𝐒𝐄𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 :...

By -eroticsareen

𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄: 𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐗 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 [very slow update] [you might... More

Chapter 00 • Prologue
Chapter 00 • DEDICATION
Chapter 02 • Seductive Kiss
Chapter 03 • Seductive Rules
Chapter 04 • Seductive Breakfast
Chapter 05 • Seductive Imagination
Chapter 06 • Jealousy Game
Chapter 07 • Gap Of Guilt
Chapter 08 • Fill Of Guilt
Chapter 09 • Even Game

Chapter 01 • Seductive Smile

942 22 6
By -eroticsareen

"This new intern, you have to see him." Joe shoved me a CV of a guy I assume was our recently recruited intern as soon as I took a seat in my office.

"For god sake, act more like my secretary than my best friend in the office at least." I sighed as if it was a big deal.

"Stop being a drama queen and just look at him." I rolled my eyes and took a glance at the picture only to get the shock of my life.

"What the fuck and how on earth did he end up here?" My eyes were ready to jump out of its cage.

"Took you long enough. Yep! You see, he is already in the company." She threw me an evil smirk and plopped on the leather couch.

"Don't tell me he knows who is the boss here." I felt like a mere pathetic human begging for mercy.

"Nope!" I sighed in relaxation."Don't be so relaxed. A friendly reminder, YOU.BOTH.WORK.AT.THE.SAME.COMPANY." She added.

I felt a sharp arrow pierce through my heart. She had to remind me. "And who is responsible for it?" My eyes darkened, she took a glance at me before running for her life.

I took a deep breath before screaming till Joe's eardrums got the lesson to never again mess with me.

I plopped on my chair and heaved a long sigh. "Why does it have to be him?" I feel like my soul left my body. I didn't sign up for early leave. Get back you hoe.

I jumped in my seat as soon as the realization hit me. "Wait! Why would he apply for this company leaving all the other decent companies out there? He has always been holding his record for good marks."

6 years ago
Natasha's senior year

"I like you!" There stood a little cutie with a big body, taller than me with a confession letter. I was so out of words that I stood there awkwardly not knowing what exactly I should say or how I should react.

"Yeah!" I awkwardly said, no, more likely asked him. He looked up at me with a confused look and I nervously started to scratch my nape.

"He just confessed to you, dummy," Joe whispered in my ear as she poked me with her elbow.

"Oh! yeah! Yeah! That's great! I hope you graduate smoothly." I deadpanned both the innocent boy and Joe as I ran for my life from the scene.

Joe came looking for me after a few moments and found me sipping on my drinks as if nothing happened.

"I bet that's beer in your innocent-looking water bottle." Joe almost screamed and I had to cover her mouth.

"Can you keep it low? We are in fucking uni." She pushed me and spit as if my hand was covered in shit.

"Gross! So you know we are in uni and it's freaking 9 a.m." We started to walk toward our second class as we bunked the first class.

"You never know the fun if you never try." I tried to shove the drink into her but she pushed me gently with a sarcastic face.

"No thanks. Seriously! How long are you planning on staying single?" She asked as irritation spread all over her face. She got herself a decent boyfriend 2 years ago and can't date him properly because she can't just let me be alone.

"Why? Because you can't be all lovey-dovey with you little honeypie!"

"That's not completely a lie but honestly! I can't bear to see you ruin your life that way." We took our usual seats.

"Don't start to sound like my parents."

"You missed Miss. Vertina's class. Here are the notes." Some random guy who likes me passed me the previous class's notes and I didn't even bother to thank him.

"Look at this moron! He has been liking you since freshman year and you are bitchy enough not to even thank him once when all he does is your slavery." Joe spat as she whispered the words.

"I never asked for it," I said nonchalantly and plopped on my seat. I looked outside the window while heaving a long sigh.

My eyes wandered around the empty flower garden downstairs till my eyes fell on certain someone. For now, I could see his backside only but never thought my jaw would be this close to dropping to hell when he turned around.

"Are you on the fly hunt or what?" Joe mocked.

"Don't know about flies but I sure am on the hunt for that cutie beauty." She followed my gaze and saw whom I was talking about.

"He is a freshman. We already had a welcoming party for them and the other day we just casually met."

I felt my eyes darken, I turned to her with rage filling the atmosphere. "How come you never told me about the freshman welcoming party, dear?"

"Damn you! I let you know beforehand and even called you and texted you on the day but you were dying somewhere that I couldn't reach you." She stomped the diary on my head.

"Ouch! You were supposed to be afraid of me." I started to massage the back of my head.

"Me? Scared of you! Bwhahaha! What a joke." This is what you get from your best friend. You can never make them feel intimidated. I focused on the boy outside only to see him gone.

"Where the hell did he vanish in a second?" I annoyingly asked.

"Why? Are you that desperate?" Joe mocked as she bounced her eyebrow. I ignored her and relaxed a bit as I already knew that Joe knew him so it won't be too hard to find him.

The whole class time I couldn't get my head wrapped around the fact that such a perfect boy does exist and I could tell he is made for me only.

My taste in man has always been bizarre. I just can't speak it out loud. Not that I hate men or anything, I like men and I will continue to do so but the fact is it almost felt impossible to find one of my taste until I saw this boy.

"Do you know when his class ends?" I desperately asked Joe.

"I thought you don't like men! What happened?" Joe sarcasm.

"Or what? You seriously thought I'm into girls or what?" I bust out into a fit of laughter only to annoy her.

"I mean, ask me! Which shithead girl would even like you?" We both burst into a fit of laughter.

"Yeah! So girliest girl."

Present day

My first impression of him was like a dream come true. Even though I knew I had just seen him, he is the one I have always been searching for.

I was going downstairs as I was done with my job for the day. All I have left to do is kiss my bed goodnight.

I was about to enter my car when the most unexpected scenarios took place, I would say most dramatic.

"Senior!" It's him! Should I run? Jump? Scream? Act dumb? Hide six feet under? Start the car and flee the situation?

"It's been a long time, Mr. Royal " No! I just had to greet him back. I had to act intimidated for nothing at all. I'm usually a cheerful person as I know myself but when it comes to people around me, they somehow end up like me just as much as they fear me.

"You can drop the honorifics." He nervously said as he scratched his nape. I kept quiet as I waited for him to continue. But seems like it was making the atmosphere tenser.

"Would you like to join me for late-night snacks?" I was planning on having some anyway. So I guess it's alright. "ALRIGHT!? Alright, my ass! Don't forget he knows your deepest darkest secret." My inner self growled but how can I deny that he has always been the only one?

"If it doesn't make me a burden." I nodded as I held the passenger seat open for him to enter. "Thank you." Once he entered I walked to the other side and took the driving seat.

"No problem." There was an awkward atmosphere around us but I don't hate it.

"I didn't think Senior was into this kind of stuff." My eyes widened as my hands tightened around the steering wheel at his statement.

"What do you mean?" I could sense that he felt like I would tear him apart whatever anything he answered.

"N-No! No! Don't get me wrong senior. I meant the late-night snacks you talked about. You don't really seem like one." His voice lowered and so my heart rate relaxed a little.

"And why so?"

"Don't take my words wrong but I always view you as someone who wouldn't go out of line to maintain fitness." He nervously laughed. Once again silence warmed up the car and this time I decided to break through.

"Weren't you supposed to be attending the welcoming party?"

"N-No. I don't think anyone likes me that much." He went quiet before adding "Maybe because I'm still new!" He cheered up himself.

"How do you feel working in my company?" Even though I know it's not something too enjoyable and definitely not for straight guys.

"It was great!" His face says that he was telling the truth. But why would he join my company out of so many options? He got good grades and reviews.

"We have reached." I went out first and opened the door for him.

"It feels like senior giving me Princess treatment." He giggled but I felt a thousand butterflies all over my body. "Uh, where are we?" He innocently asked. I wish I could squish his cheeks.

"That's where I live." Yeah, I just randomly decided to give him a tour of my home.

He followed me like a lost puppy. I could see the invisible puppy ear perked up.

"Woah! You must be living in a rooftop!" He was looking down like a curious puppy.

"No, this building is about the 40th floor and I live in the 33rd."

"Sorry if I sounded rude." His mood suddenly changed and looked down. I could see his puppy ear plopped down.

"You didn't." The elevator stopped at the 33rd floor. I was pressing the code on my door and could see him looking at it like an excited puppy.

"Now that's an impolite behavior." He soon realized and felt embarrassed.

"Sorry."

"You say sorry more than your breathing rate." I know he didn't have any motive behind peeping at my passcode, I just wanted to tease him.

"Come in." I let him enter after me and told him to sit on the couch.

"Do you live alone?" He asked as he took a seat on the couch. I didn't answer his question as I walked straight into my room.

After a few moments, I walked out of the room with a tray full of snacks.

"Movie?" I asked him as I placed the tray in front of him.

"Sounds great." I passed him the TV controller.

"Suit yourself, I will take a quick shower."

"That would look rude of me. I'm already causing you enough problems. Let me wait." My gaze followed his nervous movements as he was playing with the hem of his shirt.

"Do you want to go freshen up?" I asked him out of the blue, and he looked up at me with widened eyes.

"Pardon?" I could see he gulped down a huge lump in his throat. I approached him with slow and seductive steps until there was not even a cm gap between us.

"You know how tempting you make me feel, don't you?" He was shaking beneath me. But answered because he knew what I might do if he avoided the questions he was supposed to answer.

"Y-yes, I know." He stuttered as he looked down, still playing with the hem of his shirt.

I grabbed his chin a bit tightly but not enough to hurt him and made him look up at me. Even though he was shaking his eyes said otherwise. A smirk formed on my face knowing how he felt.

"What were you thinking following me to my home? Even though you know I have lived alone since forever." His expression suddenly changed into a seductive grin.

He took my hand from his chin and sucked on my fingers. "My expression says it all, doesn't it Master?" My eyes twitched as my whole body jumped in excitement.

I grabbed a fistful of his hair as my other hand grabbed his chin once again but forcefully this time. My eyes and lips twitched as I watched his mischievous and seductive way of smiling.

"Oh boy, I almost forgot you're the devil in disguise. Anyone would be a fool to fall for your innocent appearance." With that, I smashed my lips on him.

To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 165 36
Unwanted love🌝 I put little mafia characteristic in hero not much🥲
3.6K 81 21
˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙯𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙗𝙚.... 𝙂𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙠 𝙂𝙤𝙙 ?? 𝘼 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙣...
1.8M 61.3K 39
|Mature Content| ••• {Editing and Revising in progress} - Highest ranking #59 Romance #2 Chicklit #1 Diversity
14.7K 448 35
Just two lovestruck teens , but what's after P.s- no pictures used are mine own, no characters are real....only for fun☺️