Tales Of Mischief

By IShipSimonette

Trixx Césaire transferred to Paris Academy for Kwamis after getting too much trouble on her past school. She... More

Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 22

216 2 4
By IShipSimonette

Tikki's POV:

"I can't believe that this is happening." I cupped my cheeks while looking at Plagg posing in the camera.

"Close your mouth." Trixx lifted my chin with her hand. We were sitting in the bench near the studio. I'm in the middle while Trixx is in my left and Wayzz in my right.

"I still can't believe it!" I shrieked and I heard Trixx groaned in her seat.

"Just be quiet, I'll be sleeping." She leaned on the arm of the bench and slowly closed her eyes. I waved my hands in front of her and there was no response from her. I slowly grabbed my phone and angled the screen to her face.

"What are you—" I pressed my index finger in his lips to shush him.

"This is for our new group chat photo." I answered. We have a group chat where you can change the photo whenever you want and most of the time it's Trixx's face is the picture. She's always frustrated everytime I change the group photo.

"That's not a good angle, move to the right." Wayzz getstured and I followed as well. Most of the photos were in terrible angle.

"One, two—"

"Hey guys what are you—pfft." Plagg suddenly appeared and looked at us. He muffled and looked at Trixx. His green eyes gleamed and his hair looks good on him. His street style outfit looks perfectly at him.

"Shhh you're going to wake her up." I hushed him and continued taking pictures of her.

"Most of them are just the same." Plagg ranted and scrolled the pictures in my gallery. I grabbed my phone and scrolled up. I don't want him to see his pictures in my gallery. That would be embarrassing.

"Let's switch her pose a bit." He grinned and  let out a chuckle. He grabbed her other hand pointing her index finger in her nose. When je released her hand, the finger stayed in her nose. The three of us looked at each other an giggled. Technically, Plagg and I was rhe one who giggled. Wayzz just smirked at us.

"More." We captured some shots and when we're already tired, we woke her up.

"By the way, thanks for accompanying me today." He said and smiled. My heart started to flutter.

"O-Of course! Hehe." I scratched my head and grinned. I can feel Wayzz's stare at me. I have to tell you, it's not the best feeling.

"Let's go to my place, you two hadn't went there yet as I remember." My eyes were filled with joy. We're going to his house. We're going to his house! I'm going to meet Adrien Agreste! One of the most famous models and his guardian. I didn't even wear that good today.

"—TIKKI!" I blinked and went back to reality.

"Sheesh. Don't yell at me Wayzz." I hissed and rubbed my ear. The sound still echoes in my ear.

"You've been stunned for almost five minutes. Plagg already left and already in the car." He mumbled and stood up. "Wake her up." He pointed at Trixx and left as well.

"He's already there but why do I have to be the one to wake her up?" I hissed and shook her shoulder.

"Trixx, we're leaving." She didn't respond. She's still snoring. I sighed. I pulled her hand hoping that she'll be awake but I was wrong.

"Trixx, wake up! We're leaving and you're still sleeping." I groaned as I lift her. She's kinda heavy or is it just me? I grabbed her arm and locked in my left shoulder and started walking. The car was far from our location.

"I'm starting to ask myself why I befriend this deep sleeper here." I groaned while walking. This will take me hours.

"I'll carry her." I froze when a voice suddenly appeared. It was Plagg.

"O-okay. I kinda have a hard time carrying her." I stopped and catched my breathe. He pulled her and carry her in bridal style. Honestly, I'm jealous. We started walking together.

"You could've told us so you didn't have a hard time carrying her." He said while looking at the way.

"You already left and Wayzz left me as well." I sighed. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay. Just tell us if you need help. We're friends right? But it felt like it wasn't." His eyes changed and I can see the sadness in it.

"Look, I don't intentionally wanted to make you feel that way. It's just—" I had a deep breath and exhaled. "I'm still not fond of this."

"You're already fine with Wayzz. Why am I different?" You don't have to know. I still can't tell you. "Maybe we should hangout sometimes. Just the two of us."

"Really?!" My smile went wide and I pause to compose myself. "I mean, that would be great." After that there was silence.

"I'm still curious why Wayzz hated Trixx so much." I said out of the blue.

"I have no idea why he has grudge at her. I don't think it's because of her skipping classes." He replied. "She didn't skip classes for weeks. I think there's something between those two."

"I don't know. Trixx never told me anything about her and Wayzz." I shrugged.

"Or maybe you didn't ask. I didn't asked Wayzz also but even if I do, he won't answer me."

"I'll try my best." I awkwardly smiled at him.

"I have an idea." He chuckled as we arrived in the car. I opened the door and he nudged me and put Trixx beside Wayzz.

"What do you think are you doing?" He hissed at Plagg.

"What? I'm just putting Trixx in the car."  He shrugged like nothing's wrong but his lips formed a mischievous grin. I went inside first and Plagg followed then closed the door.

"To the mansion." The driver nodded and the engine started. The car was silent. No one dared to break it. Oh wait, there's one.

"Get her off me." Wayzz hissed while pushing her head away from his shoulder. Plagg and I just giggled while looking at Wayzz groaning and frustrated.

I was supposed to help him already but Plagg held my hand indicating that I shouldn't. I froze and my face flushed. I cna feel his soft hand holding mine. It's the best day ever.

"Help me Tikki." He still keeps pushing her away but she still resist. I have no idea if she's doing it on purpose or not. I helped him out but intentionally let her go.

"Oops." Half of her body slowly fell and he catched her head. "Just let her sleep. She won't bite you."

He put her head in his lap and I can hear him complaining. I can't help it and giggled. It's really funny to see him getting frustrated. Mumbling words that I have no idea what they are but I'm sure it's still complaints.

"He's hilarious when he's frustrated." I whispered.

"I know." He replied while looking at Wayzz. I looked at our hands, he's still holding it.

"My hand."

"O-oh. I'm sorry." He removed it and it became silent once again. This is awkward.

Trixx's POV:

"Thanks Tikki." I murmured and I saw that I'm not in the studio anymore. I'm in a car and I'm sleeping in someone's lap but it's not Tikki's.

"Get off." That voice. Wait—why am I...

"Why are you letting me sleep in your lap? Don't tell me you bump your head and suddenly you like me." I sat properly and looked away from him. I heard Plagg and Tikki laughed.

"Who said that I like you? You're too far from my type. You look terrible when you sleep." He replied while reading.

"And you two, you set us up didn't you?" The two of them went silent as I gave them death glares.

"Of course not. We're innocent." Her face was half serious and half wanted to laugh.

"If you wanted to lie, atleast make yourself believable because you're not." I sighed and they giggled. I have no idea how I went here but okay.

"Where are we going?"

"To my place." Plagg replied.

"No way!" I screamed. I never went to his house but of course, I'm excited because come on. It's Plagg and he's famous. Not everyone can come to his place. The car stopped in a huge gate. It was covered with big wall. The gate opened and a mansion welcomed us. Tikki and I were amazed with what we saw. Of course the other two were just acting like normal.

"This is amazing!" The car stopped and we get out of the car. The house was huge. I feel like I'm in a palace.

"Save that for later, there's more inside." Plagg nudged me and and started walking in the stairs. The door was also huge. He knocked and a blonde guy welcomed us. He has green eyes and his demeanor is welcoming. 

"Hey Plagg, how's the photoshoot?" As I heard his voice, a certain name snapped in my mind.

It's Adrien Agreste.

*-*-*-*

Here's an update. Happy 1k reads! I'm not expecting this. Thank you so much for supporting this story! I know the pacing is slow but let's just take things slowly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 1.9K 11
After Ladybug disappears, Paris is in chaos and Chat is untangling her identity, and then the unexpected happens. Lots of Marichat, but also other ot...
670K 20K 42
𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘥𝘺𝘣𝘶𝘨 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 (completed) __________ Don't be bemused, it's just the news. Today at about 4pm in the city of Par...
38.4K 919 23
Now, we recognize Marinette as an overly cheerful girl who has no problem making friends! A girl like Marinette could get so many admirers. Although...
4.3K 122 15
Adrien and his class get a chance to do a year of school in America. Will he fall head over heals for someone he juts meets?