The Sun, The Moon, The Dragon...

By AbraxosKit48

To be a teen in a small town is easier said than done, especially when you don't have the easiest life. Two g... More

Chapter 1: Skycrest
Chapter 2: Friarridge
Chapter 3: Dragon... not dragon?
Chapter 4: Fooooood
Chapter 5: The kill
Chapter 6: Surprise shooters
Chapter 7: Little Miss Dunce
Chapter 8: Drakon Academy
Chapter 9: Who are you really?
Chapter 10: Ambushes
Chapter 11: 200m sprint
Chapter 12: Flags and Ratatouille
Chapter 13: Testing
Chapter 14: Twinsies!
Chapter 15: Powerhungry shifters
Chapter 16: 4 or 5 stories?
Chapter 17: Meeting the Wolves
Chapter 18: The beginning
Chapter 19: The showdown
Chapter 20: The strangest Symbol
Chapter 21: Mysterious people
Chapter 22: Longlostcousins
Chapter 23: Her name is Juniper
Chapter 24: Barbie Britt
Chapter 26: Infatuation
Chapter 27: Fight! Fight! Fight!
Chapter 28: A crack and a Scream... or three
Chapter 29: The mysterious man... again
Chapter 30: Bye Bye Ej
Chapter 31: Prophecy 1; the last prophecy
Chapter 32: Prophecies, bows and gifts
Chapter 33: The...Delightful Date
Chapter 34: Dungeons
Chapter 35: Spilling the tea
Chapter 36: Ditched for a girl
Chapter 37: Daphne Drama
Chapter 38a: Skylar
Chapter 38b: MINI CHAPTER
Chapter 39: A day to remember
Chapter 40: Tatts, Pops and Whops.
Chapter 41: Ranked Eggs
Chapter 42: The Other Halves
Chapter 43: Goodbye darkness. Hello Understanding.

Chapter 25: Schedules

33 2 0
By AbraxosKit48

Larks POV

We finally reached the house after a while of running, technically I was on either Morgen or Ria's backs. And holding on for dear life...

I was in my room about to shower when I heard a screech from down the hall. Instead of climbing in the shower I raced down the stairs to find the Blonde haired Barbie who sat next to me at the tournament feast. She stood facing off against Ria, when I say facing off I mean Ria stood there like nothing mattered while Barbie stood bright red faced. Ej stood behind Barbie while all the roomies stood at the top of the stairs watching intently.

"Control that Barbie, this is my house. I don't want some lowly wolf threatening me." Ria growls menacingly and turns to walk away.

"How dare you!" Barbie shrieks, the wolves flinch from the high pitch of her voice but they all struggle to keep in their laughs. Ej who's stood behind Barbie is expressionless, not letting on what he's thinking. Ria's posture shows her disregard for the situation, she stands with her hand on her hip and the other twirling her short white hair.

"Did you hear anything guys?" Ria looks at each of the roomies and smirks before turning towards me to walk to her room. She winks at me and takes a single step.

I silently gasp when Barbie hurtles at Ria, instead of caring Ria sides steps and chuckles lightly. The girl nearly runs head first into me but gains her balance and spins on her heel.

The roomies and I watch captivated as Ria just steps to dodge all of Barbie's punches. Not a single hit lands on Ria and Barbies face begins to get red from anger.

"I am above you, you little coward!" Barbie screech's as she take a leap at Ria who just side steps with an exaggerated eye roll.

"Uh huh. Clearly." Ria just shrugs and rolls her eyes again.

"You tried to take Ej from me, then the prince, then Morgen, now you're disrespecting me! You've gone too far girl!" The Barbie screams which makes me giggle, the guys and Zim all watch amused too and Ria just keeps sidestepping the raging girl. Ej still stands their not even acknowledging the petty brawl. If you can call Ria sidestepping a weakling punch a brawl at least.

Ria's face looks bored as she yawns whether fake or real who knows. I watch in amazement as instead of dodging the oncoming punch Ria grabs the closed fist and bends it back. I hear an audible click and know that if Ria bends it any further the wrist will snap.

"Listen here, Runt. I am your Luna, don't disrespect me again. I don't need to explain myself to you but I will as I'm not a horrid person." Ria scowls, "Elijah is Alpha of our pack and makes his own decisions. Kyle is like a brother to me and Morgen... are you really that slow?" Ria bristles as the girl growls back, the female trembles at the power radiating off Ria. "He's my f*cking cousin! Now. GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" A loud growl rumbles from deep within Ria's chest and she stalks past me up the stairs to her room.

I watch in amazement as Barbie sprints into Ej's room and returns with a pair of heels and her purse before she flees out of the house. I grin and return to my room in hopes of showering.

o-o

After a brisk hot shower I head downstairs, I plonk on the couch and lean back exhausted from the day.

The group make small talk until Ria returns with some toasties . She hands two to me and two to Morgen. I bite into them and float in heaven, they may just be toasties but I'm hungry. Leave me alone.. hehe.

The group chats about a few things and Callum comments on the fight with Barbie apparently her name is Britt, she's a werewolf. Not even a rider or Isalor which is sad.

Zim ends up asking about Ria's wolf, I guess they can sense it or something.

She explains that yes she found her wolf and how her names Juniper.

Everyone chats for a while but we are too excited, there was an announcement saying school starts tomorrow. Apparently they decided to change the date or something, according to Kyle a few teacher's had to do some stuff for the school and it's all sorted now.

I can't wait, the subjects here are different. They aren't English or maths or P.E, we have Fight, dragon training and dragon lore, were-studies or vamp-ology or human-etiquette (depending on what you are), medicinal apparel, and leading for leaders or community studies and more. It may sound boring but I'm excited.

We receive our schedules tomorrow before class in Home-group. According to the letter that got delivered I have home-group in classroom 238 with Mr Mallanth, apparently Blaze, Zim and Ria are all in it with me. I have to wake up so early tomorrow, I wanna cry. Class starts at 9am but we need to eat and all that beforehand. So I'll probably get up at like 7:30, which I guess that isn't early but I like sleep.

THE NEXT DAY: 7:00am

I may or may not have set like 5 alarms... My first went off at like 6:30 and they go off every 15 minutes from there.

It's currently 7am so I'm just laying in bed thinking about the day, who will be in my classes? What will my teachers be like? Which subjects did I get? I'm excited, all the nervous energy is making me slightly restless.

Instead of wasting time, I sit up and allow Teeki out. She appears on my shoulder and gently flaps her wings before gliding around the room. She squeaks loudly as she nears the wall separating Ria and I. A bang can be heard and standing in my room is a wild eyed pure white wolf, my bedroom door is swung open and Teeki is sat on the wolf's back looking between me and her.

The pure white wolf growls and shifts back into a wild haired sleepy Ria, her eyes are crusted in sleep and she's wearing her night wear. Shorts and a tank top.

"Hmmph, what was that...?" Ria flops onto the bed beside me and snuggles into the blankets. I chuckle at her sleepy state. Teeki flew off onto the rail above my curtains and hangs upside down peeking out through her wings at Ria and I.

"Nothing..." I mumble hoping she heard and doesn't ask questions.

"Uh huh. It was a loud squawk, you're lucky the whole house didn't wake up." She yawns and turns to face me.

"Can you please not tell anyone?" I plead softly. I can't deal with all the questions.

She nods in response and crawls up the bed to look at me with her head on the pillows.

"My bat... Teeki. Mum, Sophia, left it for me like she did with your necklace." I mumble, "She lives in my necklace..." I tug out the necklace and hold it up for Ria to see.

Her sleepy eyes focus on the swinging pendent and they widen in surprise. "That stone, look." Ria holds her necklace up for me to see and it has the same stone embedded in it.

"Maybe she bought matching ones?" I trail off as Teeki lands beside me and looks to Ria. Her small fangs hanging out and her beady eyes looking at both of us.

Ria just shrugs and snuggles back into the covers.

I fall asleep soundly, smiling softly knowing I no longer have to keep that from her.

'Wake up
(Wake up)
Grab a brush and put a little make-up
Hide the scars to fade away the shake-up
(Hide the scars to fade away the...)
Why'd you leave the keys upon the table?
Here you go create another fable
You wanted to
Grab a brush and put a little makeup
You wanted to
Hide the scars to fade away the shake-up
You wanted to
Why'd you leave the keys upon the table?
You wanted to'

I start when my alarm starts blaring to 'Chop suey' by system of a down. I reach over and swatt the stupid alarm clock off the bench and grumble rolling over, it's too early to be awake.

"Come on sleepyhead." Ria shakes me trying to get me up, realising she's failing she stalks into my bathroom. With my eyes closed I fail to notice her padding back with a cup of cold water.

"F*ck!" I scream sitting up, I turn and face Ria who's bent over with her hands on her knees laughing.

"Priceless..." Ria chokes out, I scowl and get out of bed shivering. That was so freaking cold!

I walk over to my dresser where my Sun egg is sat in a nest of my clothes, it emits a soft warmth and warms the room up. I smile patting the egg before walking over to my bathroom to shower.

"Ciao sis!" Ria waltzes out of my room and crosses into her own room, slamming the door in the process.

Quickly I shower and dress in a dark jean short and cropped button up shirt. I grab my combat boots and race downstairs into the kitchen.

Ria stands in front of a blender with a pink smoothie blending and 10 glasses in front of her. Pouring each glass she flicks her wrist and one comes flying at me I swiftly catch it downing the drink.

Everyone else stalks into the room slowly all yawning and stretching except Logan and Thalium who look wide awake. As per the usual morning Ej walks in with his arm wrapped around the shoulders of another girl.

"Who's the flavour of the day?" Ria calls out when they walk into the room. The girl blushes furiously and Ej scowls.

"Her name is Eve, don't be disrespectful." Ej growls and Ria just sweetly smiles back and slides the last glass to them.

"That's the last of it." She smiles and stalks upstairs to her room. Titan comes bounding past and whines for food. Rolling my eyes I move over to the fridge with meats and toss a fatty leg to the wolf, and grab myself a blood bag. Yes gross yadda yadda. I need it to survive so deal with it.

"Nom nom nom nom..." Ria streaks out the door. "I'm beautiful!!!!" She screeches and charges back inside the house and back up to her room laughing maniacally.

The 10 of us all stand there very confused until she walks back down smiling.

"What's up Ria?" Blaze looks at the werewolf with concern. She smiles and shrugs.

"Juniper dared me to." She looks at us sheepishly and then to the clock on the wall. "Sh*t! Time to go or we will be late."

I look over to the antique clock and notice we have 10 minutes til homegroup starts, we don't even know where to go.

The 11 of us race out the door with Titan in tow, Ria shifts along with the other wolves who shift behind trees and return with their clothes in their mouths.

Ej's flavour climbs onto his back and the rest of us follow suit climbing onto the nearest wolf. I climb onto Zim, Blaze with Ria, Tristan with Callum, Lucas also climbs up onto callums back and Kyle clambers onto Ria and Clay also onto Zim. The 3 wolves race off after Ej who is already far ahead, I can feel Zim's strong muscles bunch and stretch as she pounds along. Ria easily races ahead of Zim and Callum but doesn't catch Ej, whether because she can't or doesn't want to is unknown.

We race across the 200m bridge and everyone clambours off the wolves, they all shift back and put clothes on before we rush into the crowded halls of the academy. Students mill about everywhere, some in groups others on their own or in pairs. As we pass groups of students they bow their heads to either Ria, Lucas or I. Ej is long gone so they aren't bowing to him.

Ria, Zim, Blaze and I race off towards where our maps say room 238, we race through the door just as the bell rings. Mr Mallanth our homegroup teacher looks up and goes to growl before noticing me and bowing his head. I smile and walk over to a spare seat, it's in the corner where there are three seats surrounding it. Two in front and one beside it.

I plonk down into the seat in the corner with Zim beside me, Ria in-front and Blaze beside her. We sit silently and watch the teacher, he explains what we are going to do and starts handing out sheets of paper with our timetables. Half way through a few students walk in, Callum and Ej are among them. The teacher scowls but continues moving around. Ria sits with her back to them as she chats away with me and Zim, Blaze seems content listening to our useless conversation.

A dark shadow falls across Ria's desk and she scowls turning around with a sickly sweet smile.

"Can I help you?" She smiles politely.

"Hey Babe, that's my spot. You can sit on my lap if you like though." The guy snickers and goes to move Ria.

Callum snickers watching the ordeal and I grin knowing what's about to happen. The whole class falls silent watching, including the teacher.

"Oh... oh..." Ria winks at the guy making him think she's given in, if he only knew.

The guy smiles and places one hand on either of her arms to lift her, upon standing she jams her combat boot clad foot into the guys knee and he shouts in pain. His knees buckles and he sits on the ground clutching where Ria viciously kicked.

"What the f*ck." The guy snarls, his wolf showing through his eyes. Blaze snickers as he watches, Callum joins in and soon both Zim and I have too.

"What's so funny?" The guy on the floor growls.

Ej rolls his eyes and sits down in the corner opposite me.

The guys aura floods the room but I don't flinch, most of the other students do however except my roomates who just sigh and lean back relaxing. Ria just shakes her head rolling her eyes.

"Submit!" The guys voice is doubled showing his wolf is near the surface.

"Nah mate, I'm cool." Ria grins and picks her nails. The guy keeps growling and fur starts to sprout from his skin.

"STOP!" The teacher finally steps in, the guy just keeps growling ignoring the command. Clearly the teacher is less powerful as he is starting to sweat, he appears human as his knees buckle and he stumbles into a chair.

"This is boring." Ria continues picking her nails and admires them in the light from the window beside her.

"Submit." The guy again growls this time with two fangs sticking out his mouth, his wolf is gaining control.

"Nah. Now stop it, stop being a child because you didn't get your way." Ria shakes her head.

Instead of responding the guy growls animalistically.

"Fine have it your way, don't say I didn't try to stop you." Ria's power flows through the room and everyone else submits except me and Ej who both just sit there chuckling.

"Done now, jesus dude. Not every girl wants you." Ria growls and shoves the dude away.

He stumbles a step and waddles away with his tail between his legs. I chuckle as he looks over his shoulder and scowls at Ria who just winks and leans back in her chair.

Finally the teacher finishes walking around the room handing out our timetables, I look at mine and find there my day consists of:

Monday, Wednesday
9:00am - 9:30am Period 1: home group - Room 238: Mr Mallanth.
9:30am - 11am Period 2: Leading for Leaders - Auditorium 2: King Alexander
11am - 11:30am Break: Anywhere
11:30am - 1:00pm Period 3: Fight - Battle Gym: Mr Fallensburg
1:00pm - 2:30pm Period 4: Vamp-ology - Room 121: Miss Harmon
2:30pm - 3:30pm Break: Anywhere
3:30pm - 4:30pm Period 5: Dragon Bonding - Field B: Mrs Frem and Mr Jarlos

Tuesday, Thursday
9:00 - 9:30am Period 1: Homegroup - Room 238: Mr Mallanth
9:30am - 11am Period 2: Dragon Battle - Field A: Mrs Frem and Mr Jarlos
11am - 11:30am Break: Anywhere
11:30am - 1:00pm Period 3: Medicinal Apparel - Training Infirmary: Dr Delia
1:00pm - 2:30pm Period 4: Dragon Lore - Room 78: Mr Sandledor
2:30pm - 3:30pm Break: Anywhere
3:30pm - 4:30pm Period 5: Casual Arts - Room 19: Ms Marmolo

Friday
9:00 - 9:30am Period 1: Homegroup - Room 238: Mr Mallanth
9:30am - 11am Period 2: leading for leaders - Auditorium 2: King Alexander
11am - 11:30am Break: Anywhere
11:30am - 1pm Period 3: Dragon Training - Field D: Mrs Frem and Mr Jarlos
1pm - 2:30pm Period 4: Vamp-ology - Room 121: Miss Harmon.
2:30pm - 3:30pm Break: Anywhere
3:30pm - 4:30pm Period 5: Battle tactics - Field A: King Alexander and Isalor Jeremy.

Saturday and Sunday
Free time, can go to town or stay in. If you wish to meet outsiders please request it from the headmaster.

"Okay students, you're next class starts in 10. If you have any change requests please take it up with the headmaster. Extracurricular activities have lists up in the hallway outside the cafeteria at break times today. Please just stay quiet." Mr Mallanth glares at the kid who threatened Ria then to Ria who just shrugs. Clearly they don't know who she is, she just smiles back sweetly then rolls her eyes and turns her chair to face me.

"What do your schedules say?" She looks at Blaze then Zim then me.

Ria's Schedule:

Monday, Wednesday
9:00 - 9:30am Period 1: Homegroup - Room 238: Mr Mallanth
9:30am - 11am Period 2: Leading for Leaders - Auditorium 2: King Alexander
11am - 11:30am Break: Anywhere
11:30am - 1:00pm Period 3: Fight - Battle Gym: Mr Fallensburg
1:00pm - 2:30pm Period 4: Were-studies - Room 34: Mr Fallansburg
2:30pm - 3:30pm Break: Anywhere
3:30pm - 4:30pm Period 5: Dragon Bonding - Field B: Mrs Frem and Mr Jarlos

Tuesday, Thursday
9:00 - 9:30am Period 1: Homegroup - Room 238: Mr Mallanth
9:30am - 11am Period 2: Dragon Battle - Field A: Mrs Frem and Mr Jarlos
11am - 11:30am Break: Anywhere
11:30am - 1:00pm Period 3: Medicinal Apparel - Training Infirmary: Dr Frension
1:00pm - 2:30pm Period 4: Dragon Lore - Room 78: Mr Sandledor
2:30pm - 3:30pm Break: Anywhere
3:30pm - 4:30pm Period 5: Shifting Paradise - Green Globe 1: Alpha-to-be Elijah Agrem and Luna-to-be Alaria Sharlin.

Friday
9:00 - 9:30am Period 1: Homegroup - Room 238: Mr Mallanth
9:30am - 11am Period 2: leading for leaders - Auditorium 2: King Alexander
11am - 11:30am Break: Anywhere
11:30am - 1:00pm Period 3: Dragon Training - Field D: Mrs Frem and Mr Jarlos
1:00pm - 2:30pm Period 4: Were-studies - Room 34: Mr Fallansburg
2:30pm - 3:30pm Break: Anywhere
3:30pm - 4:30pm Period 5: Battle tactics - Field A: King Alexander and Isalor Jeremy.

"Oh we have most of the same classes!" I smile at Ria who smiles back her eyes twinkle with excitement.

"Let's see yours Blaze." Ria holds her hand out and Blaze passes her his timetable, which she shows me.

Monday, Wednesday
9:00 - 9:30am Period 1: Homegroup - Room 238: Mr Mallanth
9:30am - 11am Period 2: Leaders Seconds - Auditorium: knight fenharrow
11am - 11:30am Break: Anywhere
11:30am - 1:00pm Period 3: Fight - Battle Gym: Mr Fallensburg
1:00pm - 2:30pm Period 4: Human-etiquette - Room 245: Miss Placaro
2:30pm - 3:30pm Break: Anywhere
3:30pm - 4:30pm Period 5: Isalor Communications - Field A: Mr Gallantho

Tuesdays, Thursdays
9:00 - 9:30am Period 1: Homegroup - Room 238: Mr Mallanth
9:30am - 11am Period 2: Dragon Battle - Field A: Mrs Frem and Mr Jarlos
11am - 11:30am Break: Anywhere
11:30am - 1:00pm Period 3: Medicinal Apparel - Training Infirmary: Dr Frension
1:00pm - 2:30pm Period 4: Dragon Behaviours - Room 323: Miss Bamadas
2:30pm - 3:30pm Break: Anywhere
3:30pm - 4:30pm Period 5: Creative Corner - Studio 3: Ms Crayana

Friday
9:00 - 9:30am Period 1: Homegroup - Room 238: Mr Mallanth
9:30am - 11am Period 2: Leaders Seconds - Auditorium: knight fenharrow
11am - 11:30am Break: Anywhere
11:30am - 1:00pm Period 3: Dragonback battle - Field C: Mr Yemarn
1:00pm - 2:30pm Period 4: Human-etiquette - Room 245: Miss Placaro
2:30pm - 3:30pm Break: Anywhere
3:30pm - 4:30pm Period 5: Battle tactics - Field A: King Alexander and Isalor Jeremy.

"We all so far have practically the same stuff, what about you Zim?" I turn to face Zim who smiles and hands me her schedule, clearing my throat I read it out.

"Monday, Wednesday
9:00 - 9:30am Period 1: Homegroup - Room 238: Mr Mallanth
9:30am - 11am Period 2: Leaders Seconds - Auditorium: knight fenharrow
11am - 11:30am Break: Anywhere
11:30am - 1:00pm Period 3: Fight - Battle Gym: Mr Fallensburg
1:00pm - 2:30pm Period 4: Were-studies - Room 34: Mr Fallansburg
2:30pm - 3:30pm Break: Anywhere
3:30pm - 4:30pm Period 5: Isalor Communications - Field A: Mr Gallantho

Tuesdays, Thursdays
9:00 - 9:30am Period 1: Homegroup - Room 238: Mr Mallanth
9:30am - 11am Period 2: Dragon Battle - Field A: Mrs Frem and Mr Jarlos
11am - 11:30am Break: Anywhere
11:30am - 1:00pm Period 3: Medicinal Apparel - Training Infirmary: Dr Delia
1:00pm - 2:30pm Period 4: Dragon Behaviours - Room 323: Miss Bamadas
2:30pm - 3:30pm Break: Anywhere
3:30pm - 4:30pm Period 5: Shifting Paradise - Green Globe 1: Alpha Elijah Agrem and Luna Alaria Sharlin.

Friday
9:00 - 9:30am Period 1: Homegroup - Room 238: Mr Mallanth
9:30am - 11am Period 2: Leaders Seconds - Auditorium: knight fenharrow
11am - 11:30am Break: Anywhere
11:30am - 1:00pm Period 3: Dragonback battle - Field C: Mr Yemarn
1:00pm - 2:30pm Period 4: Were-studies - Room 34: Mr Fallansburg
2:30pm - 3:30pm Break: Anywhere
3:30pm - 4:30pm Period 5: Battle tactics - Field A: King Alexander and Isalor Jeremy.

"Ohhh! You and Blaze have practically identical schedules apart from you having Were-studies when he had human-etiquette and you have Shifter Paradise while he has creative corner. And speaking of Shifters Paradise..." I trail off spinning towards Ria who's looking down blushing. "You are taking that class?!"

"This is the first I've heard of it..." Ria mutters quietly.

"Pffft be proud! You are taking a class!" I jump up and down with excitement, sadly I can't watch my twin lead the lesson but my heart is with her.

With that the bell rings and we're off to the first class together. Leading for leaders and Leaders seconds.

o-o

Hope y'all like the longer chapter! Just thought I'd do a bit on an explanation of the schedules, what do you think of the subject names? Comment your thoughts :D
- Brax Xx

Timetable structure:
9:00 - 9:30am Period 1:
9:30am - 11am Period 2:
11am - 11:30am Break: Anywhere
11:30am - 1:00pm Period 3:
1:00pm - 2:30pm Period 4:
2:30pm - 3:30pm Break: Anywhere
3:30pm - 4:30pm Period 5:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.3K 2K 43
Iris has had a difficult life, running from her past and living like a nomad. She is not a regular wolf. She curses the Moon goddess for the gifts sh...
3.6K 171 7
The is now a SAMPLE ONLY. The story will continue EXCLUSIVELY on AnyStories. "Hello little one" came a booming voice, deep and sultry that made my s...
78.1K 1.5K 37
⚠️DISCONTINUED⚠️ The war between the tribes is finally over, and now the dragonets of the prophecy have a plan for lasting peace: Jade Mountain Acad...
105K 1.3K 12
Only the first 10 chapters are open.. NOW ON AMAZON! PLEASE BE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT AND SHOW ME SOME LOVE! COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT EACH AND EVE...