and asked his mom about sana!

His mom gave him a teasing look as his face was glowing in happiness because of a peaceful sleep in his naaz's arms!

.
.

Then rita ji informed sid that sana has gone to the parlour to get ready making sid nod!

.
.

He also got ready in his marriage outfit and was waiting for his bride to come!

.
.

She came with rita ji in the Mandap, looking gorgeous.

Sid couldn’t keep his eyes away!

She was Just too beautiful.

.
.

He gave her his hand and she held it with a shy smile.

Soon their marriage rituals started and their hearts were happy!

.
.

Their marriage was completed and they took rita ji's blessing while rita ji blessed her kids!

.
.

After marriage, sana was sitting in his urf their bedroom as his bride!

.
.

He entered inside and smiled to see his bride who was waiting for him.

He slowly sat with her and removed her veil...

She gave him a shy smile and looked down!

He chuckled to see her shyness!

.
.

He pulled her closer and held her chin... Then he kissed her passionately...

Her toe curled in pleasure!

Her body was fire in sensations!

.
.

He broke the kiss and joined their forheads!

Sid: Thank you so much for coming in my life my pretty doctor ❤️

She smiled...

He looked at her eyes and whispered...

Sid: Can I make you mine?.

She took a deep breath and looked away!

.
.

He whispered near her ear...

Sid: I want you...

And then kissed her earlobe making her moan!

.
.

She looked at his intense eyes which had only love for her!

Taking a deep breath, she pulled him closer and kissed his cheeks as an assurance to make her his!

.
.

He smiled in her cute effort and kissed her hard!

After that, only her moan and his groans were heard in the dark room where only moon's light was coming from the window making their moment more romantic!

.

He made love with her passionately while she cried in pain, pleasure and happiness!

He intertwined their hands and kissed her forehead after a hot and passionate love making session!

.
.

While she hide her face in pillow in extreme shyness making him smile!

.
.

Taking his life in his arms, he kissed her head!

She snuggled in his warmth while he kept giving her sweet kisses in her head and forehead...

She kissed his heart before sleeping while he smiled, looking at his naaz❤️

.
.
.

Epilogue will be up tomorrow ❤️

Thank you for all the love❤️

Zubiya💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

592K 51.1K 51
BEAUTIFUL MUSLIM COUSIN LOVE STORY PEEP IN TO KNOW MORE💫💕 DOES CONTAIN MATURE CONTENT READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ⚠️
29K 1.8K 15
Short stories of SIDNAAZ As I am not able provide regular updates , came up with this new idea Hope you will love this one aswell. (ps: Only fun an...
392K 35.5K 56
A cousin love story♡︎ Opposite attracts , right? Yes, It does❤️ Enjoy the beautiful love story of sidharth and his naaz🌷
171K 14.3K 25
A Muslim love story where an extremely dominant sidharth meer will fall in love with a simple innocent girl, shehnaaz khan♥︎ Zubiya🥀