Gurya (Doll) / Ehsas e Talluq...

By Rohahatim

Not mature. Rated it to prevent it being posted on teen sites. Cringy unedited first draft that I, as the wri... More

Character Aesthetics
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Sneak Peak
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part 37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part 41
Part-42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Memes
Sneak Peak
Part-56
Memes - SneakPeak
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
I got tagged x Sneak Peak
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65.1
Part 65.2
Part 66
Part 67
Why Am I not updating
Part 68
Part-69
Coco-1
Part-70
Part-71
Coco/Nazneen-2
Memes
Ep 72
Ep 73
Trigger Warnings for the story
Ep 74
Ep 75
EP 76
Help
Name change
Ep 77
EP 78
Ep 79
EP 80
EP 81
EP 82
EP 83
Announcement
EP-84
EP-85
EP-86
EP 87.1
EP 87.2
EP 87.3

Part-1

8.6K 306 221
By Rohahatim

"Dialogues are in double Quotations."
'Thoughts are in single quotations.'
(Translations will be in brackets. I am a little slow in translations so they may not be updated)

"Yumna, abhi hamari internship ki orientation main adha ghanta hai .Waiting area me thori bethy rhengy. Chalo cafeteria chaltay hain. Phir najane wo kitna kam den."
She took her bag and stood up, pulling Yumna's hand with her. They were in the same medical college & the hostel. Now they had decided to Intern at the same hospital & luckily got enrolled in it. It was their first day of internship as they had completed their education recently.

( Yumna, there are 30 minutes left in our orientation. Will we keep sitting in the waiting area? Let's go to cafeteria, after that we don't know how much work they'll give us.)

"Tumhara pait hai ya kunwan. Abhi nashtay me tmne poora paratha khaya tha. Ab kia krne jana hai cafeteria?"
Yumna glared at her who made a face

( Is it your stomach or a well. Just now you ate a whole Paratha in breakfast. Why do you want to go to Cafeteria now?)

"Yar try karna hai na khana. Aaja ab. Or meray niwalay mat gina karo."
She frowned thinking about how she talked about paratha. Yumna jerked her hand off and angrily walked towards the cafeteria. She smiled cheekily at her win and went behind her but was disappointed to see Yumna sit on a table. She had to order hereself, alone now.

( I want to try the food. Come now & don't count my bites)

"Bhai khane me kia kia hota ha apke hospital me."
She asked the boy standing in canteen. There were two people standing in the canteen, a boy and the other person was sitting on a chair with his face to the other side.

(Brother what is the menu of your hospital ?)

"Baji ye menu hai, dekh len."
He handed her a menu and her mouth gaped open at baji.

(Baji means sister but particularly elder sister or calling elder female baji in respect)
(Baji this is menu, see)

"Main tumse itni bhi bari nahi hun jo baji kehrahy ho. Hoor nam hai mera. Dr. Hoor Khan."
She was wearing a black shalwar Kameez with golden colour design printed on the sleeves, with a plain black shalwar & black dupatta. Her black hairs were tied in a ponytail that reached middle of her back.

( I am not that older than you that you're calling me baji. My name is Hoor. Dr. Hoor Khan )

"Jee Dr. Hoor."
The man sitting in the canteen turned his face to look at the girl standing there. He looked at her and then turned back again. Hoor also saw a glimpse of him.

( Ok Dr. Hoor )

"Tumhari umar kia hai?"
( What's your age? )
"23."

"Lo. Tum to ham umar ho. I am 25, soon to be 26."
( Oh, you're my age fellow.)

"Hadeed ek cup chai aur de do yar."
The man asked him and the boy,Hadeed, who was baffled by the lie that he was an age fellow to someone 3 years older, nodded.

( Hadeed please give me one more cup of tea )

"Oye pehle maine bola hai."
Hoor scowled while the man rolled his eyes and stood up.

( Hey I said first )

"Likin Dr.Hoor apne toh kuch bola hi nahi."
Hadeed told and she bit her lips, embarrassed for a second.

(But Dr. hoor you didn't even say anything )

"Baat toh kar rahi thi na. Ye tmhra kch lagta toh betha hua tha aram se."
She glared at the back of the man who was standing. He took a deep breath and turned.

( I mean I was talking. This relative of yours was just sitting idle )

"Main yahan ka---"
( I am the own—)

"Han han janti hun tum is canteen ke owner ho isilye itna roub jharne ki koshish karrahy ho."
Hoor raised her hand and said while moving her hand while he only raised his eyebrows. He was wearing a plain black Shalwar Kameez.

( Yes Yes I know you're the owner of this shop that's why you're trying to intimidate us. )

"Acha aap batayen Dr. Sahiba ap kia lengi? Waise aap konse hospital me doctor hain.Yahan kiske sath ayi."
Hadeed asked as he left his tea and diverted his attention towards her and the guy behind him glared at his back.

( Well tell me what will you take Ms Dr. Btw in which hospital you're a doctor? With whom did you come here?)

"Main chai hi longi, nashta maine ane se pehlay kia tha. Main isi hospital main doctor banugi. Aaj meri internship ka pehla din hai."
She happily exclaimed talking about her internship since she was too excited about it.

(I will take tea, I did breakfast before coming. I will be a doctor in this hospital. Today's the first day of my internship)

The man went a little forward and decided to make his own tea.

"Han ye acha hua. Tumne khudi bana lia. Kaamchori buri bat hai."
She advised him like elders although he seemed elder than her.

( Yes this is good that you are making your own tea. Laziness is a bad thing.)

"Sahi keh rahi hai ap."
He glanced at her and nodded his head.
(You are right)

"Kafi khush lagri thi ap apni internship ke baray me baat krty huy. Lagta hai bht excited hain."
Hadeed gave her a small smile as he took the milk out.

( You were looking really happy while talking about your internship. I guess you're very excited)

Hoor's smile faded a little which did not go unnoticed by them.

"Meray baba ka khwab hai main doctor banu."
She recovered from her thoughts and smiled.

( It was my baba's dream that I become a doctor)

"Oh MashaAllah, wo toh bht khush hongay phr."
(Oh MashAllah, he'll be very happy , right?)
"Han bht."
She sighed & smiled. Sometimes it's easier to give a smile instead of explaining your pains.
(Yeah, very)

"Kab internship hai apki?"
Hadeed gave her a cup of tea and asked.
( When's your internship?)

"Bas 20-minute tak hai."
She took the cup and thanked him.
( Just in 20 minutes)

"Acha main chalti hun. Meri dost ghussay me bethi hogi. Ab to mulakat hoti rhegi Hadeed."
She gave him a genuine smile and left. Hadeed turned towards the man and laughed whole heartedly, while he glared and shook his head.

(Ok I should go. My friend will be angry. Now we'll keep seeing each other Hadeed.)

"Kahan rehgyi thi Hoor. Hadd krti ho Jahan jati ho patar patar shuru krdeti ho."
Yumna was angry, she had been sitting there for the past 10 minutes. Hoor sat in front of her and started sipping on her tea.

( Where were you Hoor? You cross the limits, everywhere you go you start chitchatting)

"Hoor, ye dekho is bande ki eyes kitni pyari hai."
Yumna showed her a picture of a man, zooming on his eyes. Yumna had an obsession with eyes, and she always noticed people's eyes. This was her favourite thing to do.

( Hoor, look this person's eyes are so pretty )

"Han pyari hain. Waise tmhy logo ki ankhen dekhne ka kitna shoq hai. Apne bande ki toh sotay huy tum uski ankhen dekha krogi."
Hoor said thinking how would it look if Yumna opened her husband's eyes with her finger while he was sleeping because her craze and love for eyes was too much. Yumna glared at her.

(Yes they're pretty. Btw you are only interested in seeing people's eyes. You'll be staring at your own man's eyes even when he is sleeping)

"Ab asa bhi nahi hai."
Although deep in her heart, she knew what Hoor said was a truth. Hoor teased her a little more and then they stood up to go because they did not want to be late on their first day.
( It's not like that )
---------------------------------

The instructor gave every intern their card and gave some introduction about the hospital and the doctors they were to work under.

"Dr.Hoor, Dr. Yumna and Dr. Hamza you guys are supposed to work under Dr. Ahil Malik. You can go straight in the hallway and then turn right. You will find his office. He is the senior most doctor and, the owner of this hospital."
It was a lie. He wasn't the owner neither the most senior. They nodded and went towards Dr. Ahil's office.

They entered the office after knocking. Ahil was writing something on a paper, his stethoscope around his neck and he was wearing the white coat.

Hoor's feet froze as her eyes fell on him. He was wearing a white coat over his shalwar Kameez now and had his stethoscope in his neck.
'Ye...ye kia karraha hai yahan.'
(He...What is he doing here)

Aahil completed his writing and raised his head. He sat on the rolling chair comfortably as his back hit the chair and looked at them. Hoor was too embarrassed to look at him, she was looking down while he was glaring at her.

"Briefing toh mil hi gayi hogi ap logon ko, ab apne naam bata den. Phr chaltay hain training pe."

(You guys would have already got the briefing, now tell me your names. Then we can go for training.)

"Hoor Khan." Hoor mumbled.

"Ooncha bolen, kuch der pehle tk toh bari zaban chal rahi thi."
Hoor cursed herself and him under her breath and told her name loudly. Ahil nodded. After that, they left with him towards the ward.

(Say it loud. Your tongue was working very loud a few minutes ago)

-----------------------------------------------------------

It was break and Hoor ran to the cafeteria again, with Yumna. Hadeed gulped when he saw Hoor coming towards him, glaring furiously at him.

"K-kia piyengi Dr. Hoor?"
(W-What will you drink Dr. Hoor?)

"Is waqt to dil krrha ha tmhra khoon pee jaun. Bata nahi skty thy wo doctor hai." She asked madly.
(Right now I want to drink your blood. Couldn't you tell me that he was a doctor?)

"Apne moka kab dia tha Dr. Sahiba." He made a face and she nodded, twitching her lips.
(When did you give me a chance, Ms Doctor?)

"Yumna tm kia logi?"
Yumna, who was typing on her phone, looked up. She looked towards Hadeed and her eyes shone as a smile appeared on her lips.
(What will you take Yumna?)

"Wow. You have blue eyes. Uff they're so pretty. I have seen such eyes for the first time in real life. No like seriously I always saw them in pictures. I love them."
A tinge of pink appeared on Hadeed's cheeks at Yumna's excited compliments and Hoor's laugh echoed.

"Larka sharma gaya. Isko ankho se bht pyar hai. Sabki ankhen note krti hai or tmhri to hain bhi blue."
Hadeed gave a small smile as his ears turned red.
(Boy's blushing. She loves eyes. She notices everyone's eyes and you even have blue. Now she'll talk about your eyes everyday.)

"Fikar mat kro. Ye bilkul nahi bolti unknown logon se. Bht kam go or khamosh hai. Abhi bhi bas excitement me bolgayi hai. Ainda shayad hi kuch bole."
Hoor told him while Yumna was still looking towards his eyes.
(Don't worry. She doesn't talk to strangers. She's very quiet and shy. Even now she said in excitement, probably won't say anything after today.)

"Kia lengi app dono?"
( What will you both take?)

They ordered and then took it. They went to sit in the cafeteria with Hamza.

———————————
Hello Assalamoalaikum
How are you all & How was the first part ?
It was the start. I hope you'll like it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
90M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
52.7M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
1.9M 79.7K 23
(COMPLETED | UNDER EDITING) Fresh out of college, Veronica Odair is hired as a forensic scientist at the infamous B.E.A.R. Laboratories. She is put t...