Kenny x reader

بواسطة Hello_kitty_0517

Meow, so I got inspired by this fanfic (South park kenny x reader) By pparkjmq Its a good story go read it... المزيد

□~•Just info on the story
°~•GoOd MoRnInG
°~•Home
°~•Yet another day
□~•Meow
°~•Stan
°~•Diary
°~•The party pt 1
□~• ;-;
♡~•(Smut) The party pt 2
♡~•(Smut)The party pt 3
°~•First date night
□~•Hello!
°~•Hell
°~•"Sunday morning"
°~• why me?
°~•What a strange world.
□~•Farts
°~•Wonderful disaster

°~•skewl

2.8K 45 599
بواسطة Hello_kitty_0517

Y/n's pov

I waited for class to start in the hallway leaning on my locker, scrolling through Instagram. God I'm so fucking bored, class takes forever to start in the morning. I stood there watching the people around me, then I saw bebe.

Bebe got on my nerves, a lot. Bebe used to bully the shit outta me. Why? I don't even know. She stopped bullying me in my second year of middle school. I don't 100% know what happened, but it was rumored bebe was doing sexual things at school, so I guess she decided to not mess with anyone.

I just watched her as she laughed with Red and Wendy. I don't know much about the other two, all I know is Wendy dated Stan once or twice, but they're never getting back together, or that's what they said on Twitter.

I was snapped out of my thoughts from a teacher, my history teacher Mr. Butch.

"Hey there miss." He said, giving me a little wave.

He always was nice to me and treated me with care, I kinda hated it. He's always watching me making sure I'm okay, he treats me like I'm a baby.

"Hello Mr. Butch...." I said, trying to not make eye contact with him.

"How's your morning so far?" He asked, leaning on the locker beside me.

"It's been alright...so far." I said looking that the clock wanting it to hurry.

"That's good to hear. Well I have to get going, see you in 7th period!" He said walking away to his classroom.

Soon after he left the bell rang, and I immediately walked into class.

My first period I had English. The only person I talk to in there is butters.

Once I walked in the classroom I saw Butters singing to himself.

"Loo Loo Loo, I got some apples Loo Loo Loo."

"Good morning, butters." I said peacefully while sitting in my seat next to him.

"Oh. hey there Y/n uh, good morning to you too!" Butters said with a bright smile

I giggled a little at the excitement he put into that sentence. Butters was always sweet, if anyone were to hurt him, I'd probably kill them.

"Good morning students, open your textbooks." The teacher said, sitting down at her table.

I never understood why the teachers were so late to class.

Timeskip at the end of class

(Still y/n's pov)

I just got done with whatever the teacher told us to do, and had some spare time. I wanted to draw. I didn't like drawing in school, mainly because a lot of people would make fun of me for it, or well Bebe would, she said I drew like a 4 year old. So I just stopped, I don't want to get bullied over a damn drawing.

"It looks like everyone is done, and we have time to spare, you all can talk to your friends, but keep it at a calm volume, I have a headache." The teacher said, taking a sip of her coffee.

I felt someone tap my shoulder and I looked over to wholesome butters.

"Yes butters?" I said turning towards him in my chair

"I uh just wanted someone to talk to." He giggled a little.

"What did you write about?" I asked

"Oh! Well uh, I wrote about this cat and dog I saw this morning, I thought it was um cute how they both got along." He chimed, he was very focused on what he wrote.

I just giggled, butters is too wholesome for such a scary world.

The bell rang shortly after Butters was done telling me what he wrote.

"Well I have to get going, bye butters!" I said while waving at the adorable little blonde.

"Goodbye y/n!" He said as I left the classroom

I walked to my locker and put my ELA stuff up, while I got out my engineering journal, and started walking towards my engineering class. Right when I turned the corner, I bumped into something big and fluffy, as I fell back I looked up confused, and changed my look immediately after I saw Bebe. BRO DID I JUST RUN INTO HER BOOBS?!

"Ugh! My shirt is messed up now!" Bebe said, fixing her shirt that had only lifted up a bit.

"Hey isn't that the girl from middle school?" Red said, pointing at me with her ugly fake nails.

Bebe looked at me then smirked real big.

"I guess you haven't had enough have you?" Bebe said bending down to face me, but I got up and stepped back a little giving her a mean face to let her know I don't like her.

"Bebe, with all do respect, move, I have to go to class." I said walking away.

I could hear her talking to Red, but I didn't care.

I walked to my engineering class, and sat down in my seat. About a minute later someone sat behind me, usually no one sits behind me, but right when I went to turn around someone pulled my chair and I fell, making a loud noise. It was quiet for 3 seconds then everyone started laughing. Oh my gosh who the fuck did that. I said in my head while turning around to see red.

Red was in this class but never showed up, so of course she decided to show up today. I got up right when the teacher walked in.

"Sit down, and be quiet. We have work to do." The teacher said sitting down, while I picked up my chair and did the same.

I was so mad. All because I didn't want to sit there and let them fuck with me, why now mess with me? I've been here for 2 years and you suddenly want to go back at it. I snapped out of my thoughts, feeling like someone was staring at me. I looked up and acted like I was paying attention to the teacher, but I was looking around slowly. I didn't see anyone staring at me, maybe it was just me being paranoid. One thing I did notice, red wasn't behind me. Maybe she left while I was in deep thought, I don't know nor care, I was just scared for what was gonna happen after this class. I sighed while doing the work the teacher handed me.

Timeskip bro

The bell rang and I packed my stuff as fast as I could, running out of class going into the bathroom locking it behind me.

"Oh shit...." I said catching my breath.

I sat down on the gross bathroom floor, when I heard someone walk towards me. I looked up very fast, to see the vice president of the school, Wendy Testaburger.

"Oh my gosh, are you okay?" She said lending me a hand.

I grabbed her hand and let her help lift me up.

"Yeah I guess....I'm just hiding fr-" I stopped my sentence realizing she can tell on me for trying to skip class.

"Hey it's okay if you're trying to skip, but why did you come in here like you ran a marathon?" She said with a sweet smile and a little giggle.

I never really lied to people, so I decided to tell her why.

"I was running from your friends, no offense but their assholes." I said walking over to the sink putting water on my face.

She stood there for a minute then spoke up.

"I'm truly sorry for them....they uhm have been changing these past few days." She said in a sad tone.

That's when I looked at her and stood by the sink dumbfounded. I kinda expected her to get angry with me.

"And don't feel sorry for calling them assholes, they're not my friends anymore." She said looking at me with a serious but happy face.

"Weren't you all talking this morning?" I asked

"Yes, but that was before I caught them trying to hit on Tolkien." She said with a angry look on her face this time

Tolkien and Wendy are dating, Wendy made it obvious when she was elected as the school vice president.

"Damn, I'm sorry to hear that." I said not really knowing what to say

"It's not your fault, I have Tolkien to thank anyway, I should've stopped being friends with them long ago. But I'm too nice for this world sometimes." Wendy looked at me almost like she was gonna cry but then she walked towards me.

"You can stay here, in fact I'll stay here too. Then in your next class I'll go to the office to make it look like you were busy with me." She said with a bright smile.

"You don't have to." I said, trying to walk away.

"I wanted to get away from everyone too, but I'm willing to stay here with you. Plus I've never heard anything bad about you, so I think you won't piss me off like everyone else." She said with a smile that looked terrifying in a way.

"Well okay." I said sitting back down on the floor.

Wendy sat in front of me crisscrossed and started asking me questions.

"So what's your name?"

"Y/n"

"Are you new? I've never heard or seen you before."

"I was born in South park, and have been living here my whole life, I went to the same schools you went to, we just never talked."

"Wait really?"

"Yes"

"Oh, I'm sorry I never noticed you."

I laughed and she asked more questions, and I answered truthfully. We spent 30-35 minutes talking about me and her. Then the bell rang telling us class had ended.

It was my first time skipping. But I wasn't scared, I wouldn't be even if Wendy wasn't here, I can get my work done pretty fast and understand things pretty well.

"Alright, you head to class and I'll get everything situated, oh but what's your next class?" She said with a smile.

"We're in math together, Wendy." I was a little annoyed but I wasn't too angry with her.

"Oh! I'm sorry heh, guess I should pay more attention." She said getting up, helping me up.

We both walked out of the bathroom, then I went to math she went to the office, after we waved goodbye of course. When I walked into class only three people were there. Kyle, Stan, and Kenny. They were all on one side of the classroom talking and laughing, when I took a seat they got quiet, I got uncomfortable with the silence in the room and looked at them, to see them all staring at me. "Oh my gosh" I said in my head while looking away quickly.

"You're the new girl right?" One of them said, who I guessed was Kyle.

I looked back at them hella confused.

"Ugh...no I've been in South park since I was born, we've been in this class together for this whole year!" I said, I was a little irritated.

"Mhmp?" Kenny said, all I could make out of his sentence was "really".

I just looked back at my desk and decided to shut my mouth, the three started talking again. Soon after Wendy walked in.

"Here y/n! All you need to do is give that piece of paper to the teacher, and you'll be all good!" She said, giving me a bright smile, while looking up at the three boys.

I took the piece of paper and looked at it while more students walked in. Wendy went to sit down next to the three boys, and I just waited for class to start.

"Hello students! Today..."

The teacher continued to talk about math things while I listened and wrote down what he was telling us. After he was done with the lesson he put problems on the board.

"Okay. Who wants to answer these problems on the board?" He asked

A few people raised their hands including Wendy and Kyle.

"Alright. Mmm let's see, Y/n! Wendy! Andddd Clyde."

My heart sunk to the bottom of my stomach, why me? I didn't even raise my damn hand!? I sat down for a minute then got up after Wendy and Clyde were up there. I answered the math problem right but sloppy, and quickly sat down. After Wendy was down she sat down, and Clyde was struggling, until the teacher helped him.

"Wendy and y/n, you both did a great job, now would one of you like to explain what you did?" He said, looking straight at me.

I felt my hands getting sweaty, I didn't like the fact he was very focused on me today. But Wendy ended up explaining how we solved the problem.

Timeskipp

After class had ended, I went back to my science class that I had skipped, and gave the teacher the note. She nodded and gave me the work she gave everyone, then I walked back out to go eat lunch.

I never ate at school to be honest. I'm very insecure about my body, so eating just isn't gonna work if I want a different body. I sat down at the table I usually sit at and I started watching YouTube on my phone with no sound on, because I felt like everyone can hear it, when they probably can't.

About 6 to 7 minutes later, I hear someone sit their tray down in front of me and another person after. I didn't look up until I heard Wendy say hello, then I looked up to see Wendy's big smile, and Tolkien sitting next to her looking down at his food.

"Hi?" I say with a confused tone.

"I usually sit by Red and Bebe, but you know. plus you looked so lonely." She said eating some of the food on her tray.

"That's because I am lonely." I mumble under my breath.

"Why didn't you get a tray?" she asked with a soothing voice.

I looked up at her with a little bit of sadness, then said

"It tastes gross..."

She looked at me concerned, then smiled

"It good sometimes, at least eat a apple." She said, handing me the apple.

I took the apple and smiled at it then looked back at her,

"Thank you Wendy....for the second time today." I said laughing a little.

"Hehe of course, I'm here to help." She said looking at me then Tolkien.

"What's up?" He says looking at Wendy confused.

"Introduce yourself!" She said in a happy/angry tone.

"Uhm, okay well I'm Tolkien, nice to meet you?..."

"Y/n, nice to meet you as well." I say finishing his sentence.

He gave me a little smile, then went back to eating. Wendy sat there talking to me about herself, while also asking me several questions.

"Can I ask personal questions?" Wendy says with a sweet smile

"I really don't care." I said, giving her a smile in return, before taking a bite out of the apple she gave me.

"Do you have siblings?"

"Yes I have 5."

"5?! Oh lord no."

I laughed at her response

"I'm the youngest, all my siblings are way older than me, and they are all boys." I said

"oh wow." Wendy said looking at me like she actually cared, Tolkien was also looking at me. I didn't know if he was listening or not but I didn't really care.

About 30 minutes later the bell rang. Me, Wendy, and Tolkien, went different directions

Timpskip to your last class because I can't think of anyone drama for the rest of your classes TnT anyway memesssss

It was almost the end of the day, just one more class. I walked through the halls looking for my history class, I knew where it was. I just like looking through the other classes. Once I found it I opened the door to see Mr.butch and the Kenny kid in the back of the class. I sat down in my usual spot around the middle.

"Actually Y/N you have a new spot, right here!" He said pointing at a desk in the front, facing his desk.

"Uh...Mr.butch, is there a reason for this?" I was very confused.

"Yes, I noticed your grades have been slipping, so I decided to move you up here. Hope you don't mind." He said sitting down in his seat giving me a bright smile, that made me uncomfortable.

"Oh and y/n, just a random question. How come you don't wear skirts like the other girls?" He said while I got up and put my stuff on my new desk.

I froze at the question, and looked around to see if anyone was listening to this, thankfully Kenny was looking up more confused then I was.

"I uhm....don't like them..." I said sitting down hella uncomfortable

"Awww, you should, I'm sure you'd look great!" He finished while other students started walking in.

I had never felt so uncomfortable from an adult my whole life, it was creepy. But to be honest Mr. Butch had always been creepy.

He began teaching like a normal teacher, and I took notes, trying to forget what just happened.

After about 30 minutes he handed us our work and we all started working on it, while I was working I felt eyes staring at me. I looked up to see Mr. Butch looking at me, he smiled and looked at his desk. I just finished my work and didn't look back up. Once everyone was done he let us talk to each other.

I raised my hand.

"Yes, y/n?" The teacher responded quickly.

"May I use the restroom?" I said

"Of course, don't take too long." He said smiling

I got up and went to the bathroom as fast as I could. I couldn't look at that man any longer, I knew he was weird and creepy but I didn't think he was that weird!

I washed my face, asking myself if I should skip or not, but I left my stuff in his class.

"Ugh..." I said out loud

I waited in the bathroom until there was at least 5 minutes before the bell rang. I left the bathroom and went straight to class, when I opened the door everyone was talking and playing with one another, the teacher was hanging out with a group of friends at the end of the classroom. I went to my desk and started packing my stuff, but froze when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked over terrified, but then got relaxed when I saw bright orange.

Kenny squatted down, uncovered his mouth and said softly.

"Leave with me, I don't want that freak doing anything weird."

I was kinda shocked by his response but I agreed then watched as he sat down in his seat. One thing I noticed is he had no friends in this class. But all the girls in this class loved him, so i guess that was company for him.

The bell rang and everyone was running out. I got up and put my backpack on while turning in my work, me and Kenny were the last to leave.

"Oh yeah, y/n" Mr. Butch said

"Yes?" I said trying not to make it obvious I don't wanna talk to him.

"Let me know if you need help with those grades, okay?" He said giving me pats on the back.

"Y-yeah..I will." I said, looking away while walking in front of Kenny.

I felt someone get closer behind me, but I didn't look. I just hoped it was Kenny. When I went to turn the corner, I heard Kenny speak.

"Uhm, what sorry?" I asked

He uncovered his mouth.

"I helped you, now you owe me." He said winking at me.

I rolled my eyes and walked towards him reaching into my pocket. Pulling out my little hellokitty wallet butters gave me.

"Here's 30 dollars, that's all I have right now." I said turning around walking down the hall

"I was asking for something else but this will do." I heard him say as I walked away.

What the fuck does that mean? I thought to myself, then I realized. Ew! He wanted me to repay him sexually!

Ugh what a pervert.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

382K 14K 37
OH wow, a Kenny X reader fanfiction, never seen that before. Anways, I know it's very common but I have an idea and I need to write it. Also, this is...
444 42 6
"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐖 𝐔𝐏 𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐘?" "..." •~• Kenny is growing up and tr...
5.6K 66 15
Butters and Kenny. Complete opposites. Leopold "Butters" Scotch was a student at the top of most of his classes, kind, and well.. has a normal life...
137 6 1
[K2 Soulmark AU] A soulmark is a tattoo engraved in your body when you're born. They say, these words are supposedly the first words your soulmate wi...