Bet On It | H. Styles

By hunflowers

All they want is to see their best friends -- who hate each other beyond belief -- fall in love. So they put... More

i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxvix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xl
xli
xlii
xliii
xliv
final note

new story! (...again)

1.4K 13 0
By hunflowers

hi everyone i hope you're all doing okay.

i miss you.

i've been thinking of rewriting this story and hopefully i will get around to it one day. the only issue is if i do, i lose in-line comments i'm pretty sure and i love reading all of the comments you guys leave on specific paragraphs and all your reactions :')

but in the mean time, i do have a new story out that i actually am really really proud of! her name is 'Star Crossed' and she's everything to me. if you've ever read 'Daisy Jones & The Six' and you liked it, this is the story for you :) bc she's the inspo

i hate promoting other stories through this story but gotta do what you gotta do. here's a little synopsis for you:

Rock 'N' Roll has never felt more alive. The Dreamers are amongst the rest of the bands to be remembered for decades to come. Front man Harry Styles is an icon in his own right, who many to this day still adore and love. But there's one thing about him that no one could ever quite understand: His relationship with Hollywood starlet and three-time Oscar winning actress, Giulia Stone.

45 Years since their first meeting, the pair and everyone else in their lives have decided to sit down and tell their story. What comes from it may be a surprise.

But that's Rock 'N' Roll, Baby.

so, if you're interested, she's up on my page with the first 3 chapters already posted! and don't worry, this one will actually be completed. i'm actually almost done writing it.

if you choose to read it, thank you. if you don't, that's okay, thank you anyway. i hope to see you all there and the comments you decide to leave me with.

don't forget to be kind.
my love always,
g

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 198 38
Harry loves his best friend. But she doesn't love him that way. When they both meet someone what will happen? ****** Give the story a chance despite...
229K 5.2K 35
Harry and Brooke are bestfriends. They have very strong feelings for each other. But will something tragic tear them apart? Or will they wait for eac...
198K 9.3K 28
He's lost his best friend and his will to be happy. She's got a heart of gold with more than enough room for the boy everyone avoided.
29.3K 983 18
~A Harry Styles Fanfiction~ On her graduation day, Avery Banks thought she'd never have to see Harry Styles, the one person she hated the most, ever...