King's Pack (Taekook & Warewo...

由 BlairWitch91

Prince Hoseok is the perfect person to become a Human King in the world full of magical creatures. But he nee... 更多

Author's Note
Introduction: A Piece of History
Chapter 1: The Incomplete Tattoo
Chapter 2: The Drop of Destiny
Chapter 3: The Air Controller
Chapter 4: The Welcoming
Chapter 5: The Residents of the Royal Palace
Chapter 6: The Ceremony
Chapter 7: The Ranks
Chapter 8: The Night Talks
Chapter 9: The Training
Chapter 10: The Prince Birthday
Chapter 11: The Pride and Prejudice - part 1
Chapter 12: The Pride and Prejudice - part 2
Chapter 13: The Pride and Prejudice - part 3
Chapter 14: The fight of Soulmates
Chapter 15: The Campfire Drama
Chapter 16: The Ride
Chapter 17: The Blessing in Disguise
Chapter 18: The Objects Controller and the Healer
Chapter 19: The Heart to Heart Talk
Chapter 20: The Coronation
Chapter 21: The King of Hope
Chapter 22: The Deal
Chapter 23: The Jump
Chapter 24: The Bonds Between Them
Chapter 25: The Problematic Older Brothers
Chapter 26: The Safe Place
Chapter 27: The Scream at Night
Chapter 28: The One with no control - part 1
Chapter 29: The One with no control - part 2
Chapter 31: The Storm
Chapter 32: The Rollercoaster of Aftermaths
Chapter 33: The Elders
Chapter 34: The Secrets and Promises
Chapter 35: The Phonecalls, Mysteries and Lies
Chapter 36: The Perfectly Wrong One
Chapter 37: The Hyungs' Favourite Ship
Chapter 38: The Love Shot
Chapter 39: The Face in the Crowd
Chapter 40: The Trust
Chapter 41: The Heavy Hearts
Chapter 42: The Attack on Bangtan
Chapter 43: The Attack on Bangtan pt.2
Chapter 44: The Purple Eyes
Chapter 45: The Seesaw
Chapter 46: The Time of the Dark King
Chapter 47: The Scent
Chapter 48: The Sacred Vow
Epilog: The Festival of Love
Spin off: The Prince and His Friend
Spin off 2: Kim Mirae - part 1
Spin off 2: Kim Mirae - part 2
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch -part 1
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - part 2
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - part 3
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - part 4
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - final
King's Pack Background Music with Playlist

Chapter 30: The one with 'No Control' - part 3

8.5K 454 666
由 BlairWitch91

Hoseok's bachelor party was organized three days before the wedding.

In these two weeks after the events caused by Giovanni both strike units were training hard. They knew Sung-jae would come one day. He was two full of himself to give up.

Namjoon, Jin and Jimin decide that they will throw the best party for Hobi. They used the orangerie to prepare everything. The room was decorated with colorful streamers. They made a podium for karaoke and Jungkook organized speakers and music equipment.

On the ceiling, little stars that shine in darkness were glued and Namjoon decorated all his plants with Christmas lights. Jin filled the bar to the full and organized catering. Jimin took care of the games and it made Yoongi scared to the bones.

Well he should be scared because he didn't know what his best friend (#theKing) dared his mate (#theSatan) to do...

Somehow Hopemin took as their life goals to make his life miserable. And he just managed to put down one fire...

He forced Jimin to change the way he was named in his phone. After a heated argument (including a few angry kisses) during which Jimin didn't want to back away even for Yoongi's sanity's sake, Jimin finally agreed to "My Yoonie🥵'' in exchange for Yoongi naming him in his contact list as 'My Minnie🖤'. Yoongi was trying hard to convince Jimin to "Chim" or simply "Jimin" but Jimin really insisted, kissing his neck, so he couldn't actually refuse him...

And he took care of Taehyung by bribing him. What wasn't an easy task... He tried for more than a week to do it. He offered him expensive holidays on the Canarian Islands. He offered him his Black Card. Even his custom made sword... But Taehyung was just enjoying Yoongi's struggles more than anything else... Finally desperate enough Yoongi used his tactician mode to analyze what Taehyung would actually fall for... And somehow observing him during the training he finally found it... 

So he sealed Taehyung's mouth for eternity with a pinky promise and an embarrassing photo of Jungkook, which he took few years back, after giving his lil bro alkohol for the first time.

During these two weeks Jin couldn't be more happy that Hoseok gave Namjoon the task to organize his party. Because even if on the outside Joon seemed fine, he wasn't. He was waking up at nights, shaken up from nightmares and Jin needed to calm him down. Well, he couldn't do anything with it. Only time and his support could slowly heal this wound in Namjoon's heart. This and the way Hoseok was involving Namjoon with everything he was dealing with, just to show him he wanted to have him beside in every case.

Jungkook and Taehyung despite the decision they both made, became even closer. Maybe not in the way they wanted, but for sure in the way they both needed.

In the end only the two of them could understand each other. They were sailing in the same boat...

Did they try to at least limit their skinship? 

Of course... 

But it went down the drain after a day or two. In the end they always found a way and everything remained as if the kiss never happened.

Just that...

When their legs were touching under the table they had this bittersweet taste in their mouth.

When they were handing each other anything, each time making this little effort to brush their fingers, they had this small, twisted smirk on the corner of their lips.

When Taehyung was passing Jungkook by during training, instinctively brushing his hand on Jungkook's waist, they had this tightening feeling over their hearts.

When Jungkook was feeding Taehyung with apple pieces or Taehyung was giving Jungkook his dish to taste, they were looking at each other's lips and had too much longing in their eyes.

They didn't even know when, but somehow they started to share one bottle of water during training. 

They were using every opportunity to take a sip from the same glass if one of them was drinking something. 

Always placing their lips on the same side.

Licking their lips, observing each other became their habit. And it was something intentional. They both knew about it. 

If Taehyung did it, Jungkook would respond a second later, turning his head to make it less obvious. If Jungkook did it, Taehyung would respond slowly, brushing his lower lip with his tongue, even if he wasn't looking directly at Jungkook - he knew the younger one was watching.

They felt a bit pitiful, but this type of indirect contact was something they couldn't bring themselves to give up on.

Taehyung didn't dare to sleep in Jungkook's room again. Even for a movie night... As much as daylight was making them conscious about each other, he couldn't be sure what would happen in the darkness of the room...

Instead they were texting each other even late at night. Sharing favorite videos or sending each other song recommendations.

Maybe they were cheating a bit, but in the end they stayed faithful to their decision. 

Hoseok's bachelor party was more like a friendly-fancy party with his Royal Pack, Team A, Team B and Taeil as guests.

Yeonjun, Soobin and Jungwon were allowed to attend only for the first hour of the event, where the rest were instructed to keep it low by Jin-hyng. After the cake they were forced to leave the party.

Of course Jungkook knew Yeonjun and Soobin sneaked back, but he didn't intervene until he saw Jin-hyung licking the salt off Namjoon's forearm, after drinking tequila shots.

He decided then that it was necessary to spare their eyes and took them to their rooms, not listening to complaints.

Hoseok was already in stage three of destroying the dance floor together with Jimin, when Jungkook came back. Most of the people were on the dance floor.

Jin was singing his heart out on the stage, and Yoongi was leaning on the bar waiting for his next drink. Jungkook went to him and Yoongi put the glass with whisky in front of him.

'Drink, kid...'

Jungkook made a face and sipped the drink.

'Disgusting...'

They looked at the dance floor. Jungkook was impressed by Kai's dancing skills. He, Jimin and Hoseok for sure knew how to put on a show...

The younger alpha frowned when he saw Taehyung dancing next to Baekhyun. He poked his inner cheek with his tongue and looked elsewhere.

He wasn't aware of the conversations on the dancefloor to focus on taming the raging green monster in his stomach.

'Considering his flawless moves in everything I thought, Kookie will be good at dancing', said Jimin to Hoseok.

'Oh, he is good at dancing... Perfect actually. Well, I was his teacher, so of course he is good at it... He is just shy... or sober...', Hoseok explained, raising his glass and rocking to the music.

Taehyung overheard. He looked through the room to find Jungkook talking to Yoongi.

There was just family here. So, for what he was shy now?

He heard Baekhyun snorted amusedly and he looked at him.

'Go get him...' Baekhyun pointed in Jungkook's direction.

'W-what?'

'Oh please... don't play dumb...' he laughed and pushed Taehyung out of the danceplace.

Taehyung decided to not think about it for now. He went to the DJ and told him what song to play next.

He moved to Jungkook, who, seeing him coming in his direction, started to shake his head, but Taehyung knew - He really tried to hide his smile.

Taehyung didn't even ask. He just grabbed Jungkook's wrist and Yoongi pushed the boy to him.

Jungkook had his head low. He focused on Tae's long fingers entwined on his wrist. But he didn't protest.

'Tae', he started speaking, when Taehyung brought him to Jimin and Hoseok, who started to cheer loudly. Then 'Butter' started to play on high volume and he laughed out loud. With a shocked and happy expression he turned to face Taehyung.

'I know what You like!' Tae shouted over loud music.

The four of them started goofing around, jumping, dancing, and feeling the music. Jungkook's spontaneous, cheerful, clear like bells in the morning laughter filled the dancefloor. And that was what Taehyung wanted to see.

They danced for the next three songs, while Yoongi moved from his place near the bar and sat on one of the chairs to have a better look at his happy, crackhead family.

Hoseok smirked at Jimin and pointed at Yoongi with his head.

'The bet is still on?' he asked teasingly.

'Of course...'

'I don't believe you will do it...'

'Watch me, my King...'

'What are you talking about?' Jungkook asked, frowning.

'Oh, boys! Good you are here! I will need your help...' Jimin embraced Taehyung and Jungkook with his arms and took them near the stage.

'What are you shaming?' Taehyung asked suspiciously.

Jimin blinked innocently, took the mics and gave them, explaining the plan.

'No way I will do it!!' Jungkook and Taehyung whisper-screamed.

'Oh?' Jimin lifted his eyebrow. 'So maybe I should expose both of your asses to the rest?'

'Whaaa...?' Jungkook looked at Taehyung shocked.

'I haven't told him anything...' Taehyung denied immediately.

'Ffs! The tension is so thick I barely breathe near you...' Jimin rolled his eyes. 'And... bro... you just exposed yourself...'

Taehyung groaned irritated, rolling his eyes.

'Fine!' he hissed, taking the mic.

Jimin raised his eyebrow at Jungkook, who looked at Tae then at the mic in Jimin's hand. He knew if he succeed in convincing Taehyung, Jungkook will do it too. 

'Yoongi-hyung will kill you...' Jungkook said, taking the other mic.

'Naaaah...' On Jimin's face the cheeky smirk appeared. 'He will punish me...'

Jimin nodded to Hoseok who whispered to Jin and in the next moment the lights went off.

(🎶Music tip: No control by OneDirection🎶 -> who saw that coming?😏)

DJ started to play the song when Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook stood on the stage and Jimin started to sing.

He was lit up by Jin who was controlling the lights during the second verse. Jimin sensually touched his neck and chest, signing. And just before the chorus he pointed at Yoongi who was too shocked to even move.

Waking up Beside you, I'm a loaded gun...

At this point Yoongi's soul left his body. And Jimin didn't intend to stop. Seeing Yoongi's shocked expression, Jungkook and Taehyung joined the fun playing the perfect backup singers during the chorus.

Jimin started the second verse walking off the stage slowly, heading in Yoongi's direction, seductively. Yoongi wanted to run away, but Namjoon put his hand on his shoulder to hold him still in his place. Jimin reached him and grabbed his tie, pulling it harshly, so their noses almost clashed. He sat on his lap rolling his body. 

Yoongi was low key, high key embarrassed and turned on. Equally.

Jungkook and Taehyung walked off the stage after Jimin to sing the chorus with him. They were smiling widely, giggling hard at Yoongi who shut his eyes to not see the surroundings, laughing through tears.

Two Grand Alphas turned to each other, singing the acapella part in perfect harmony. Taehyung lifted his palm and Jungkook pressed his own to it. They had a moment of pure fun, singing with all their might.

At the same time Yoongi grabbed Jimin's waist and squeezed it harshly. Jimin smirked at him.

At the end of the second all people in the room were singing the anthem with all their might, surrounding the red faced Yoongi, who could only laugh through pain.

The song ended and the loud cheers and whistles were heard.

Yoongi didn't wait any longer. He grabbed Jimin and threw him over his shoulder.

'Excuse me...' he said and walked with him to the doors.

'I regret nothing!!' Jimin yelled and the last thing they heard was the sound of a hard slap on jibooty.

Jackson standing near the bar looked at Mark who was holding the camera.

'Tell me you recorded it...'

'Every second...' Mark smiled at him. 'Blackmail material...'

Jackson's hand rubbed Mark's back.

'You are my other half...'

'I know...'

Taehyung and Jungkook came to them still laughing hard. A minute later Hoseok, Namjoon and Jin joined them.

'I lost the bet, but fuck! it was worth it... I did underestimate him...' Hobi had shivers from laughing too hard.

'What did he win?' Jin asked.

'Punishment...' Taehyung choked out and they started to laugh again.

'No... I promised him he will be the flower boy at the wedding...'

'HOSEOK!!!' 

Rose wasn't really pleased hearing that Jimin will be the flower boy. She didn't plan to have any flower girls and now she had to take into account the change and make the tailor work for the next 48 hours to prepare his outfit.

Of course she didn't need to ask why Jimin hissed when the tailor taking the measurements accidentally brushed his booty.

In the end his outfit was made on time, and Jimin became the flower fairy. Rose was satisfied that the beautiful man would pave her way to the altar.

But it didn't help Hoseok, because Rose wasn't speaking with him at all. No amount of white and red roses that filled her room could change the future queen's mind. She decided that first words Hoseok will hear from her after this prank, would be "I do!'.

On the day of the wedding Jungkook and Taehyung were checking the security and guests' arrival, reminding Jackson and Kai that using powers was absolutely forbidden, because most of the guests were humans. Teams A and B were in charge until the end of the event.

Yoongi and Namjoon were with Hobi when he was preparing.

'Are you nervous?' Namjoon asked.

'No as much as Yoongi...' Hoseok laughed, buttoning the sleeve of his white shirt.

'I still think Namjoon should be your best man...' Yoongi said, checking if he has the ring in his suit for the 100th time. 'I will lost this ring in the end...;'

'Naah... I need to stay with Jin. He will start to tear up as soon as he looks at Hobi...'

'Honestly I thought you would disinherit me from the 'best friend' title after the party' Hoseok grinned.

'Not your fault my mate took that bet...' Yoongi shrugged. 'And I already dealt with him...'

'We know...' Namjoon smirked. 'It was pretty clear, when he ate his breakfast standing, even if there were enough chairs around...'

'No comment...'

The three of them stood in front of the huge mirror. All in classic black suits, white shirts and with black bow ties.

Namjoon and Yoongi put their hands on Hoseok's shoulders.

'Ready?' Yoongi asked.

'Never been more.'

The wedding ceremony was a classical one, with 300 guests. Mainly people connected to the company and press.  Well Hoseok was considered one of the most powerful businessmen in the world. Of course his wedding was a cultural event... But Hoseok's and Rose's friends from college and their families were present too.

The ceremony was held in the garden. Jimin walked first, happily covering the floor with flower petals. When he reached Hoseok he bowed, smiling widely and sat in the second row of chairs with the rest of the pack, because Yoongi was standing next to Hoseok. The first row was filled with families of bride and groom.

Rose was walked to the altar by her father. With Jisoo trailing after her as her bridesmaid. She had an elegant, and modest dress that suited the taste of the queen. On her head a flower garland was placed, making her golden hair even more beautiful.

Jung Hoseok and Park Rose made their vows without hesitation, smiling widely at each other. They exchanged rings, and Hoseok almost burst out laughing, when Yoongi held him the ring with shaky, sweaty hands, after he almost dropped it.

After the long and hot kiss, (which was stopped by the suggestive grunt of the Queen Mother), the newly wedded couple led the guests to the ballroom where the dinner was served.

The first dance, the family blessing, photo session, and all other "non-magical' things took place in the first five hours after the wedding. But when most of the human guests (around 200 of them) were gone, the second part of the ceremony started. 

Outside of the Royal Family, only Rose's and Yeonjun's parents stayed as the people allowed by the King to know about the magical world.

All of the reminding guests walked to the coronation hall. Hobi was standing there before the throne when Rose was led there, through the red carpet, with Lisa and Jennie.

Hobi stretched his right hand and she put her own in his.

Namjoon tied their hands with red ribbon, decorated with golden threads and stepped back. It was the time for the Queen's Vow.

'Do you swear to protect the magical world as your own?'

'I swear.'

'Do you swear to love all magical creatures with all your heart?'

'I swear.'

'Do you accept all responsibilities attached to the position of the Queen of Sung-i?'

'I accept.'

This time Jin stepped forward and took off the ribbon Namjoon tied on their hands.

Hoseok nodded to Jennie, who stepped to Rose and slowly took off the garland of her head, smiling at her widely.

Lisa came to the King, holding the pillow with a tiara.

Hoseok took it and placed it gently on his wife's head.

'I, Jung Hoseok, The King of Sung-i, crown you, Jung Rose, as the Queen of the Magical World.'

He bowed his head to Rose, who looked at him a bit scared. He could recognize this fear. He had the same look in his own eyes when they placed the crown on his own head.

He smiled at her reassuringly and took her hand, leading her to turn to the guests.

'Long live the Queen!' he exclaimed.

'LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!'

After that many more official, traditional moments happened, like the one with the Queen Mother officially handing the Queen responsibilities to Rose, giving her the light blue sash. 

And the ceremony where Allana as the High Witch of the Magical World bounded the fate of the married couple's children to the Kingdom.

After many hours they all returned to the ballroom which was already prepared for less official reception with little round tables placed near the walls, couches to rest hidden in the recesses. Dim lights, flowers and space for dancing.

The guests mixed with each other. Soobin and Jungwon get to know Yeonjun's parents. 

Jisoo met Hoseok's distant cousin Jung Daehyun, who was pretty much charmed by her. And Hoseok seeing him after 4 or so years thought that with his specialisation in finances and law, he could actually be of use in the company. Taking Sung-jae's place...

More or less, the later it was getting, the more the reception looked like the party Hoseok and Rose wanted. Only close family and friends, talking, joking, dancing. They could take off their crowns and just be in each other's arms, dancing for the rest of the night.

Jungkook and Taehyung were avoiding each other. They were ok in fully lighted rooms, where hundreds of people surrounded them. But it seemed that as soon as they reached the ballroom with dimmed lights, their minds could focus only on how tempting the other looked.

Well... it was Jungkook mainly avoiding Taehyung...

After he saw him sitting in one of the resting places and they gazes met, he felt like he would break. He couldn't breathe fully. He felt like Taehyung's dominative gaze was calling him. And he wanted to give up. Submit to the fire in his eyes. 

So he made sure they were on two opposite sides of the ballroom. In the meantime trying to understand why Taehyung's dominative aura wasn't making him even slightly mad...

Naah... his wolf was like "Come play with me." And it wasn't the innocent type of "play with me". It was like a challenge and excitement, that made his guts twist in heat.

It was already after midnight when Jungwon fell asleep on one of the couches, and Yeonjun with Soobin started to paint his face with the cake cream. The cake was even in his hair. Taking the pictures after and trying to hold their laughter to not wake him up, they didn't see that their mothers stood behind them. It was too late too ran...

The two of them were walked out by their ears, being scolded hard. 

(🎶❤️🥺Music tip: "MIST" by ATEEZ🥺❤️🎶)

A little bit later all the lights were turned off. Only the disco ball made the room showered in the white patches of light. It was for sure the couples' time. 

Jungkook was standing in the darkness of one of the recesses. His jacket was long forgotten in the hot ballroom. 

He was looking at Rose and Hoseok and Jennie with Lisa who were slowly dancing, tightly hugging each other. 

He was looking at , Jimin and Yoongi, on one of the couches, where Jimin was stroking Yoongi's hair, who was dozing of with his head on Jimin's lap. 

He was looking at Jin and Namjoon, who were exchanging drinks and fruits, smiling at each other. 

He hung his head low and looked at the floor, when he felt the longing in his heart, while looking at them was too much to handle. 

This music in the darkness and the song's lyric was like written to torture him... 

He embraced himself with his own arms to stop the sudden cold shiver.

In the next second little hair on his nape were electrified.
His skin covered in goosebumbs...

And then he felt...

... warm hands on his hips and the firm chest pressed to his back.

Slowly. Hestitnatly.

Jungkook knew the scent of Taehyung's perfume too well. The hands moved to his waist, and Taehyung's arms locked around it. He let out a shaky breath and let himself lean more on Taehyung's body. 

He placed his palms on Taehyung's slowly, brushing his own thumb over his knuckles. He closed his eyes, letting the other senses take the lead. 

Taehyung's scent. The touch of his skin. The sound of his breath and heartbeat. 

Taehyung pressed his forehead to Jungkook's shoulder.

The direct contact after two weeks of restraining themselves was overwhelming. He couldn't help nuzzling his nose into Jungkook's neck. He was conscious enough to not do it with his lips. But even just with that he could feel Jungkook's heartbeat sped up, just like his own.

Jungkook gulped, when he felt the tip of Taehyung's nose travelling through the skin of his neck. Barely touching, gliding on his earlobe. He slightly tilted his head to get more of it.

He could feel Taehyung's warm breath on his cheek. He squeezed Taehyung's hands and Taehyung immediately responded, pressing him more to himself desperately.

They didn't dare to say a word. Their throats were tightened too much.

He felt Taehyung's grip around him was loosening and he knew he will dissapear, taking away the blisfull touch. With heavy heart Jungkook  moved his own hands away, closing his eyes tighter. 

His lips parted, letting out a soft, surprised sigh, when he felt Taehyung's lips on his nape.

They stayed there for ten long beats of his heart. Then Taehyung's presence vanished with the last notes of the song.

The lights turned on to be dimmed again, brightening the darkness of the balroom a bit and Jungkook opened his eyes, feeling like he would suffocate. He needed a drink. His mouth felt too dry and his hands were shaking.

This stolen moment that lasted for like 3 minutes was like a gift. And a curse too. Why did everything sweet in his life need to be a bit bitter too?

He reached the bar and gulped down three glasses of champagne in one go.

Jin, smiling, came to him and asked the bartender to bring him mojito.

'It's a good party...' he said and talked about something Jimin said, but Jungkook, drinking the fourth glass, was looking through the crowd, not listening to him at all. He finally found the figure he was looking for. He couldn't stop himself. His eyes were like programmed to search for Tae.

Taehyung was rubbing his eyes and squeezing his nose, walking nervously on the other side of the ballroom. He passed the couch with Jungwon and looked at the sleeping boy, frowning. He shook his head and a smile painted his lips. He crouched down before the boy and with the edge of his own white shirt's sleeve he started to wipe the cake from Jungwon's face gently.

Just that. 

The smile. 

The gentleness.

Jungkook suddenly felt like his time stopped. Everything around him suddenly disappeared, and the only thing he was able to see was Taehyung. He was seeing him in slow motion. His delicate smile, his dark brown eyes, his curly hair. His firm body, long legs, delicate but strong hands. 

Every detail... Every part of him was suddenly so precious to him.

Jungkook felt the pang in his chest. And it was spreading. 

Taehyung looked at him like if he felt something was wrong. 

Their eyes met.

Jungkook took a sharp breath, but it felt like his lungs were clenched.

He felt the hand on his arm, and suddenly his surroundings came back, with loud music, lights, and scents.

He felt dizzy...

'Are you ok, Kook?', asked Jin. 'For a moment you looked like you were in pain...'

Jungkook gulped hard.

'I... I'm fine... Just need some fresh air...', he replied and without any explanation he left the glass on the table and just went out.

As soon as the terrace doors closed after him, he started to run.

No! It can't be... what the fuck is this terryfing feeling!

No! No in hell, Jungkook! Be reasonable, he is an alpha. He is your friend.

It's just a hint of a feeling because he is so close to you! Don't think too much...

He got flashbacks. Their heads pressing together stargazing. His smiling face when he was looking at him. His gentle voice. His hands holding him in the water.

You idiot!

Don't assume you are in love just because he is the first person you are attracted to!!

He suddenly could recollect the touch on his nape. It still lingered. His skin was burning there. He could still feel the warmth on his back, from Taehyung's chest.

But it wasn't an attraction. No matter how much he wanted it to be just that...

Because he felt his heart will leave his chest and land in front of Taehyung's feet not when they kissed, but when he saw the gentle smile on Taehyung's face, while he was taking care of the little boy.

Jungkook grabbed his head with both hands, and looked at the night sky. He was going back and forth like a lion in the cage.

No! Don't do it to yourself, stupid heart!

You are both alphas! It's impossible!

What if his mate appears? You would be abandoned again, you moron!

No, you can't be in love, Jungkook!

Not with him! Not with anyone else! 

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no !!!!!!!

'Koo?'

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

'Koo, are you ok?', Taehyung's soft and deep, a bit nervous, voice filled the air.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thoughts?

I tried to describe a bit of the amazing, never fading longing that I see watching Tae and Koo. The little stolen moments they try to hide. It's amazing how they can't stop themselves. 

And ngl listening to Mist at night is full of pleasure and pain. The "Please" moment?? Heaven. 

And the update is today not tomorrow because this amazing person has birthday!!

Happy Birthday Seokjinnie! You are the bestes Hyung BTS could ever get! And beautiful, warm, funny, caring blessing to the ARMY. Lot of love and happiness World Wide Handsome!

Blair_Witch

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

83.6K 3.6K 82
what will happen when a beautiful prince fall in love with a dark forest king. kim taehyung beautiful and kind Prince fall in love with a ruthless an...
46.9K 2.7K 34
it's an taekook Indian based story... so Jeon Jungkook who belongs to a rich family and he himself is CEO of their company... his family consist of h...
19.1K 1.6K 12
Hey my lovelies so i come again with a new taekook fantasy book...hope you all enjoy it....🌼🌼🌼 One day a boy went to a forest as he getting so man...
208K 9.2K 29
Jeon Jungkook, The most handsome Alpha finally found his mate. But his mate is not a werewolf but a human.... Not an ordinary werewolf AU. Try it by...